priincess has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) priincess has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) priincess has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) priincess has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) priincess has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) priincess has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) priincess has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) priincess has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Question Hormonal Imbalance

Hey,
    Okay so, few months ago I was in a messed up controlling damaging relationship. Yeah, not getting into it! So I am not a skank so don't call me names you don't know what I been through, please have some respect, anyways.. I had to take Plan B Pill which is a super high dose of progesterone, I believe. Now, I have a severe and I mean severe almost disabling hormonal imbalance.. What can I do to help my body balance everything out? And, What can possibly be causing my symptoms, i.e, excess or not enough of certain hormones. I am not gonna bother to type out my symptoms unless I know there are some people who have some background knowledge about hormones and want to take a moment of their time to lend a helping hand. So if you are feeling friendly please respond back to me in either a personal message or in here.
    Thank you,
    - Sarah.
    A little goes a long way..

If you don't believe you won't succeed, If you don't apply you won't achieve..

- PRiiNCESS *

SexyChic is a name known to all. (+5000) SexyChic is a name known to all. (+5000) SexyChic is a name known to all. (+5000) SexyChic is a name known to all. (+5000) SexyChic is a name known to all. (+5000) SexyChic is a name known to all. (+5000) SexyChic is a name known to all. (+5000) SexyChic is a name known to all. (+5000) SexyChic is a name known to all. (+5000) SexyChic is a name known to all. (+5000) SexyChic is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Go to a doctor.
    ΛΣΣ Squat Booty Society~

priincess has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) priincess has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) priincess has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) priincess has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) priincess has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) priincess has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) priincess has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) priincess has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Already have....
    A little goes a long way..

If you don't believe you won't succeed, If you don't apply you won't achieve..

- PRiiNCESS *

genepool is a name known to all. (+5000) genepool is a name known to all. (+5000) genepool is a name known to all. (+5000) genepool is a name known to all. (+5000) genepool is a name known to all. (+5000) genepool is a name known to all. (+5000) genepool is a name known to all. (+5000) genepool is a name known to all. (+5000) genepool is a name known to all. (+5000) genepool is a name known to all. (+5000) genepool is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by priincess View Post
    Already have....
    and did they test all your hormone levels? estrogen/progest etc? thyroid? adrenal?
    The body is lazy, unless you give it a reason to grow it won't

Tho I walk thru the valley of the shadow of Death I shall fear no evil, for I am the baddest motherf*cker in the valley

I have found the Iron to be my greatest friend. It never freaks out on me, never runs. Friends may come and go. But two hundred pounds is always two hundred pounds - Henry Rollins

NASM-CPT-CES
    Nutrition Coach

SexyChic is a name known to all. (+5000) SexyChic is a name known to all. (+5000) SexyChic is a name known to all. (+5000) SexyChic is a name known to all. (+5000) SexyChic is a name known to all. (+5000) SexyChic is a name known to all. (+5000) SexyChic is a name known to all. (+5000) SexyChic is a name known to all. (+5000) SexyChic is a name known to all. (+5000) SexyChic is a name known to all. (+5000) SexyChic is a name known to all. (+5000)
    The doctor should have answered these questions for you.
    ΛΣΣ Squat Booty Society~

genepool is a name known to all. (+5000) genepool is a name known to all. (+5000) genepool is a name known to all. (+5000) genepool is a name known to all. (+5000) genepool is a name known to all. (+5000) genepool is a name known to all. (+5000) genepool is a name known to all. (+5000) genepool is a name known to all. (+5000) genepool is a name known to all. (+5000) genepool is a name known to all. (+5000) genepool is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Exactly, and if he/she didnt.. find a new doc. If it is a true hormonal issue, then there is nothing that a BB forum will be able to do for u.

One other thing to do would be to consider the idea that it may be a severe depression
    The body is lazy, unless you give it a reason to grow it won't

Tho I walk thru the valley of the shadow of Death I shall fear no evil, for I am the baddest motherf*cker in the valley

I have found the Iron to be my greatest friend. It never freaks out on me, never runs. Friends may come and go. But two hundred pounds is always two hundred pounds - Henry Rollins

NASM-CPT-CES
    Nutrition Coach

whitegato1488 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) whitegato1488 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) whitegato1488 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) whitegato1488 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) whitegato1488 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) whitegato1488 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) whitegato1488 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) whitegato1488 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) whitegato1488 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) whitegato1488 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) whitegato1488 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    that why you shouldnt take hormonal birth control i can count alot of women that i know that were mess up for years from birth control.
    your fear is another man's lunch so leave him hungry

Revelation 19:11-21

i play Russian roulette everyday, a man's sport, with a bullet called life, yeh mama called life

swole2008 will become famous soon enough. (+50) swole2008 will become famous soon enough. (+50) swole2008 will become famous soon enough. (+50) swole2008 will become famous soon enough. (+50) swole2008 will become famous soon enough. (+50) swole2008 will become famous soon enough. (+50) swole2008 will become famous soon enough. (+50) swole2008 will become famous soon enough. (+50) swole2008 will become famous soon enough. (+50) swole2008 will become famous soon enough. (+50) swole2008 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by whitegato1488 View Post
    that why you shouldnt take hormonal birth control i can count alot of women that i know that were mess up for years from birth control.
    Excellent suggestion. So maybe she should have just risked pregnancy with a man she wanted to have nothing to do with instead?

To OP: I wanted to have my test/freetest/progesterone/estradiol/etc levels checked and the first time I went to the doctor. I got results back a week later showing he only tested for like three things. So I had to go back to the douchebag with a printed list of things I wanted examined and that got the job done. Point being, either keep changing, or keep going to the doctor until all your questions are answered.
    Last edited by swole2008; 05-26-2008 at 04:25 AM.

BlueShoe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BlueShoe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BlueShoe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BlueShoe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BlueShoe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BlueShoe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BlueShoe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BlueShoe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BlueShoe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BlueShoe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BlueShoe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by priincess View Post
    Hey,
    Okay so, few months ago I was in a messed up controlling damaging relationship. Yeah, not getting into it! So I am not a skank so don't call me names you don't know what I been through, please have some respect, anyways.. I had to take Plan B Pill which is a super high dose of progesterone, I believe. Now, I have a severe and I mean severe almost disabling hormonal imbalance.. What can I do to help my body balance everything out? And, What can possibly be causing my symptoms, i.e, excess or not enough of certain hormones. I am not gonna bother to type out my symptoms unless I know there are some people who have some background knowledge about hormones and want to take a moment of their time to lend a helping hand. So if you are feeling friendly please respond back to me in either a personal message or in here.
    Thank you,
    - Sarah.
    Try reposting this in the general chat section. You might get different feedback there

tm29 is just really nice. (+1000) tm29 is just really nice. (+1000) tm29 is just really nice. (+1000) tm29 is just really nice. (+1000) tm29 is just really nice. (+1000) tm29 is just really nice. (+1000) tm29 is just really nice. (+1000) tm29 is just really nice. (+1000) tm29 is just really nice. (+1000) tm29 is just really nice. (+1000) tm29 is just really nice. (+1000)
    it could take a few cycles to balance yourself out. but def find a new doctor, not a clinic, an actual MD with an office. if you don't have insurance, you can pay out of pocket for a visit, if you have that many questions it may be well worth it.

christinalewis has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Hi,
    A Chiropractor is the one who can help you come out of your hormonal imbalance problem. Dr. Maegan Davis of the Natural Body in Balance has an experience of over 25 years in practicing Chiropractic and her treatment include natural remedies and slight changes in lifetyle that has no side effects at all. You can contact her on the number given in the site or her ******** profile. Get well.

nathanielca is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    It is improtant that you have to know what is happening.I knew by doctor that about my body and harmone level.I had fertilemd which is good supplement. After a good diagnoses i start the treatment .

Tigress84 is just really nice. (+1000) Tigress84 is just really nice. (+1000) Tigress84 is just really nice. (+1000) Tigress84 is just really nice. (+1000) Tigress84 is just really nice. (+1000) Tigress84 is just really nice. (+1000) Tigress84 is just really nice. (+1000) Tigress84 is just really nice. (+1000) Tigress84 is just really nice. (+1000) Tigress84 is just really nice. (+1000) Tigress84 is just really nice. (+1000)
    If you don't want to write down your symptoms, how is anyone supposed to know what causes them?
    I recommend a good endocrinologist.
    “Fight one more round. When your feet are so tired that you have to shuffle back to the centre of the ring, fight one more round. When your arms are so tired that you can hardly lift your hands to come on guard, fight one more round. When your nose is bleeding and your eyes are black and you are so tired you wish your opponent would crack you one on the jaw and put you to sleep, fight one more round – remembering that the man who always fights one more round is never whipped.”

― James Corbett