Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast
    It's Time to go APE! ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION's Avatar
    ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

Exclamation

Originally Posted by Striver View Post
    ;_; How could you? I had so much love to give

Mmm they are, but at a price that would make baby Jesus cry.

lol You must look VERY big at your height and weight in the UK, as most people are thin, out of shape(no Doriano)
    Who we are and what we stand for as a company:http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/supplement-company-of-the-month-athletic-edge.html?searchterm=athletic

Our latest pre-workout article: http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/two-steps-to-kill-workout-fatigue.html

Follow us on ********: www.********.com/AthleticEdgeNutrition?ref=ts&fref=ts

Striver is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Striver is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Striver is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Striver is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Striver is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Striver is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Striver is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Striver is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Striver is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Striver is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Striver is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by ATHLETIC EDGE N View Post
    lol You must look VERY big at your height and weight in the UK, as most people are thin, out of shape(no Doriano)

But you're pretty much right, lol, everyone is either skinny fat or just plain fat

wada is just really nice. (+1000) wada is just really nice. (+1000) wada is just really nice. (+1000) wada is just really nice. (+1000) wada is just really nice. (+1000) wada is just really nice. (+1000) wada is just really nice. (+1000) wada is just really nice. (+1000) wada is just really nice. (+1000) wada is just really nice. (+1000) wada is just really nice. (+1000)

Wada's Stack!!!!!!!!

and.....

WHY???WHAT IS all this CRAP?!?
    Currently, I am on a CUT diet, week 11/16...
    From left to right:
    1) Foundational Stack: (STAPLE)
    a) Animal Pak: all the essential vitamins and then some!
    b) Fish oil: EFAs...nough said!
    2) CUT stack
    a) Gaspari's Thyrotabs: give that extra metabolic boost during low carb dieting! Gonna take this my last 4 weeks of CUT
    b) 7-Keto DHEA: theorized to help metabolize fats
    c) Carb Intercept: If I get the urge to have some starchy carbs..no problem..white kidney bean extract has been supported in clinical trials to inhibit enzymes involved in Carb breakdown...
    d) Tonalin CLA: supports Fat metabolism & has anabolic properties as well!
    3) Protein STACK (STAPLE)
    a) Optimum's Whey: good value for whey isolates! Very low on carbs. Used pre/postWO
    b) San Infusion: Used for morning breakfast as it contains more carbs than other proteins...
    c) Nitrotech: used Pre/PostWO
    d) ON's Casein: used before bedtime for long digesting proteins/anticatabolism effect
    4) PreWO STACK
    a) SP 250: NO flowing throw my veins!!
    b) Ultimate Orange: Intensity booster (on days off of SP 250)
    c) Creatine EE: anabolic, lift heavier..will cycle off 5 weeks out, then last week, will start again to volumize!
    d) BCAAs: to boost recovery, anti-catabolic effects, I made sure to have Leucine/valine/Isoleucine in 2:1:1 ratio
    e) LongJack MHT w/ Arginine: promote anabolism w/ natural Testosterone booster!
    f) Tight Xtreme: Taken on days off of SP250 & Ultimate orange. This is my prize Intensifier!!! but I have to cycle it every 4 days to prevent tolerance with the PEA.
    5) IntrAbolic STACK (STAPLE)
    a) L-glutamine: 5g in my favorite nalgene bottle to support Recovery & anticatabolic effects
    b) Vassive-CE: get my groove on w/ Creatine-CE, also has BCAAs in the mix!
    c) WOULD LIKE TO HAVE- IntrAbolic!!! for Vitamins/minerals/electrolytes during workout (since most blood flow is diverted to muscles!), Loads of BCAAs in the mix as well as EAA to prevent catabolism, Beta-Alanine for alkaline balance and improving recovery! During a cut diet, it is imperative to stay in an Alkaline state, as ketosis is inevitable...Keeping the body pH balance will optimize a healthy bodybuilding physique!!!
    Last edited by wada; 06-03-2008 at 11:14 AM.

Bolt10 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bolt10 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bolt10 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bolt10 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bolt10 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bolt10 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bolt10 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bolt10 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bolt10 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bolt10 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bolt10 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I will definitely get in on this one as i really wanna get this new flavor! Just let me get a pick of the cool stack i would like to run (already running some of the stack i have in mind at the moment)

DaveGabe24 is a name known to all. (+5000) DaveGabe24 is a name known to all. (+5000) DaveGabe24 is a name known to all. (+5000) DaveGabe24 is a name known to all. (+5000) DaveGabe24 is a name known to all. (+5000) DaveGabe24 is a name known to all. (+5000) DaveGabe24 is a name known to all. (+5000) DaveGabe24 is a name known to all. (+5000) DaveGabe24 is a name known to all. (+5000) DaveGabe24 is a name known to all. (+5000) DaveGabe24 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Some solid entries so far, and looking forward for more to come.

Just remember everyone:

You can chose from ANY products, not solely from the AEN line-up.
    “When it is dark enough, you can see the stars.” -Ralph Waldo Emerson

~-~-~The Brain Bulwark~-~-~
    www.masterminds.thebrainbulwark.com
    Free E-Book for 5 ways to improve your cognition and mental abilities.

Striver is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Striver is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Striver is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Striver is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Striver is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Striver is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Striver is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Striver is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Striver is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Striver is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Striver is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by DaveGabe24 View Post
    Some solid entries so far, and looking forward for more to come.

Just remember everyone:

You can chose from ANY products, not solely from the AEN line-up.
    Yeah otherwise the combinations are somewhat limited with 3 products

SuperiorBeast is on a distinguished road. (+10) SuperiorBeast is on a distinguished road. (+10) SuperiorBeast is on a distinguished road. (+10) SuperiorBeast is on a distinguished road. (+10) SuperiorBeast is on a distinguished road. (+10) SuperiorBeast is on a distinguished road. (+10) SuperiorBeast is on a distinguished road. (+10) SuperiorBeast is on a distinguished road. (+10) SuperiorBeast is on a distinguished road. (+10) SuperiorBeast is on a distinguished road. (+10) SuperiorBeast is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    SuperiorBeast Dream Stack
    here is my dream stack

1.Preworkout Stack
    . Muscle Tech-Nano Vapor- this i would use for extreme energy and for great focus and monster pumps.
    .Athletic Edge Nutrition-IntraXCell- i would use this as a Beta-Alanine supplement ,a Carnosine Boosting Formula and a great all around strength supplement.
    .Xtend-this is a great bcaa stacked supplement that will keep you working out for more than 2-3 hrs it is also good for recovery after intense training , it is the endurance supp in my preworkout stack.

during workout
    . lots of cold water-
    AND
    .Athletic Edge Nutrition-IntrAbolic- Great Formula
    here is just some of the things this Great Supplement does
    Stimulate the Anabolic Response - Build Muscle Fast
    Fight Muscle Breakdown - Boost Recovery
    Increase Muscular Strength & Endurance
    Increase Muscle Fullness and Vascularity
    IntrAbolic-Peptides providing 70-80% rapidly absorbed, low-molecular weight di-and tripeptides

i would sipp this during my workout to give me the energy and strength to finish a long training routine. all of the stuff in intrabolic would help me get through those hard and boring workouts.

2.Post Workout supps
    .BSN-CellMass- i would use this for recovery strength size mass and as a creatine supplement.
    .Optimum Pro Complex- i would use this as my postworkout protein shake
    3. Staple Supplements
    . Animal Pak- just the best training pack there is there is no need to go on a well known supplement
    .Animal Flex- a great joint support product that i would need for my aching joints and pains it is just a complete joint support that is very reptuable like animal pak
    .NOW Super Omega 3-6-9- a efa supp
    .Higher Power L-Carnitine- what this does is L-carnitine is a very popular supplement that promotes growth and development. It is also used for fat-burning, increasing energy, and improving resistance to muscle fatigue.

i just posted some of the main parts of a stack preworkout, postworkout and staple supplements

shardsofglass will become famous soon enough. (+50) shardsofglass will become famous soon enough. (+50) shardsofglass will become famous soon enough. (+50) shardsofglass will become famous soon enough. (+50) shardsofglass will become famous soon enough. (+50) shardsofglass will become famous soon enough. (+50) shardsofglass will become famous soon enough. (+50) shardsofglass will become famous soon enough. (+50) shardsofglass will become famous soon enough. (+50) shardsofglass will become famous soon enough. (+50) shardsofglass will become famous soon enough. (+50)

My Stack is

TO. THE. POINT.

I'm not going to list the ingredients or the benefits of using AEN products-you guys can read all of that on the first page-I'm keeping this simple, like my stack.

You take your two main ingredients: IntrAbolic and INtraXCell.

For metaphorical purposes lets assign them a car (Don't worry this wont get complex)

SMART

Then, Just SPEED them up a little with 30g Waxy Maize Starch!!!

SMART AND FASTER THAN YOUR DADDY'S BMW

Currently logging BCS Labs Elastiflex and AEN IntraStack: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=107204261

Originally Posted by shardsofglass View Post

My Stack is

TO. THE. POINT.

I'm not going to list the ingredients or the benefits of using AEN products-you guys can read all of that on the first page-I'm keeping this simple, like my stack.

You take your two main ingredients: IntrAbolic and INtraXCell.

For metaphorical purposes lets assign them a car (Don't worry this wont get complex)

SMART

Then, Just SPEED them up a little with 30g Waxy Maize Starch!!!

SMART AND FASTER THAN YOUR DADDY'S BMW

Haha nice, before I watch the vid, I'm gonna bet it's Gixxer powered? Those things are mental.

ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by wada View Post

Wada's Stack!!!!!!!!

and.....

[
    LOL@ at the ultimate orange, ah the memories. Back in the day, when the original was out and had balls(AKA-ephedra) I used to take it when I was in highschool for basketball games.

I have to credit the original Ultimate Orange, as the first true preWO supplement. It came out in the early to mid nineties I believe.
    Who we are and what we stand for as a company:http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/supplement-company-of-the-month-athletic-edge.html?searchterm=athletic

Our latest pre-workout article: http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/two-steps-to-kill-workout-fatigue.html

SHOWTIME has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SHOWTIME has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SHOWTIME has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SHOWTIME has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SHOWTIME has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SHOWTIME has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SHOWTIME has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SHOWTIME has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SHOWTIME has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SHOWTIME has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SHOWTIME has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    lol You must look VERY big at your height and weight in the UK, as most people are thin, out of shape(no Dorian)
    Seb, you still trying to find somewhere that you will look hyooge?
    PreSurge = Pre WO.

Originally Posted by SHOWTIME View Post
    Seb, you still trying to find somewhere that you will look hyooge?
    I already have! Singapore, girls were coming up to me, asking for my autograph, no joke, they thought I was someone special..lol

dtrain13 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dtrain13 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dtrain13 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dtrain13 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dtrain13 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dtrain13 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dtrain13 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dtrain13 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dtrain13 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dtrain13 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dtrain13 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    In all honesty the original Ultimate Orange (tasted like ****...) owned all preworkout products ever IMO.
    [ANS Performance Representative]

Disclaimer: The above post is my PERSONAL OPINION and DOES NOT REPRESENT the official position of any company or entity. It DOES NOT constitute medical advice.

Originally Posted by dtrain13 View Post
    In all honesty the original Ultimate Orange (tasted like ****...) owned all preworkout products ever IMO.
    It was a ground breaking formula, know doubt, with protein and stims in it. Never minded the taste. It used to get me through my VERY early AM workout before class.

I never got a chance to try UO, always wanted to

I never got a chance to try UO, always wanted to
    It was good, bu IMO got swallowed up once everyone else started using similar amounts of ephedra, in simpler formulation, that were less $$$

It was still a innovative formula and deserves respect

NastyNally is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NastyNally is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NastyNally is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NastyNally is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NastyNally is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NastyNally is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NastyNally is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NastyNally is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NastyNally is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NastyNally is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NastyNally is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by NastyNally View Post

NN's Perfect Stack

Why you Ask?

Because you are getting around the clock Beta-Alanine support with this stack. We all know BA is beneficial, but let me break it down product by product.

First: IntrAbolic is like no other intra-workout supplement around. Yes other products have BA in them. Yes other products have amino acid support. But do they have Hydrolyzed Whey protein? NO. This is what puts IA above the rest of the pack. We always talk about taking protein in the morning, post-workout, or before bed, but during workout is never really brought up. When a product has 3.2g of BA, 5g of Leucine it is already a slam-bang product, but then throw in some protein and you get a 10/10.

Second:IntraXcell gives you the BA you need when you can't mix up a sweet green apple IA. It gives you the ability to have the access of endurance at your finger tips around the clock rather than having to mix up a shake.

Third: GAKIC??!!?! A muscle-tech product. I must be nuts right? Wrong, this stuff works plain and simple. The KIC in this stuff helps to convert ammonia in the muscle (which causes muscle fatigue) to leucine. By doing this it increases strength and most importantly endurance. Throw this in with Beta-Alanine and you will be going all night long like Lionel Richie.

Fourth: Golden Finish is one of the best overall post-workout supps IMHO. It gives you the carb sources you need immediately post-workout as well as 7g of Leucine. Really makes you look fuller and is a key to recovery.

Say good-bye to muscle-fatigue with this stack.
    Pre-workout: 8 caps Gakic
    During Workout: 1 scoop IntrAbolic
    Post-workout: 3 scoops Golden Finish w/IntraXcell
    I updated mine now that I know you can use more than AEN products

Thumbs down

I updated mine now that I know you can use more than AEN products
    Negged from straying from the AEN line!
    Last edited by ATHLETIC EDGE N; 06-03-2008 at 05:23 PM.

Negged from staying from the AEN line!
    Negged for spelling mistake!

Wink

Negged for spelling mistake!
    Fixed, please rep me now

NastyNally is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NastyNally is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NastyNally is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NastyNally is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NastyNally is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NastyNally is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NastyNally is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NastyNally is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NastyNally is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NastyNally is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NastyNally is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Negged from straying from the AEN line!
    You asked for it. Now you're going to be get it. Yeah Budday!

Ronnie's been using my stack all along.

Fixed, please rep me now
    NEVER!

Aww damn it...

Wink

As long as you don't wear those yellow parachute/MC hammer pants, we're cool..lol

SHOWTIME has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SHOWTIME has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SHOWTIME has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SHOWTIME has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SHOWTIME has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SHOWTIME has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SHOWTIME has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SHOWTIME has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SHOWTIME has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SHOWTIME has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SHOWTIME has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Light Weight! YEAH BUDDDDDDDDAY!
    PreSurge = Pre WO.

Everybody wanna be a bodybuilder but no one wanna lift no heavy ass weight!

extremenergy3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) extremenergy3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) extremenergy3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) extremenergy3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) extremenergy3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) extremenergy3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) extremenergy3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) extremenergy3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) extremenergy3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) extremenergy3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) extremenergy3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Everybody wanna be a bodybuilder but no one wanna lift no heavy ass weight!
    "But I'll do it!"

that vid that NN put up is a bunch of Ronnie Coleman talking and making sounds! LOL Hardly any lifting in it!
    [Fat Loss|Nutrition|www.MRTIMOTHYLEE.com|Training|ContestPrep]

As long as you don't wear those yellow parachute/MC hammer pants, we're cool..lol
    lmao those are classic. I'm going to wear those flannel shirts too like I'm Al Borland from Tool Time.

lmao those are classic. I'm going to wear those flannel shirts too like I'm Al Borland from Tool Time.
    Ah man, Al is the shiznit.

Ah man, Al is the shiznit.
    Is that show on its second season yet out there???
    PreSurge = Pre WO.

simpledude is a jewel in the rough. (+500) simpledude is a jewel in the rough. (+500) simpledude is a jewel in the rough. (+500) simpledude is a jewel in the rough. (+500) simpledude is a jewel in the rough. (+500) simpledude is a jewel in the rough. (+500) simpledude is a jewel in the rough. (+500) simpledude is a jewel in the rough. (+500) simpledude is a jewel in the rough. (+500) simpledude is a jewel in the rough. (+500) simpledude is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by SHOWTIME View Post
    Is that show on its second season yet out there???
    sapper check your inbox