Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Bpnewc66 View Post
    Both my sons have been taking it with little results. This is gross but today, August 12, 2015, my son called me and said when he went to the bathroom he could see the two creatine pills in his stool. He didn't flush it and when I got home tonight, sure enough both the pills were in his stool not dissolved at all.....
    how old are your sons? my guess would be under 18 ? if so tell them to focus on getting their diets dialed in
    "All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing." (Edmund Burke)

red_cat is a name known to all. (+5000) red_cat is a name known to all. (+5000) red_cat is a name known to all. (+5000) red_cat is a name known to all. (+5000) red_cat is a name known to all. (+5000) red_cat is a name known to all. (+5000) red_cat is a name known to all. (+5000) red_cat is a name known to all. (+5000) red_cat is a name known to all. (+5000) red_cat is a name known to all. (+5000) red_cat is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by TRSIG View Post
    Reviews on here are all negative towards GNC brand b/c everyone on here only buys third party off BB.com therefore, of course this product is horrible. Why talk positively on another company when you get your sups else where? GNC has better prices IF you know how to buy using proper promos. 189 is definitely worth trying. Everyone will have different results. just need to find what works for you!
    No. It's just a poor product that is horribly overpriced (as is much of what GNC sells). End of story.

Originally Posted by Bpnewc66 View Post
    Both my sons have been taking it with little results. This is gross but today, August 12, 2015, my son called me and said when he went to the bathroom he could see the two creatine pills in his stool. He didn't flush it and when I got home tonight, sure enough both the pills were in his stool not dissolved at all.....
    Very common story with this product.

A1rh3ad is on a distinguished road. (+10) A1rh3ad is on a distinguished road. (+10) A1rh3ad is on a distinguished road. (+10) A1rh3ad is on a distinguished road. (+10) A1rh3ad is on a distinguished road. (+10) A1rh3ad is on a distinguished road. (+10) A1rh3ad is on a distinguished road. (+10) A1rh3ad is on a distinguished road. (+10) A1rh3ad is on a distinguished road. (+10) A1rh3ad is on a distinguished road. (+10) A1rh3ad is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Angry poopy pills

Yep, i have a poop story of my own. I've been taking these pills for a while and i can safely say that they are in my poop. This is gross but we're all adults here so if you cant handle some poop talk gtfo you pussy. Anyway, I was looking online about their digestion because last week i was jogging and all that jumping around worked out a little fart. I felt something and was like holy **** i just pooped a little. I stopped in at the local Wawa (a gas station and crappy deli we have around here) to use the bathroom amd check myself. Sure enough i go to wipe my ass and theres this undigested white tablet on the toilet paper.