Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9
    heathershubby is a name known to all. (+5000) heathershubby is a name known to all. (+5000) heathershubby is a name known to all. (+5000) heathershubby is a name known to all. (+5000) heathershubby is a name known to all. (+5000) heathershubby is a name known to all. (+5000) heathershubby is a name known to all. (+5000) heathershubby is a name known to all. (+5000) heathershubby is a name known to all. (+5000) heathershubby is a name known to all. (+5000) heathershubby is a name known to all. (+5000)

Thumbs up

Originally Posted by Djin View Post

-= DAY 30 =-

What a ride it's been! 12lbs and and getting toner each day. All from yesterday, my diet's been in check... but I let it slide for a day and now it's extra hardworking today... going for two jogs and extra sweat working out.

Well, it's 30 days and the last of my REDuction (untill I start my 2nd half of this log). Yesterday I was 191lbs, after yesterday's Six Flag food, I'm 196lbs.

I felt like complete crap after I ate the food too. It's amazing how the body gets use to eating healthy food, and when you eat crap you actually feel like crap and your body doesn't get rid of the food for a while... *sigh*

I feel like crap for eating all that food... and I know it won't be for a couple days untill it's fully out of my system.

Here is the LINK to the full 30 day review of REDuction.
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=109104131

-= FOOD =-
    • Banana (Small) - 90 calories
    • Yogurt - 200 calories
    • Sugar Snap Peas
    • Cauliflower and broccoli
    • Organic Salsa
    • Blueberries
    • Peppers (Yellow & Green)
    • Banana (Large) - 110 calories
    • V8 - 30 calories (Mini can, low sodium)
    • Yogurt - 200 calories
    • GNC Protein - 220 calories
    • ON 2222 BCAA - 120 calories
    • x2 turkey (lunch meat)

To counter yesterday, today will be a light day. I guess people always ask if I'm a vegetarian because the amount of vegetables, fruits and non-meat products I eat. I do enjoy chicken, turkey, fish, steak (Once in a blue moon), etc... but I just enjoy the crisp, colorful taste of fresh peppers, peas, carrots, fruits, etc. Plus the amount of energy you get, the "good" feeling you get as well and the overall health benefits alone are more then I need to keep me on track.

After I ate that "feast" yesterday. All day I felt ran down, like a brick in my gut... wasn't pleasent. A few times on the Superman ride and I felt MUCH better. (Didn't throw up if you're wondering)

-= WORK OUT =-
    • 2 mile AM jog
    • Declined Flies 10-20-20
    • Declined Barbell - 10-20-20
    • Flatbench 10-20-20
    • Flatbench flies 10-20-20
    • Inclined barbell press 10-20-20
    • Pully chest pulls
    • Flatbar pulldown (close grip)
    • Rope pulldown 10-15-15
    • 2 mile jog (afternoon, after workout)

What a difference jogging in the AM is compared to the later part of the day. No real foods to weigh you down. Nothing but water and REDuction to fire my pistons... and I smashed the 2 mile jog... That could be from jogging the 4 miles at my buddy's place... TON more hills and just silly ****.
    Great log brah reps on recharge. Just a couple questions though. I noticed you ran a ton and what you ate was this the same pretty much prior to the Reduction?

I just got started back and I have some ECA to get rid of from before but I want to take a break after then spend a month or so with something for appitite but not so stimulating. Great Job though both with the loss and the log very good information wise.
    Next stop 250 lbs both my weight and lost 😁

Highest Weight 500lbs +
    Lowest Weight since joining 264lbs

Current 264 lbs

Time to get to my original dream goal

heathershubby is a name known to all. (+5000) heathershubby is a name known to all. (+5000) heathershubby is a name known to all. (+5000) heathershubby is a name known to all. (+5000) heathershubby is a name known to all. (+5000) heathershubby is a name known to all. (+5000) heathershubby is a name known to all. (+5000) heathershubby is a name known to all. (+5000) heathershubby is a name known to all. (+5000) heathershubby is a name known to all. (+5000) heathershubby is a name known to all. (+5000)
    -=[ DAY 59 ]=-

Couple things first. I guess I must of messed up somewhere on my dates, I have only today left for REDuction (AM, no PM). Hmmm.

Also my buddy's house I use to work out at often, it's a no go. I am going to to Planet Fitness more often now. (Not just a couple days, but a lot more often)

Planet Fitness is a decent gym, but they have rules like no bandannas, no "gang colors", no grunting, on intimdating looks, etc. It's the only gym in my area is for $10, it's better then nothing.

-=[ FOOD ]=-
    • Banana - 110 calories
    • Yogurt - 200 calories
    • Almonds - 170 calories
    • x2 Perdue Perfect Portion Chicken Breast - 240 calories
    • Peppers (Green & Red)
    • Hummus - 200 calories
    • Hershey's Dark Chocolate - 55 calories
    • ON 100% Whey - 240 calories
    • x2 Fresco Chicken Soft Taco - 320 calories

1,535 calories +/- *so far*

-=[ WORK OUT ]=-
    • 3 mile jog
    • 50 side bends (each side, 40lb weight)
    • 50 sit ups (40lb weight)
    • 30 sit ups (12lb weight)
    • 50 scissor kicks (passing 12lb weight back and forth between legs)
    • Push ups (3x20)
    • Body Dips (3x8) then "walked" across the bars with hands
    • Hand ball (an hour)

Usually I do 2 miles, but today I wanted to push myself on an empty stomach and REDuction and see how far I could go without stopping. I did a nice 3 mile jog. The first mile was tough, I was stiff, but after that I just kept on pumping my legs, felt good. Now that I know what 3 miles is on "my" route, I will keep adding more and more distance.

I really do want to run a marathon by next years time.

In due time, I will reach my goals!
    you guys got a lot of gangs in New London Con?????

Crazy.

Highest Weight 500lbs +

Current 264 lbs

Djin is just really nice. (+1000) Djin is just really nice. (+1000) Djin is just really nice. (+1000) Djin is just really nice. (+1000) Djin is just really nice. (+1000) Djin is just really nice. (+1000) Djin is just really nice. (+1000) Djin is just really nice. (+1000) Djin is just really nice. (+1000) Djin is just really nice. (+1000) Djin is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by heathershubby View Post
    you guys got a lot of gangs in New London Con?????

Crazy.
    Huh? There's no gangs here... why do you say that?

Huh? There's no gangs here... why do you say that?
    I wouldn't have thought so but why the rule at the gym that says no gang colours then lol

seems random if you don't have gangs

Highest Weight 500lbs +

Current 264 lbs

Djin is just really nice. (+1000) Djin is just really nice. (+1000) Djin is just really nice. (+1000) Djin is just really nice. (+1000) Djin is just really nice. (+1000) Djin is just really nice. (+1000) Djin is just really nice. (+1000) Djin is just really nice. (+1000) Djin is just really nice. (+1000) Djin is just really nice. (+1000) Djin is just really nice. (+1000)
    I wouldn't have thought so but why the rule at the gym that says no gang colours then lol

seems random if you don't have gangs
    I understand now.

It's a Planet Fitness gym. You can't "Grunt", no screaming across the gym, no slamming weights, etc... no skull caps, bandannas, etc... They said I could wear a scarf of a beanie. I'm like... uh.

No jeans. It's focused on the people and fitness, not some over priced gym with idiots.

I understand now.

It's a Planet Fitness gym. You can't "Grunt", no screaming across the gym, no slamming weights, etc... no skull caps, bandannas, etc... They said I could wear a scarf of a beanie. I'm like... uh.

No jeans. It's focused on the people and fitness, not some over priced gym with idiots.
    thats pretty cool then, and like you said the price is right fo sho

Highest Weight 500lbs +

Current 264 lbs

thats pretty cool then, and like you said the price is right fo sho
    $10 a month. I can't complain. They have enough gym gear to make even the most hardcore gym rat happy.