Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    zurninator has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) zurninator has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) zurninator has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) zurninator has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) zurninator has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) zurninator has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) zurninator has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) zurninator has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) zurninator has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) zurninator has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) zurninator has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

I'm a loser (no emo)

K..so all my life my mom has been super restrictive, and over the years she has said to me that I'm never going to hang out with 2 of my best friends who i used to hang out with every day over the summer ever again. Last year this wasn't a problem because of lacrosse and that occupied all my time, but this summer i don't play lacrosse and one of my main best friends who i used to hang with all the time isn't my friend anymore (mostly because i hate his gf so much, and i don't even wanna be around him). Although I still have 2 close friends that i hang out with pretty often, its not enough especially since one of them has a job. On top of that, my parents are very unsupportive of any hobbys i ever have so i never have anything to do b/c no money for them. I spend like 4 hours a day just looking at random crap on these forums and bodybuilding.com because i have nothing better to do. What does everyone do all day during the summer? I already tried to get a job and i couldn't...

Also this is like the first somewhat trollish thread i've made, no flaming plz lol

Edit: also i do go to the gym like every day, but that only takes like an hour

stubhub will become famous soon enough. (+50) stubhub will become famous soon enough. (+50) stubhub will become famous soon enough. (+50) stubhub will become famous soon enough. (+50) stubhub will become famous soon enough. (+50) stubhub will become famous soon enough. (+50) stubhub will become famous soon enough. (+50) stubhub will become famous soon enough. (+50) stubhub will become famous soon enough. (+50) stubhub will become famous soon enough. (+50) stubhub will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    you can always find a job, well i don't really know, but keep looking, otherwise, find some kind of cheap hobby,if you've got a car, see what you can do it, mod it, engine, body, you name it, and a lot of the cars are pretty cheap, take a kolege course, juco's are relatively cheap, and most credits transfer.
    or go on walks, a lot, learn your political views from yourself, your political values, religious values and really learn who you are, weed sometimes helps clear things up as well (no serious, but seriously)
    Cliche motivational phrase

Tell a man there is 100 billion stars in the galaxy and he'll believe you. Tell a man there's wet paint on a bench, and he'll have to touch it

Registered User SilvrBckGorilla's Avatar
    SilvrBckGorilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SilvrBckGorilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SilvrBckGorilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SilvrBckGorilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SilvrBckGorilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SilvrBckGorilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SilvrBckGorilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SilvrBckGorilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SilvrBckGorilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SilvrBckGorilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SilvrBckGorilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Get a job...

zurninator has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) zurninator has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) zurninator has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) zurninator has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) zurninator has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) zurninator has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) zurninator has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) zurninator has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) zurninator has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) zurninator has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) zurninator has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by stubhub View Post
    you can always find a job, well i don't really know, but keep looking, otherwise, find some kind of cheap hobby,if you've got a car, see what you can do it, mod it, engine, body, you name it, and a lot of the cars are pretty cheap, take a kolege course, juco's are relatively cheap, and most credits transfer.
    or go on walks, a lot, learn your political views from yourself, your political values, religious values and really learn who you are, weed sometimes helps clear things up as well (no serious, but seriously)
    I'm still trying to get a job, and i had a bmw but i totaled it a long time ago. I already know my political views and religious views, and theres not really anywhere to go on walks around here...plus i'm on probation so no drugs :O sticky situation.

SilvrBckGorilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SilvrBckGorilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SilvrBckGorilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SilvrBckGorilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SilvrBckGorilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SilvrBckGorilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SilvrBckGorilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SilvrBckGorilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SilvrBckGorilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SilvrBckGorilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SilvrBckGorilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    What you on probation for?

Originally Posted by Newton911 View Post
    What you on probation for?
    ehh stole some random **** o.O

backer36 is on a distinguished road. (+10) backer36 is on a distinguished road. (+10) backer36 is on a distinguished road. (+10) backer36 is on a distinguished road. (+10) backer36 is on a distinguished road. (+10) backer36 is on a distinguished road. (+10) backer36 is on a distinguished road. (+10) backer36 is on a distinguished road. (+10) backer36 is on a distinguished road. (+10) backer36 is on a distinguished road. (+10) backer36 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    have a real sit-down talk with your parents. let them know that you're unhappy, and want to have fun with friends and be happy and maybe theyll feel bad. Just let them know that you know they love you and want the best for you, but sometimes they need to do what will make you the happiest. They should slowly start to let go...
    Bench: 240
    Dead: 370

Caseyface will become famous soon enough. (+50) Caseyface will become famous soon enough. (+50) Caseyface will become famous soon enough. (+50) Caseyface will become famous soon enough. (+50) Caseyface will become famous soon enough. (+50) Caseyface will become famous soon enough. (+50) Caseyface will become famous soon enough. (+50) Caseyface will become famous soon enough. (+50) Caseyface will become famous soon enough. (+50) Caseyface will become famous soon enough. (+50) Caseyface will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Just start hitting up mass bitches on myspace.

Originally Posted by backer36 View Post
    have a real sit-down talk with your parents. let them know that you're unhappy, and want to have fun with friends and be happy and maybe theyll feel bad. Just let them know that you know they love you and want the best for you, but sometimes they need to do what will make you the happiest. They should slowly start to let go...
    Yeah but i've told them the whole situation and they just don't care. My mom only thinks about herself and my dad is never home.

akap4surf will become famous soon enough. (+50) akap4surf will become famous soon enough. (+50) akap4surf will become famous soon enough. (+50) akap4surf will become famous soon enough. (+50) akap4surf will become famous soon enough. (+50) akap4surf will become famous soon enough. (+50) akap4surf will become famous soon enough. (+50) akap4surf will become famous soon enough. (+50) akap4surf will become famous soon enough. (+50) akap4surf will become famous soon enough. (+50) akap4surf will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    start boxing + take some college classes

Originally Posted by akap4surf View Post
    start boxing + take some college classes
    i don't like boxing, and its summer time and i'll be a senior next year, how can i take college classes?

Originally Posted by zurninator View Post
    they just don't care. My mom only thinks about herself and my dad is never home.

i had a bmw but i totaled it a long time ago.

Originally Posted by Newton911 View Post
    lol the bmw wasn't mine. it was a hand me down to my brother...i was driving tho

xx211aaronxx is not very helpful. (-500) xx211aaronxx is not very helpful. (-500) xx211aaronxx is not very helpful. (-500) xx211aaronxx is not very helpful. (-500) xx211aaronxx is not very helpful. (-500) xx211aaronxx is not very helpful. (-500) xx211aaronxx is not very helpful. (-500) xx211aaronxx is not very helpful. (-500) xx211aaronxx is not very helpful. (-500) xx211aaronxx is not very helpful. (-500) xx211aaronxx is not very helpful. (-500)
    Originally Posted by Caseyface View Post
    Just start hitting up mass bitches on myspace.
    i lost my virginity to a girl i met on myspace...GET EET !!

Originally Posted by xx211aaronxx View Post
    i lost my virginity to a girl i met on myspace...GET EET !!
    i don't think anyone from my school gets on myspace anymore, only ********. everyone went on myspace in middle school

adamski335 will become famous soon enough. (+50) adamski335 will become famous soon enough. (+50) adamski335 will become famous soon enough. (+50) adamski335 will become famous soon enough. (+50) adamski335 will become famous soon enough. (+50) adamski335 will become famous soon enough. (+50) adamski335 will become famous soon enough. (+50) adamski335 will become famous soon enough. (+50) adamski335 will become famous soon enough. (+50) adamski335 will become famous soon enough. (+50) adamski335 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    not gona lie dude, you seem to have a negative perspective on the whole thing.

change your mindset, be positive, appreciate what you already have and seek to build and improve on what youv got. you can only go forward from there... (no yoda)
    ~herniated disc and shoulder impingement sucks but working on it crew~

✰ WE RUNNIN' ✰ OFFICIAL MISC RUNNING CREW ✰ WE RUNNIN' ✰

smartbells has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) smartbells has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) smartbells has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) smartbells has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) smartbells has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) smartbells has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) smartbells has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) smartbells has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) smartbells has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) smartbells has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) smartbells has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    dont come here saying "i tried to get a job but its hard. lifes unfair "
    life isn't fair, you know what your doing isnt working so try something else.
    and getting a job is a job! constantly search online, newspapers, and ask around because a lot of work is from word of mouth.
    when your out of school and in the real world it is damn hard. youll realize no one cares about you, and you have to be assertive and take whats yours.
    while you still have time, use it to study and prepare for your career. dont just sit on a computer or watch tv all day.
    dont give up until you find a job, and call back a week after you hand in a resume to schedule an interview. dont take it personally if you dont get the job but it probably means someone else worked that much harder to get it than you.
    ive had employers hire someone else over me and i just call back in a month and see if they still need someone. because alot of the time the guy they hired is always late or misses days and they fire him and hire me.

stubhub will become famous soon enough. (+50) stubhub will become famous soon enough. (+50) stubhub will become famous soon enough. (+50) stubhub will become famous soon enough. (+50) stubhub will become famous soon enough. (+50) stubhub will become famous soon enough. (+50) stubhub will become famous soon enough. (+50) stubhub will become famous soon enough. (+50) stubhub will become famous soon enough. (+50) stubhub will become famous soon enough. (+50) stubhub will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    juco's don't care about anything, just apply and see if you can't get into an accelerated class, make sure it's a gen ed, to make sure it goes toward something you'll need later if you go to kolege, or something you'll use later in life
    Cliche motivational phrase

Tell a man there is 100 billion stars in the galaxy and he'll believe you. Tell a man there's wet paint on a bench, and he'll have to touch it

EricFTW is a jewel in the rough. (+500) EricFTW is a jewel in the rough. (+500) EricFTW is a jewel in the rough. (+500) EricFTW is a jewel in the rough. (+500) EricFTW is a jewel in the rough. (+500) EricFTW is a jewel in the rough. (+500) EricFTW is a jewel in the rough. (+500) EricFTW is a jewel in the rough. (+500) EricFTW is a jewel in the rough. (+500) EricFTW is a jewel in the rough. (+500) EricFTW is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    BRAH! become an ambercrombie model. DUH!
    ***A STATE OF TRANCE CREW***
    #repped on site for ASOT brahs#

Where my #lamisc brahs at???

spincy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) spincy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) spincy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) spincy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) spincy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) spincy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) spincy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) spincy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) spincy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) spincy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) spincy has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by EricFTW View Post
    lol I was waiting for someone to say it
    [QUOTE=mike_d]i wish i could photoshop myself in real life[/QUOTE]

Originally Posted by EricFTW View Post
    yeah i want to as you know.

PatientlyWaitin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PatientlyWaitin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PatientlyWaitin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PatientlyWaitin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PatientlyWaitin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PatientlyWaitin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PatientlyWaitin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PatientlyWaitin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PatientlyWaitin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PatientlyWaitin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PatientlyWaitin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    yo bro this is wut id do. Study up on poker. Get really good at it. Play online and then start to gamble and make money. As simple as that.

32rval32 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) 32rval32 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) 32rval32 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) 32rval32 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) 32rval32 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) 32rval32 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) 32rval32 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) 32rval32 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) 32rval32 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) 32rval32 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) 32rval32 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    weed could be your best friend (serious)

Originally Posted by PatientlyWaitin View Post
    yo bro this is wut id do. Study up on poker. Get really good at it. Play online and then start to gamble and make money. As simple as that.
    I guess. i don't really like poker though, i don't think its that exciting

And i can't smoke weed, im on probation and get drug tested

PatientlyWaitin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PatientlyWaitin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PatientlyWaitin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PatientlyWaitin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PatientlyWaitin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PatientlyWaitin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PatientlyWaitin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PatientlyWaitin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PatientlyWaitin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PatientlyWaitin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PatientlyWaitin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    aight bro ill give you everything i got... get a ps3 n play call of duty, u wont get off of it, write a book, make a homeade parody, start a blog, put vidoes on youtube, join cross county and run, become a chef, learn an instrument like the drums or something, i dont know wut else ta tell you broha lol good luck

Originally Posted by PatientlyWaitin View Post
    aight bro ill give you everything i got... get a ps3 n play call of duty, u wont get off of it, write a book, make a homeade parody, start a blog, put vidoes on youtube, join cross county and run, become a chef, learn an instrument like the drums or something, i dont know wut else ta tell you broha lol good luck
    thx for suggestions, i like the chef idea cuz i like food lol

lol no prob bro i was thinking about doing that myself

Chocobananas is on a distinguished road. (+10) Chocobananas is on a distinguished road. (+10) Chocobananas is on a distinguished road. (+10) Chocobananas is on a distinguished road. (+10) Chocobananas is on a distinguished road. (+10) Chocobananas is on a distinguished road. (+10) Chocobananas is on a distinguished road. (+10) Chocobananas is on a distinguished road. (+10) Chocobananas is on a distinguished road. (+10) Chocobananas is on a distinguished road. (+10) Chocobananas is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    thx for suggestions, i like the chef idea cuz i like food lol
    "Michael a lot of chef's are gay" - your mom

Originally Posted by Chocobananas View Post
    "Michael a lot of chef's are gay" - your mom
    ZOMG BUT I CUD MAKE CHOCOBANANAS FOR UZ TO EATZ!

Chocobananas is on a distinguished road. (+10) Chocobananas is on a distinguished road. (+10) Chocobananas is on a distinguished road. (+10) Chocobananas is on a distinguished road. (+10) Chocobananas is on a distinguished road. (+10) Chocobananas is on a distinguished road. (+10) Chocobananas is on a distinguished road. (+10) Chocobananas is on a distinguished road. (+10) Chocobananas is on a distinguished road. (+10) Chocobananas is on a distinguished road. (+10) Chocobananas is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    You could always get a girlfriend. I know you're lazy n all but it eats up the majority of your time.