superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Thumbs up Human Evolution Hardcore Core Burner watermelon samples review

I received 3 samples of this thermogenic and I used each one first thing in the a.m. as my preworkout stimulant
    and I combined them a couple of different ways and it was the same way that I've used other powdered thermos.

Serving Size: 4.1 g (Approximately one scoop)
    Servings Per Container: 30
    Amount Per Serving %DV *
    Caffeine Anhydrous 154 mg **
    Infinergy™ Dicaffeine Malate 100 mg **

CORE BURNER™ PROPRIETARY BLEND 2.5g **
    L-Taurine, L-Theanine, N-Acetyl L-Tyrosine, Dendrobium Extract Powder (PE 10:1), Uva Ursi Leaf Powder, Dandelion Root Extract (PE 4:1), L-Carnitine Fumarate, Higenamine HCl, Theobromine, Synephrine HCl, Rauwolfia Vomitoria Extract (std. min. 90% Rauwolscine)(root bark), Huperzia Serrata Extract (std. min. 1% Huperzine A)(club moss)

The first thing that stands out about this ingredient profile is the two forms of caffeine, which you
    get 154mg of caffeine Anydrous and what I liked the addition of the Dicaffeine Malate of 100mg so
    that your not hit all one with a rush of energy and then it fades. That didn't happen with this product,
    the energy kicked in quick and it was about 10 min after consuming it but the flow of energy was consistent
    through my workout.

This also has a nice blend of ingredients that get you focused and in the zone which is how I like to feel
    when I'm ready to hit the iron. I didn't feel overstimulated at all but I was definitely up and ready to get
    into my workout. The mix ability was VERY GOOD and with a few shakes the powder was blended and the
    flavor was watermelon which was decent but very weak in flavor so it could be a little stronger.

1st time using - I went right away and added about 16 oz of water and it had a watermelon flavor but
    it was very weak so then since I was going to use this as my stimulant base for my own pre-workout
    that I was going to make. I then added 4 gm of citrulline, 1 gm of agmatine, 1500mg of glycerol,
    1500mg of taurine, and 1 scoop of waxy maize and I mixed it in more water and the watermelon flavor
    was practically non existent but it was no big deal.

2nd time using- I went with about 8 oz of water and again just to get a feel for the flavor for this review
    and as I say in all my PW reviews I could care less about the flavor of stimulant powders and I'm more
    concerned about the effects. The watermelon flavor was more evident this time but it's still a very light
    flavor and not very sweet. I then threw in a scoop of lemon non stim pump supplement and 6 gm of
    citrulline malate and that's I how I used it that time. I followed about 30mi later with a protein shake.

3rd time which was today- I went with the same way I did the last time but changed up non stimulant
    pump supplement to a watermelon flavor and followed up 30 min later with a shake.

Each of the 3 times I used this Core Burner I was hit with a EXCELLENT dose of smooth consistent focused
    energy that lasted throughout my long workouts and for sometime beyond and again I didn't feel over stimulated.
    This ingredient profile also has some natural water releasing ingredients hence the reason why you will be visiting
    the restroom during your training session to release the water from your system that's why diuretic matrix is
    stated on the front of the label of this thermo.

Overall- 9/10

I think this was a very good thermo and if I had to compare this to another it would be to a very under rated one
    called Level II by Formutech and that one also is not heavily flavored but it packs a really strong punch of energy
    but I felt a little more focus from Core Burner than I do when I use Level II so I definitely recommend giving this
    one a try and if you want to use it like I did as a base for your pre-wokout energy I don't think you'll be disappointed.
    Attached Images
    Last edited by superhuman67; 12-26-2015 at 04:04 PM.

FaurckkkMyronn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FaurckkkMyronn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FaurckkkMyronn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FaurckkkMyronn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FaurckkkMyronn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FaurckkkMyronn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FaurckkkMyronn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FaurckkkMyronn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FaurckkkMyronn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FaurckkkMyronn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FaurckkkMyronn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Nice review, much appreciated!

MidnightHawk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MidnightHawk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MidnightHawk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MidnightHawk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MidnightHawk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MidnightHawk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MidnightHawk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MidnightHawk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MidnightHawk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MidnightHawk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MidnightHawk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Thank you for the review. Core Burner seems to get favorable reviews.