Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5
    boxingfitness has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by nashjocic View Post
    Good post my friend. Just another example that natural food may help better than all the medications on this planet. We have all forgoten that is not the medication that cure the ilness but rather our immunity. All we need to do is to eat in the flow with our lives: natural food will allow our bodies to develop strong immunity and resist many ilnesess. Processed foods (straches) will simply do, as it is doing, just opposite.
    Bets regards,
    Nash
    kkkkkkk

flipperace will become famous soon enough. (+50) flipperace will become famous soon enough. (+50) flipperace will become famous soon enough. (+50) flipperace will become famous soon enough. (+50) flipperace will become famous soon enough. (+50) flipperace will become famous soon enough. (+50) flipperace will become famous soon enough. (+50) flipperace will become famous soon enough. (+50) flipperace will become famous soon enough. (+50) flipperace will become famous soon enough. (+50) flipperace will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Great Article
    I make videos about stuff check me out http://youtube.com/keepitfire

FuzzeWuzze is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FuzzeWuzze is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FuzzeWuzze is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FuzzeWuzze is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FuzzeWuzze is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FuzzeWuzze is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FuzzeWuzze is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FuzzeWuzze is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FuzzeWuzze is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FuzzeWuzze is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FuzzeWuzze is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by nashjocic View Post
    Well, you may be right to say that we are all diferent. Some people can tolerate carbohydrates without having bigger health problems (related to hyper production of insulin), but my estimate and experiance (30 years...) is that they are unfortunately in minority, some 10-15 % of overall population. That reflects in the eating paterns of mass population and their health situation. Not only exposed health problems should be cauned but also the prestage of the same. Many more people are in pre diabetic state without even knowing it, all thanks o their incompatibility with carbohydrates.
    If you are the lucky one to eat carbs and still maintains good shape and good health, good for you! I have to deal with general populus and my advices have to help majority of people. When my clients start working with me I asses them and some of them are even adviced by me to have some carbohydrates in daily diet.
    Best regards, Nash
    Cant help but wonder if this is me, srs my diet before working out was absolutely horrible. It consisted of Frozen Totinos pizza's, hostess cupcakes, mtn dew, and fast food. If it couldnt be made in < 3 minutes it wasnt being eaten at my house lol, hardcore Bachelor diet....and yet i made it 10+ years and never went past 140lbs or went anywhere over maybe 15% BF...

Now that im working out I find it very difficult to put on weight and size without carbs...
    Join KIVA - Donate to those in need around the world! Free $25 for signing up!
    http://www.kiva.org/invitedby/fuzzewuzze

Join the League of Legends! Largest MOBA Game of all time!
    http://signup.leagueoflegends.com/?ref=4abffc9d33310

marissagianna has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) marissagianna has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) marissagianna has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) marissagianna has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) marissagianna has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) marissagianna has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) marissagianna has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) marissagianna has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) marissagianna has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) marissagianna has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) marissagianna has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

energy and carbohydrates!

Every one needs carbohydrates! There are many high-carbohydrate foods give benefits to your both health and muscle performance and the best carbs to choose are ones that contribute some of the usefull nutrients such as protein, vitamins, fiber, and antioxidants.
    http://www.ishoppharmacy.com/

joeraman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Smile about topic

Its nice post gives a lots of information on topic also provide more information on topic.