aldude3 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) aldude3 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) aldude3 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) aldude3 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) aldude3 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) aldude3 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) aldude3 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) aldude3 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) aldude3 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) aldude3 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) aldude3 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Dr.RaySahelian anti 7-keto?interesting read

Is it just a makerting gimmick that 7-keto does not convert to testosterone or estrogen?Dr Ray is of the opinion that it may be.Check this out:

http://www.raysahelian.com/7-ketodhea.html

the side effect that i have noticed is raised heart beat,not sure about estrogen increase or some of the other sides claimed here.

Patrick Arnold is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Patrick Arnold is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Patrick Arnold is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Patrick Arnold is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Patrick Arnold is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Patrick Arnold is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Patrick Arnold is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Patrick Arnold is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Patrick Arnold is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Patrick Arnold is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Patrick Arnold is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by aldude3 View Post
    Is it just a makerting gimmick that 7-keto does not convert to testosterone or estrogen?Dr Ray is of the opinion that it may be.Check this out:

http://www.raysahelian.com/7-ketodhea.html

the side effect that i have noticed is raised heart beat,not sure about estrogen increase or some of the other sides claimed here.
    ray is ignorant in regards to androgen metabolism. the body cannot remove the oxygen from C7. And the known metabolites of 7-keto do not have substantial sex hormone activity

that page looks like propaganda to steer people to his herbal products. it is thinly veiled

aldude3 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) aldude3 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) aldude3 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) aldude3 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) aldude3 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) aldude3 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) aldude3 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) aldude3 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) aldude3 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) aldude3 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) aldude3 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    it probably does'nt convert to any hormone,but it sure hell has given me irregular heartbeat .i was not running to my full potential,running out of breath much more quickly than i normally do while on this and a week after stopping it too.i did ,nt know what the hell was going on.so i checked my blood pressure from a b.p monitor right after a run and it detected irregular heartbeat .how do you explain that?

Patrick Arnold is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Patrick Arnold is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Patrick Arnold is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Patrick Arnold is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Patrick Arnold is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Patrick Arnold is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Patrick Arnold is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Patrick Arnold is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Patrick Arnold is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Patrick Arnold is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Patrick Arnold is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by aldude3 View Post
    it probably does'nt convert to any hormone,but it sure hell has given me irregular heartbeat .i was not running to my full potential,running out of breath much more quickly than i normally do while on this and a week after stopping it too.i did ,nt know what the hell was going on.so i checked my blood pressure from a b.p monitor right after a run and it detected irregular heartbeat .how do you explain that?

7-keto dhea may effect thyroid hormone metabolism. this is a possible explanation

RufusTFirefly has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RufusTFirefly has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RufusTFirefly has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RufusTFirefly has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RufusTFirefly has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RufusTFirefly has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RufusTFirefly has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RufusTFirefly has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Pat, I know you have said that you take 7-keto in gram quantities have you ever noticed any arrhythmias while on it? Also, would that be particualarly dangerous? I know some arrhythmias can be very dangerous and some not dangerous at all.

deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Patrick Arnold View Post
    the body cannot remove the oxygen from C7. And the known metabolites of 7-keto do not have substantial sex hormone activity
    Dr. Zenk from Humanetics provided a very lengthy argument to both the FDA and the Australian equivalent and was successful asserting that. They both ruled 7-Keto "safe." It was kind of cool actually.
    "I just use my muscles as a conversation piece, like someone walking a cheetah down 42nd Street." - Arnold Schwarzenegger

Heretic....

Originally Posted by RufusTFirefly View Post
    Pat, I know you have said that you take 7-keto in gram quantities have you ever noticed any arrhythmias while on it? Also, would that be particualarly dangerous? I know some arrhythmias can be very dangerous and some not dangerous at all.
    i never had such problems

well i probably would not have realized that if i was nt trying to run 6000 meters.i was very happy using it cause it was increasing my metabolism and even increasing my libido.i am still not sure how exactly it has effected my stamina....i felt a bit suffocated too after a run which might mean that my lungs were effected by this too.am using coq10 to get everything back to normal

arrythmia after running is no longer there ,but am still having a little bit of difficulty breathing while running .i ran 5k meters with some difficulty ,my left side was feeling a bit heavy and i was't breathing as freely as i normally do . not sure what that is.. any idea?i don't know if my left lung is a bit stressed or what