cawagner01 will become famous soon enough. (+50) cawagner01 will become famous soon enough. (+50) cawagner01 will become famous soon enough. (+50) cawagner01 will become famous soon enough. (+50) cawagner01 will become famous soon enough. (+50) cawagner01 will become famous soon enough. (+50) cawagner01 will become famous soon enough. (+50) cawagner01 will become famous soon enough. (+50) cawagner01 will become famous soon enough. (+50) cawagner01 will become famous soon enough. (+50) cawagner01 will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Ashiatsu massage anyone?

Has anyone received an ashiatsu massage? If so, please share your experiences with it. I was thinking about giving it a try. My back muscles are really tight and sore even with stretching.

perthsh has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    "Ashiatsu, (ashi means foot and atsu means pressure), sometimes referred to as barefoot Shiatsu."

I do shiatsu - pressurepoint massage and I have had a 100+ kilo instructor do the barefoot version which was uncomfortable but effective.

Back muscles are very strong and finger pressure often can be ineffective particularly if a smaller person is performing the massage. The use of feet and body weight often overcomes this. It obviously needs to be done by an experienced practitioner with consideration of the proportions of the people involved.

Anyone can walk all over you but this is done with remedial style.

cawagner01 will become famous soon enough. (+50) cawagner01 will become famous soon enough. (+50) cawagner01 will become famous soon enough. (+50) cawagner01 will become famous soon enough. (+50) cawagner01 will become famous soon enough. (+50) cawagner01 will become famous soon enough. (+50) cawagner01 will become famous soon enough. (+50) cawagner01 will become famous soon enough. (+50) cawagner01 will become famous soon enough. (+50) cawagner01 will become famous soon enough. (+50) cawagner01 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by perthsh View Post
    "Ashiatsu, (ashi means foot and atsu means pressure), sometimes referred to as barefoot Shiatsu."

I do shiatsu - pressurepoint massage and I have had a 100+ kilo instructor do the barefoot version which was uncomfortable but effective.

Back muscles are very strong and finger pressure often can be ineffective particularly if a smaller person is performing the massage. The use of feet and body weight often overcomes this. It obviously needs to be done by an experienced practitioner with consideration of the proportions of the people involved.

Anyone can walk all over you but this is done with remedial style.
    Thanks for sharing your experience. Reps.