Closed Thread
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    niospecv has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) niospecv has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) niospecv has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) niospecv has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) niospecv has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) niospecv has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) niospecv has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) niospecv has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) niospecv has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) niospecv has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) niospecv has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    At least you know she puts out. Just get over it and continue to hit it. If you like her then screw what everyone else says.
    **Texas Crew**
    **Ultra MAGA Crew**
    **Pure Blood Crew**
    **Dallas Cowboys Fan Crew**

caramon has a spectacular aura about. (+250) caramon has a spectacular aura about. (+250) caramon has a spectacular aura about. (+250) caramon has a spectacular aura about. (+250) caramon has a spectacular aura about. (+250) caramon has a spectacular aura about. (+250) caramon has a spectacular aura about. (+250) caramon has a spectacular aura about. (+250) caramon has a spectacular aura about. (+250) caramon has a spectacular aura about. (+250) caramon has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Hey, this is just like that movie Chasing Amy!

The_Reaper is a name known to all. (+5000) The_Reaper is a name known to all. (+5000) The_Reaper is a name known to all. (+5000) The_Reaper is a name known to all. (+5000) The_Reaper is a name known to all. (+5000) The_Reaper is a name known to all. (+5000) The_Reaper is a name known to all. (+5000) The_Reaper is a name known to all. (+5000) The_Reaper is a name known to all. (+5000) The_Reaper is a name known to all. (+5000) The_Reaper is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by illwill3 View Post
    Damn dude, hit it and quit. She doesn't deserve a relationship at all.

Edit: if the story is true

Whey_555 is not very helpful. (-500) Whey_555 is not very helpful. (-500) Whey_555 is not very helpful. (-500) Whey_555 is not very helpful. (-500) Whey_555 is not very helpful. (-500) Whey_555 is not very helpful. (-500) Whey_555 is not very helpful. (-500) Whey_555 is not very helpful. (-500) Whey_555 is not very helpful. (-500) Whey_555 is not very helpful. (-500) Whey_555 is not very helpful. (-500)
    hey so i went over to her house last night and left at around 3 in the morning. No we didn't have sex but i was pushing for it and it almost happened. But she told me she wanted to take things slow and not to rush. I agreed with her and i asked her whats the furthest she's gone with a guy. she said that at spring break she made out with this guy micheal and thats about it. She said shes never had sex before and all shes done is make out. Now i found this really hard to believe but i decided not to call her out on this and just go along with it. So i'm like "really?" and i ended up going down on her.

i don't know why i'm wasting my time with her. Surely her story of spring break and what others are saying were completely different stories. And Micheal is one of the guys and i don't know how far he went with her. I couldn't ask her straight up about the rumors because she would say something like "how could you think that of me?" and i really wasnt in the mood to argue on a sunday night. I don't know if i should just trust her on this. if i do trust her something tells me ill end up falling for her (if i havent already) and end up getting lied to.

stone fox has a spectacular aura about. (+250) stone fox has a spectacular aura about. (+250) stone fox has a spectacular aura about. (+250) stone fox has a spectacular aura about. (+250) stone fox has a spectacular aura about. (+250) stone fox has a spectacular aura about. (+250) stone fox has a spectacular aura about. (+250) stone fox has a spectacular aura about. (+250) stone fox has a spectacular aura about. (+250) stone fox has a spectacular aura about. (+250) stone fox has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    "so yea I made out with michael at spring break......................................

while Chad and Brock were dping me "

As has already been said you could find out from others fairly easily. Why not ask Michael or Chad man to man? Do you know them well enough to expect honesty?Right now I'd be more disturbed about going down on her and her not returning the favour....
    For the great Gaels of Ireland
    Are the men that God made mad,
    For all their wars are merry,
    And all their songs are sad.

Shut up and train. stealth_maven's Avatar
    stealth_maven is not very helpful. (-500) stealth_maven is not very helpful. (-500) stealth_maven is not very helpful. (-500) stealth_maven is not very helpful. (-500) stealth_maven is not very helpful. (-500) stealth_maven is not very helpful. (-500) stealth_maven is not very helpful. (-500) stealth_maven is not very helpful. (-500) stealth_maven is not very helpful. (-500) stealth_maven is not very helpful. (-500) stealth_maven is not very helpful. (-500)
    Originally Posted by Whey_555 View Post
    hey so i went over to her house last night and left at around 3 in the morning. No we didn't have sex but i was pushing for it and it almost happened. But she told me she wanted to take things slow and not to rush. I agreed with her and i asked her whats the furthest she's gone with a guy. she said that at spring break she made out with this guy micheal and thats about it. She said shes never had sex before and all shes done is make out. Now i found this really hard to believe but i decided not to call her out on this and just go along with it. So i'm like "really?" and i ended up going down on her.

i don't know why i'm wasting my time with her. Surely her story of spring break and what others are saying were completely different stories. And Micheal is one of the guys and i don't know how far he went with her. I couldn't ask her straight up about the rumors because she would say something like "how could you think that of me?" and i really wasnt in the mood to argue on a sunday night. I don't know if i should just trust her on this. if i do trust her something tells me ill end up falling for her (if i havent already) and end up getting lied to.

fuk bro, text her it, be like i heard this or that is it true? or you know what say it in person, but be genuinely interested in knowing, not like you hate her about it, just be like i heard something about you over spring break as well, see how she reacts, then be like i want to know its true? if she cant admit it finally say it, watch HER BEHAVIOR when you say it, not what she says, is she in shock you just said it? etc

Whey_555 is not very helpful. (-500) Whey_555 is not very helpful. (-500) Whey_555 is not very helpful. (-500) Whey_555 is not very helpful. (-500) Whey_555 is not very helpful. (-500) Whey_555 is not very helpful. (-500) Whey_555 is not very helpful. (-500) Whey_555 is not very helpful. (-500) Whey_555 is not very helpful. (-500) Whey_555 is not very helpful. (-500) Whey_555 is not very helpful. (-500)
    Originally Posted by stone fox View Post
    "so yea I made out with michael at spring break......................................

while Chad and Brock were dping me "

As has already been said you could find out from others fairly easily. Why not ask Michael or Chad man to man? Do you know them well enough to expect honesty?Right now I'd be more disturbed about going down on her and her not returning the favour....
    I do know them pretty well but honestly asking if they ****ed my girl seems pretty ****ed up if you know what im saying.

KennyK has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KennyK has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KennyK has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KennyK has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KennyK has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KennyK has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KennyK has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KennyK has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KennyK has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KennyK has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KennyK has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    something similar happened to me around the same age. about 18.

I was with this chick for about 3 weeks and she told me she wanted something more and I was cool with that.

I told my friends about it and they told me they double teamed a few days before.

they didn't know i was seeing her.

trust no one.

EdgarAllanPoe is a jewel in the rough. (+500) EdgarAllanPoe is a jewel in the rough. (+500) EdgarAllanPoe is a jewel in the rough. (+500) EdgarAllanPoe is a jewel in the rough. (+500) EdgarAllanPoe is a jewel in the rough. (+500) EdgarAllanPoe is a jewel in the rough. (+500) EdgarAllanPoe is a jewel in the rough. (+500) EdgarAllanPoe is a jewel in the rough. (+500) EdgarAllanPoe is a jewel in the rough. (+500) EdgarAllanPoe is a jewel in the rough. (+500) EdgarAllanPoe is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    just because someone said it happened doesn't make it true and she wasn't dating u when/if she got tag teamed

stone fox has a spectacular aura about. (+250) stone fox has a spectacular aura about. (+250) stone fox has a spectacular aura about. (+250) stone fox has a spectacular aura about. (+250) stone fox has a spectacular aura about. (+250) stone fox has a spectacular aura about. (+250) stone fox has a spectacular aura about. (+250) stone fox has a spectacular aura about. (+250) stone fox has a spectacular aura about. (+250) stone fox has a spectacular aura about. (+250) stone fox has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by EdgarAllanPoe View Post
    just because someone said it happened doesn't make it true and she wasn't dating u when/if she got tag teamed

Yea but if it is true she would be a bold face liar.

I'd pull one of the guys aside and ask him discreetly. If you sense that he is telling the truth then take it to her. May as well speak you're mind as it is clearly bugging you. If she is telling the truth she should be outraged and confront the guys who concocted the story. If she plays the old "How could you say/believe this" card without actually following through and tearing into Chad and Mike I'd be highly suspicious. I've been in a vaguely similar situation before....
    For the great Gaels of Ireland
    Are the men that God made mad,
    For all their wars are merry,
    And all their songs are sad.

take1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) take1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) take1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) take1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) take1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) take1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) take1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) take1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) take1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    If you really like her find out from sources you know you can trust if its true or not. Not from her (she will either be pissed at you for asking (if its not true) or flat out lie to you if she did it). This may take a day or it may take a few weeks.

After you know for sure if it happened or not... deal with it accordingly.

In the meantime, quit carpet munching. You are only pulling yourself in deeper emotionally which will make it harder for you to break it off if thats where it ends up going.

For time is on our side. LeumasNehpets's Avatar
    LeumasNehpets is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) LeumasNehpets is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) LeumasNehpets is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) LeumasNehpets is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) LeumasNehpets is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) LeumasNehpets is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) LeumasNehpets is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) LeumasNehpets is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) LeumasNehpets is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) LeumasNehpets is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) LeumasNehpets is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    *Well two guys ****ed my now misses tag team style on spring break... im going over her house soon parents are out... asked her how far shes been with a guy... said a kiss... then i sucked her pussy out*

You absolute ****ing MORON, shes playing you.

Because everyone knows she got her pussy and mouth ****ed same time, she wants to look innocent, whats best way? Get a boyfriend... a dumb boyfriend.

That's you ***!

debil is a jewel in the rough. (+500) debil is a jewel in the rough. (+500) debil is a jewel in the rough. (+500) debil is a jewel in the rough. (+500) debil is a jewel in the rough. (+500) debil is a jewel in the rough. (+500) debil is a jewel in the rough. (+500) debil is a jewel in the rough. (+500) debil is a jewel in the rough. (+500) debil is a jewel in the rough. (+500) debil is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by EdgarAllanPoe View Post
    exactry...also, maybe one of the 2 guys wanted to date her and she said no so he started a rumor about her...that's been done before as well. i wouldn't even bother asking anyone about it...if you like the girl, just be cool and see how the relationships works out.
    repback.com -

gixxer0.6g has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gixxer0.6g has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gixxer0.6g has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gixxer0.6g has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gixxer0.6g has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gixxer0.6g has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gixxer0.6g has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gixxer0.6g has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gixxer0.6g has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gixxer0.6g has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gixxer0.6g has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    If you can't trust her now you never will. Run away....but take her v-card just in case she is before you do...haha

OneBetter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OneBetter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OneBetter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OneBetter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OneBetter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OneBetter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OneBetter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OneBetter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OneBetter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OneBetter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OneBetter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

its really easy to figure out, fukk her and if she's amazing in bed then shes a ho and been lying to you. actually she'll prolly be bad even if she is a ho, too young. good news is you now have herpes in your mouth.
    ♛ ♛

bdiesel is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bdiesel is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bdiesel is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bdiesel is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bdiesel is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bdiesel is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bdiesel is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bdiesel is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bdiesel is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bdiesel is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bdiesel is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    she's trash. get her to let you bang her and another broad then dump her... ftw.
    Recip's Fierce Crew!!!!

Paul De Mayo
    06*02*2005

bdiesel@Safe-mail.net

LeftNut is just really nice. (+1000) LeftNut is just really nice. (+1000) LeftNut is just really nice. (+1000) LeftNut is just really nice. (+1000) LeftNut is just really nice. (+1000) LeftNut is just really nice. (+1000) LeftNut is just really nice. (+1000) LeftNut is just really nice. (+1000) LeftNut is just really nice. (+1000) LeftNut is just really nice. (+1000) LeftNut is just really nice. (+1000)
    Erm maybe Im missing the obvious here but how many Virgins are perfectly comfortable with a Guy they met 3 weeks ago (2 dates?) going down on them but yet claim that they've never gone any further than kissing with other guys?

If you are thinking that you've got this far with her because you're some super amazing stud who she finds absolutely irresistible then trust me fella, that's not it.

Just seems a bit suspect tbh.

Al_Pal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Al_Pal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Al_Pal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Al_Pal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Al_Pal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Al_Pal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Al_Pal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Al_Pal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Al_Pal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Al_Pal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Al_Pal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by LeftNut View Post
    Erm maybe Im missing the obvious here but how many Virgins are perfectly comfortable with a Guy they met 3 weeks ago (2 dates?) going down on them but yet claim that they've never gone any further than kissing with other guys?

If you are thinking that you've got this far with her because you're some super amazing stud who she finds absolutely irresistible then trust me fella, that's not it.

ive had virgins suck me off the 2nd time they ever met me.

the OP is a ****ing douche bag because he is to ****ing stupid to bother and ask the dumb bitch. or the dudes. **** him,

LeftNut is just really nice. (+1000) LeftNut is just really nice. (+1000) LeftNut is just really nice. (+1000) LeftNut is just really nice. (+1000) LeftNut is just really nice. (+1000) LeftNut is just really nice. (+1000) LeftNut is just really nice. (+1000) LeftNut is just really nice. (+1000) LeftNut is just really nice. (+1000) LeftNut is just really nice. (+1000) LeftNut is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Al_Pal View Post
    ive had virgins suck me off the 2nd time they ever met me.

the OP is a ****ing douche bag because he is to ****ing stupid to bother and ask the dumb bitch. or the dudes. **** him,
    Ok, but did they let you go to town on them right after? Thats a pretty huge step for a Virgin to go from kissing to letting a guy get up close and personal with their meat flaps.

No idea if she's been tagged but she is blatantly lying about her experience imo.

Registered User USER54894846548948's Avatar
    USER54894846548948 is on a distinguished road. (+10) USER54894846548948 is on a distinguished road. (+10) USER54894846548948 is on a distinguished road. (+10) USER54894846548948 is on a distinguished road. (+10) USER54894846548948 is on a distinguished road. (+10) USER54894846548948 is on a distinguished road. (+10) USER54894846548948 is on a distinguished road. (+10) USER54894846548948 is on a distinguished road. (+10) USER54894846548948 is on a distinguished road. (+10) USER54894846548948 is on a distinguished road. (+10) USER54894846548948 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by Idgara View Post
    I could never have a relationship with someone who was tag teamed, let alone by people I know. Everytime you see each other, they'll give you a look that says "I fuked the living **** out of her, chump."
    Totally, that would **** your head into oblivion.

Originally Posted by LeftNut View Post

i find that suspicious as well. One moment she tells me she wants to take it slow and not rush things, next thing you know i took her pants off and im going down on her making her moan... i was actually trying to see how far i could go with her because i found everything she said to be bull**** (about beign a virgin, only kissing a guy etc...).
    Last edited by Whey_555; 06-16-2008 at 11:06 AM.

Originally Posted by take1 View Post
    If you really like her find out from sources you know you can trust if its true or not. Not from her (she will either be pissed at you for asking (if its not true) or flat out lie to you if she did it). This may take a day or it may take a few weeks.

After you know for sure if it happened or not... deal with it accordingly.

In the meantime, quit carpet munching. You are only pulling yourself in deeper emotionally which will make it harder for you to break it off if thats where it ends up going.
    i do really like her and thats the thing.. But should i even care about if it even happened? She wasn't with me then so what ever she did then shouldn't affect our relationship now. Shes really into me and im really into her. Shouldn't that be all that matters?

luckylynch has a spectacular aura about. (+250) luckylynch has a spectacular aura about. (+250) luckylynch has a spectacular aura about. (+250) luckylynch has a spectacular aura about. (+250) luckylynch has a spectacular aura about. (+250) luckylynch has a spectacular aura about. (+250) luckylynch has a spectacular aura about. (+250) luckylynch has a spectacular aura about. (+250) luckylynch has a spectacular aura about. (+250) luckylynch has a spectacular aura about. (+250) luckylynch has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    After a couple of dates and knowing each other for 3 weeks we made it official that we're bf gf last night. Shes a great girl good looking and very out going and social and she parties alot. Okay so i told my friends about her and they told me she was tag teamed by these two guys this year on spring break. I felt disgusted about this especially when she seemed so sweet and everything. and all i know these two guys they are from my highschool. I don't know how to feel about this... any help?
    they are lying to u...

probably highschool losers who never get any

they are jealous so they make up stuff

turn around and clock each of them ten or twenty times and then ask them again

i do really like her and thats the thing.. But should i even care about if it even happened? She wasn't with me then so what ever she did then shouldn't affect our relationship now. Shes really into me and im really into her. Shouldn't that be all that matters?
    Depends on what you value in the other person. For me personally, someone's Character is a huge point of consideration and a Girl who lowers herself to the level of nothing more than a piece of meat, who gets used and then when finished gets thrown aside like a piece trash is not someone Im willing to get involved with.

I have no idea what this girl has been up to (though I do think she isn't being honest with her level of experience) but dont let people deter you from having standards, when they use the 'Past is in the past' line. Thats crap. You decide what you want from a girl and what your standards are, then proceed from there. What matters is what you think matters not what society or other people brainwash you into thinking.

Pad264 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Pad264 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Pad264 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Pad264 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Pad264 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Pad264 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Pad264 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Pad264 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Pad264 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Pad264 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Pad264 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    She said shes never had sex before and all shes done is make out. Now i found this really hard to believe but i decided not to call her out on this and just go along with it. So i'm like "really?" and i ended up going down on her.
    LOL

You like the idea that she got slammed by two guys. I think that's called a cuckold.
    "My only enemy is time." - Charlie Chaplin

My movie blog:
    http://paulopicks.blogspot.com/

caramon has a spectacular aura about. (+250) caramon has a spectacular aura about. (+250) caramon has a spectacular aura about. (+250) caramon has a spectacular aura about. (+250) caramon has a spectacular aura about. (+250) caramon has a spectacular aura about. (+250) caramon has a spectacular aura about. (+250) caramon has a spectacular aura about. (+250) caramon has a spectacular aura about. (+250) caramon has a spectacular aura about. (+250) caramon has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Well, yes and no.

First of all, if that 3-way mentioned earlier is true, then she's a liar. If she's going to misrepresent herself as a virgin when she's not, then imagine what other things she'll be fabricating.

Second, would you ever really be content dating a girl who took two at once? I mean ever? It sounds like your level of respect for her has dropped and you are suspicious of her actions now.

However, if she is actually what she says she is, then that'd make you the bad guy. Just ask those two guys on friendly terms and give the impression that you won't be bothered by their answers. If they both answer that they did, then you have a liar on your hands.

jeffthebig is on a distinguished road. (+10) jeffthebig is on a distinguished road. (+10) jeffthebig is on a distinguished road. (+10) jeffthebig is on a distinguished road. (+10) jeffthebig is on a distinguished road. (+10) jeffthebig is on a distinguished road. (+10) jeffthebig is on a distinguished road. (+10) jeffthebig is on a distinguished road. (+10) jeffthebig is on a distinguished road. (+10) jeffthebig is on a distinguished road. (+10) jeffthebig is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    odds are bro its not even true.
    Pain is Inevitable, Suffering is Optional

stealth_maven is not very helpful. (-500) stealth_maven is not very helpful. (-500) stealth_maven is not very helpful. (-500) stealth_maven is not very helpful. (-500) stealth_maven is not very helpful. (-500) stealth_maven is not very helpful. (-500) stealth_maven is not very helpful. (-500) stealth_maven is not very helpful. (-500) stealth_maven is not very helpful. (-500) stealth_maven is not very helpful. (-500) stealth_maven is not very helpful. (-500)
    Originally Posted by jeffthebig View Post
    odds are bro its not even true.
    What odds are these? I think it is.

Originally Posted by caramon View Post
    Well, yes and no.

First of all, if that 3-way mentioned earlier is true, then she's a liar. If she's going to misrepresent herself as a virgin when she's not, then imagine what other things she'll be fabricating.

Second, would you ever really be content dating a girl who took two at once? I mean ever? It sounds like your level of respect for her has dropped and you are suspicious of her actions now.

However, if she is actually what she says she is, then that'd make you the bad guy. Just ask those two guys on friendly terms and give the impression that you won't be bothered by their answers. If they both answer that they did, then you have a liar on your hands.
    if i have to be honest then yes it does bother me a whole lot. and i don't think i can have serious relationship with someone like that. I've thought about it and i can only find out from two people and its either herself or the guys.

Problem is i don't know who to ask. If i were to trust her i should ask her for a clear answer coming from her. But then again she might lie and deny everything... And if i ask the guys then thats like snooping around about her past which i don't think she would be happy about, if she didn't do it. But if she DID do it then i could care less about how she feels.

this is honestly taking longer than it should. i might as well find out now so i can decide to leave this relationship or stay in it. ill make a call later and find out.

Bro Fukin Ask The Broad If It Bothers You! Wtf!

Closed Thread