TeddyTank has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TeddyTank has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TeddyTank has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TeddyTank has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TeddyTank has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TeddyTank has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TeddyTank has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TeddyTank has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TeddyTank has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TeddyTank has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TeddyTank has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

How much ephedrine is to much ephedrine

The title says it all, most i've ever done is 7 tabs at 8mg a tab.

What'a bout u?
    reps4life: Ayudha

brb OGC'in

Code_B is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Code_B is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Code_B is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Code_B is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Code_B is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Code_B is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Code_B is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Code_B is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Code_B is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Code_B is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Code_B is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    wtf? I thought it was a fat burner, does it work like a pre-workout stimulant too or something?
    Consistency

Torrtrefireto is a name known to all. (+5000) Torrtrefireto is a name known to all. (+5000) Torrtrefireto is a name known to all. (+5000) Torrtrefireto is a name known to all. (+5000) Torrtrefireto is a name known to all. (+5000) Torrtrefireto is a name known to all. (+5000) Torrtrefireto is a name known to all. (+5000) Torrtrefireto is a name known to all. (+5000) Torrtrefireto is a name known to all. (+5000) Torrtrefireto is a name known to all. (+5000) Torrtrefireto is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Code_B View Post
    wtf? I thought it was a fat burner, does it work like a pre-workout stimulant too or something?
    yeah...a lot of people take it. My trainer does 600mg caffine and I think 600mg ephedrine pre/workout and he is definately not trying to lose fat
    771/645/622 Single Ply

JBElite is a name known to all. (+5000) JBElite is a name known to all. (+5000) JBElite is a name known to all. (+5000) JBElite is a name known to all. (+5000) JBElite is a name known to all. (+5000) JBElite is a name known to all. (+5000) JBElite is a name known to all. (+5000) JBElite is a name known to all. (+5000) JBElite is a name known to all. (+5000) JBElite is a name known to all. (+5000) JBElite is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Torrtrefireto View Post
    yeah...a lot of people take it. My trainer does 600mg caffine and I think 600mg ephedrine pre/workout and he is definately not trying to lose fat
    He'd probably have a heart attack with that much ephedrine.

Ephedrine is a stimulant, and it does raise your metabolism (2-3%), so it could be called a "Fat burner." The recommended dose for stacking it with caffeine is 200mg caffeine, 20mg pure ephedrine. The 200 and 20 numbers are a result of studies, it produces a synergistic effect at these levels, i.e. 1 + 1 = 3...op taking 56mg is overkill imo.

An effective way to stack it is starting off with half doses, and then the most I have seen people responsibly recommend is separate 3, 20mg/200mg doses in a day. I have personally never taken more than a 20mg tab at once, but then again I am pretty sensitive to stimulants.

One thing about ephedrine is you build a tolerance VERY quickly, so taking it year round is a no no.
    "Until later, may the wombat of happiness snuffle through your underbrush." - David Puddy (banned but not forgotten)

Code_B is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Code_B is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Code_B is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Code_B is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Code_B is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Code_B is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Code_B is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Code_B is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Code_B is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Code_B is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Code_B is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by JBElite View Post
    He'd probably have a heart attack with that much ephedrine.

Ephedrine is a stimulant, and it does raise your metabolism (2-3%), so it could be called a "Fat burner." The recommended dose for stacking it with caffeine is 200mg caffeine, 20mg pure ephedrine. The 200 and 20 numbers are a result of studies, it produces a synergistic effect at these levels, i.e. 1 + 1 = 3...op taking 56mg is overkill imo.

An effective way to stack it is starting off with half doses, and then the most I have seen people responsibly recommend is separate 3, 20mg/200mg doses in a day. I have personally never taken more than a 20mg tab at once, but then again I am pretty sensitive to stimulants.

One thing about ephedrine is you build a tolerance VERY quickly, so taking it year round is a no no.
    wait is it ephedra that was the fat burner that was banned? Or are they the same thing?
    Consistency

Lager1 is not very helpful. (-500) Lager1 is not very helpful. (-500) Lager1 is not very helpful. (-500) Lager1 is not very helpful. (-500) Lager1 is not very helpful. (-500) Lager1 is not very helpful. (-500) Lager1 is not very helpful. (-500) Lager1 is not very helpful. (-500) Lager1 is not very helpful. (-500) Lager1 is not very helpful. (-500) Lager1 is not very helpful. (-500)
    Originally Posted by TeddyTank View Post
    The title says it all, most i've ever done is 7 tabs at 8mg a tab.

What'a bout u?
    I used to take ephedrine before I started getting heart palpitations.

I would do an ECA stack. 300 mg caffeine, 25 mg E, 125 mg aspirin

I think 25 mg at a time is the safest bet.

Stimulates your CNS allowing you to lift more. Same with caffeine. Be careful. Start with 12.5 mg at one time.

600 mg of ephedrine would kill him easily.
    wait is it ephedra that was the fat burner that was banned? Or are they the same thing?
    ephedra is the plant, ephedrine is the active ingredient. yes, they are banned as fat burners. you can still find them as asthma medication. try bronchaid.

Torrtrefireto is a name known to all. (+5000) Torrtrefireto is a name known to all. (+5000) Torrtrefireto is a name known to all. (+5000) Torrtrefireto is a name known to all. (+5000) Torrtrefireto is a name known to all. (+5000) Torrtrefireto is a name known to all. (+5000) Torrtrefireto is a name known to all. (+5000) Torrtrefireto is a name known to all. (+5000) Torrtrefireto is a name known to all. (+5000) Torrtrefireto is a name known to all. (+5000) Torrtrefireto is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I could be wrong but he is 360lbs so he might have a little bit of tolorance
    771/645/622 Single Ply

TeddyTank has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TeddyTank has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TeddyTank has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TeddyTank has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TeddyTank has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TeddyTank has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TeddyTank has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TeddyTank has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TeddyTank has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TeddyTank has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TeddyTank has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I take 24mg ephedirne, 200mg caffine, 350mg asprin most days. I guy I know takes 8 25mg tabs when squatting and deadlifting.
    reps4life: Ayudha

brb OGC'in

Big Poppa S is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Big Poppa S is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Big Poppa S is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Big Poppa S is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Big Poppa S is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Big Poppa S is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Big Poppa S is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Big Poppa S is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Big Poppa S is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Big Poppa S is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Big Poppa S is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I hope that 600mg of ephedrine is standardized, to something like 8% of actual alkaloids (i.e. 48mg) or else he's on the quick train to the cemetary, unless, of course, it's one of the products that contains ephedra viridis or any of the many other types of "ephedra" that do not actually have active alkaloids in them. In that case, he's just on the fast train to painting the toilet.
    Every man is the builder of a temple called his body.
    Henry David Thoreau

Androgen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Androgen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Androgen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Androgen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Androgen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Androgen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Androgen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Androgen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Androgen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Androgen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Androgen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I could be wrong but he is 360lbs so he might have a little bit of tolorance
    No not could be wrong. 600mg of ephedrine would kill anyone at once. 600mg in a day would kill anyone. Average dailly dose for fatloss is 25-75mg. Also its usually taken in a 10:1 ration with caffeine, so if he does 600mg caffeine, he prob dose 60mg ephedrine, which still sounds high for a pre w/o dose

Registered User ForceLineBacker's Avatar
    ForceLineBacker is just really nice. (+1000) ForceLineBacker is just really nice. (+1000) ForceLineBacker is just really nice. (+1000) ForceLineBacker is just really nice. (+1000) ForceLineBacker is just really nice. (+1000) ForceLineBacker is just really nice. (+1000) ForceLineBacker is just really nice. (+1000) ForceLineBacker is just really nice. (+1000) ForceLineBacker is just really nice. (+1000) ForceLineBacker is just really nice. (+1000) ForceLineBacker is just really nice. (+1000)
    You cannot build a tolerance to Ephedrine. Its the caffeine you stop feeling.

And before some wise ass steps in, I mean generally, yes the CNS gets worn down etc etc...I just mean a direct tolerance.

Haplochrom has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Haplochrom has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Haplochrom has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Haplochrom has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Haplochrom has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Haplochrom has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Haplochrom has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Haplochrom has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Haplochrom has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Haplochrom has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Haplochrom has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    We usually take about 3-5 25mg pills for a workout. On meet day i ate about 8 25mg. Some of the others i train with take higher.
    I lift a lot of weight

Big Poppa S is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Big Poppa S is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Big Poppa S is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Big Poppa S is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Big Poppa S is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Big Poppa S is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Big Poppa S is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Big Poppa S is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Big Poppa S is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Big Poppa S is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Big Poppa S is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Haplochrom View Post
    We usually take about 3-5 25mg pills for a workout. On meet day i ate about 8 25mg. Some of the others i train with take higher.
    I'd like to know what kind you are using because at those dosages (8 pills) your heart should just about be ready to explode.
    Every man is the builder of a temple called his body.
    Henry David Thoreau

anonymous
    Oh my, you are in for an eye opening experience if you try it.

Never had time for EC as a 'thermo' or appetite suppressant but 40-60mg pre workout with 200mg caffine is an excellent way to put up some PR's. just don't expect to sleep that night

600mg does seem a trifle unlikley unless as mentioned, it's the 8%-of variety

UhhWhatever will become famous soon enough. (+50) UhhWhatever will become famous soon enough. (+50) UhhWhatever will become famous soon enough. (+50) UhhWhatever will become famous soon enough. (+50) UhhWhatever will become famous soon enough. (+50) UhhWhatever will become famous soon enough. (+50) UhhWhatever will become famous soon enough. (+50) UhhWhatever will become famous soon enough. (+50) UhhWhatever will become famous soon enough. (+50) UhhWhatever will become famous soon enough. (+50) UhhWhatever will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Haplochrom View Post
    That's a ****load.

I've taken 50mg before (with a bunch of caffeine).

When my wife was in labor with my youngest kid, they gave her ephedrine after the epidural made her blood pressure drop significantly. After 90mg total of ephedrine, her blood pressue was back up, but her heart rate was over 120 bpm just laying in bed.

I don't want any noobs killing themselves. Start off with 8-12mg and see how that goes before you jack it up.
    485/285/495 @ 200
    Ed Coan told me I had nice squat form.

johnt12 will become famous soon enough. (+50) johnt12 will become famous soon enough. (+50) johnt12 will become famous soon enough. (+50) johnt12 will become famous soon enough. (+50) johnt12 will become famous soon enough. (+50) johnt12 will become famous soon enough. (+50) johnt12 will become famous soon enough. (+50) johnt12 will become famous soon enough. (+50) johnt12 will become famous soon enough. (+50) johnt12 will become famous soon enough. (+50) johnt12 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by UhhWhatever View Post
    That's a ****load.

I've taken 50mg before (with a bunch of caffeine).

When my wife was in labor with my youngest kid, they gave her ephedrine after the epidural made her blood pressure drop significantly. After 90mg total of ephedrine, her blood pressue was back up, but her heart rate was over 120 bpm just laying in bed.

I don't want any noobs killing themselves. Start off with 8-12mg and see how that goes before you jack it up.
    Will 8-12 mg actually do anything for losing fat?

bestman1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bestman1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bestman1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bestman1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bestman1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bestman1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bestman1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bestman1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bestman1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bestman1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bestman1 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    i never use but my friends use.
    dont pass the 100mg of E .