Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    signature166 is just really nice. (+1000) signature166 is just really nice. (+1000) signature166 is just really nice. (+1000) signature166 is just really nice. (+1000) signature166 is just really nice. (+1000) signature166 is just really nice. (+1000) signature166 is just really nice. (+1000) signature166 is just really nice. (+1000) signature166 is just really nice. (+1000) signature166 is just really nice. (+1000) signature166 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by nickkempf View Post
    Today is my 22nd birthday so I decided to have a couple whiskey's (yes, again). I completely agree with Sig's assessment on drinking on keto. It's not the same kind of buzz. It's more of a "pleasant dizzy feeling", just as he described it. In fact, I feel quite sober except for the dizzy feeling.

Sig, I wonder if the carbs from the beer and coke wouldn't be enough to kick you out of ketosis by itself...Was the coke diet?
    it was coke. and this is true that he hfcs in the coke itself could easily kick me out of ketosis. totally miserable this morning. tested peepee at 12:30pm, out of ketosis. no surprises there. fail.

janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    sooo in theory, if your body will focus on getting the alcohol out of your system before returning to burning fat, wouldn't it just make sense that if you drank out w buddies at night and just downed like 10 glasses of water after and pissed like 8 times you'd just cycle the alcohol through your body and be back to burning fat by the morning??
    Common Sense Crew
    Living Happily is Easy Crew
    Do Something That Matters Crew
    There Are More Important Things in Life Than Women Crew

"My brother is an Alpha male in real life and virtually all of his friends are Alpha males." - zionosis

nickkempf is on a distinguished road. (+10) nickkempf is on a distinguished road. (+10) nickkempf is on a distinguished road. (+10) nickkempf is on a distinguished road. (+10) nickkempf is on a distinguished road. (+10) nickkempf is on a distinguished road. (+10) nickkempf is on a distinguished road. (+10) nickkempf is on a distinguished road. (+10) nickkempf is on a distinguished road. (+10) nickkempf is on a distinguished road. (+10) nickkempf is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by janky View Post
    sooo in theory, if your body will focus on getting the alcohol out of your system before returning to burning fat, wouldn't it just make sense that if you drank out w buddies at night and just downed like 10 glasses of water after and pissed like 8 times you'd just cycle the alcohol through your body and be back to burning fat by the morning??

I don't think drinking more water makes your body process the alcohol any faster. You just pee more water. Your body will still have to process all of the alcohol. At least I think that's how it works...

janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Yea, my understanding was that the liver still has to process it all, but water helps speed it up cause you end up pissing out a good chunk of it. Of course whatevers in your blood is in there until it wears off, but I figured it might help? I dunno could be a stupid question. I'm not very good with body science and all this lol
    Common Sense Crew
    Living Happily is Easy Crew
    Do Something That Matters Crew
    There Are More Important Things in Life Than Women Crew

"My brother is an Alpha male in real life and virtually all of his friends are Alpha males." - zionosis

cavyman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cavyman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cavyman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cavyman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Wonder what would happen if you took some of the otc hangover pills.

They should make this a sticky. I searched for the answer for this common question and it would have been better if it had been a sticky. I'm sure the answer is probably in one of the other stickies but it might be several pages deep.

Search FIRST, ask questions later!!!

***Misc Ikariam Crue*** morgansd12's Avatar
    morgansd12 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) morgansd12 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) morgansd12 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) morgansd12 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) morgansd12 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) morgansd12 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) morgansd12 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) morgansd12 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) morgansd12 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) morgansd12 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) morgansd12 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by cavyman View Post
    Wonder what would happen if you took some of the otc hangover pills.

They should make this a sticky. I searched for the answer for this common question and it would have been better if it had been a sticky. I'm sure the answer is probably in one of the other stickies but it might be several pages deep.
    You wold prolly not get a hangover.

Hope this helps.
    **************M*********
    World > Laltoios[80:89] > WineSkillz

ItalWHOP is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ItalWHOP is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ItalWHOP is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ItalWHOP is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ItalWHOP is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ItalWHOP is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ItalWHOP is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ItalWHOP is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ItalWHOP is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ItalWHOP is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ItalWHOP is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by janky View Post
    Yea, my understanding was that the liver still has to process it all, but water helps speed it up cause you end up pissing out a good chunk of it. Of course whatevers in your blood is in there until it wears off, but I figured it might help? I dunno could be a stupid question. I'm not very good with body science and all this lol
    No! The body can only process alcohol at a certain rate. Drinking x amount of water or x amount of coffee will do nothing for your BAC. You simply have to wait it out.

cavyman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cavyman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cavyman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cavyman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by morgansd12 View Post
    You wold prolly not get a hangover.

Hope this helps.
    Nope. It dosen't.

Search FIRST, ask questions later!!!