damael25 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Supplement Tester

I've heard in order for companies to promote certain products, they will send supplement cycles for people to test. The person records their progress and reports to the company and everyone else. Anyone know how I can go about getting into this program?

Thanks

joakman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) joakman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) joakman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) joakman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) joakman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) joakman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) joakman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) joakman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) joakman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) joakman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) joakman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by damael25 View Post
    I've heard in order for companies to promote certain products, they will send supplement cycles for people to test. The person records their progress and reports to the company and everyone else. Anyone know how I can go about getting into this program?

Thanks
    They will be in the company promo section from time to time

MBSowards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MBSowards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MBSowards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MBSowards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MBSowards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MBSowards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MBSowards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MBSowards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MBSowards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MBSowards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MBSowards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by damael25 View Post

Thanks
    Sometimes opportunities arise in the company promo section. Most likely you won't be selected by any companies unless you have reviewed previous products on the board, or logged products you purchased on your own. Why would a company risk sending product to someone that has shown no record of logging products before? You have to give a little to get a little, I think it's only fair really.

Buy something on your own, start up a log. Then when the tester opportunities open, you can link to that log in your application.

Lots of good opportunities pop up from time to time. Good luck. If you need any help with what type of product you should log, what goes into it, etc. let me know via PM or in this thread.

WannaGetLean is a name known to all. (+5000) WannaGetLean is a name known to all. (+5000) WannaGetLean is a name known to all. (+5000) WannaGetLean is a name known to all. (+5000) WannaGetLean is a name known to all. (+5000) WannaGetLean is a name known to all. (+5000) WannaGetLean is a name known to all. (+5000) WannaGetLean is a name known to all. (+5000) WannaGetLean is a name known to all. (+5000) WannaGetLean is a name known to all. (+5000) WannaGetLean is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Most of the time they only ship in the US and sometimes to Canada... I just saw your location is in Iraq.

Go to the Company Promo section like a poster suggested

Rob Awesome is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rob Awesome is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rob Awesome is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rob Awesome is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rob Awesome is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rob Awesome is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rob Awesome is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rob Awesome is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rob Awesome is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rob Awesome is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rob Awesome is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Talking

First... you go here... (http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/index.html)

Buy product/s that interest you & you wouldn't mind logging.

Then you'll go here (http://forum.bodybuilding.com/forumdisplay.php?f=77) & log the said product/s to the BEST of your abilities.

Make sure to link the Log in your signature on these forums.

Then, you'll go here (http://forum.bodybuilding.com/forumdisplay.php?f=85) and apply, just like everyone else...

Finally.. you play the waiting game. If you're selected as a winner - you'll go here (http://forum.bodybuilding.com/forumdisplay.php?f=141) to log it FOR the company and keep it updated to the best of your abilities.

If you don't win - you go back to (http://forum.bodybuilding.com/forumdisplay.php?f=85) and apply elsewhere...

...if you fail at keeping your end of the bargain for Sponsored Logs... well... you don't want to know what happens!

EDIT: Just as MBS said it would go down!
    Enter.at.your.own.Pleasure