CItaly347 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Best fat Burner for women with STUBBORN fat?

Hey I was looking for advice on the best fat burners out there...not necessarily JUST for women...I just want something that WORKS. I have tried lipo 6 and I dont think it is really doing anything for me anymore. Any suggestions???

I am also currently taking kre-a-fem and NO xplode. Any thoughts? THANKS!
    A muscular woman is a beautiful woman.

just pushit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) just pushit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) just pushit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) just pushit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) just pushit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) just pushit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) just pushit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) just pushit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) just pushit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) just pushit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) just pushit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    if you have not tried out reline gel caps they are amazing and have worked the best for me. they are not made for any sex in particular. i have tried many different types and the best that has worked for me is redline. the drink is good but the caps are more consistent throughout the day there is no crash or at least there hasn't been for me. i can usually lose about 15-16 lbs in a month after being on it. but i have not consistently taken it for over a month. best of luck
    pain is weakness leaving the body

bull.dogz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bull.dogz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bull.dogz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bull.dogz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bull.dogz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bull.dogz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bull.dogz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bull.dogz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bull.dogz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bull.dogz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bull.dogz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I'm currently taking REDuction by Controlled Labs. You can check out my log (link at bottom). I really like it and it's helped me.
    CONTROLLED LABS - Winning the WAR against GENETICS
    Email: Laurie@controlledlabs.com

Disclaimer : The above post is my own PERSONAL OPINION and DOES NOT REPRESENT the official position of any company or entity. It DOES NOT constitute medical advice.

JSeligman is on a distinguished road. (+10) JSeligman is on a distinguished road. (+10) JSeligman is on a distinguished road. (+10) JSeligman is on a distinguished road. (+10) JSeligman is on a distinguished road. (+10) JSeligman is on a distinguished road. (+10) JSeligman is on a distinguished road. (+10) JSeligman is on a distinguished road. (+10) JSeligman is on a distinguished road. (+10) JSeligman is on a distinguished road. (+10) JSeligman is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by bull.dogz View Post
    I'm currently taking REDuction by Controlled Labs. You can check out my log (link at bottom). I really like it and it's helped me.
    REDuction is legit,
    Roll Tide

atm: au natural

myhotbody has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) myhotbody has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) myhotbody has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) myhotbody has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) myhotbody has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) myhotbody has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) myhotbody has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) myhotbody has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) myhotbody has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) myhotbody has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) myhotbody has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Take out this -> http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showpo...1&postcount=19 7/5/2008 8:42:23 AM

Rodzilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rodzilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rodzilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rodzilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rodzilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rodzilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rodzilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rodzilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rodzilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rodzilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rodzilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    women usually have a tougher time with stubborn fat than men. I would look into Napalm, it is a topical gel used to target the stubborn areas.
    Realize that anyone with an affiliation to a supplement company in their signature has ulterior motives when making recommendations. They're primarily concerned with pushing their products. Not your safety or what's best for you.

SDFlip is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SDFlip is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SDFlip is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SDFlip is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SDFlip is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SDFlip is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SDFlip is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SDFlip is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SDFlip is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SDFlip is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SDFlip is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    lean extreme helped me lose over 50lbs - true story, check my bodyspace