daniel80 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Any ways to get the desired six pack abs!!!

Hello everybody, I have been watching guys on TV and some my friend have it too?know what?the six pack abs!!! It feels awesome to bear that look and it really gives me the chills to be like them. But, I am not sure whether I can make them or no. I have not consulted my friends about this (cause they always pride themselves about this...and I?m shy to ask). I do have a little weight on but I can manage to cut that down. So, do you people have any options that I can try to make things happen???

Any help will be highly appreciated!!!

BloodFart is on a distinguished road. (+10) BloodFart is on a distinguished road. (+10) BloodFart is on a distinguished road. (+10) BloodFart is on a distinguished road. (+10) BloodFart is on a distinguished road. (+10) BloodFart is on a distinguished road. (+10) BloodFart is on a distinguished road. (+10) BloodFart is on a distinguished road. (+10) BloodFart is on a distinguished road. (+10) BloodFart is on a distinguished road. (+10) BloodFart is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    lose weight
    Rat **** bat **** dirty old twat. Sixty nine *******s tied in a knot. Hooray. Lizard ****. ****.

jblaisuri is on a distinguished road. (+10) jblaisuri is on a distinguished road. (+10) jblaisuri is on a distinguished road. (+10) jblaisuri is on a distinguished road. (+10) jblaisuri is on a distinguished road. (+10) jblaisuri is on a distinguished road. (+10) jblaisuri is on a distinguished road. (+10) jblaisuri is on a distinguished road. (+10) jblaisuri is on a distinguished road. (+10) jblaisuri is on a distinguished road. (+10) jblaisuri is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    lose fat*

fitness_chest has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) fitness_chest has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) fitness_chest has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) fitness_chest has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) fitness_chest has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) fitness_chest has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) fitness_chest has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) fitness_chest has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) fitness_chest has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) fitness_chest has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) fitness_chest has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    eat less.Hanging leg raises.Good technique deadlift.

quiksilver_28 is on a distinguished road. (+10) quiksilver_28 is on a distinguished road. (+10) quiksilver_28 is on a distinguished road. (+10) quiksilver_28 is on a distinguished road. (+10) quiksilver_28 is on a distinguished road. (+10) quiksilver_28 is on a distinguished road. (+10) quiksilver_28 is on a distinguished road. (+10) quiksilver_28 is on a distinguished road. (+10) quiksilver_28 is on a distinguished road. (+10) quiksilver_28 is on a distinguished road. (+10) quiksilver_28 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    First Step - Cardio
    Second Step - More cardio
    Third Step - More cardio till you're sick of doing cardio
    Final Step - Start a program like Ab-Ripper X when you're focusing on core muscle movements.

349 movements in 15 minutes...and if you can make it though the full video the first time without taking a break...you're lying or doing it wrong haha.

Also if your main goal is to get abs start incorporating core movements into alot of your workouts (i.e raising your knees up and crossing them while you bench, or if you're feeling brave raising them up and kicking them out when you bench)

gecko2424 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gecko2424 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gecko2424 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gecko2424 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gecko2424 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gecko2424 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gecko2424 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gecko2424 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gecko2424 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gecko2424 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gecko2424 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by BloodFart View Post
    lose weight
    Moron
    Originally Posted by fitness_chest View Post
    eat less.Hanging leg raises.Good technique deadlift.
    Moron
    Originally Posted by quiksilver_28 View Post
    First Step - Cardio
    Second Step - More cardio
    Third Step - More cardio till you're sick of doing cardio
    Final Step - Start a program like Ab-Ripper X when you're focusing on core muscle movements.

349 movements in 15 minutes...and if you can make it though the full video the first time without taking a break...you're lying or doing it wrong haha.

Also if your main goal is to get abs start incorporating core movements into alot of your workouts (i.e raising your knees up and crossing them while you bench, or if you're feeling brave raising them up and kicking them out when you bench)
    Uber moron

Diet + exercise + genetics. Diet comes first.
    oh and gecko that link did not contain answers only the search page - swiftness_02

The foods that trigger ketosis are high in carbs, not sugars - michaeldude

Flair4TheGold is not very well liked. (-100) Flair4TheGold is not very well liked. (-100) Flair4TheGold is not very well liked. (-100) Flair4TheGold is not very well liked. (-100) Flair4TheGold is not very well liked. (-100) Flair4TheGold is not very well liked. (-100) Flair4TheGold is not very well liked. (-100) Flair4TheGold is not very well liked. (-100) Flair4TheGold is not very well liked. (-100) Flair4TheGold is not very well liked. (-100) Flair4TheGold is not very well liked. (-100)
    Originally Posted by gecko2424 View Post
    Moron

Moron

Uber moron

Diet + exercise + genetics. Diet comes first.
    I would add a + patience for those who weren't blessed with perfect genetics. Although, most people want six packs in a week and when they don't get it, they fall off the bandwagon. It's just like those people on here who want "teh peak".

Ajk_Lpool is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ajk_Lpool is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ajk_Lpool is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ajk_Lpool is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ajk_Lpool is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ajk_Lpool is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ajk_Lpool is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ajk_Lpool is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ajk_Lpool is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ajk_Lpool is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ajk_Lpool is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    the response of this thread is simply shocking. LOL could only happen at bb.com.
    Founder of DPA Fitness & Author of The Weight Training Antidote.
    My Free E-book - The Weight Training Antidote: http://dpafitness.com/the-weight-training-antidote

quiksilver_28 is on a distinguished road. (+10) quiksilver_28 is on a distinguished road. (+10) quiksilver_28 is on a distinguished road. (+10) quiksilver_28 is on a distinguished road. (+10) quiksilver_28 is on a distinguished road. (+10) quiksilver_28 is on a distinguished road. (+10) quiksilver_28 is on a distinguished road. (+10) quiksilver_28 is on a distinguished road. (+10) quiksilver_28 is on a distinguished road. (+10) quiksilver_28 is on a distinguished road. (+10) quiksilver_28 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    clearly if you're interested in any physical changes and gains diet comes first. That's a given.

tolkaNo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tolkaNo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tolkaNo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tolkaNo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tolkaNo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tolkaNo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tolkaNo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tolkaNo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tolkaNo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tolkaNo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tolkaNo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    train them

GreenWave1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GreenWave1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GreenWave1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GreenWave1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GreenWave1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GreenWave1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GreenWave1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GreenWave1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GreenWave1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GreenWave1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GreenWave1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    They say that a six pack is made in the kitchen. This is mostly true. Your diet is going to have the biggest impact on your ability to sport a six pack. For the muscles to show, you need to reduce your body fat. This is best done by addressing your diet.

In parallel, you want to work your abs. Having a low body fat six pack is one thing, having a strong six pack is another. My bro carries low body fat genetically (as do I). He doesn't work out, but you can see his six pack. The thing is, the muscles are not pronounced, because he doesn't work them.

How do you work them? Like any other muscle. I like cable crunches, weighted crunches, leg raises and seated twist (for obliques). I used to do side raises, but my obliques got bigger than I wanted, so I stopped.

Just like everything else in body building, there is no easy way. You have to be dedicated, consistent, and persistent.

Good luck.
    Jesus is my lifting partner.

mh239133 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mh239133 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Diet comes first, followed by cardio, and proper resistance training.
    Get your diet together, do some research and come up with a good routine to work your abs, then do cardio as much as possible. Also, it would be beneficial to do your resistance training before your cardio.

Al Swearengen has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Al Swearengen has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Al Swearengen has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Al Swearengen has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Al Swearengen has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Al Swearengen has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Al Swearengen has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Al Swearengen has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Al Swearengen has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Al Swearengen has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Al Swearengen has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    double whoppers with cheese, nachos and pizza will give you that ripped look, oh and squats.

Emancipate yourselves from mental slavery;
    none but ourselves can free our minds

Marcus Garvey

StereoSympathy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) StereoSympathy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) StereoSympathy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by daniel80 View Post
    Hello everybody, I have been watching guys on TV and some my friend have it too?know what?the six pack abs!!! It feels awesome to bear that look and it really gives me the chills to be like them. But, I am not sure whether I can make them or no. I have not consulted my friends about this (cause they always pride themselves about this...and I?m shy to ask). I do have a little weight on but I can manage to cut that down. So, do you people have any options that I can try to make things happen???

You shouldn't watch tv...
    "Injuries are not caused by methods per se, but by the inappropriate, premature, and/or excessive application of methods."

Read "Brother Iron, Sister Steel."

AzN_hEAT_7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    watch your diet.
    Height -5'9
    Weight -155 lbs
    Bench -235 lbs
    Incline -185 lbs
    Squat -455 lbs
    Deadlift -410 lbs
    Power Clean -225 lbs

Football - WR/FS/CB
    Track - 400M/200M

400M - 51.01
    200M - 22.9

40 - 4.37

crupiea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) crupiea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) crupiea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) crupiea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) crupiea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) crupiea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) crupiea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) crupiea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) crupiea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) crupiea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) crupiea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Screw your abs, just get bigger shoulders and lats, then you dont have to worry about it. Its all about perspective.

Ever see a really big guy and think, damn, that dudes huge. Only upon careful looking do you notice his big belly, but you really never noticed initially becasue his shoulders and back are so big. (no homo).

Do you think football linemen are big? Do they worry about their abs?
    "To be a warrior is not a simple matter of wishing to be one. It is rather an endless struggle that will go on to the very last moment of our lives. Nobody is born a warrior, in exactly the same way that nobody is born an average man. We make ourselves into one or the other."-- Carlos Castaneda

williams. has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Re:Any ways to get the desired six pack abs!!!

Same here, mate. I too felt the same thing when watching the guys showing their stomach (I used this term when I used to get angry for not having these) but now I would use the word ?six pack abs? to define that as I too have them now. It?s not a tough call to get them but you need to do it the right way. There are many techniques or advices that may sound good?but the big thing is do they really work??? In most cases ?NO??what I used was a great program of six pack abs exercises that finally worked.

FWCMuZiK will become famous soon enough. (+50) FWCMuZiK will become famous soon enough. (+50) FWCMuZiK will become famous soon enough. (+50) FWCMuZiK will become famous soon enough. (+50) FWCMuZiK will become famous soon enough. (+50) FWCMuZiK will become famous soon enough. (+50) FWCMuZiK will become famous soon enough. (+50) FWCMuZiK will become famous soon enough. (+50) FWCMuZiK will become famous soon enough. (+50) FWCMuZiK will become famous soon enough. (+50) FWCMuZiK will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    do sit ups and crunches

BloodFart is on a distinguished road. (+10) BloodFart is on a distinguished road. (+10) BloodFart is on a distinguished road. (+10) BloodFart is on a distinguished road. (+10) BloodFart is on a distinguished road. (+10) BloodFart is on a distinguished road. (+10) BloodFart is on a distinguished road. (+10) BloodFart is on a distinguished road. (+10) BloodFart is on a distinguished road. (+10) BloodFart is on a distinguished road. (+10) BloodFart is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    gecko how am i a moron, the lower your body fat the more cuts you will see.
    Rat **** bat **** dirty old twat. Sixty nine *******s tied in a knot. Hooray. Lizard ****. ****.

neowolfe is a complete loser! (-2000) neowolfe is a complete loser! (-2000) neowolfe is a complete loser! (-2000) neowolfe is a complete loser! (-2000) neowolfe is a complete loser! (-2000) neowolfe is a complete loser! (-2000) neowolfe is a complete loser! (-2000) neowolfe is a complete loser! (-2000) neowolfe is a complete loser! (-2000) neowolfe is a complete loser! (-2000) neowolfe is a complete loser! (-2000)
    i read somewhere that you should train abs like you train the rest of your body - work them out hard, try to use weighted workouts like cable crunches and ab machines in addition to hanging leg raises and other bodyweight exercises. also make sure you're taking in a good amount of protein.

scratchx will become famous soon enough. (+50) scratchx will become famous soon enough. (+50) scratchx will become famous soon enough. (+50) scratchx will become famous soon enough. (+50) scratchx will become famous soon enough. (+50) scratchx will become famous soon enough. (+50) scratchx will become famous soon enough. (+50) scratchx will become famous soon enough. (+50) scratchx will become famous soon enough. (+50) scratchx will become famous soon enough. (+50) scratchx will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    On top of what others have suggested, any sort of high intensity training will no doubt slim you down.

Try high rep squat cleans, they will make you want to puke, but that's what you want.

Registered Sex Offender AnnaMatronic's Avatar
    AnnaMatronic is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AnnaMatronic is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AnnaMatronic is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AnnaMatronic is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AnnaMatronic is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AnnaMatronic is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AnnaMatronic is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AnnaMatronic is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AnnaMatronic is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AnnaMatronic is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AnnaMatronic is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    You need to bench over 300lbs for 6-pack abs. (serious) (no homo)
    (racist) (no homo) (serious)
    Red Wings - Braves - Jays - Bills - Raptors - Suns - Argos - Toronto FC

"I got this idea that if I'm tanned , I'll look more badass or some ****." Farzan_Athari

clean eating clean eating alexwilliams's Avatar
    alexwilliams is on a distinguished road. (+10) alexwilliams is on a distinguished road. (+10) alexwilliams is on a distinguished road. (+10) alexwilliams is on a distinguished road. (+10) alexwilliams is on a distinguished road. (+10) alexwilliams is on a distinguished road. (+10) alexwilliams is on a distinguished road. (+10) alexwilliams is on a distinguished road. (+10) alexwilliams is on a distinguished road. (+10) alexwilliams is on a distinguished road. (+10) alexwilliams is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    To improve your abs, you will definetly need to both lose fat and increase the muscle mass for more definition. To lose fat you will have to improve your diet or cut, and likely incorporate some cardio into your weekly workout routine, to increase energy expenditure. Fat loss this was is beneficial to your entire body/definition.
    Toning up and strength training for your abs are obviously another factor.
    You can combine weights with a huge myriad of floor exercises with simple body weight that work all the 'abdominal components'/muscles. These include planks (with variations), leg raises, crunch variations, even some fun stuff on an exercise ball. There's loads of moves you can learn from others and online.
    Hope that helps!

Juggernaut33 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Juggernaut33 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Juggernaut33 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Juggernaut33 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Juggernaut33 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Juggernaut33 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Juggernaut33 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Juggernaut33 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Juggernaut33 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Juggernaut33 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Juggernaut33 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Diet and cardio will get you the desired sixpack. We've had a lot of threads based on attaining sixpacks lately on this board; must be because of the summertime.
    "Shut up and lift!"
    "Eat big to get big."
    "Deadlift and grow."
    'Train, Eat, Sleep."
    "Knowledge is power."
    "What does not kill you, will make you stronger."

Ergo sum fortissimus.

buckeye7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) buckeye7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) buckeye7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) buckeye7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) buckeye7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) buckeye7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) buckeye7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) buckeye7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) buckeye7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) buckeye7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) buckeye7 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    like the others have stated, it all comes down to diet + low body fat + cardio. Having good genetics is something that obviously helps but not something you can control.

deodolwyn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Hi there,

The secret behind this is not weight loss (weight includes muscle mass) but just fat loss. Try HIIT sprints and eat right. Crunches won't do much for now. Depending on body structure, you might want to try weight training.HIIT sprints are hard. But they are the best! Don't use the fitness pill nonsense.
    http://www.heart-health-resources.com/

Schwemkd has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I'm not a complete noob to diet and excercise. I have a six pack (not quite where I want it yet) My problem is, that when I'm not flexing them, My stomach protrudes. I train my traverse as much as possible to help, I figure just my genes give me huge organs or something that push my stomach out lol. Though i'm still in my cutting phase and it could be visceral fat i'm just annoyed with it.

Any advice is great for me.

therulersback is on a distinguished road. (+10) therulersback is on a distinguished road. (+10) therulersback is on a distinguished road. (+10) therulersback is on a distinguished road. (+10) therulersback is on a distinguished road. (+10) therulersback is on a distinguished road. (+10) therulersback is on a distinguished road. (+10) therulersback is on a distinguished road. (+10) therulersback is on a distinguished road. (+10) therulersback is on a distinguished road. (+10) therulersback is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by Schwemkd View Post
    I'm not a complete noob to diet and excercise. I have a six pack (not quite where I want it yet) My problem is, that when I'm not flexing them, My stomach protrudes. I train my traverse as much as possible to help, I figure just my genes give me huge organs or something that push my stomach out lol. Though i'm still in my cutting phase and it could be visceral fat i'm just annoyed with it.

Any advice is great for me.
    Everyone has a six pack. Layers of fat is just covering it up. If your stomach is protruding that means you still have fat. I dont care how skinny you think you are, there is fat there. All you can do is diet, cardio, and abdominal exercises until you can burn that fat off. You said it yourself, you are still cutting. I am too.

Scho77 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Scho77 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Scho77 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Scho77 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Scho77 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Scho77 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Scho77 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Scho77 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Scho77 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Scho77 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Scho77 will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Cardio for the win.
    Period.
    Thats how I got them.

BFJ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BFJ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BFJ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BFJ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BFJ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BFJ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BFJ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BFJ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BFJ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BFJ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BFJ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

ya a combo of regular cardiovascular exercise and a decrease caloric intake are the best way to shed the fat covering the abdominals. some research support regular ingestion of green tea and hot peppers (for their capsaicin) in preferential abdominal fat loss, but i don't think this is fully accepted yet, although it looks somewhat promising (it's only going to provide a minor additional effect anyways, and alone likely won't do much).

also doing lots of plank type work where you train the tone of your transversus abdominus really helps to "suck" the belly in. good tone below the skin always looks better with good tone underneath. best of luck and train hard.
    barbell1.com - home of The Barbell1 Show - the only 5 day/wk Online Radio on building muscle
    Listened to in 171 Countries, Downloaded 1.3 million X in 2014-15
    Get it free on iTunes and Stitcher Radio for your mobile device!

About me:
    MS in Sports Dietetics
    Registered Dietitian
    BS in ESS
    NSCA Certified Personal Trainer