Page 9 of 37 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 19 ... LastLast
    harderbetterfasterstrongr genevieved's Avatar
    genevieved will become famous soon enough. (+50) genevieved will become famous soon enough. (+50) genevieved will become famous soon enough. (+50) genevieved will become famous soon enough. (+50) genevieved will become famous soon enough. (+50) genevieved will become famous soon enough. (+50) genevieved will become famous soon enough. (+50) genevieved will become famous soon enough. (+50) genevieved will become famous soon enough. (+50) genevieved will become famous soon enough. (+50) genevieved will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I changed my mind, Emma and KB can have joint custody. 6 months with Emma, cooking for me. and then six months of KB and then alternate
    Join the journey - go to - http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=882871

Buffycat3 is a name known to all. (+5000) Buffycat3 is a name known to all. (+5000) Buffycat3 is a name known to all. (+5000) Buffycat3 is a name known to all. (+5000) Buffycat3 is a name known to all. (+5000) Buffycat3 is a name known to all. (+5000) Buffycat3 is a name known to all. (+5000) Buffycat3 is a name known to all. (+5000) Buffycat3 is a name known to all. (+5000) Buffycat3 is a name known to all. (+5000) Buffycat3 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by kitebean View Post
    ^^ That is why I haven't eaten meat in 15 years - ^^ That is as good as any steak ever for me! I would like now please
    Bump^

Well, not a total 'bump'...for me it has been 10 years No Red Meat.
    Tuna Steak is da bomb!!

*looking at the food that comes after the tuna post*
    YUM, very appetising.

Emma-Leigh...I have started using more pepper with my meals as well...It adds flavor so well the meals.
    In this world, there is Real and Make-Believe. To fear is one thing. To let fear grab you by the tail and swing you around is another. ▪█──────█▪

Lettin my inner child out SeaJules's Avatar
    SeaJules is just really nice. (+1000) SeaJules is just really nice. (+1000) SeaJules is just really nice. (+1000) SeaJules is just really nice. (+1000) SeaJules is just really nice. (+1000) SeaJules is just really nice. (+1000) SeaJules is just really nice. (+1000) SeaJules is just really nice. (+1000) SeaJules is just really nice. (+1000) SeaJules is just really nice. (+1000) SeaJules is just really nice. (+1000)
    For Breakfast this morning I tried egg beaters southwestern and made an omelet. It was really good! next time though I'll cut up my own tomatoes, peppers and onions to saute and add to it and it will be really yummy! also may add one whole regular egg too.

Just stay motivated man, you've got a whole team here rooting for you!- Tikibeast

I'm a work in progress. Be patient.

Arachibutyrophobia is Fear of peanut butter sticking to the roof of the mouth.

SeaJules is just really nice. (+1000) SeaJules is just really nice. (+1000) SeaJules is just really nice. (+1000) SeaJules is just really nice. (+1000) SeaJules is just really nice. (+1000) SeaJules is just really nice. (+1000) SeaJules is just really nice. (+1000) SeaJules is just really nice. (+1000) SeaJules is just really nice. (+1000) SeaJules is just really nice. (+1000) SeaJules is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Buffycat3 View Post
    Bump^

Well, not a total 'bump'...for me it has been 10 years No Red Meat.
    Tuna Steak is da bomb!!

*looking at the food that comes after the tuna post*
    YUM, very appetising.

Emma-Leigh...I have started using more pepper with my meals as well...It adds flavor so well the meals.
    Yes it was delicious!! We had some on the grill last night. I like it very rare when it is so fresh. I've got to think of some good ways to prepare it for lunch and dinner tonight! Looking for receipes....
    Just stay motivated man, you've got a whole team here rooting for you!- Tikibeast

Lunch today, my first attempt at Sesame seed encrusted Seared tuna.

1/4 cup soy sauce
    1 tablespoon mirin (Japanese sweet wine)
    1 tablespoon honey
    1 tablespoon rice wine vinegar
    4 (6 ounce) tuna steaks
    1/2 cup sesame seeds
    wasabi paste
    1 tablespoon olive oil

DIRECTIONS
    In a small bowl, stir together the soy sauce, mirin, honey and sesame oil. Divide into two equal parts. Stir the rice vinegar into one part and set aside as a dipping sauce.
    Spread the sesame seeds out on a plate. Coat the tuna steaks with the remaining soy sauce mixture, then press into the sesame seeds to coat.
    Heat olive oil in a cast iron skillet over high heat until very hot. Place steaks in the pan, and sear for about 30 seconds on each side. Serve with the dipping sauce and wasabi paste.

Guess what we had for dinner tonight? That's right, TUNA!

Grilled teriyaki tuna with black bean mango salsa and salad.

DumbMick317 is on a distinguished road. (+10) DumbMick317 is on a distinguished road. (+10) DumbMick317 is on a distinguished road. (+10) DumbMick317 is on a distinguished road. (+10) DumbMick317 is on a distinguished road. (+10) DumbMick317 is on a distinguished road. (+10) DumbMick317 is on a distinguished road. (+10) DumbMick317 is on a distinguished road. (+10) DumbMick317 is on a distinguished road. (+10) DumbMick317 is on a distinguished road. (+10) DumbMick317 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I am in love with every single one of you!!!

2lean2Bmean is on a distinguished road. (+10) 2lean2Bmean is on a distinguished road. (+10) 2lean2Bmean is on a distinguished road. (+10) 2lean2Bmean is on a distinguished road. (+10) 2lean2Bmean is on a distinguished road. (+10) 2lean2Bmean is on a distinguished road. (+10) 2lean2Bmean is on a distinguished road. (+10) 2lean2Bmean is on a distinguished road. (+10) 2lean2Bmean is on a distinguished road. (+10) 2lean2Bmean is on a distinguished road. (+10) 2lean2Bmean is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    these wild mushrooms ROCK!...i mentioned before, they are from Costco and come dryed in a BIG plastic jar..so easy to re-hydrate and sautee up w/ just a smidge of EVO...and the talapia is from Costco too...LOVE COSTCO !

seajules..i love your prep photos...and cooking info

seared Talapia, wild mushrooms, broc. and grilled zucchini

the only weight you should be concerned with......IS THE ONE YOU'RE LIFTING !!!

v4nity is just really nice. (+1000) v4nity is just really nice. (+1000) v4nity is just really nice. (+1000) v4nity is just really nice. (+1000) v4nity is just really nice. (+1000) v4nity is just really nice. (+1000) v4nity is just really nice. (+1000) v4nity is just really nice. (+1000) v4nity is just really nice. (+1000) v4nity is just really nice. (+1000) v4nity is just really nice. (+1000)
    not what i am eatting but what i am preparing.
    asparagus, broccoli, sweet potatoes and boiled chicken breast..

lunches for the next 3 days!!
    Attached Images

Lucky - Due December 24. mizone's Avatar
    mizone has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mizone has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mizone has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mizone has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mizone has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mizone has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mizone has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mizone has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mizone has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mizone has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mizone has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by genevieved View Post
    I changed my mind, Emma and KB can have joint custody. 6 months with Emma, cooking for me. and then six months of KB and then alternate
    The 6 months your with KB I will be with Emma and then vice versa.
    http://icttywylt.blogspot.com/

perf_ckt has a spectacular aura about. (+250) perf_ckt has a spectacular aura about. (+250) perf_ckt has a spectacular aura about. (+250) perf_ckt has a spectacular aura about. (+250) perf_ckt has a spectacular aura about. (+250) perf_ckt has a spectacular aura about. (+250) perf_ckt has a spectacular aura about. (+250) perf_ckt has a spectacular aura about. (+250) perf_ckt has a spectacular aura about. (+250) perf_ckt has a spectacular aura about. (+250) perf_ckt has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

barley wrap with
    cottage cheese
    baby spinach
    mushrooms
    tofu
    pesto
    I can accept failure. Everyone fails at something. But I can't accept not trying.

"For every minute you are angry, you lose 60 seconds of happiness."

I really want to find that protien pancake recipe I saw here. Anyway, I think I have perfected my omlette. I used Egg Beaters Southwest and added 1 whole regular egg to it. I sauted with Pam: onion, green pepper, and tomatoes.... and Wha-la!

Hope you all have a great day!

Wattsup is on a distinguished road. (+10) Wattsup is on a distinguished road. (+10) Wattsup is on a distinguished road. (+10) Wattsup is on a distinguished road. (+10) Wattsup is on a distinguished road. (+10) Wattsup is on a distinguished road. (+10) Wattsup is on a distinguished road. (+10) Wattsup is on a distinguished road. (+10) Wattsup is on a distinguished road. (+10) Wattsup is on a distinguished road. (+10) Wattsup is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    hi~
    A Really good and simple protein pancake recipe is:

1 scoop protein powder (I love lean dessert cinnamon roll)
    1/2 - 3/4 cup egg beaters
    1 tsp baking powder
    mix REALLY WELL

cook just like a pancake and top with warmed berries or sugar free syrup!

to add carbs, just add 1/2 cup oats (ground or whole) to the mix.

Enjoy!!!

Originally Posted by Wattsup View Post
    hi~
    A Really good and simple protein pancake recipe is:

1 scoop protein powder (I love lean dessert cinnamon roll)
    1/2 - 3/4 cup egg beaters
    1 tsp baking powder
    mix REALLY WELL

cook just like a pancake and top with warmed berries or sugar free syrup!

to add carbs, just add 1/2 cup oats (ground or whole) to the mix.

Enjoy!!!
    Cool! Thank you very much. Where do you get lean dessert cinnamon roll protein powder?

perf_ckt has a spectacular aura about. (+250) perf_ckt has a spectacular aura about. (+250) perf_ckt has a spectacular aura about. (+250) perf_ckt has a spectacular aura about. (+250) perf_ckt has a spectacular aura about. (+250) perf_ckt has a spectacular aura about. (+250) perf_ckt has a spectacular aura about. (+250) perf_ckt has a spectacular aura about. (+250) perf_ckt has a spectacular aura about. (+250) perf_ckt has a spectacular aura about. (+250) perf_ckt has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by SeaJules View Post
    Lunch today, my first attempt at Sesame seed encrusted Seared tuna.
    how was it?? it looks amazing.
    is it worth the effort? because i am a horrendous cook.
    I can accept failure. Everyone fails at something. But I can't accept not trying.

"For every minute you are angry, you lose 60 seconds of happiness."

AgeRage is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AgeRage is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AgeRage is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AgeRage is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AgeRage is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AgeRage is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AgeRage is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AgeRage is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AgeRage is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AgeRage is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AgeRage is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Hello all

This is SOOO yummy...but I just love my egg whites and broccoli regardless!

8 egg whites + 1 yolk blended w/ psyllium husk
    broccoli (cooked a bit before putting in eggs)
    30g LF Smart Balance Cream Cheese
    cumin, paprika, garlic, sea salt

oh this is so good.....
    "Strong, pure and happy thoughts build up the body in vigor and grace."
    - James Allen

1 Corinthians 6:19-20

www.mymonavie.com/proverb16
    Best product I have found that is a way to get your fruit, great for an active lifestyle, and VERY macro friendly..........not to mention an amazing opportunity

Originally Posted by perf_ckt View Post
    how was it?? it looks amazing.
    is it worth the effort? because i am a horrendous cook.
    Really good and very easy. Try it! If you don't have all of the ingrediants just mix a little vinegar in the soy with some honey and dip the tuna in the sesame seeds. I did smoke up the house pretty good!

Lucky - Due December 24. mizone's Avatar
    mizone has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mizone has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mizone has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mizone has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mizone has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mizone has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mizone has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mizone has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mizone has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mizone has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mizone has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    All the tuna above looks awesome!!

Lunch today - rice, tuna and veggie omlette with green beans in soy and garlic with walnuts...YUM!

http://icttywylt.blogspot.com/

v4nity is just really nice. (+1000) v4nity is just really nice. (+1000) v4nity is just really nice. (+1000) v4nity is just really nice. (+1000) v4nity is just really nice. (+1000) v4nity is just really nice. (+1000) v4nity is just really nice. (+1000) v4nity is just really nice. (+1000) v4nity is just really nice. (+1000) v4nity is just really nice. (+1000) v4nity is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by mizone View Post
    All the tuna above looks awesome!!

Lunch today - rice, tuna and veggie omlette with green beans in soy and garlic with walnuts...YUM!

tuna in an omelette?? really??

i love both so i am gonna try it.

tonight i made individual pumpkin pies and apple pies.
    the pumpkin ones,

1 lg can pumpkin, w a bit of stevia, 1/4 cup egg whites, a bit of vanilla and cinamon. baked in over at 350 for about 35 minutes.. freaking great.

the apple pie was

some non sweetened apple sauce, rolled oats, a pinch of brown sugar and cinamon.

i ran out of real apples.. lol but it was tasty..

the pumpkin was amazing.. i love it so so so much.

oh yeah i put them in cupcake things so they are individual servings..

kitebean is just really nice. (+1000) kitebean is just really nice. (+1000) kitebean is just really nice. (+1000) kitebean is just really nice. (+1000) kitebean is just really nice. (+1000) kitebean is just really nice. (+1000) kitebean is just really nice. (+1000) kitebean is just really nice. (+1000) kitebean is just really nice. (+1000) kitebean is just really nice. (+1000) kitebean is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by v4nity View Post

the pumpkin was amazing.. i love it so so so much.
    LOL a girl after my own heart!
    when ego is lost, limit is lost

LOOK WHERE YOU WANT TO GO

Emma-Leigh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Emma-Leigh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Emma-Leigh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Emma-Leigh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Emma-Leigh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Emma-Leigh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Emma-Leigh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Emma-Leigh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Emma-Leigh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Emma-Leigh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Emma-Leigh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by kitebean View Post
    LOL a girl after my own heart!
    ohhh... speaking of which - I saw a SUPER SIZE ME can of pumpkin today!
    It was 3kg worth!!! OH. MY. GOSH! I was sooooo tempted to buy it - but it cost $19!

Wattsup is on a distinguished road. (+10) Wattsup is on a distinguished road. (+10) Wattsup is on a distinguished road. (+10) Wattsup is on a distinguished road. (+10) Wattsup is on a distinguished road. (+10) Wattsup is on a distinguished road. (+10) Wattsup is on a distinguished road. (+10) Wattsup is on a distinguished road. (+10) Wattsup is on a distinguished road. (+10) Wattsup is on a distinguished road. (+10) Wattsup is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by SeaJules View Post
    Cool! Thank you very much. Where do you get lean dessert cinnamon roll protein powder?
    I get the Lean Dessert online (this site has it)...or at the Vitamin Shoppe. If you can't find it, just do a google search for BSN Lean Dessert Cinnamon Roll. It is the BEST!

valby has a spectacular aura about. (+250) valby has a spectacular aura about. (+250) valby has a spectacular aura about. (+250) valby has a spectacular aura about. (+250) valby has a spectacular aura about. (+250) valby has a spectacular aura about. (+250) valby has a spectacular aura about. (+250) valby has a spectacular aura about. (+250) valby has a spectacular aura about. (+250) valby has a spectacular aura about. (+250) valby has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Wow Em I have never seen a can of punkin in Oz!!

ooh those tuna recipes look great. We had a fresh catch of bluefin tuna early last week and boy oh boy it was yum...and I don't do fish!

Mmm fresh Tuna and Kingfish are becoming a new obsession. Looks like the boy will have to spend endless weekends on the deep blue LOL
    "The supreme irony of life is that no one gets out of it alive." -Robert Heinlein

"I don't care if it ruins my career; I'd rather be smart than a movie star" - Natalie Portman

K-T is on a distinguished road. (+10) K-T is on a distinguished road. (+10) K-T is on a distinguished road. (+10) K-T is on a distinguished road. (+10) K-T is on a distinguished road. (+10) K-T is on a distinguished road. (+10) K-T is on a distinguished road. (+10) K-T is on a distinguished road. (+10) K-T is on a distinguished road. (+10) K-T is on a distinguished road. (+10) K-T is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Spicy chicken and a green bean smoothie (I think I'm becoming addicted to these!)

2lean2Bmean is on a distinguished road. (+10) 2lean2Bmean is on a distinguished road. (+10) 2lean2Bmean is on a distinguished road. (+10) 2lean2Bmean is on a distinguished road. (+10) 2lean2Bmean is on a distinguished road. (+10) 2lean2Bmean is on a distinguished road. (+10) 2lean2Bmean is on a distinguished road. (+10) 2lean2Bmean is on a distinguished road. (+10) 2lean2Bmean is on a distinguished road. (+10) 2lean2Bmean is on a distinguished road. (+10) 2lean2Bmean is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by K-T View Post

Spicy chicken and a green bean smoothie (I think I'm becoming addicted to these!)
    dare i ask...?????.............GREEN BEAN SMOOTHIE ??????..those spicy chicken bites look so tasty...

dinner tonight was roasted chicken thigh (de-boned and "de-fatted" )with veggies veggies veggies!!!seasoned w/sesame oil and soy

hey...where is everybody...aren't ya eatin' anything ?????

breakfast...nectarines are a yummy addition oh....and that IS sugar free maple syrup...

valpo2518 is on a distinguished road. (+10) valpo2518 is on a distinguished road. (+10) valpo2518 is on a distinguished road. (+10) valpo2518 is on a distinguished road. (+10) valpo2518 is on a distinguished road. (+10) valpo2518 is on a distinguished road. (+10) valpo2518 is on a distinguished road. (+10) valpo2518 is on a distinguished road. (+10) valpo2518 is on a distinguished road. (+10) valpo2518 is on a distinguished road. (+10) valpo2518 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by 2lean2Bmean View Post
    dare i ask...?????.............GREEN BEAN SMOOTHIE ??????..those spicy chicken bites look so tasty...

dinner tonight was roasted chicken thigh (de-boned and "de-fatted" )with veggies veggies veggies!!!seasoned w/sesame oil and soy

YUM! Chicken thighs are my newest favorite! I buy the boneless, skinless and trim any extra fat. Sooo much juicier than breasts!!

Boy, that didn't sound quite right. LOL
    Last edited by valpo2518; 07-24-2008 at 12:57 PM.

Emma-Leigh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Emma-Leigh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Emma-Leigh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Emma-Leigh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Emma-Leigh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Emma-Leigh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Emma-Leigh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Emma-Leigh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Emma-Leigh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Emma-Leigh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Emma-Leigh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    hey...where is everybody...aren't ya eatin' anything ?????

breakfast...nectarines are a yummy addition oh....and that IS sugar free maple syrup...
    I am reading...!!! Also busy creating this -> http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...#post196334971

Someone stop me...

kitebean is just really nice. (+1000) kitebean is just really nice. (+1000) kitebean is just really nice. (+1000) kitebean is just really nice. (+1000) kitebean is just really nice. (+1000) kitebean is just really nice. (+1000) kitebean is just really nice. (+1000) kitebean is just really nice. (+1000) kitebean is just really nice. (+1000) kitebean is just really nice. (+1000) kitebean is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Emma-Leigh View Post
    Someone stop me...
    Not a chance!

And thanks for putting an end to the yucky chicken talk LOL
    when ego is lost, limit is lost

LOOK WHERE YOU WANT TO GO

K-T is on a distinguished road. (+10) K-T is on a distinguished road. (+10) K-T is on a distinguished road. (+10) K-T is on a distinguished road. (+10) K-T is on a distinguished road. (+10) K-T is on a distinguished road. (+10) K-T is on a distinguished road. (+10) K-T is on a distinguished road. (+10) K-T is on a distinguished road. (+10) K-T is on a distinguished road. (+10) K-T is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    dare i ask...?????.............GREEN BEAN SMOOTHIE ??????
    Someone posted the recipe a while back, sounded gross but I tried it and now I have them all the time. Green beans, no sugar added soy milk, vanilla, cinammon, and sweetener. All blended up, so delicious!