nblick182 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Cool What's a good supplement stack for building lean muscle?

I'm new to forum/site and was hoping I could receive some helpful feed back regarding supplements.

In an effort to lose weight (specifically around my midsection) I started working out and eating relatively healthy over the past two 1/2 months. I know I could amp up the cardio, but I have managed to drop my weight from 194.5 to 182 pounds.

I feel that I am now ready to couple my workout with a supplement stack and was hoping for some suggestions. What stacks have proven successful for building lean muscle mass?

I'm struggling to burn off the love handles. Thanks everyone.

pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by nblick182 View Post
    I'm new to forum/site and was hoping I could receive some helpful feed back regarding supplements.

In an effort to lose weight (specifically around my midsection) I started working out and eating relatively healthy over the past two 1/2 months. I know I could amp up the cardio, but I have managed to drop my weight from 194.5 to 182 pounds.

I feel that I am now ready to couple my workout with a supplement stack and was hoping for some suggestions. What stacks have proven successful for building lean muscle mass?

Here you go:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=4939663
    Free agent
    Research and Development Consultant
    11+ Years Experience

dexterium is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dexterium is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dexterium is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dexterium is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dexterium is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dexterium is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dexterium is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dexterium is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dexterium is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dexterium is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dexterium is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by nblick182 View Post

Read Pu12's post and also when you're ready for something more advanced that will definitely help you with building lean muscle, look into Anabolic Pump. To achieve its power, you have to have a good diet and do a bit of research on it. It helps you to gain muscle and lose fat at the same time as it is an elite nutrient partitioner. It increases GLUT4 in muscles which causes super saturation of the muscles with glucose and it inhibits glucose uptake in fat cells.
    USPlabs Representative. Alpha Manlet.

Deadlift: 525 lbs at 164 lb body weight. No straps. 3.2 x bw.
    Squat: 260 lbs x 15 reps to parallel at 164 body weight. No belt. No wraps.
    Dumbbell Bench Press: 100 lb dumbbells x 14 reps at 164 lb body weight.