Page 4 of 15 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 ... LastLast
    IVEverLow has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) IVEverLow has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) IVEverLow has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) IVEverLow has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) IVEverLow has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) IVEverLow has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) IVEverLow has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) IVEverLow has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) IVEverLow has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) IVEverLow has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) IVEverLow has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by EinMassengrab. View Post
    you're still unaware, and a typical idiot

we LOOK UP TO, a MYTHICAL FIGURE KNOWN AS SATAN. BECAUSE HE HAS PRIDE.

jeez, strong thick-skulled retards in this thread
    You're calling people retards yet you look up to a mythical figure... gjdm
    brb lookin up to bigfoot cause he's hairy
    LOL WUT

pride is a SIN in christianity.. just sayin.
    wrong... weren't you just bashing people for their ignorance? You're an idiot.
    MMMC - Bernie Madoff

Angra_Mainyu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Angra_Mainyu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Angra_Mainyu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Angra_Mainyu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Angra_Mainyu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Angra_Mainyu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Angra_Mainyu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Angra_Mainyu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Angra_Mainyu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Angra_Mainyu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Angra_Mainyu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    because not only do i believe in such things, i am also against christians and their quest to tame the whole world with christianity, and force it upon everyone. why would i want the world to fall to a religion that condones slavery, sexist ideals, murder and denies life?
    that has nothing to do with your religion. You don't need to join some trend and give yourself a label to disassociate yourself from a religion. thats how christianity came to power, spreading propaganda about pagans and convincing / forcing people to become christian instead of pagan.

WillyBHardigin is on a distinguished road. (+10) WillyBHardigin is on a distinguished road. (+10) WillyBHardigin is on a distinguished road. (+10) WillyBHardigin is on a distinguished road. (+10) WillyBHardigin is on a distinguished road. (+10) WillyBHardigin is on a distinguished road. (+10) WillyBHardigin is on a distinguished road. (+10) WillyBHardigin is on a distinguished road. (+10) WillyBHardigin is on a distinguished road. (+10) WillyBHardigin is on a distinguished road. (+10) WillyBHardigin is on a distinguished road. (+10)

???

Pad264 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Pad264 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Pad264 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Pad264 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Pad264 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Pad264 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Pad264 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Pad264 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Pad264 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Pad264 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Pad264 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    because not only do i believe in such things, i am also against christians and their quest to tame the whole world with christianity, and force it upon everyone. why would i want the world to fall to a religion that condones slavery, sexist ideals, murder and denies life?
    Fair point...and I tend to look down on many theists...but I keep it to myself. You're 19 years old and you need to learn the value of picking your battles. Declaring yourself a Satanist to the parents of a girl you like is not a battle you can win.
    "My only enemy is time." - Charlie Chaplin

My movie blog:
    http://paulopicks.blogspot.com/

MidwestMonster is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MidwestMonster is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MidwestMonster is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MidwestMonster is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MidwestMonster is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MidwestMonster is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MidwestMonster is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MidwestMonster is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MidwestMonster is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MidwestMonster is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MidwestMonster is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    lol no. we dont WORSHIP anything. we look up to a mythical figure (satan) because of the characteristics he displays (pride and individuality)
    satanists are ATHEISTS, we don't believe that satan or god actually exists.
    You're Agnostic, not Atheist.
    United States Air Force DEP - BMT 10 Aug 09
    "Hitler built a fortress around Europe, but he forgot to put a roof on it."

Military PT Log
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=109105731

Mizzou Football: 8/30, Home v. Illinois
    Tarheel Basketball: N/A

iedereen wil een stukje eatsleephate's Avatar
    eatsleephate is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) eatsleephate is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) eatsleephate is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) eatsleephate is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) eatsleephate is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) eatsleephate is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) eatsleephate is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) eatsleephate is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) eatsleephate is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) eatsleephate is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) eatsleephate is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Yeah, why would you fall into a religion of slavery, sexist ideals, murder and denial of life, when you could have goat heads, upside down crosses, listening to Cradle of Filth, pentagons and black make up!?

I mean, clearly, the haters in this thread have not weighed their options before choosing a religion (which isn't a religion, moreso an alignment, but it's still a religion of not being a religion.)
    MMMC

"If you think, you're late. If you're late, you muscle. If you muscle, you get tired. If you're tired, you die." Saulo Ribeiro

B-ryminD09 is a complete loser! (-2000) B-ryminD09 is a complete loser! (-2000) B-ryminD09 is a complete loser! (-2000) B-ryminD09 is a complete loser! (-2000) B-ryminD09 is a complete loser! (-2000) B-ryminD09 is a complete loser! (-2000) B-ryminD09 is a complete loser! (-2000) B-ryminD09 is a complete loser! (-2000) B-ryminD09 is a complete loser! (-2000) B-ryminD09 is a complete loser! (-2000) B-ryminD09 is a complete loser! (-2000)
    now you are stereotyping christians. how do they condone slavery and murder?

anyway imo don't label yourself a satanist, keep your same beliefs (which most of america feels). let other religions alone.

Servitutem Religionis MEGAMANLET's Avatar
    MEGAMANLET has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MEGAMANLET has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MEGAMANLET has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MEGAMANLET has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MEGAMANLET has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MEGAMANLET has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MEGAMANLET has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MEGAMANLET has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MEGAMANLET has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MEGAMANLET has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MEGAMANLET has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    lol @ ppl calling me an attention whore and flaming just because i'm different from them.

christ accepts EVERYONE

if you really follow him, you wouldnt be flaming me right now lmfao
    cause all christians are perfect and never sin.

jesus never killed anyone, sure. but god sure as hell did
    Disregard Everything, Acquire Aesthetics Crew
    Libertarian Crew

PSN - Sin_on_Sunday

I have learned that if one advances confidently in the direction of his dreams, and endeavors to live the life he has imagined, he will meet with a success unexpected in common hours.
    -Henry David Thoreau

Seattle Sports Crew

Hella Toof is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hella Toof is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hella Toof is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hella Toof is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hella Toof is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hella Toof is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hella Toof is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hella Toof is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hella Toof is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hella Toof is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hella Toof is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Hmm, you generalize christians, then call them ignorant, and call everyone retards for not knowing about every detail of your "religion". Maybe her parents don't let you date her because you're an attention whore and you seem like a complete douche.

Oh, and they weren't wrong in thinking you worship the devil because you weren't specific. Kthxbye

Straight out banned camp i_am_stig's Avatar
    i_am_stig is a jewel in the rough. (+500) i_am_stig is a jewel in the rough. (+500) i_am_stig is a jewel in the rough. (+500) i_am_stig is a jewel in the rough. (+500) i_am_stig is a jewel in the rough. (+500) i_am_stig is a jewel in the rough. (+500) i_am_stig is a jewel in the rough. (+500) i_am_stig is a jewel in the rough. (+500) i_am_stig is a jewel in the rough. (+500) i_am_stig is a jewel in the rough. (+500) i_am_stig is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Why are you ppicking out Christianity? Islam, Judiaism and any other religion are ignored why? (atheist btw)

Jim Jitsu is a name known to all. (+5000) Jim Jitsu is a name known to all. (+5000) Jim Jitsu is a name known to all. (+5000) Jim Jitsu is a name known to all. (+5000) Jim Jitsu is a name known to all. (+5000) Jim Jitsu is a name known to all. (+5000) Jim Jitsu is a name known to all. (+5000) Jim Jitsu is a name known to all. (+5000) Jim Jitsu is a name known to all. (+5000) Jim Jitsu is a name known to all. (+5000) Jim Jitsu is a name known to all. (+5000)
    lol @ ppl calling me an attention whore and flaming just because i'm different from them.

christ accepts EVERYONE

I'd bet that 99% of this thread is atheist. Including you.

Misc Detective For Hire KingSmono's Avatar
    KingSmono is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KingSmono is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KingSmono is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KingSmono is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KingSmono is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KingSmono is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KingSmono is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KingSmono is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KingSmono is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KingSmono is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KingSmono is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    be proud of yourself

do whatever you want, and be yourself. as long as it doesn't interfere with someone elses life in any way

be as humane as possible, loving and caring.. but if someone fks with you, you totally destroy them

thats it pretty much
    You're just an atheist who holds a grudge. Call it what you want.

EinMassengrab. is a name known to all. (+5000) EinMassengrab. is a name known to all. (+5000) EinMassengrab. is a name known to all. (+5000) EinMassengrab. is a name known to all. (+5000) EinMassengrab. is a name known to all. (+5000) EinMassengrab. is a name known to all. (+5000) EinMassengrab. is a name known to all. (+5000) EinMassengrab. is a name known to all. (+5000) EinMassengrab. is a name known to all. (+5000) EinMassengrab. is a name known to all. (+5000) EinMassengrab. is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by BeanJitsu59 View Post
    so someone that believes in "turning the other cheek" and other basic christian principles is a christian even if they do not believe that god exists?

news to me. i figured Buddhists were Buddhists because they worship Buddha
    christians don't turn the other cheek, wtf.

the majority of WARS were in the name of christ and his followers
    6' 215 lbs

CURRENT (all estimated)/GOAL

Bench: 390+/405
    Squat: 430ish/500
    Deadlift: 450ish/600

Journal: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=114780741

ZHOSTKA!!!

MEGAMANLET has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MEGAMANLET has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MEGAMANLET has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MEGAMANLET has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MEGAMANLET has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MEGAMANLET has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MEGAMANLET has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MEGAMANLET has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MEGAMANLET has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MEGAMANLET has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MEGAMANLET has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by B-ryminD09 View Post
    now you are stereotyping christians. how do they condone slavery and murder?

anyway imo don't label yourself a satanist, keep your same beliefs (which most of america feels). let other religions alone.
    i would also like to know where in the bible it condones slavery or murder, since you are apparently an expert on all world religions
    Libertarian Crew

PSN - Sin_on_Sunday

I have learned that if one advances confidently in the direction of his dreams, and endeavors to live the life he has imagined, he will meet with a success unexpected in common hours.
    -Henry David Thoreau

Seattle Sports Crew

LIGHT SKINNED MANDINGO G-mane12's Avatar
    G-mane12 is a name known to all. (+5000) G-mane12 is a name known to all. (+5000) G-mane12 is a name known to all. (+5000) G-mane12 is a name known to all. (+5000) G-mane12 is a name known to all. (+5000) G-mane12 is a name known to all. (+5000) G-mane12 is a name known to all. (+5000) G-mane12 is a name known to all. (+5000) G-mane12 is a name known to all. (+5000) G-mane12 is a name known to all. (+5000) G-mane12 is a name known to all. (+5000)

christ accepts EVERYONE

why are you ...WHY ARE YOU TRYING TO JUMP TO A BITCHES MUTKA****ING DEFENSE, I COME IN THE NAME OF JESUS, YOU CAN'T TOP THAT BITCH.
    Stickam: ronniecoleman22

"One morning I woke up and found my favorite pigeon, Julius, had died I was devastated and was gonna use his crate as my stickball bat to honor him. I left the crate on my stoop and went in to get something and I returned to see the sanitation man put the crate into the crusher. I rushed him and caught him flush on the temple with a titanic right hand he was out cold, convulsing on the floor like an infantile retard." -Mike Tyson

IVEverLow has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) IVEverLow has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) IVEverLow has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) IVEverLow has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) IVEverLow has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) IVEverLow has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) IVEverLow has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) IVEverLow has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) IVEverLow has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) IVEverLow has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) IVEverLow has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Jim Jitsu View Post
    I'd bet that 99% of this thread is atheist. Including you.
    Lots of dem dere satanists in dis here thrad then
    MMMC - Bernie Madoff

in theory we do.

thats why catholics have confessionals, if they never broke god's law they wouldnt need them
    Libertarian Crew

PSN - Sin_on_Sunday

-Henry David Thoreau

Seattle Sports Crew

EinMassengrab. is a name known to all. (+5000) EinMassengrab. is a name known to all. (+5000) EinMassengrab. is a name known to all. (+5000) EinMassengrab. is a name known to all. (+5000) EinMassengrab. is a name known to all. (+5000) EinMassengrab. is a name known to all. (+5000) EinMassengrab. is a name known to all. (+5000) EinMassengrab. is a name known to all. (+5000) EinMassengrab. is a name known to all. (+5000) EinMassengrab. is a name known to all. (+5000) EinMassengrab. is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by i_am_stig View Post
    Why are you ppicking out Christianity? Islam, Judiaism and any other religion are ignored why? (atheist btw)
    because they are all linked. i just like to say chrisitanity because it's the main religion that actually forces itself upon others
    6' 215 lbs

ZHOSTKA!!!

iedereen wil een stukje eatsleephate's Avatar
    eatsleephate is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) eatsleephate is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) eatsleephate is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) eatsleephate is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) eatsleephate is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) eatsleephate is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) eatsleephate is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) eatsleephate is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) eatsleephate is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) eatsleephate is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) eatsleephate is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    We're just trying to make this thread akin to your fiery abyss that you live in, in which no one understands your deep thought processes.
    MMMC

"If you think, you're late. If you're late, you muscle. If you muscle, you get tired. If you're tired, you die." Saulo Ribeiro

DieselRobert1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DieselRobert1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DieselRobert1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DieselRobert1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DieselRobert1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DieselRobert1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DieselRobert1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DieselRobert1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DieselRobert1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DieselRobert1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DieselRobert1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    be proud of yourself

do whatever you want, and be yourself. as long as it doesn't interfere with someone elses life in any way

be as humane as possible, loving and caring.. but if someone fks with you, you totally destroy them

thats it pretty much
    Ya see um, about that last part, the whole totally destroy.....ya that's kind of illegal

Jim Jitsu is a name known to all. (+5000) Jim Jitsu is a name known to all. (+5000) Jim Jitsu is a name known to all. (+5000) Jim Jitsu is a name known to all. (+5000) Jim Jitsu is a name known to all. (+5000) Jim Jitsu is a name known to all. (+5000) Jim Jitsu is a name known to all. (+5000) Jim Jitsu is a name known to all. (+5000) Jim Jitsu is a name known to all. (+5000) Jim Jitsu is a name known to all. (+5000) Jim Jitsu is a name known to all. (+5000)

WWI? WWII? VIETNAM?

Link me, SPECIFICALLY, why those wars were fought because of Christ.

muladesigns will become famous soon enough. (+50) muladesigns will become famous soon enough. (+50) muladesigns will become famous soon enough. (+50) muladesigns will become famous soon enough. (+50) muladesigns will become famous soon enough. (+50) muladesigns will become famous soon enough. (+50) muladesigns will become famous soon enough. (+50) muladesigns will become famous soon enough. (+50) muladesigns will become famous soon enough. (+50) muladesigns will become famous soon enough. (+50) muladesigns will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    as a fellow non religious beleiver, I have one rant about the beleivers.
    why is it that I dont beleive in any god (or satan) and I do not look down on those that do beleive.
    but yet you feel compelled in looking down on me for my beleife (or lack of) and have immediate hatret towards me even though i am a great husband, father, successfull business owner, and giver to my community?
    Going to the gym and lifting heavy weights is the easy part. Nutrition. now thats where the hard work starts.

i_am_stig is a jewel in the rough. (+500) i_am_stig is a jewel in the rough. (+500) i_am_stig is a jewel in the rough. (+500) i_am_stig is a jewel in the rough. (+500) i_am_stig is a jewel in the rough. (+500) i_am_stig is a jewel in the rough. (+500) i_am_stig is a jewel in the rough. (+500) i_am_stig is a jewel in the rough. (+500) i_am_stig is a jewel in the rough. (+500) i_am_stig is a jewel in the rough. (+500) i_am_stig is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

Why the **** are you picking out Christianity? They are all equally bad. This just proves you are an attention whore.

Originally Posted by BeanJitsu59 View Post
    i would also like to know where in the bible it condones slavery or murder, since you are apparently an expert on all world religions
    *sigh*

When a slave owner strikes a male or female slave with a rod and the slave dies immediately, the owner shall be punished. But if the slave survives a day or two, there is no punishment; for the slave is the owner's property. (Exod. 21:20-21)<

A disciple is not above the teacher, nor a slave above the master (Matt. 10:24)

Who then is the faithful and wise slave, whom his master has put in charge of his household, to give the other slaves their allowance of food at the proper time? Blessed is that slave whom his master will find at work when he arrives. (Matt. 24:45-46)
    6' 215 lbs

ZHOSTKA!!!

B-ryminD09 is a complete loser! (-2000) B-ryminD09 is a complete loser! (-2000) B-ryminD09 is a complete loser! (-2000) B-ryminD09 is a complete loser! (-2000) B-ryminD09 is a complete loser! (-2000) B-ryminD09 is a complete loser! (-2000) B-ryminD09 is a complete loser! (-2000) B-ryminD09 is a complete loser! (-2000) B-ryminD09 is a complete loser! (-2000) B-ryminD09 is a complete loser! (-2000) B-ryminD09 is a complete loser! (-2000)
    because they are all linked. i just like to say chrisitanity because it's the main religion that actually forces itself upon others
    no that would be mormons. (to an extent, i know mormons and they dont' try to force things on me. i'm talking about the freeks that come to my door.)

Originally Posted by muladesigns View Post
    as a fellow non religious beleiver, I have one rant about the beleivers.
    why is it that I dont beleive in any god (or satan) and I do not look down on those that do beleive.
    but yet you feel compelled in looking down on me for my beleife (or lack of) and have immediate hatret towards me even though i am a great husband, father, successfull business owner, and giver to my community?
    i don't have any negative feelings for atheists or agnostics, everyone is entitled to their beliefs. even satanists. i just think it's ****ing stupid to say that becuase you don't believe in a deity and you value individuality that your "satanist".
    Libertarian Crew

PSN - Sin_on_Sunday

-Henry David Thoreau

Seattle Sports Crew

Originally Posted by Jim Jitsu View Post
    WWI? WWII? VIETNAM?

Link me, SPECIFICALLY, why those wars were fought because of Christ.
    THE CRUSADES THAT LASTED MANY YEARS.

LOL.

the frickin bloodiest times in the world.. jeez.
    6' 215 lbs

ZHOSTKA!!!

I have never forced myself or my religion (I am Christian) on anyone else. I have asked other people if they wanted to become Christian, how is that forcing? You're ridiculous.

Last time I checked, Islamic religions were killing people in the name of Allah. Especially Christians.

You're saying ALL religions are linked to christianity? LOL, strong retard. They all force themselves on people. You are only picking on Christians as they are the biggest group in the US and hence it pisses them off.

Originally Posted by B-ryminD09 View Post
    no that would be mormons. (to an extent, i know mormons and they dont' try to force things on me. i'm talking about the freeks that come to my door.)
    so when columbus came to america and killed all the indians, and tried to impose catholicism/christianity on them (whatever he was, all the same to me)

that wasnt forcing?
    6' 215 lbs

ZHOSTKA!!!