Big_Tom(tk) is a name known to all. (+5000) Big_Tom(tk) is a name known to all. (+5000) Big_Tom(tk) is a name known to all. (+5000) Big_Tom(tk) is a name known to all. (+5000) Big_Tom(tk) is a name known to all. (+5000) Big_Tom(tk) is a name known to all. (+5000) Big_Tom(tk) is a name known to all. (+5000) Big_Tom(tk) is a name known to all. (+5000) Big_Tom(tk) is a name known to all. (+5000) Big_Tom(tk) is a name known to all. (+5000) Big_Tom(tk) is a name known to all. (+5000)

Exclamation !- ALS Walk 4 Life -!

Hello to everyone who may open this.

I am posting a link to the Ask About Aimee team page for the ALS Walk4Life this year.

https://ssl.charityweb.net/lesturner...aboutaimee.htm(copy + paste)

Feel free to register and join us, and Aimee of course, on Sept 13th for the walk! If you are not in the area to join us, maybe consider making a donation to help in the hunt for a cure..

Thanks for your time!

Please feel free to PM me or email with any questions.

Don't forget to take a look here too..
    www. askaboutaimee. com <---- Could be Life altering!!

-Tom

Big_Tom(tk) is a name known to all. (+5000) Big_Tom(tk) is a name known to all. (+5000) Big_Tom(tk) is a name known to all. (+5000) Big_Tom(tk) is a name known to all. (+5000) Big_Tom(tk) is a name known to all. (+5000) Big_Tom(tk) is a name known to all. (+5000) Big_Tom(tk) is a name known to all. (+5000) Big_Tom(tk) is a name known to all. (+5000) Big_Tom(tk) is a name known to all. (+5000) Big_Tom(tk) is a name known to all. (+5000) Big_Tom(tk) is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by bigT(tK) View Post
    Hello to everyone who may open this.

I am posting a link to the Ask About Aimee team page for the ALS Walk4Life this year.

https://ssl.charityweb.net/lesturner...aboutaimee.htm(copy + paste)

Feel free to register and join us, and Aimee of course, on Sept 13th for the walk! If you are not in the area to join us, maybe consider making a donation to help in the hunt for a cure..

Thanks for your time!

Please feel free to PM me or email with any questions.

Don't forget to take a look here too..
    www. askaboutaimee. com <---- Could be Life altering!!

-Tom