Need Help? Customer Support 1-866-236-8417
    Billy_Loomis is not very helpful. (-500) Billy_Loomis is not very helpful. (-500) Billy_Loomis is not very helpful. (-500) Billy_Loomis is not very helpful. (-500) Billy_Loomis is not very helpful. (-500) Billy_Loomis is not very helpful. (-500) Billy_Loomis is not very helpful. (-500) Billy_Loomis is not very helpful. (-500) Billy_Loomis is not very helpful. (-500) Billy_Loomis is not very helpful. (-500) Billy_Loomis is not very helpful. (-500)

Hot girl wants to "peg" me...

Last night I was at my boys house and he invited his girl round and her really hot friend came round. She was attracted to me at first but I think she realised Im kinda creepy and tried to avoid me.

Then when she got wasted I made out with her (nervous as hell) asked if we were gonna get it on but she had to go and my mate dropped her off. I couldnt stop texting her last night asking if I could **** her then she text me "Im seeing somebody cnt cheat but i wanna peg you" i text her back like wtf? Then she text me "I wanna **** you in the ass with a toy or something what u doing 2moro ill come round urs biiiaaatch".

I text her back three times but she hasnt replied I've tried ringing her like 7 times today but she still isnt picking up.

Anyone here ever been "pegged?"

debil is a jewel in the rough. (+500) debil is a jewel in the rough. (+500) debil is a jewel in the rough. (+500) debil is a jewel in the rough. (+500) debil is a jewel in the rough. (+500) debil is a jewel in the rough. (+500) debil is a jewel in the rough. (+500) debil is a jewel in the rough. (+500) debil is a jewel in the rough. (+500) debil is a jewel in the rough. (+500) debil is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    you're desperate and ghey
    repback.com -

Fidelis is just really nice. (+1000) Fidelis is just really nice. (+1000) Fidelis is just really nice. (+1000) Fidelis is just really nice. (+1000) Fidelis is just really nice. (+1000) Fidelis is just really nice. (+1000) Fidelis is just really nice. (+1000) Fidelis is just really nice. (+1000) Fidelis is just really nice. (+1000) Fidelis is just really nice. (+1000) Fidelis is just really nice. (+1000)
    trollin

Billy_Loomis is not very helpful. (-500) Billy_Loomis is not very helpful. (-500) Billy_Loomis is not very helpful. (-500) Billy_Loomis is not very helpful. (-500) Billy_Loomis is not very helpful. (-500) Billy_Loomis is not very helpful. (-500) Billy_Loomis is not very helpful. (-500) Billy_Loomis is not very helpful. (-500) Billy_Loomis is not very helpful. (-500) Billy_Loomis is not very helpful. (-500) Billy_Loomis is not very helpful. (-500)
    Originally Posted by Fidelis View Post
    trollin
    On my life this happened last night

I would never let her do it to me

I just wanna know if guys are down for this or do you think its gay?

FlashbaxFlashbaxFlashbax Flashbax's Avatar
    Flashbax is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Flashbax is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Flashbax is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Flashbax is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Flashbax is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Flashbax is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Flashbax is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Flashbax is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Flashbax is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Flashbax is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Flashbax is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Billy_Loomis View Post
    On my life this happened last night

I would never let her do it to me

I just wanna know if guys are down for this or do you think its gay?
    Ask if you can 'peg' her first... with your dick.

killermike is just really nice. (+1000) killermike is just really nice. (+1000) killermike is just really nice. (+1000) killermike is just really nice. (+1000) killermike is just really nice. (+1000) killermike is just really nice. (+1000) killermike is just really nice. (+1000) killermike is just really nice. (+1000) killermike is just really nice. (+1000) killermike is just really nice. (+1000) killermike is just really nice. (+1000)
    rofl...she wants to bang you with a strap-on(strong homo)
    .___.0_0_0.
    [__l;[_____];
    l__\__L-OllllO-]
    ()_)--()_)--)_)
    JEEP CREW

Originally Posted by killermike View Post
    rofl...she wants to bang you with a strap-on(strong homo)
    Yeah that or a toy

I'd never let her but how do I turn this round so Im pegging her possibly? lol.

Darkhare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Darkhare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Darkhare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Darkhare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Darkhare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Darkhare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Darkhare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Darkhare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Darkhare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Darkhare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Darkhare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    why the fuk you texting 3 times and calling SEVEN times withuot a response... idiot just move on.
    aka. "Tommy Trump"
    "Nope, Class started"-brogeta
    Anti-Detective petition.. sign up here: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=133625881

Originally Posted by Darkhare View Post
    why the fuk you texting 3 times and calling SEVEN times withuot a response... idiot just move on.
    Yeah I rang her once more she didnt pick up so Im gonna take the hint.

Im such a dick. All the stuff I've been reading on here I thought I was getting better but its difficult trying to use it in real life situations when the girl is very hot you know?