Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    FOXXIE is a name known to all. (+5000) FOXXIE is a name known to all. (+5000) FOXXIE is a name known to all. (+5000) FOXXIE is a name known to all. (+5000) FOXXIE is a name known to all. (+5000) FOXXIE is a name known to all. (+5000) FOXXIE is a name known to all. (+5000) FOXXIE is a name known to all. (+5000) FOXXIE is a name known to all. (+5000) FOXXIE is a name known to all. (+5000) FOXXIE is a name known to all. (+5000)

Cool Marriage is overrated

I dont see the point of getting married at all..................

jehst is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jehst is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jehst is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jehst is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jehst is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jehst is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jehst is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jehst is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jehst is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jehst is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jehst is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    financial reasons. also, it's hard to raise children alone.
    *** BMB Founder and President ***

Jefferson's camp accused President Adams of having a "hideous hermaphroditical character, which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman."

fenixzona has a spectacular aura about. (+250) fenixzona has a spectacular aura about. (+250) fenixzona has a spectacular aura about. (+250) fenixzona has a spectacular aura about. (+250) fenixzona has a spectacular aura about. (+250) fenixzona has a spectacular aura about. (+250) fenixzona has a spectacular aura about. (+250) fenixzona has a spectacular aura about. (+250) fenixzona has a spectacular aura about. (+250) fenixzona has a spectacular aura about. (+250) fenixzona has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    What are you talking about? Marriage is great. C'mon you get to sleep with the same woman for the rest of your life. You get to constantly share all of your ****. You get rid of all the annoyning closet and drawer space. You get to broaden your horizons by watching emotionally charged movies/shows that teach you how to connect with your emotions. You get to give up all those nasty friends of yours. You get rid of all those time wasting hobbies. You get to eat foods you never thought you'd have to. You get front row tickets to first class bitch sessions. Quite honestly, I can't think of one good reason you should not be married.

bodybuilding pretty boy JoeyDaFool's Avatar
    JoeyDaFool is just really nice. (+1000) JoeyDaFool is just really nice. (+1000) JoeyDaFool is just really nice. (+1000) JoeyDaFool is just really nice. (+1000) JoeyDaFool is just really nice. (+1000) JoeyDaFool is just really nice. (+1000) JoeyDaFool is just really nice. (+1000) JoeyDaFool is just really nice. (+1000) JoeyDaFool is just really nice. (+1000) JoeyDaFool is just really nice. (+1000) JoeyDaFool is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Poison Ivy View Post
    indeed. marriage in america is asking to get PIITB
    "Where the mind goes, the body will follow" - Arnold Schwarzenegger

RVRAIDER has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    i love you ..lets be life partners

FOXXIE is a name known to all. (+5000) FOXXIE is a name known to all. (+5000) FOXXIE is a name known to all. (+5000) FOXXIE is a name known to all. (+5000) FOXXIE is a name known to all. (+5000) FOXXIE is a name known to all. (+5000) FOXXIE is a name known to all. (+5000) FOXXIE is a name known to all. (+5000) FOXXIE is a name known to all. (+5000) FOXXIE is a name known to all. (+5000) FOXXIE is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by RVRAIDER View Post
    i love you ..lets be life partners

I love you is overrated too. lol

JoeyDaFool is just really nice. (+1000) JoeyDaFool is just really nice. (+1000) JoeyDaFool is just really nice. (+1000) JoeyDaFool is just really nice. (+1000) JoeyDaFool is just really nice. (+1000) JoeyDaFool is just really nice. (+1000) JoeyDaFool is just really nice. (+1000) JoeyDaFool is just really nice. (+1000) JoeyDaFool is just really nice. (+1000) JoeyDaFool is just really nice. (+1000) JoeyDaFool is just really nice. (+1000)
    no one that says "i love you" even has the slightest idea of what love is. love is a very powerful word, and shouldn't be used unless you know said person for YEARS.

Shut up and train. stealth_maven's Avatar
    stealth_maven is not very helpful. (-500) stealth_maven is not very helpful. (-500) stealth_maven is not very helpful. (-500) stealth_maven is not very helpful. (-500) stealth_maven is not very helpful. (-500) stealth_maven is not very helpful. (-500) stealth_maven is not very helpful. (-500) stealth_maven is not very helpful. (-500) stealth_maven is not very helpful. (-500) stealth_maven is not very helpful. (-500) stealth_maven is not very helpful. (-500)
    Me neither, welcome to the club.

Originally Posted by fenixzona View Post
    What are you talking about? Marriage is great. C'mon you get to sleep with the same woman for the rest of your life. You get to constantly share all of your ****. You get rid of all the annoyning closet and drawer space. You get to broaden your horizons by watching emotionally charged movies/shows that teach you how to connect with your emotions. You get to give up all those nasty friends of yours. You get rid of all those time wasting hobbies. You get to eat foods you never thought you'd have to. You get front row tickets to first class bitch sessions. Quite honestly, I can't think of one good reason you should not be married.
    You can do all this without marriage... fail.

Yeah it is.

Marriage is a failure these days, religion is becoming less of a power house, and thats a big reason behind marriage, rid yourself of religion, and marriage seems useless, rid yourself of tradition, and you'll be free forever.

erebusii will become famous soon enough. (+50) erebusii will become famous soon enough. (+50) erebusii will become famous soon enough. (+50) erebusii will become famous soon enough. (+50) erebusii will become famous soon enough. (+50) erebusii will become famous soon enough. (+50) erebusii will become famous soon enough. (+50) erebusii will become famous soon enough. (+50) erebusii will become famous soon enough. (+50) erebusii will become famous soon enough. (+50) erebusii will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    What are the financial benefits of marriage?

jehst is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jehst is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jehst is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jehst is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jehst is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jehst is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jehst is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jehst is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jehst is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jehst is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jehst is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by erebusii View Post
    What are the financial benefits of marriage?
    tax, shared costs

Jefferson's camp accused President Adams of having a "hideous hermaphroditical character, which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman."

The gangster of Spain Silvio Dante's Avatar
    Silvio Dante is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Silvio Dante is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Silvio Dante is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Silvio Dante is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Silvio Dante is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Silvio Dante is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Silvio Dante is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Silvio Dante is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Silvio Dante is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Silvio Dante is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Silvio Dante is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Yup and i'll bet you'll get married. lol
    True Spartan

Pope of the Black Knight's

HEADSH0T is just really nice. (+1000) HEADSH0T is just really nice. (+1000) HEADSH0T is just really nice. (+1000) HEADSH0T is just really nice. (+1000) HEADSH0T is just really nice. (+1000) HEADSH0T is just really nice. (+1000) HEADSH0T is just really nice. (+1000) HEADSH0T is just really nice. (+1000) HEADSH0T is just really nice. (+1000) HEADSH0T is just really nice. (+1000) HEADSH0T is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by jehst View Post
    tax, shared costs
    costs more to raise children/support a wife that doesnt work. single guys=lots of cash.

fenixzona has a spectacular aura about. (+250) fenixzona has a spectacular aura about. (+250) fenixzona has a spectacular aura about. (+250) fenixzona has a spectacular aura about. (+250) fenixzona has a spectacular aura about. (+250) fenixzona has a spectacular aura about. (+250) fenixzona has a spectacular aura about. (+250) fenixzona has a spectacular aura about. (+250) fenixzona has a spectacular aura about. (+250) fenixzona has a spectacular aura about. (+250) fenixzona has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by stealth_maven View Post
    Me neither, welcome to the club.

You can do all this without marriage... fail.

Yeah it is.

Marriage is a failure these days, religion is becoming less of a power house, and thats a big reason behind marriage, rid yourself of religion, and marriage seems useless, rid yourself of tradition, and you'll be free forever.

You are a dumbfuq!!! Did you not detect the sarcasm you shytstick? So, with your total lack of intelligence, you sir... FAIL!!!

Originally Posted by dondonald View Post
    youre bitter

Nah

Originally Posted by HEADSH0T View Post
    costs more to raise children/support a wife that doesnt work. single guys=lots of cash.
    i'm assuming you want to raise children.

Originally Posted by dondonald View Post
    wanna make out?

no, i rather make out with a plunger. lol

Ochosiete has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ochosiete has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ochosiete has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ochosiete has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ochosiete has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ochosiete has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ochosiete has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ochosiete has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ochosiete has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ochosiete has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ochosiete has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    dAMN! lol

mintesa has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mintesa has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mintesa has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mintesa has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mintesa has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mintesa has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mintesa has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mintesa has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mintesa has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mintesa has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mintesa has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    financial reasons. also, it's hard to raise children alone.
    yup financial reasons. like if you two wanna buy a house together and are trying to pay it off. he or you might die, then the other one is left alone to pay off the house. if you are married you get a bunch of money from the life ensurance which you could use to help pay off the house for example.

also if kids are there, it would be even more difficult if one of the salary is missing all in a sudden in case of death.

also you two might have lived together for 20 years for example, raised your family and bought stuff together, if one of you dies... his evil parents/sisters/brothers might want to take his stuff, that you two worked hard for away from you... etc....

The Experiment is a name known to all. (+5000) The Experiment is a name known to all. (+5000) The Experiment is a name known to all. (+5000) The Experiment is a name known to all. (+5000) The Experiment is a name known to all. (+5000) The Experiment is a name known to all. (+5000) The Experiment is a name known to all. (+5000) The Experiment is a name known to all. (+5000) The Experiment is a name known to all. (+5000) The Experiment is a name known to all. (+5000) The Experiment is a name known to all. (+5000)
    It can work for some but not for others.

I think marriage works well if the partner is lock step in goals. Especially financial goals. Warren Buffett wouldn't be as rich as he is today if it wasn't for his wife, Susan. Why? They had the same goals in finances. If Warren Buffett married some 19 year old Miss USA contestant, he probably would be lucky to have anything more than $1 million to his name.

While most people will never get a chance to be anywhere near the Buffetts, both partners need to have the same financial outlook. Finances play a major role in marriage so this needs to be fleshed out before before the man gets on one knee. If she doesn't appear to have any discernable goals or working towards them, I would never expect her to support anything I did. I know so many couples that have radically different outlooks of finances. I've seen a couple that was saving for a house have it squandered by the dude who just needed that 42" Plasma TV for sports games. I've seen couples where the woman blows all her disposable income on shopping sprees and doesn't think about the next month, let alone the future.

There are two types of women out there: enablers and disablers.
    - 10K A Day Crew
    - Giant Cock Crew
    - Perforated Your Girlfriend, Wife, Mom, or Sister's Colon From My Huge Penis Crew
    - Cigar Room Crew
    - 20K A Day Crew
    - Your Girlfriend Sucked My Cock When You Weren't Looking Crew
    - Godly Aesthetics Crew
    - My Jaw Could Cut Diamonds Crew
    - 50K A Day Crew

dunkonu9 is just really nice. (+1000) dunkonu9 is just really nice. (+1000) dunkonu9 is just really nice. (+1000) dunkonu9 is just really nice. (+1000) dunkonu9 is just really nice. (+1000) dunkonu9 is just really nice. (+1000) dunkonu9 is just really nice. (+1000) dunkonu9 is just really nice. (+1000) dunkonu9 is just really nice. (+1000) dunkonu9 is just really nice. (+1000) dunkonu9 is just really nice. (+1000)
    I think you just continue to let as many guys as possible PIITB. your awesome.

Billy_Loomis is not very helpful. (-500) Billy_Loomis is not very helpful. (-500) Billy_Loomis is not very helpful. (-500) Billy_Loomis is not very helpful. (-500) Billy_Loomis is not very helpful. (-500) Billy_Loomis is not very helpful. (-500) Billy_Loomis is not very helpful. (-500) Billy_Loomis is not very helpful. (-500) Billy_Loomis is not very helpful. (-500) Billy_Loomis is not very helpful. (-500) Billy_Loomis is not very helpful. (-500)
    Cos happy marriage= happy children.

plumher is just really nice. (+1000) plumher is just really nice. (+1000) plumher is just really nice. (+1000) plumher is just really nice. (+1000) plumher is just really nice. (+1000) plumher is just really nice. (+1000) plumher is just really nice. (+1000) plumher is just really nice. (+1000) plumher is just really nice. (+1000) plumher is just really nice. (+1000) plumher is just really nice. (+1000)
    did someone call a plumher?

oh... you said plunger
    currently cutting..... again!!

"most people have absolutely no idea what they're capable of" --me

Russia25 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Russia25 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Russia25 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Russia25 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Russia25 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Russia25 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Russia25 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Russia25 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Russia25 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Russia25 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Russia25 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by HEADSH0T View Post
    Single guys = most heavily taxed

Also their is an incredibly higher percentage of households in the U.S. where both spouses work full time to support the family than 30 years ago.
    "The man who moves a mountain begins by carrying away small stones."
    - Confucius

magnabolt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) magnabolt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) magnabolt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) magnabolt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) magnabolt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) magnabolt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) magnabolt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) magnabolt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) magnabolt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) magnabolt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) magnabolt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    www.nomarriage.com

With the probability of divorce or separation near 70% for all marriages (US), a man has to be functionally insane to marry under today's laws and a drooling idiot to sire a child.

Originally Posted by magnabolt View Post
    www.nomarriage.com

With the probability of divorce or separation near 70% for all marriages (US), a man has to be functionally insane to marry under today's laws and a drooling idiot to sire a child.
    95% of businesses fail too. by your logic, no sane person would ever start a business.

T2TL is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) T2TL is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) T2TL is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) T2TL is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) T2TL is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) T2TL is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) T2TL is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) T2TL is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) T2TL is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) T2TL is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) T2TL is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    i feel that without marriage my life wont be complete. i dont want to anytime soon but hoping that by my 30s i will find someone.

Originally Posted by magnabolt View Post
    www.nomarriage.com

lollololl i love this one
    http://www.mrsexist.com/

magnabolt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) magnabolt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) magnabolt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) magnabolt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) magnabolt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) magnabolt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) magnabolt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) magnabolt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) magnabolt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) magnabolt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) magnabolt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    with that logic, the human race would cease to exist.
    No it wouldn't. Feminist extremism only took over the country about 40 years ago. It wasn't always so.

Muscles by D.O.T. Brother Steel's Avatar
    Brother Steel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Brother Steel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Brother Steel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Brother Steel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Brother Steel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Brother Steel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Brother Steel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Brother Steel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Brother Steel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Brother Steel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Brother Steel has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    My experience with marriage....

I have been married for almost 25 years (Sept) to the same woman and I am very happy. She had to go on an overnight business trip the other day and I was lost without her. Everything I own was not worth a darn thing without her. The big house I live in was so empty and lonely without her I could not even sleep. I was thrilled when she got back home from her business trip.

When she got home I ran to the door and I held her very close and covered her with kisses. I kissed her face, her forehead, her cheeks, her nose, her neck and nibbled on her ears. Then I gently kissed her on her full pouty lips long and slow. Next I held her head softly, touched her face with mine, cheek to cheek very tenderly for many beats of my pounding heart, and then I kissed her again long and slow on her soft lips. I whispered in her ear how much I loved her, missed her, and was so happy to have her back with me.

Once I got her things in the house I helped her get out of her clothes and put on her favorite pajamas. Then I rolled back the bed covers and helped her get in bed and I covered her up with a soft blanket and kissed her on the forehead. I told her I loved her and said she should get some rest. Then I shut the bedroom door and let her get some much-needed sleep. She was still sleeping like a baby when I went to bed later that night. The next day we made love like only long time lovers know best. It was tender and sweet with the intensity of an erupting volcano. Afterwards, we collapsed in each other's arms satisfied down to our souls.

She and I went out on a date today (we have never stopped dating) and had a wonderful trip to a fine restaurant. We had a fine meal and truly enjoyed each other. She is my best friend and lover. Every day with her is a gift. Lying in bed (no sex) and holding her close to me with her soft skin touching mine is one of the greatest pleasures in my life. I hope I am blessed to die before she does because life would not be worth living without her.

When someone tells me that "marriage is overrated", I just look at them, think of my wife and smile.
    Here's what is happening in my neck of the woods....

Paving the way so the rubber can hit the road!

Repping back since 06!
    Reps owed:

Shut up and train. stealth_maven's Avatar
    stealth_maven is not very helpful. (-500) stealth_maven is not very helpful. (-500) stealth_maven is not very helpful. (-500) stealth_maven is not very helpful. (-500) stealth_maven is not very helpful. (-500) stealth_maven is not very helpful. (-500) stealth_maven is not very helpful. (-500) stealth_maven is not very helpful. (-500) stealth_maven is not very helpful. (-500) stealth_maven is not very helpful. (-500) stealth_maven is not very helpful. (-500)
    Originally Posted by Brother Steel View Post
    My experience with marriage....

I have been married for almost 25 years (Sept) to the same woman and I am very happy. She had to go on an overnight business trip the other day and I was lost without her. Everything I own was not worth a darn thing without her. The big house I live in was so empty and lonely without her I could not even sleep. I was thrilled when she got back home from her business trip.

When she got home I ran to the door and I held her very close and covered her with kisses. I kissed her face, her forehead, her cheeks, her nose, her neck and nibbled on her ears. Then I gently kissed her on her full pouty lips long and slow. Next I held her head softly, touched her face with mine, cheek to cheek very tenderly for many beats of my pounding heart, and then I kissed her again long and slow on her soft lips. I whispered in her ear how much I loved her, missed her, and was so happy to have her back with me.

Once I got her things in the house I helped her get out of her clothes and put on her favorite pajamas. Then I rolled back the bed covers and helped her get in bed and I covered her up with a soft blanket and kissed her on the forehead. I told her I loved her and said she should get some rest. Then I shut the bedroom door and let her get some much-needed sleep. She was still sleeping like a baby when I went to bed later that night. The next day we made love like only long time lovers know best. It was tender and sweet with the intensity of an erupting volcano. Afterwards, we collapsed in each other's arms satisfied down to our souls.

She and I went out on a date today (we have never stopped dating) and had a wonderful trip to a fine restaurant. We had a fine meal and truly enjoyed each other. She is my best friend and lover. Every day with her is a gift. Lying in bed (no sex) and holding her close to me with her soft skin touching mine is one of the greatest pleasures in my life. I hope I am blessed to die before she does because life would not be worth living without her.

When someone tells me that "marriage is overrated", I just look at them, think of my wife and smile.
    You can have this whole entire experience without being married, brah.

Oh and she wasn't on a business trip . Just a little fingercuff session.