aldude3 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) aldude3 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) aldude3 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) aldude3 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) aldude3 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) aldude3 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) aldude3 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) aldude3 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) aldude3 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) aldude3 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) aldude3 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

7-keto combined w/L-carnitine works.

Well my metabolism has slowed down as I have approached mid 30s and I am finding it hard to keep my weight down now eventhough I run miles and am athletic.So I looked into some fat burners most of em had yohimbe (which is very unhealthy imo) and one which did'nt.. had st-john wort which can be bad for libido.So I decided not to try any of them.Then i saw a bottle of 7-keto sitting on top of my refrigerator which I have'nt used that much because I thought it' d raise my heart beat too much ,but i ve been trying it for the last couple of days with L-carinitine and I have also eaten fish. I've found that my metabolism has definitely increased and I have lost about 3 and a half pounds with just moderate excercise not my usual 4 miles a day runs and yes no side effects.

I think this is a far better option to lose fat than some of the fat burners out there which may be effective, but are loaded with all kinds of things that we know nothing about and can cause side effects especially yohimbe which is the nastiest supplement i'v ever taken,and also they end up suppressing your appetite which is not a good thing.