BAMAjack has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

I want to become a personal trainer

I am a senior in high school and i workout frequently. I had a personal trainer for several years and the proffesion really interests me. I am applying to University of Central Florida, auburn, University of Alabama, Louisville university, and a few others. they all have variation programs that either involve nutrition, weightliffting or "athletic trainning" or a combo of both. I want to evetually become a trainer and open my own gym but i want to have a good education and degree under my belt.

I was wondering what major or classes you guys took to become a trainer...and what should i take. I dont want to become a P.E. teacher, and some majors are in the Education departments. I dont think that would be the right class to take...

Any advise would be great!

Thanks
    Champions aren't made in the gyms. Champions are made from something they have deep inside them -- a desire, a dream, a vision.

Trem24 is just really nice. (+1000) Trem24 is just really nice. (+1000) Trem24 is just really nice. (+1000) Trem24 is just really nice. (+1000) Trem24 is just really nice. (+1000) Trem24 is just really nice. (+1000) Trem24 is just really nice. (+1000) Trem24 is just really nice. (+1000) Trem24 is just really nice. (+1000) Trem24 is just really nice. (+1000) Trem24 is just really nice. (+1000)
    The major I'm in right now is called Spots and Exercise Science, which is not a PE degree. You can do a lot of different things with this major including becoming a personal trainer.

BAMAjack has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    where do you go to college
    Champions aren't made in the gyms. Champions are made from something they have deep inside them -- a desire, a dream, a vision.

Trem24 is just really nice. (+1000) Trem24 is just really nice. (+1000) Trem24 is just really nice. (+1000) Trem24 is just really nice. (+1000) Trem24 is just really nice. (+1000) Trem24 is just really nice. (+1000) Trem24 is just really nice. (+1000) Trem24 is just really nice. (+1000) Trem24 is just really nice. (+1000) Trem24 is just really nice. (+1000) Trem24 is just really nice. (+1000)
    University of Northern Colorado

carl.c is a jewel in the rough. (+500) carl.c is a jewel in the rough. (+500) carl.c is a jewel in the rough. (+500) carl.c is a jewel in the rough. (+500) carl.c is a jewel in the rough. (+500) carl.c is a jewel in the rough. (+500) carl.c is a jewel in the rough. (+500) carl.c is a jewel in the rough. (+500) carl.c is a jewel in the rough. (+500) carl.c is a jewel in the rough. (+500) carl.c is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Bamajack: Every university has a diffrent program design. I went the SDSU i found the program to heay in the scientific end, not enough classes in fitness training. I supplemented the program by taking athletic training cources and graduate cources. To get into the grad cources you will have tomake friends with the proffesors. Grad cources are resticted ot grad students, but once the proffecors got to know me the allowed me in. I had to give up my seat if the class was full and non of the cources counted towards graduation.
    I would also take all the anatomy cources the school offers. I took human anatomy then based on my grade I got to assist teaching the next semesar's lab class. The proffesor then allowed me to take the full dicetion class. Nothing will help you understand the huan body like taking one apart.