NVious has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NVious has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NVious has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NVious has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NVious has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NVious has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NVious has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NVious has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NVious has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NVious has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NVious has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Red face Jordan Peterson: Carl Jung's Intelligence was "bloody terrifying"

Spirit, like body, needs to be trained. So I think it's necessary to make your spirit stronger. And for he who believes, anything is possible.

I do not talk about my weaknesses, I work on them.

Fedor

numberguy12 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) numberguy12 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) numberguy12 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) numberguy12 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) numberguy12 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) numberguy12 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) numberguy12 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) numberguy12 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) numberguy12 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) numberguy12 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) numberguy12 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Intelligence is a silly concept......but I'd rate people like Newton, Gauss, Einstein, Godel >>>> some psychologist or psychiatrist all day, if I had to define it.
    ∫∫ Mathematics crew ∑∑ : <Smackcity edition>

♫1:2:3:4 Pythagoras crew ♫ ♫

Puts numbers on the board pantiespending's Avatar
    pantiespending has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pantiespending has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pantiespending has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pantiespending has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pantiespending has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pantiespending has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pantiespending has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pantiespending has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pantiespending has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pantiespending has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pantiespending has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I love Jung and I used to read about neuropsych and psych all the time he was one of my favorites. It’s been so long since I’ve truly used any of my intelligence mainly cuz of what’s happened to me here.
    “I remember that I am here not because of the path that lies before me but because of the path that lies behind me.”
    ~Morpheus
    #GetAtMe

NVious has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NVious has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NVious has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NVious has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NVious has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NVious has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NVious has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NVious has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NVious has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NVious has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NVious has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by numberguy12 View Post
    Intelligence is a silly concept......but I'd rate people like Newton, Gauss, Einstein, Godel >>>> some psychologist or psychiatrist all day, if I had to define it.
    What do you think about Mendelbrot, Feigenbaum and Lorenz? Or would you rate the guys you wrote higher?

I personally love the polarity bween Newton and Einstein's ideas. Godel's incompleteness theory is astounding too, specifically it's implications for other aspects of the world.

Just went back and reread some of Gauss's ideas quick time, so thx for posting him 2.
    Spirit, like body, needs to be trained. So I think it's necessary to make your spirit stronger. And for he who believes, anything is possible.

Fedor

IawI is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) IawI is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) IawI is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) IawI is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) IawI is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) IawI is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) IawI is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) IawI is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) IawI is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) IawI is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) IawI is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    People who post this charlatan should be IP banned
    Sig line can't be a novel

Originally Posted by pantiespending View Post
    I love Jung and I used to read about neuropsych and psych all the time he was one of my favorites. It’s been so long since I’ve truly used any of my intelligence mainly cuz of what’s happened to me here.
    Yeah he is awesome, here are all the concepts that went into making him (even more soon too)

Currently working on this book

I've read 70 books in the time I started this one and I still have 40 pages left on this one because I REALLY want to understand him and DESPITE the fact that it "simplifies" him, it is still very heavy.

Which of his books have you read? Which ones did you like the most and why?

Fedor

Originally Posted by IawI View Post
    People who post this charlatan should be IP banned
    Agreed, also people who bump threads with him in it too.

Fedor

doughnutking has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) doughnutking has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) doughnutking has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) doughnutking has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) doughnutking has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) doughnutking has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) doughnutking has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) doughnutking has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) doughnutking has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) doughnutking has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) doughnutking has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    He gets such a boner for nietzsche and Jung, and ironically he seems to be going the same way as nietzsche

IawI is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) IawI is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) IawI is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) IawI is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) IawI is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) IawI is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) IawI is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) IawI is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) IawI is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) IawI is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) IawI is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Originally Posted by NVious View Post
    Agreed, also people who bump threads with him in it too.
    Any attempt at cleverness in this reply is lost by the fact you're unironically watching Peterson videos LMAO.

Originally Posted by doughnutking View Post
    He gets such a boner for nietzsche and Jung, and ironically he seems to be going the same way as nietzsche
    Nietzsche was really bad w people and seemed to hate them, Peterson is far better with people and seems to generally like them.

I don't think he is as close to as profound as Jung, specifically if we weigh historical depth.

He does have many excellent lectures, facts and ideas, but I think like Jung he suffers from a lack of brevity and laconic factor.

Fedor

Any attempt at cleverness in this reply is lost by the fact you're unironically watching Peterson videos LMAO.
    Why would I try to be clever? Where would that leave you?

Fedor

Why would I try to be clever? Where would that leave you?
    Not wasting time watching videos of a mentally ill drug addict talking about gay sh*t.

OaklandCali is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OaklandCali is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OaklandCali is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OaklandCali is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OaklandCali is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OaklandCali is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OaklandCali is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OaklandCali is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OaklandCali is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OaklandCali is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OaklandCali is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Accept these negs gracefully.
    Oakland Raiders

gluon is a name known to all. (+5000) gluon is a name known to all. (+5000) gluon is a name known to all. (+5000) gluon is a name known to all. (+5000) gluon is a name known to all. (+5000) gluon is a name known to all. (+5000) gluon is a name known to all. (+5000) gluon is a name known to all. (+5000) gluon is a name known to all. (+5000) gluon is a name known to all. (+5000) gluon is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Nietzsche was really bad w people and seemed to hate them, Peterson is far better with people and seems to generally like them.

I don't think he is as close to as profound as Jung, specifically if we weigh historical depth.

He does have many excellent lectures, facts and ideas, but I think like Jung he suffers from a lack of brevity and laconic factor.
    Nietzsche went around calling all religious people pussies, and that Christians are the biggies pussies of them all and just a tool for the Jews to instill their pussiness in everyone, so its no surprise he wasn't well liked.
    Villains who twirl their mustaches are easy to spot. Those who clothe themselves in good deeds are well camouflaged ~ Captain Jean-Luc Picard

hotsaucebrah is a name known to all. (+5000) hotsaucebrah is a name known to all. (+5000) hotsaucebrah is a name known to all. (+5000) hotsaucebrah is a name known to all. (+5000) hotsaucebrah is a name known to all. (+5000) hotsaucebrah is a name known to all. (+5000) hotsaucebrah is a name known to all. (+5000) hotsaucebrah is a name known to all. (+5000) hotsaucebrah is a name known to all. (+5000) hotsaucebrah is a name known to all. (+5000) hotsaucebrah is a name known to all. (+5000)
    No Glow, No Go Crew

*Cries about negs* Crew

Not wasting time watching videos of a mentally ill drug addict talking about gay sh*t.
    Agreed, you're not a time waster so why start now?

Fedor

Johnez is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Johnez is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Johnez is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Johnez is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Johnez is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Johnez is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Johnez is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Johnez is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Johnez is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Johnez is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Johnez is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Bummer of clip OP, disappointed. "Jung was a genius blah blah blah..." Was kinda hoping discussion on his ideas. :/
    Virtue is its own reward.
    6' 1" and tons of fun
    Age is in dog years

Originally Posted by Johnez View Post
    Bummer of clip OP, disappointed. "Jung was a genius blah blah blah..." Was kinda hoping discussion on his ideas. :/
    I'd look into the book I posted above, it's the most concise version of Jung I've seen.

Other people either spend too much time in awe of him and Jung himself isn't exactly laconic either.

But in the written note, that's what Jung studied to come to his conclusions.

Fedor