Closed Thread
Page 71 of 116 FirstFirst ... 21 61 69 70 71 72 73 81 ... LastLast
Results 2,101 to 2,130 of 3458
    IFBB Pro Bodybuilder Pro Serge Nubret's Avatar
    Pro Serge Nubret is just really nice. (+1000) Pro Serge Nubret is just really nice. (+1000) Pro Serge Nubret is just really nice. (+1000) Pro Serge Nubret is just really nice. (+1000) Pro Serge Nubret is just really nice. (+1000) Pro Serge Nubret is just really nice. (+1000) Pro Serge Nubret is just really nice. (+1000) Pro Serge Nubret is just really nice. (+1000) Pro Serge Nubret is just really nice. (+1000) Pro Serge Nubret is just really nice. (+1000) Pro Serge Nubret is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by ss4vegeta1 View Post
    I totally agree with that. Like Bruce Lee said absorb what is essential hack away what is useless. But somethings are science based like most people on here have to have protein in their diet. It is necessary to build quality muscle. Right?
    Yes science is necessary for those who the 3 powers are not connected, because they don't beleive enough in what they are doing or their Mind is too weak.

Serge Nubret
    http://www.sergenubret.com
    http://www.sergenubret.com/muscleawards
    http://www.sergenubret.com/personaltrainer
    Concours Serge Nubret Awards 2007 :Allez-ici pour voir tous les comp?titeurs... vous inscrire... ou voter : http://www.sergenubret.com/muscleawards/data/album/albumfr.php
    Mon site officiel : http://www.sergenubret.com

Pro Serge Nubret is just really nice. (+1000) Pro Serge Nubret is just really nice. (+1000) Pro Serge Nubret is just really nice. (+1000) Pro Serge Nubret is just really nice. (+1000) Pro Serge Nubret is just really nice. (+1000) Pro Serge Nubret is just really nice. (+1000) Pro Serge Nubret is just really nice. (+1000) Pro Serge Nubret is just really nice. (+1000) Pro Serge Nubret is just really nice. (+1000) Pro Serge Nubret is just really nice. (+1000) Pro Serge Nubret is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Kiwi_ View Post
    Serge have you ever had times when your workouts haven't gone that great, like if you were lacking energy or just couldn't get a good pump for some reason? or have your workouts always felt perfect?
    Yes of course and often, specially when you did not sleep enough or did not eat right, not enough carb to make the pump started.

Serge Nubret
    Concours Serge Nubret Awards 2007 :Allez-ici pour voir tous les comp?titeurs... vous inscrire... ou voter : http://www.sergenubret.com/muscleawards/data/album/albumfr.php

Hercules88-the fruiterer- hercules88's Avatar
    hercules88 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hercules88 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hercules88 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hercules88 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hercules88 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hercules88 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hercules88 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hercules88 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hercules88 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hercules88 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Smile to Serge

hello and happy new year Serge and room,today was feeling very sore muscles for had some time to have a break and now the workout of serge has kept me strong and today is a birthday 41 for me. so serge im 29 years behind you but soon soon i will take you...how is your hips ? hope you swim from time to time to loosen up the legs and hips. all the best and hows the new book ? here is summer wow 40 + tempreture today i think...ciao and be cool.......
    PEACE AND HEALTH TO ALL.

Tommy1988 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tommy1988 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tommy1988 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tommy1988 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tommy1988 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tommy1988 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tommy1988 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tommy1988 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tommy1988 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tommy1988 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tommy1988 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Happy birthday hercules88, it may be summer there in Austrailia, but here in Europe its not that warm yet..! Although the sun is beggining to get stronger.

Publican will become famous soon enough. (+50) Publican will become famous soon enough. (+50) Publican will become famous soon enough. (+50) Publican will become famous soon enough. (+50) Publican will become famous soon enough. (+50) Publican will become famous soon enough. (+50) Publican will become famous soon enough. (+50) Publican will become famous soon enough. (+50) Publican will become famous soon enough. (+50) Publican will become famous soon enough. (+50) Publican will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Hello everyone,

I'm losing weight and mostly fat (thanks). I'm down to 129.5Kg from 144Kg
    I still have 20Kg's to lose. No doubt about it, feels good to see some veins and some cuts here & there. Also, I'm still as strong, my weights are consistent. I 'think' the diet is good. I did change a thing or two in it. I remplace a small snack with a protein shake (isopure 2 scoops and water + some sweet & low = + 45-50gms of protein + 300 calories) just to boost the protein from 170 to 220gms a day which is lowish but I am fat and i am dieting. If it works...don't change it. Once I get to the bodyweight where I can see two out of 6 abs, i'll up protein again, but will keep calories under 3000...very low fat and six (3+3)big spoons of carbs (Rice) plus them old beans which out in Brazil are black or brown and damm good with rice ! good for the pump and to keep going on the Nubret workouts. No junk food at all.

Hope you're all progressing. Liam my brother is training with me too and has lost about 4kg from 124 to 119,9Kg.
    The truth is found only onstage!

musclePavel is just really nice. (+1000) musclePavel is just really nice. (+1000) musclePavel is just really nice. (+1000) musclePavel is just really nice. (+1000) musclePavel is just really nice. (+1000) musclePavel is just really nice. (+1000) musclePavel is just really nice. (+1000) musclePavel is just really nice. (+1000) musclePavel is just really nice. (+1000) musclePavel is just really nice. (+1000) musclePavel is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Publican View Post
    Hello everyone,

I still have 20Kg's to lose. No doubt about it, feels good to see some veins and some cuts here & there. Also, I'm still as strong, my weights are consistent. I 'think' the diet is good. I did change a thing or two in it. I remplace a small snack with a protein shake (isopure 2 scoops and water + some sweet & low = + 45-50gms of protein + 300 calories) just to boost the protein from 170 to 220gms a day which is lowish but I am fat and i am dieting. If it works...don't change it. Once I get to the bodyweight where I can see two out of 6 abs, i'll up protein again, but will keep calories under 3000...very low fat and six (3+3)big spoons of carbs (Rice) plus them old beans which out in Brazil are black or brown and damm good with rice ! good for the pump and to keep going on the Nubret workouts. No junk food at all.

Hope you're all progressing. Liam my brother is training with me too and has lost about 4kg from 124 to 119,9Kg.

any pics man? It seems that I have taken the most progress pics on serges routine out of everybody here.

To prove that serges routine works people have to start posting more progress pictures. This wonderful information you provide us is useless if you dont document it visual content.

Iam going to post some pics in the gym today.

angeldevil is a jewel in the rough. (+500) angeldevil is a jewel in the rough. (+500) angeldevil is a jewel in the rough. (+500) angeldevil is a jewel in the rough. (+500) angeldevil is a jewel in the rough. (+500) angeldevil is a jewel in the rough. (+500) angeldevil is a jewel in the rough. (+500) angeldevil is a jewel in the rough. (+500) angeldevil is a jewel in the rough. (+500) angeldevil is a jewel in the rough. (+500) angeldevil is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by Publican View Post
    Hello everyone,

i wouldn't go too low with fats, your body needs them in order to function properly, they are also needed in the hormones production
    my 2 cents
    We avoid risks in life...so we can make it safely to death.

When I stand before God at the end of my life, I would hope that I would not have a single bit of talent left, and could say, 'I used everything you gave me'

No citizen has a right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training… what a disgrace it is for a man to grow old without ever seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable.

I rep back 400+, just write 400+

5/3/1....Go!

abrown926 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) abrown926 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) abrown926 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Serge,

Do you remember Rory Liedelmeyer. He was a top California bodybuilder back in the late 70's to mid 80's. I remember reading an article once that you were going to help him get in shape for a contest. What ever happened on that.

Originally Posted by hercules88 View Post
    hello and happy new year Serge and room,today was feeling very sore muscles for had some time to have a break and now the workout of serge has kept me strong and today is a birthday 41 for me. so serge im 29 years behind you but soon soon i will take you...how is your hips ? hope you swim from time to time to loosen up the legs and hips. all the best and hows the new book ? here is summer wow 40 + tempreture today i think...ciao and be cool.......
    Hi Hercules happy new year to you too. My hips are very well. THANKS

Serge Nubret

Originally Posted by abrown926 View Post
    Serge,

Do you remember Rory Liedelmeyer. He was a top California bodybuilder back in the late 70's to mid 80's. I remember reading an article once that you were going to help him get in shape for a contest. What ever happened on that.
    Of course I remember Roy he is a very good freind of mine. I put him in my HALL OF FAME book.

Serge Nubret

musclePavel is just really nice. (+1000) musclePavel is just really nice. (+1000) musclePavel is just really nice. (+1000) musclePavel is just really nice. (+1000) musclePavel is just really nice. (+1000) musclePavel is just really nice. (+1000) musclePavel is just really nice. (+1000) musclePavel is just really nice. (+1000) musclePavel is just really nice. (+1000) musclePavel is just really nice. (+1000) musclePavel is just really nice. (+1000)
    here are some shots of me.

Last edited by musclePavel; 01-21-2009 at 05:36 AM.

MadDogQ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MadDogQ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MadDogQ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MadDogQ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MadDogQ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MadDogQ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MadDogQ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MadDogQ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MadDogQ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MadDogQ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MadDogQ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    So serge youre program is for gaining or for loosing weight?

Originally Posted by MadDogQ View Post
    Gaining pure muscle weight

Iron Monster is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Iron Monster is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Iron Monster is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Iron Monster is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Iron Monster is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Iron Monster is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Iron Monster is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Iron Monster is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Iron Monster is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Iron Monster is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Iron Monster is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by musclePavel View Post

Impressive Pavel, any before images?

Originally Posted by Iron Monster View Post
    Impressive Pavel, any before images?
    First one is from 2007
    Second and third are both from 2008

BabaMileva has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Originally Posted by MadDogQ View Post
    When you speak about bodybuilding, never talk about losing or gaining weight, that's the first think. Always talk about gaining muscle.

Of course my program is about gaining muscles. If not it won't be a method.

Serge Nubret

First one is from 2007
    Second and third are both from 2008

A big difference, proud of you Pavel.

Serge Nubret

howox has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) howox has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) howox has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) howox has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) howox has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) howox has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) howox has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) howox has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) howox has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) howox has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) howox has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Hey Pavel Did your bodyweight increase?

BOUNTYHUNTERMK2 is a name known to all. (+5000) BOUNTYHUNTERMK2 is a name known to all. (+5000) BOUNTYHUNTERMK2 is a name known to all. (+5000) BOUNTYHUNTERMK2 is a name known to all. (+5000) BOUNTYHUNTERMK2 is a name known to all. (+5000) BOUNTYHUNTERMK2 is a name known to all. (+5000) BOUNTYHUNTERMK2 is a name known to all. (+5000) BOUNTYHUNTERMK2 is a name known to all. (+5000) BOUNTYHUNTERMK2 is a name known to all. (+5000) BOUNTYHUNTERMK2 is a name known to all. (+5000) BOUNTYHUNTERMK2 is a name known to all. (+5000)

Awesome progress Pavel-a very, very impressive most muscular too!
    ''There’s this battle over waterboarding at places like Guantanamo Bay. I think that they should just say, “Hey, if you guys don’t talk, you have to see Hercules In New York.” I guarantee those guys would talk much faster. You don’t need to do waterboarding or anything else. That’s the ultimate threat.''

Arnold Schwarzenegger

Team Kai

''Well that's a kick in the gentleman relish'' MaKaiser

BROtatoes and BROminos qualitywah's Avatar
    qualitywah is just really nice. (+1000) qualitywah is just really nice. (+1000) qualitywah is just really nice. (+1000) qualitywah is just really nice. (+1000) qualitywah is just really nice. (+1000) qualitywah is just really nice. (+1000) qualitywah is just really nice. (+1000) qualitywah is just really nice. (+1000) qualitywah is just really nice. (+1000) qualitywah is just really nice. (+1000) qualitywah is just really nice. (+1000)
    old thread is now invalid???????????? can you post a link to your program again please

Originally Posted by BOUNTYHUNTERMK2 View Post
    Awesome progress Pavel-a very, very impressive most muscular too!
    thank you bounty, i appreciate it

Registered User Lancastrian_Swe's Avatar
    Lancastrian_Swe has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Lancastrian_Swe has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Lancastrian_Swe has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Lancastrian_Swe has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Lancastrian_Swe has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Lancastrian_Swe has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Lancastrian_Swe has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Lancastrian_Swe has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Lancastrian_Swe has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Lancastrian_Swe has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by qualitywah View Post
    old thread is now invalid???????????? can you post a link to your program again please

Enjoy

http://www.performlabs.com/soft/template005wA.pdf

http://www.performlabs.com/soft/template005wB.pdf

http://www.performlabs.com/soft/template005wC.pdf

The old thread will be back very soon.
    At least thats what one of the admins told me via email, so no worries
    "Bodybuilding is an art, and we must sculpt our body in such a fashion that it becomes a masterpiece."

Serge Nubret - The Legend of Perfection

Originally Posted by howox View Post
    Hey Pavel Did your bodyweight increase?
    yes it did with 10-11 lbs

my current weight is around 183-185

Registered User Lancastrian_Swe's Avatar
    Lancastrian_Swe has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Lancastrian_Swe has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Lancastrian_Swe has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Lancastrian_Swe has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Lancastrian_Swe has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Lancastrian_Swe has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Lancastrian_Swe has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Lancastrian_Swe has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Lancastrian_Swe has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Lancastrian_Swe has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Hey Pavel, nice transformation.

This is what you said 2 months ago: "My training is going really good. I cannot say I am on Serge's program anymore because my mind has helped me change things to fit my body better. You can pretty much say I am on Serge's "advanced" program."

I wanna ask you, how does your program look like now? What have you changed and why?

Would be interesting to see what you have done.
    "Bodybuilding is an art, and we must sculpt our body in such a fashion that it becomes a masterpiece."

Serge Nubret - The Legend of Perfection

GottaBeHUGE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GottaBeHUGE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GottaBeHUGE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GottaBeHUGE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GottaBeHUGE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GottaBeHUGE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GottaBeHUGE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GottaBeHUGE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GottaBeHUGE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GottaBeHUGE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GottaBeHUGE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Lancastrian_Swe View Post

This is what you said 2 months ago: "My training is going really good. I cannot say I am on Serge's program anymore because my mind has helped me change things to fit my body better. You can pretty much say I am on Serge's "advanced" program."

I wanna ask you, how does your program look like now? What have you changed and why?

Could you go into a bit more detail about the proper weight to use and frequency the workouts should be done.
    RaPe BAcK

Originally Posted by Lancastrian_Swe View Post

that is a great question,

i dont think its necessary for everyone to know what specific details i have changed because these changes are best adapted for me. Everyone that is using serges training program exactly as it is written should at least try it for a year as I did. After that my mind and body started speaking to me.

I changed some exercises so that i could feel the muscle better. I had more recovery time for each muscle group. I do not do as many sets, but I go to failure on the one's I do. My reps are the same 12 sometimes two or three more depending on how the muscle is feeling.

I use a lot of instinct in my training, some days I feel like going a litte heavier because I feel stronger, others a little lighter. The secret way of learning your body and listening to it was through serge's philosophy and training. Then, I have changed things that made my body grow more.

I think this is a decent answer.

FLEX_09 will become famous soon enough. (+50) FLEX_09 will become famous soon enough. (+50) FLEX_09 will become famous soon enough. (+50) FLEX_09 will become famous soon enough. (+50) FLEX_09 will become famous soon enough. (+50) FLEX_09 will become famous soon enough. (+50) FLEX_09 will become famous soon enough. (+50) FLEX_09 will become famous soon enough. (+50) FLEX_09 will become famous soon enough. (+50) FLEX_09 will become famous soon enough. (+50) FLEX_09 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Hi Serge,

Just Popping In To Say Hi And Hope You And Your Family Are Well And Your Training Is Going Good!

What Was Ure Favorite Exercise For Biceps To Add Mass And Peak???

Take Care
    ***Roelly Winklaar, Dave Henry & Brandon Curry Fan Club!***

Originally Posted by FLEX_09 View Post
    Hi Serge,

Just Popping In To Say Hi And Hope You And Your Family Are Well And Your Training Is Going Good!

What Was Ure Favorite Exercise For Biceps To Add Mass And Peak???

Take Care
    Barbell curl.

Serge Nubret

ss4vegeta1 is just really nice. (+1000) ss4vegeta1 is just really nice. (+1000) ss4vegeta1 is just really nice. (+1000) ss4vegeta1 is just really nice. (+1000) ss4vegeta1 is just really nice. (+1000) ss4vegeta1 is just really nice. (+1000) ss4vegeta1 is just really nice. (+1000) ss4vegeta1 is just really nice. (+1000) ss4vegeta1 is just really nice. (+1000) ss4vegeta1 is just really nice. (+1000) ss4vegeta1 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Did Arnold steel Serge's posing music?

Distraction is an obstruction for the construction.

“The Korova milkbar sold milk-plus, milk plus vellocet or synthemesc or drencrom, which is what we were drinking. This would sharpen you up and make you ready for a bit of the old ultraviolence.”

Kakarot!

Closed Thread
Page 71 of 116 FirstFirst ... 21 61 69 70 71 72 73 81 ... LastLast