irish lad has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Question Deadlifts help upper back

Hi everybody,

Ive been deadlifting for a year now,my back has developed very well cause of them however people in the jim tell me that they only develop your lower back is this true?

Rexer has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Rexer has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Rexer has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Rexer has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Rexer has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Rexer has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Rexer has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Rexer has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Rexer has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Rexer has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Rexer has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    DL's work the thickness of your back as a whole. They really hit the traps.

newlifter87 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) newlifter87 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) newlifter87 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) newlifter87 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) newlifter87 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) newlifter87 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) newlifter87 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) newlifter87 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) newlifter87 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) newlifter87 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) newlifter87 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Re: Deadlifts help upper back

Originally posted by irish lad
    Hi everybody,

Ive been deadlifting for a year now,my back has developed very well cause of them however people in the jim tell me that they only develop your lower back is this true?
    well have u only done dead lifts or have you done rows/chin ups aswell?
    **I rep back on recharge 1K+**

PharmD 2015