Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4
    TeddyTank has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TeddyTank has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TeddyTank has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TeddyTank has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TeddyTank has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TeddyTank has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TeddyTank has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TeddyTank has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TeddyTank has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TeddyTank has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TeddyTank has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I used to drop db's when I first started traiing, but I dont any more.. Well ok I do but not like I used to, I try to control it as much as possible.

Deadlifting and doing rack pulls/shrugs on the otherhand is completely different, i've been yelled at a couple of times by the trainer there for dropping the weight which wasnt overally heavy (140-150kg).
    reps4life: Ayudha

brb OGC'in

-Jobert- is on a distinguished road. (+10) -Jobert- is on a distinguished road. (+10) -Jobert- is on a distinguished road. (+10) -Jobert- is on a distinguished road. (+10) -Jobert- is on a distinguished road. (+10) -Jobert- is on a distinguished road. (+10) -Jobert- is on a distinguished road. (+10) -Jobert- is on a distinguished road. (+10) -Jobert- is on a distinguished road. (+10) -Jobert- is on a distinguished road. (+10) -Jobert- is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I always drop my DBs on the floor, there is no way I'm going to risk injuring myself by not dropping them. However, I make sure to drop them when nobody is going to be in the way of the DBs. Drop them, but drop them safely.
    2008 Recomp Contest Results ~ http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=110947661

REDuction Log ~ http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=229000851#post229000851

Whats good for lower abs? kserajuddin's Avatar
    kserajuddin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kserajuddin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kserajuddin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kserajuddin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kserajuddin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kserajuddin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kserajuddin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kserajuddin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kserajuddin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kserajuddin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kserajuddin has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by kserajuddin View Post
    Yeah, I've got to admit that more than half the time that I drop the weights, I could just rolled up with them - it's just a lot more fun and manly to drop 'em after a good set -

Funny how you can control this thing when you need to -

Bottom line is instead of fighting to control the weights after a very hard set and risk dropping them, I don't do dumbells for chest anymore - that just made me realize why my chest strength is **** now -
    I lied -
    I just went to the gym this weekend and tried to rep out with the 90's on flat - like I said, my chest has gotten real weak because I've cut dumbells out due to the dropping factor - the 90's used to be easy for me (I mean it - no really - I'm not kidding - really - lol)

I can catch heavy dumbells on shoulder presses or incline presses, but I couldn't this time and don't think I ever could on flat -

Here's the video:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XBZLrReTvKk
    "Do what you love and you'll never have to work a day in your life" - either Confucius or the Dalai Lama - I get them confused -

Trapstar4.4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Trapstar4.4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Trapstar4.4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Trapstar4.4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Trapstar4.4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Trapstar4.4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Trapstar4.4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Trapstar4.4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Trapstar4.4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Trapstar4.4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Trapstar4.4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I tried the rocking technique on flat db press and it worked out well..... well after the first time. The first time I planted the db on my knee before the rocking motion so when my feet made contact with the ground, the transfer of energy completely rocked my knees. but of course I played it off because there was a hot chick next to me... god that hurt though!

next time I planted the db on my QUAD where its suppose to be and it worked out well...although I did note that if you go to failure on db press, the rocking motion doesnt work well... my arm just died thus leaving the db to rest on my chest..
    ***Gender Non-Committed***
    (She/Him/They/His/Theirs/Her/Them)

Falcons - Hawks - Braves
    I make typos.

Trapstar4.4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Trapstar4.4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Trapstar4.4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Trapstar4.4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Trapstar4.4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Trapstar4.4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Trapstar4.4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Trapstar4.4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Trapstar4.4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Trapstar4.4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Trapstar4.4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    oh and my gym has really thick mats now in the db area. so when people drop them the weight falls into a cushion. it makes absolutely NO NOISE... other gyms should get these instead of stressing about how much it would cost to have to replace the weights.
    ***Gender Non-Committed***
    (She/Him/They/His/Theirs/Her/Them)

Falcons - Hawks - Braves
    I make typos.