Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Muscles by D.O.T. Brother Steel's Avatar
    Brother Steel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Brother Steel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Brother Steel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Brother Steel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Brother Steel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Brother Steel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Brother Steel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Brother Steel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Brother Steel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Brother Steel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Brother Steel has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by stealth_maven View Post
    You can have this whole entire experience without being married, brah.

Oh and she wasn't on a business trip . Just a little fingercuff session.
    I'm sorry, I was busy smiling .....Did you say something????
    Here's what is happening in my neck of the woods....

Paving the way so the rubber can hit the road!

Repping back since 06!
    Reps owed:

FOXXIE is a name known to all. (+5000) FOXXIE is a name known to all. (+5000) FOXXIE is a name known to all. (+5000) FOXXIE is a name known to all. (+5000) FOXXIE is a name known to all. (+5000) FOXXIE is a name known to all. (+5000) FOXXIE is a name known to all. (+5000) FOXXIE is a name known to all. (+5000) FOXXIE is a name known to all. (+5000) FOXXIE is a name known to all. (+5000) FOXXIE is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Brother Steel View Post
    My experience with marriage....

I have been married for almost 25 years (Sept) to the same woman and I am very happy. She had to go on an overnight business trip the other day and I was lost without her. Everything I own was not worth a darn thing without her. The big house I live in was so empty and lonely without her I could not even sleep. I was thrilled when she got back home from her business trip.

When she got home I ran to the door and I held her very close and covered her with kisses. I kissed her face, her forehead, her cheeks, her nose, her neck and nibbled on her ears. Then I gently kissed her on her full pouty lips long and slow. Next I held her head softly, touched her face with mine, cheek to cheek very tenderly for many beats of my pounding heart, and then I kissed her again long and slow on her soft lips. I whispered in her ear how much I loved her, missed her, and was so happy to have her back with me.

Once I got her things in the house I helped her get out of her clothes and put on her favorite pajamas. Then I rolled back the bed covers and helped her get in bed and I covered her up with a soft blanket and kissed her on the forehead. I told her I loved her and said she should get some rest. Then I shut the bedroom door and let her get some much-needed sleep. She was still sleeping like a baby when I went to bed later that night. The next day we made love like only long time lovers know best. It was tender and sweet with the intensity of an erupting volcano. Afterwards, we collapsed in each other's arms satisfied down to our souls.

She and I went out on a date today (we have never stopped dating) and had a wonderful trip to a fine restaurant. We had a fine meal and truly enjoyed each other. She is my best friend and lover. Every day with her is a gift. Lying in bed (no sex) and holding her close to me with her soft skin touching mine is one of the greatest pleasures in my life. I hope I am blessed to die before she does because life would not be worth living without her.

When someone tells me that "marriage is overrated", I just look at them, think of my wife and smile.

props for ya for finding the person who can stand you for better or worst..

Epictetus  IV is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Epictetus  IV is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Epictetus  IV is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Epictetus  IV is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Epictetus  IV is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Epictetus  IV is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Epictetus  IV is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Epictetus  IV is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Epictetus  IV is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Epictetus  IV is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Epictetus  IV is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Poison Ivy View Post
    I dont see the point of getting married at all..................
    I love you is overrated too. lol
    no, i rather make out with a plunger. lol
    sounds like someone is pessimistic....

or has had some bad experiences with men.

skelemint will become famous soon enough. (+50) skelemint will become famous soon enough. (+50) skelemint will become famous soon enough. (+50) skelemint will become famous soon enough. (+50) skelemint will become famous soon enough. (+50) skelemint will become famous soon enough. (+50) skelemint will become famous soon enough. (+50) skelemint will become famous soon enough. (+50) skelemint will become famous soon enough. (+50) skelemint will become famous soon enough. (+50) skelemint will become famous soon enough. (+50)

I have been married for almost 25 years (Sept) to the same woman and I am very happy. She had to go on an overnight business trip the other day and I was lost without her. Everything I own was not worth a darn thing without her. The big house I live in was so empty and lonely without her I could not even sleep. I was thrilled when she got back home from her business trip.

When she got home I ran to the door and I held her very close and covered her with kisses. I kissed her face, her forehead, her cheeks, her nose, her neck and nibbled on her ears. Then I gently kissed her on her full pouty lips long and slow. Next I held her head softly, touched her face with mine, cheek to cheek very tenderly for many beats of my pounding heart, and then I kissed her again long and slow on her soft lips. I whispered in her ear how much I loved her, missed her, and was so happy to have her back with me.

Once I got her things in the house I helped her get out of her clothes and put on her favorite pajamas. Then I rolled back the bed covers and helped her get in bed and I covered her up with a soft blanket and kissed her on the forehead. I told her I loved her and said she should get some rest. Then I shut the bedroom door and let her get some much-needed sleep. She was still sleeping like a baby when I went to bed later that night. The next day we made love like only long time lovers know best. It was tender and sweet with the intensity of an erupting volcano. Afterwards, we collapsed in each other's arms satisfied down to our souls.

She and I went out on a date today (we have never stopped dating) and had a wonderful trip to a fine restaurant. We had a fine meal and truly enjoyed each other. She is my best friend and lover. Every day with her is a gift. Lying in bed (no sex) and holding her close to me with her soft skin touching mine is one of the greatest pleasures in my life. I hope I am blessed to die before she does because life would not be worth living without her.

When someone tells me that "marriage is overrated", I just look at them, think of my wife and smile.
    that's beautiful

can I ask how did you fid her, and how do you two have such a good marriage

Skyles is a complete loser! (-2000) Skyles is a complete loser! (-2000) Skyles is a complete loser! (-2000) Skyles is a complete loser! (-2000) Skyles is a complete loser! (-2000) Skyles is a complete loser! (-2000) Skyles is a complete loser! (-2000) Skyles is a complete loser! (-2000) Skyles is a complete loser! (-2000) Skyles is a complete loser! (-2000) Skyles is a complete loser! (-2000)
    Originally Posted by dondonald View Post
    youre bitter
    He's just never been in love.

Skyles is a complete loser! (-2000) Skyles is a complete loser! (-2000) Skyles is a complete loser! (-2000) Skyles is a complete loser! (-2000) Skyles is a complete loser! (-2000) Skyles is a complete loser! (-2000) Skyles is a complete loser! (-2000) Skyles is a complete loser! (-2000) Skyles is a complete loser! (-2000) Skyles is a complete loser! (-2000) Skyles is a complete loser! (-2000)

Good for you.

johnrich69 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) johnrich69 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) johnrich69 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) johnrich69 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) johnrich69 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) johnrich69 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) johnrich69 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) johnrich69 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) johnrich69 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) johnrich69 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) johnrich69 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

Talking

I dont see the point of getting married at all..................
    So don't then. Problem solved. Next.............................................. ......
    You're never too old to be the person that you were meant to be.

mintesa has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mintesa has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mintesa has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mintesa has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mintesa has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mintesa has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mintesa has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mintesa has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mintesa has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mintesa has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mintesa has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

ha, you made me smile too

johnrich69 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) johnrich69 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) johnrich69 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) johnrich69 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) johnrich69 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) johnrich69 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) johnrich69 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) johnrich69 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) johnrich69 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) johnrich69 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) johnrich69 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

NICE JOB BROTHER, Going on 10yrs. Myself.
    You're never too old to be the person that you were meant to be.

wickedwayz is a name known to all. (+5000) wickedwayz is a name known to all. (+5000) wickedwayz is a name known to all. (+5000) wickedwayz is a name known to all. (+5000) wickedwayz is a name known to all. (+5000) wickedwayz is a name known to all. (+5000) wickedwayz is a name known to all. (+5000) wickedwayz is a name known to all. (+5000) wickedwayz is a name known to all. (+5000) wickedwayz is a name known to all. (+5000) wickedwayz is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Hubby and I are going on 10 years also....Brother in law once told us the secret to a long happy marriage is honesty. Brother in law has been married for 30+ years and they are all they ever had, they started dating in 9th grade. Marriage is great....Mercury poison is a slow process, wonder how much money i can get from Starkist...Damn tuna diet. Snapped is a great show on oxygen network.

FOXXIE is a name known to all. (+5000) FOXXIE is a name known to all. (+5000) FOXXIE is a name known to all. (+5000) FOXXIE is a name known to all. (+5000) FOXXIE is a name known to all. (+5000) FOXXIE is a name known to all. (+5000) FOXXIE is a name known to all. (+5000) FOXXIE is a name known to all. (+5000) FOXXIE is a name known to all. (+5000) FOXXIE is a name known to all. (+5000) FOXXIE is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by MNfootball23 View Post
    sounds like someone is pessimistic....

or has had some bad experiences with men.

Nah, just stating the truth. :P

Brother Steel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Brother Steel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Brother Steel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Brother Steel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Brother Steel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Brother Steel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Brother Steel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Brother Steel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Brother Steel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Brother Steel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Brother Steel has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    props for ya for finding the person who can stand you for better or worst..
    My heart goes out to you. The reason you do not understand marriage is in your statement. It is not in finding the person "Who can STAND you for better or worst". Oh No my dear, it is all in finding the person "Who can LOVE you for better or worst!"

I wish you well in finding the man who can love you and cherish you for the wonderful woman you are.

Repping back since 06!
    Reps owed:

BigPoppaPump84 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BigPoppaPump84 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BigPoppaPump84 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BigPoppaPump84 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BigPoppaPump84 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BigPoppaPump84 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BigPoppaPump84 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BigPoppaPump84 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BigPoppaPump84 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BigPoppaPump84 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BigPoppaPump84 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

Red face

i fapped.

mada071 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mada071 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mada071 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mada071 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mada071 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mada071 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mada071 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mada071 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mada071 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mada071 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mada071 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Its everyone's choice and prefence if they wanna get married or not.
    Train hard, diet harder.

Rep back 100+

Originally Posted by BigPoppaPump84 View Post
    i fapped.
    Good for you!
    Don't forget to keep your lover soft by using hand lotion daily.

Repping back since 06!
    Reps owed:

JAWS22 is just really nice. (+1000) JAWS22 is just really nice. (+1000) JAWS22 is just really nice. (+1000) JAWS22 is just really nice. (+1000) JAWS22 is just really nice. (+1000) JAWS22 is just really nice. (+1000) JAWS22 is just really nice. (+1000) JAWS22 is just really nice. (+1000) JAWS22 is just really nice. (+1000) JAWS22 is just really nice. (+1000) JAWS22 is just really nice. (+1000)
    The only reason for marriage this day in age, is because they want kids. Other than that, there is no reason.... unfortunately, one cannot stick to the old school rules anymore, it seems 95 percent of the Americas are living in sin. 85 percent has diseases. Heres what you do, get an official stamp on everyone who is NOT infected with an STD and you make your own population, and get married to un infected people.

wimpking will become famous soon enough. (+50) wimpking will become famous soon enough. (+50) wimpking will become famous soon enough. (+50) wimpking will become famous soon enough. (+50) wimpking will become famous soon enough. (+50) wimpking will become famous soon enough. (+50) wimpking will become famous soon enough. (+50) wimpking will become famous soon enough. (+50) wimpking will become famous soon enough. (+50) wimpking will become famous soon enough. (+50) wimpking will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Single = freedom.. no stress, dependencies, get with a girl when you want to, do whatever the hell you want. No guilt from cheating or wanting to cheat, hang with your buddies, and total control of your life. Marriage can be great, but it's not for me anytime soon.
    -------------------------------
    "Girls, make a line for make-outs! Dudes, make a line for high-fives!"

BigPoppaPump84 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BigPoppaPump84 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BigPoppaPump84 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BigPoppaPump84 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BigPoppaPump84 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BigPoppaPump84 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BigPoppaPump84 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BigPoppaPump84 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BigPoppaPump84 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BigPoppaPump84 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BigPoppaPump84 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Good for you!
    Don't forget to keep your lover soft by using hand lotion daily.
    Your wife will do next time she's on a "business trip."

JAWS22 is just really nice. (+1000) JAWS22 is just really nice. (+1000) JAWS22 is just really nice. (+1000) JAWS22 is just really nice. (+1000) JAWS22 is just really nice. (+1000) JAWS22 is just really nice. (+1000) JAWS22 is just really nice. (+1000) JAWS22 is just really nice. (+1000) JAWS22 is just really nice. (+1000) JAWS22 is just really nice. (+1000) JAWS22 is just really nice. (+1000)
    If I recepted that correctly.... BURN!!!!

Epictetus  IV is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Epictetus  IV is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Epictetus  IV is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Epictetus  IV is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Epictetus  IV is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Epictetus  IV is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Epictetus  IV is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Epictetus  IV is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Epictetus  IV is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Epictetus  IV is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Epictetus  IV is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Nah, just stating the truth. :P
    Will you marry me?

Originally Posted by JAWS22 View Post
    If I recepted that correctly.... BURN!!!!
    I was kidding.

She might do but it won't be you! Dream on lotion boy!

Repping back since 06!
    Reps owed:

Originally Posted by skelemint View Post
    that's beautiful

can I ask how did you fid her, and how do you two have such a good marriage
    Oh my, You ask the hard questions don't you. lol

Well first off I was not always the choirboy I am now. I had my first experience with a woman after I was out of high school. After that experience, I tried my best to make up for lost time. Shall we say my preference then was for the kind of woman that had their reputation somewhat tarnished. The more tarnished all the better! (That Scarlet Letter thing sure would have been helpful. Ha! Ha!)

So, there I was thinking I was king of the world and enjoying the lusty ways of many an eager young comely lady when my grandmother stepped in and changed my life. She did not approve of my dating (fu*king) so many tarnished women (whores) and said that I should be dating a nice woman. Well in my arrogance, I stated to her that I would date the first nice (would not put out) girl I could find.

It just so happened that I was home visiting my parents and the next nice woman I ran across was a neighbor girl that I had grown up around. Keeping true to my word, I asked her out. We hit it off right away. She was an ugly duckling when she was young but had turned out to be an extremely good-looking and very sexy woman. I could not help myself and was smitten right away. I could not say it was love at first sight but lust was high on the list.

I knew I would fall for her with our first kiss. I had never felt a kiss like it before. I do not know what it was and I have spent years thinking about it but I cannot truly explain what happens when we touch. The only thing I can say is that it is like some kind of magic! I married my wife 362 days after our first date and I have never been with another women since. Now 25 years later it seems our love has carried us along like one long soft kiss.

You asked what has made our marriage last....
    I guess it could be summed up by six words:
    Love
    Honesty
    Commitment
    Faithfulness
    Trust
    And Respect.

Each of these ingredients given in abundance to each other and to yourself makes for a solid foundation to a long and happy marriage. Break any one of these ingredients and your marriage will truly suffer.

Lastly, I want to pass along the best advice that was given to me about marriage. It was from my wife's Grandfather. He said, "Sometimes marriage is like sitting on a hot stove. You just have to learn to live with the blisters!" Truer words of wisdom were never said.
    Last edited by Brother Steel; 06-22-2008 at 01:24 PM.

Repping back since 06!
    Reps owed:

FreeBirdbulker is just really nice. (+1000) FreeBirdbulker is just really nice. (+1000) FreeBirdbulker is just really nice. (+1000) FreeBirdbulker is just really nice. (+1000) FreeBirdbulker is just really nice. (+1000) FreeBirdbulker is just really nice. (+1000) FreeBirdbulker is just really nice. (+1000) FreeBirdbulker is just really nice. (+1000) FreeBirdbulker is just really nice. (+1000) FreeBirdbulker is just really nice. (+1000) FreeBirdbulker is just really nice. (+1000)

i think its cool you got that, but i would say its pretty realistic that 95% of most people wont ever find anythign like that
    i have a lot of tattoos for a 21 year old

myspace.com/agstud3

HEADSH0T is just really nice. (+1000) HEADSH0T is just really nice. (+1000) HEADSH0T is just really nice. (+1000) HEADSH0T is just really nice. (+1000) HEADSH0T is just really nice. (+1000) HEADSH0T is just really nice. (+1000) HEADSH0T is just really nice. (+1000) HEADSH0T is just really nice. (+1000) HEADSH0T is just really nice. (+1000) HEADSH0T is just really nice. (+1000) HEADSH0T is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Russia25 View Post
    Single guys = most heavily taxed

Also their is an incredibly higher percentage of households in the U.S. where both spouses work full time to support the family than 30 years ago.
    if youre lucky enough to have a wife that works thats true

but unless they are the kind that are thrifty, work and have goals like saving for a house/retiring with lots of cash theyll be milking every last drop out of you.

HEADSH0T is just really nice. (+1000) HEADSH0T is just really nice. (+1000) HEADSH0T is just really nice. (+1000) HEADSH0T is just really nice. (+1000) HEADSH0T is just really nice. (+1000) HEADSH0T is just really nice. (+1000) HEADSH0T is just really nice. (+1000) HEADSH0T is just really nice. (+1000) HEADSH0T is just really nice. (+1000) HEADSH0T is just really nice. (+1000) HEADSH0T is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by FreeBirdbulker View Post
    i think its cool you got that, but i would say its pretty realistic that 95% of most people wont ever find anythign like that
    its just like these stupid fairy tales we were all told when we were kids, only to find out we have been pwned later on.

SexyChic is a name known to all. (+5000) SexyChic is a name known to all. (+5000) SexyChic is a name known to all. (+5000) SexyChic is a name known to all. (+5000) SexyChic is a name known to all. (+5000) SexyChic is a name known to all. (+5000) SexyChic is a name known to all. (+5000) SexyChic is a name known to all. (+5000) SexyChic is a name known to all. (+5000) SexyChic is a name known to all. (+5000) SexyChic is a name known to all. (+5000)

Aww that is the sweetest thing EVA!
    ΛΣΣ Squat Booty Society~

Originally Posted by HEADSH0T View Post
    its just like these stupid fairy tales we were all told when we were kids, only to find out we have been pwned later on.
    Hahahaa.... Love Burn.

On the other hand, all of the married people I know do not seem to be very happy, and they're wives eyes are "llinguring" you could say.

BigDude22s is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) BigDude22s is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) BigDude22s is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) BigDude22s is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) BigDude22s is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) BigDude22s is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) BigDude22s is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) BigDude22s is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) BigDude22s is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) BigDude22s is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) BigDude22s is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Originally Posted by The Experiment View Post
    It can work for some but not for others.

I think marriage works well if the partner is lock step in goals. Especially financial goals. Warren Buffett wouldn't be as rich as he is today if it wasn't for his wife, Susan. Why? They had the same goals in finances. If Warren Buffett married some 19 year old Miss USA contestant, he probably would be lucky to have anything more than $1 million to his name.

There are two types of women out there: enablers and disablers.
    Well said.

mintesa has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mintesa has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mintesa has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mintesa has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mintesa has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mintesa has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mintesa has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mintesa has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mintesa has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mintesa has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mintesa has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by JAWS22 View Post
    Hahahaa.... Love Burn.

On the other hand, all of the married people I know do not seem to be very happy, and they're wives eyes are "llinguring" you could say.

All the ones that i know seem happy and their wives are working. One of my friend got a divorce last year though.

Find a woman with a job. It's like year 2008 women have jobs, all of my girl friends are working ( 3 of them even have higher salary than their hubby ), even those with kids. My mom was a housewife, but thats like a generation ago.