OMGitsaLION will become famous soon enough. (+50) OMGitsaLION will become famous soon enough. (+50) OMGitsaLION will become famous soon enough. (+50) OMGitsaLION will become famous soon enough. (+50) OMGitsaLION will become famous soon enough. (+50) OMGitsaLION will become famous soon enough. (+50) OMGitsaLION will become famous soon enough. (+50) OMGitsaLION will become famous soon enough. (+50) OMGitsaLION will become famous soon enough. (+50) OMGitsaLION will become famous soon enough. (+50) OMGitsaLION will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Newbie neck/head injury.

This friday I went into the gym and begun warming up my chest. I finally finished and started my first working set discovering it was far to light. I decided to up the weight and obviously went a little higher then I should've and this resulted in a extreme pain on the back right of my head. (I was leaning to this side attempting to shove the weight back up.) I read other places that this may be a pinched nerve, but they're symptoms were a little different.

My pain is completely external. It is in the back right of my head. I intially thought it may be a burst blood vessel but I'm rather certain that is not the case. It is not a normal "headache" but rather something to do with a tendon or nerve or somthing.

I attempted to work the muscle again today after a days rest and it reoccured while straining on my first working set for biceps.

The pain also reoccurs everytime I orgasm.

Any help would be great! Thanks in advanced.

OMGitsaLION will become famous soon enough. (+50) OMGitsaLION will become famous soon enough. (+50) OMGitsaLION will become famous soon enough. (+50) OMGitsaLION will become famous soon enough. (+50) OMGitsaLION will become famous soon enough. (+50) OMGitsaLION will become famous soon enough. (+50) OMGitsaLION will become famous soon enough. (+50) OMGitsaLION will become famous soon enough. (+50) OMGitsaLION will become famous soon enough. (+50) OMGitsaLION will become famous soon enough. (+50) OMGitsaLION will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Bump.. any answer or link to a thread with symilar symptoms would be great!

Thanks

gimpy835 is on a distinguished road. (+10) gimpy835 is on a distinguished road. (+10) gimpy835 is on a distinguished road. (+10) gimpy835 is on a distinguished road. (+10) gimpy835 is on a distinguished road. (+10) gimpy835 is on a distinguished road. (+10) gimpy835 is on a distinguished road. (+10) gimpy835 is on a distinguished road. (+10) gimpy835 is on a distinguished road. (+10) gimpy835 is on a distinguished road. (+10) gimpy835 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    first off i would recommend to stop jerking off until the injury is gone.....

try stretching your neck, i used to (and still do sometimes) get headaches that starts as my neck hurting going up to the base of my skull and if i dont do somethign about it the pain will work its way up to the top of my head and it feels like a migraine. mine was from a car accident so little bit diff of a situation but give it a try.