Thread: Big Gunz!! (2)

airf20power has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) airf20power has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) airf20power has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) airf20power has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) airf20power has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) airf20power has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) airf20power has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) airf20power has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) airf20power has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) airf20power has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Thumbs up Big Gunz!! (2)

in the first thread ( BIG GUNZ!! 1 ) http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=108841561

i talked about biceps..now you cant build a huge attention grabbing arms without HUGE TRICEPS...so this is the way to get them...

**TRICEPS

1) Close Grip Bench Press

this old-school triceps mass builder gives you that pronounced massive sweep found on some of the greatest arms of all time. With your hands six to eight inches apart on the barbell, slowly lower the barbell to your chest until you feel a stretch in the triceps, then explode the weight back up. Make sure to hit a peak contraction at the top of the exercise with your arms nearly locked out, tightening your triceps under the weight. Do 2 warm-up sets and 3 working sets 10,8,6 reps

2)Cable pressdowns

By now your tris should be pumped and warmed up.use cable pressdowns as an isolation movement that not only adds more size, but more definition as well. perform this movement with strict form to maximize the muscle fiber recruitment. This movement is essential for adding bone-crushing strength to your big bench when it comes time to blast your pecs! And don't forget, your tricep muscles make up two-thirds of your upper arm development. Train them hard and you'll build arm size that gets noticed in the gym, or everywhere you go for that matter! do 4 sets of 10 reps.

3)EZ Curl Extensions/Skull Crushers

This movement is a staple in your training cycle because it forces a ton of thickness to each head of the tricep. do 4 sets of 6-8 reps

4) Dumbell Kickbacks

this is the final blow to your tris. This movement will force your triceps to bulge outward like your biceps, displaying sheer size. Perform this movement with a weight that allows you to get 12 reps out of each set. Using higher reps will help push your tricep development to the point where you?ll be able to see the vascularity in your arms pushing through your skin! do 3 sets of 12 reps
    *** DIPS IN CHEST DAYS

airf20power
    Last edited by airf20power; 06-28-2008 at 02:56 AM.

ThisHolyDude has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ThisHolyDude has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ThisHolyDude has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ThisHolyDude has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ThisHolyDude has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ThisHolyDude has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ThisHolyDude has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ThisHolyDude has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ThisHolyDude has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ThisHolyDude has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ThisHolyDude has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    no dips
    Training like an animal until i have 17 inch arms

reps for life; jross2021
    reps to; craino, Mighty-Boosh, ,curlmonkey

thebearman is just really nice. (+1000) thebearman is just really nice. (+1000) thebearman is just really nice. (+1000) thebearman is just really nice. (+1000) thebearman is just really nice. (+1000) thebearman is just really nice. (+1000) thebearman is just really nice. (+1000) thebearman is just really nice. (+1000) thebearman is just really nice. (+1000) thebearman is just really nice. (+1000) thebearman is just really nice. (+1000)
    weighted dips FTW as well as scullcrush and kickbacks
    ☆☆☆υк ¢яєω☆☆☆
    ☆☆☆EMAC☆☆☆

1st Natty Batallion of Fearless Natty Warriors led by Lance Corporal Simeon Panda

https://www.theproteinworks.com/rewardpoints/index/goReferral/referrer/7348/

webcke112 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) webcke112 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) webcke112 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) webcke112 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) webcke112 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) webcke112 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) webcke112 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) webcke112 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) webcke112 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) webcke112 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) webcke112 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Its been said before and i'll say it again, no dips?!

airf20power has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) airf20power has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) airf20power has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) airf20power has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) airf20power has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) airf20power has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) airf20power has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) airf20power has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) airf20power has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) airf20power has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    i do dips in chest day

anonymous
    well.... ok i think thats tooooo many on 1 day for triceps.. its a small muscle...

so the way i do it....

Start with rope pulldowns 2 warm ups and then 3 heavy sets
    Then close grip bench press, joints and muscles are warmed up properly now.
    The tricep pushdowns...

and the next week you can swop skull crushers and close grip bench presses around..

I do biceps and triceps on 1 day

iam on a 6 day program....chest then back then shoulders then biceps then triceps then legs

webcke112 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) webcke112 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) webcke112 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) webcke112 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) webcke112 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) webcke112 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) webcke112 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) webcke112 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) webcke112 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) webcke112 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) webcke112 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by airf20power View Post
    iam on a 6 day program....chest then back then shoulders then biceps then triceps then legs
    Very inneficient way of training...

Biceps get their own day, as do triceps, come on man, save yourself some time and get a better program.

anonymous
    why do you have biceps and triceps on their own?? its such a small muscle group... waste to go to gym just for that... :P

Monday - back (incline and flat bench 3sets heavy)
    Tuesday - Biceps + Triceps
    Wednesday - Quads + Hams
    Thursday - Shoulders
    Friday - Chest

calves I do inbetween where i have time

guys listen...the problem is that iam lacking strength...good size with no strength ( serious ) so i asked the coach what to do..he told me to get a 6 day program and focus on every muscle...he is a pro..and i just have an hour a day..
    Last edited by airf20power; 06-28-2008 at 03:22 AM.

Originally Posted by airf20power View Post
    guys listen...the problem is that iam lacking strength...good size with no strength ( serious ) so i asked the coach what to do..he told me to get a 6 day program and focus on every muscle...he is a pro..
    Well he isn't a very good one then. What you are doing is the most bodybuilding style training you could possibly do. You want strength, compound lifts, 3 days a week. Push/legs/pull i like. There are many others too...

anonymous
    want strength go heavy.. powerlifters r strong.. they train 3 days a week if im not mistaken??

so.. if you do over 10reps. its too light... under 6 its too heavy.... but go heavy dude.. only way 2 get strength... you can cheat your last set a little just to get too heavier weights.. but not all ur sets. u need correct form.