• RECON

844 17.47%
  • Pararescue

1,960 40.56%
  • Rangers

519 10.74%
Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    I NEED NOT THE 'NORMALS'! Hellbent1100's Avatar
    Hellbent1100 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Hellbent1100 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Hellbent1100 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Hellbent1100 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Hellbent1100 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Hellbent1100 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Hellbent1100 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Hellbent1100 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Hellbent1100 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Hellbent1100 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Hellbent1100 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by rockchalk420 View Post
    You sound pretty biased. Sure rangers are bad ass, but SEALs have got to be near the top. Theres only 2500 seals, how many rangers are there? I believe there is more...meaning its harder to become a seal than it is a ranger.
    they don't need seals like they need rangers , SEALS are not doing a lot of land work any more ,

20 years ago there waz nothing like the SEAL program , now a days there are **** loads of SF type teams , look at the army now they made every one go the the beret, that used to be a SF then only

Cell-Tech is a name known to all. (+5000) Cell-Tech is a name known to all. (+5000) Cell-Tech is a name known to all. (+5000) Cell-Tech is a name known to all. (+5000) Cell-Tech is a name known to all. (+5000) Cell-Tech is a name known to all. (+5000) Cell-Tech is a name known to all. (+5000) Cell-Tech is a name known to all. (+5000) Cell-Tech is a name known to all. (+5000) Cell-Tech is a name known to all. (+5000) Cell-Tech is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I know I'm bumping a kind of retarded thread for this but wow... the lies and mis-information is crazy.

gotta go with the Navy SEALs. I was actually strongly considering going into the navy and becomeing a SEAL...SEALs have the longest, hardest training in the world.
    That's great you were strongly considering being a Navy SEAL. There's nothing you can say in facts that would put SEAL training as being tougher than the other groups. Their training is not the longest.

Originally Posted by mac1471 View Post
    but see the thing is that the success rate of the SEALS is 5%
    that means that only 5% of the recruits get though boot camp
    5% success rate is not true. You already said you just heard that from walking into a recruiters office.

Originally Posted by Hellbent1100 View Post
    first off the be a "SEAL" u need to be invited to UDT basic underwater demo training ,then u have to be to 10% of you class to get the invite , and u need to be a E4 in rank and den u have to be in a combat type job b4 u go to UDT to go to BUDS , to be a overrated SEAL
    Where did you hear all this?

DON'T ever join the navy to be a SEAL, they will not take navy , the navy has no combat type jobs , its funny i know cus its the navy SEALS but they take marines and army , wen you join the navy , u don't train with a gun in you hand like the army and marines

Absolute complete opposite from the truth. There's no possible way to be a Navy SEAL unless you're a Sailor in the Navy. A SEAL is a job in the Navy like any other. If you happen to be a former Soldier or Marine whose trying to be a SEAL you would have to enlist in the Navy after your enlistment with the Marines/ Army is over. Also your grammar is horrible.
    "Adversity reveals genius, prosperity conceals it."

Think about what you want in life. Then ask yourself what you're doing to achieve it.

lurkr is not very helpful. (-500) lurkr is not very helpful. (-500) lurkr is not very helpful. (-500) lurkr is not very helpful. (-500) lurkr is not very helpful. (-500) lurkr is not very helpful. (-500) lurkr is not very helpful. (-500) lurkr is not very helpful. (-500) lurkr is not very helpful. (-500) lurkr is not very helpful. (-500) lurkr is not very helpful. (-500)
    Has anyone seen the documentary about the NZSAS?? Look it up, it's about the selection process and the SF training up untill deployment.

CallMeGod is a name known to all. (+5000) CallMeGod is a name known to all. (+5000) CallMeGod is a name known to all. (+5000) CallMeGod is a name known to all. (+5000) CallMeGod is a name known to all. (+5000) CallMeGod is a name known to all. (+5000) CallMeGod is a name known to all. (+5000) CallMeGod is a name known to all. (+5000) CallMeGod is a name known to all. (+5000) CallMeGod is a name known to all. (+5000) CallMeGod is a name known to all. (+5000)
    You sound pretty biased. Sure rangers are bad ass, but SEALs have got to be near the top. Theres only 2500 seals, how many rangers are there? I believe there is more...meaning its harder to become a seal than it is a ranger.
    Dude, I hate how people don't give PJ's more credit. Their training can sometimes take upwards of 2 years to complete and last my brother said, who is a PJ, that there is only around 300-400 active PJ's. There is closer to about 2,000 seals and I think there is actually close to 10,000 rangers if I am not mistaking.
    BMBC
    In life, there's going to be somethings that make it hard to smile.
    But whatever you do; Through all the rain & the pain; you got to keep your sense of humor;
    you've got to smile for me now Remember that. - Tupac Amaru Shakur

Even though I walk
    through the valley of the shadow of death,
    I will fear no evil,
    for you are with me;
    your rod and your staff,
    they comfort me.
    Psalm 23:3-5

mkpat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mkpat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mkpat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mkpat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mkpat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mkpat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mkpat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mkpat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mkpat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mkpat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mkpat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    success rate is not 5% for SEALs for whoever said that, it is much higher. Even Delta Force is higher than that. This thread is pissing me off because people who don't know what the hell they are talking about feel the need to spill information they do not know **** about.
    The ability to overcome hopelessness and despair will determine your success. Pain is not your biggest battle. - Killing Lions

-Killer of threads VP
    -Socially inept
    -#1 trier
    -Appreciates a good conspiracy theory

Cell-Tech is a name known to all. (+5000) Cell-Tech is a name known to all. (+5000) Cell-Tech is a name known to all. (+5000) Cell-Tech is a name known to all. (+5000) Cell-Tech is a name known to all. (+5000) Cell-Tech is a name known to all. (+5000) Cell-Tech is a name known to all. (+5000) Cell-Tech is a name known to all. (+5000) Cell-Tech is a name known to all. (+5000) Cell-Tech is a name known to all. (+5000) Cell-Tech is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by mkpat View Post
    success rate is not 5% for SEALs for whoever said that, it is much higher. Even Delta Force is higher than that. This thread is pissing me off because people who don't know what the hell they are talking about feel the need to spill information they do not know **** about.
    lmao exactly. I was just reading through the posts and going, "holy crap..."
    "Adversity reveals genius, prosperity conceals it."

Think about what you want in life. Then ask yourself what you're doing to achieve it.

hardgainer14 is a name known to all. (+5000) hardgainer14 is a name known to all. (+5000) hardgainer14 is a name known to all. (+5000) hardgainer14 is a name known to all. (+5000) hardgainer14 is a name known to all. (+5000) hardgainer14 is a name known to all. (+5000) hardgainer14 is a name known to all. (+5000) hardgainer14 is a name known to all. (+5000) hardgainer14 is a name known to all. (+5000) hardgainer14 is a name known to all. (+5000) hardgainer14 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Air Force Pararescue. Straight up badasses. I'd **** my pants if I had to do an hour long harassment dive. Training is F*cking crazy.

http://www.af.mil/factsheets/factsheet.asp?id=177

http://www.pararescue.com/
    Last edited by hardgainer14; 05-16-2008 at 09:36 PM.
    ,——'¯¯'-;=====±—-
    !‚–’¯¯ƒ¹¶

--Misc Firearms Crew--

-----Remember TheOchocinco33's Legendary Thread of June 3rd, 2012----

5:06am cst???

Project_BelAir is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Project_BelAir is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Project_BelAir is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Project_BelAir is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Project_BelAir is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Project_BelAir is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Project_BelAir is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Project_BelAir is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Project_BelAir is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Project_BelAir is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Project_BelAir is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by mac1471 View Post
    but see the thing is that the success rate of the SEALS is 5%
    that means that only 5% of the recruits get though boot camp
    No it's not, you just pulled that random number outta your ass...I'm not sure exactly how much it is for SEALs but for Pararescue the average is 90%(fail rate) per class for Indoc.

Last edited by PaulGHSPro; 05-16-2008 at 09:45 PM.
    Instagram: @Maslag

Ivy League Crew

CallMeGod is a name known to all. (+5000) CallMeGod is a name known to all. (+5000) CallMeGod is a name known to all. (+5000) CallMeGod is a name known to all. (+5000) CallMeGod is a name known to all. (+5000) CallMeGod is a name known to all. (+5000) CallMeGod is a name known to all. (+5000) CallMeGod is a name known to all. (+5000) CallMeGod is a name known to all. (+5000) CallMeGod is a name known to all. (+5000) CallMeGod is a name known to all. (+5000)
    there is a reason u don't here about DELTA, ...................... thats y lol

DELTA is put together from all SF , seal recon ranger, the best of the best go to DELTA
    and to top that off there are units we will never hear of , and **** like backwater who have a **** load of ex SF guys running the show , and bad MOFO's
    You can not speak on how DELTA is put together because quite frankly, to the Gov it still kinda doesn't exist to them. We still don't know that much of anything about that SF squad. You will never know of a solider that is DELTA that is alive. I am almost certain those files are sealed and there activities are kept quiet. Plus I have heard they look like normal civilians. You know long hair and beards and sometimes tattoos all over.

My great uncle died at 52 about a decade back from a bout with heart disease. He joined the Navy when he was 17. Did I think 8 years in the Navy. Got out and then joined the Army. Got 2 gov funds before he was 38.
    When he died, his file was sealed and we were having a tough time trying to arrange a military funeral for him. Turns out he was a SEAL when he was in the Navy, a Special forces medic in the Army and was ex CIA black ops. We woulda never found this out if he was still alive.

PJ washout % is veryyyy high.
    Last edited by CallMeGod; 05-16-2008 at 09:42 PM.
    BMBC
    In life, there's going to be somethings that make it hard to smile.
    But whatever you do; Through all the rain & the pain; you got to keep your sense of humor;
    you've got to smile for me now Remember that. - Tupac Amaru Shakur

Even though I walk
    through the valley of the shadow of death,
    I will fear no evil,
    for you are with me;
    your rod and your staff,
    they comfort me.
    Psalm 23:3-5

jackamo2887 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jackamo2887 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jackamo2887 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jackamo2887 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jackamo2887 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jackamo2887 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jackamo2887 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jackamo2887 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jackamo2887 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jackamo2887 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jackamo2887 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    C.I.A's Special Activities Division

"The division has several hundred personnel, most of them former members of Delta Force, Navy SEALs, (including DEVGRU), Army Rangers, Special Forces and USMC Force Recon teams. "

"Within the international intelligence community the SAD is considered to be one of the most skilled Special Operations forces in the world."

noobNick is on a distinguished road. (+10) noobNick is on a distinguished road. (+10) noobNick is on a distinguished road. (+10) noobNick is on a distinguished road. (+10) noobNick is on a distinguished road. (+10) noobNick is on a distinguished road. (+10) noobNick is on a distinguished road. (+10) noobNick is on a distinguished road. (+10) noobNick is on a distinguished road. (+10) noobNick is on a distinguished road. (+10) noobNick is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    unless ur a Corpsman
    eAsTsIdE

"A BALDING LOSER" must die(serious)

fenixzona has a spectacular aura about. (+250) fenixzona has a spectacular aura about. (+250) fenixzona has a spectacular aura about. (+250) fenixzona has a spectacular aura about. (+250) fenixzona has a spectacular aura about. (+250) fenixzona has a spectacular aura about. (+250) fenixzona has a spectacular aura about. (+250) fenixzona has a spectacular aura about. (+250) fenixzona has a spectacular aura about. (+250) fenixzona has a spectacular aura about. (+250) fenixzona has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Well, Force Recon and Seals training is the same, PJ's have an entirely different role and Rangers are highly trained infantry... I will go with Delta. Best of the Best.

Arthur Ave is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Arthur Ave is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Arthur Ave is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Arthur Ave is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Arthur Ave is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Arthur Ave is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Arthur Ave is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Arthur Ave is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Arthur Ave is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Arthur Ave is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Arthur Ave is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    You guys do relize we all have different missions. It is unfair to compare any one of the 4 Special Forces units that are mentioned.

AceRimRat is not very well liked. (-100) AceRimRat is not very well liked. (-100) AceRimRat is not very well liked. (-100) AceRimRat is not very well liked. (-100) AceRimRat is not very well liked. (-100) AceRimRat is not very well liked. (-100) AceRimRat is not very well liked. (-100) AceRimRat is not very well liked. (-100) AceRimRat is not very well liked. (-100) AceRimRat is not very well liked. (-100) AceRimRat is not very well liked. (-100)
    gotta go with the Navy SEALs. I was actually strongly considering going into the navy and becomeing a SEAL...SEALs have the longest, hardest training in the world.
    wrong, but it is beyond brutal(yes former navy boy)

fenixzona has a spectacular aura about. (+250) fenixzona has a spectacular aura about. (+250) fenixzona has a spectacular aura about. (+250) fenixzona has a spectacular aura about. (+250) fenixzona has a spectacular aura about. (+250) fenixzona has a spectacular aura about. (+250) fenixzona has a spectacular aura about. (+250) fenixzona has a spectacular aura about. (+250) fenixzona has a spectacular aura about. (+250) fenixzona has a spectacular aura about. (+250) fenixzona has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    DON'T ever join the navy to be a SEAL, they will not take navy , the navy has no combat type jobs , its funny i know cus its the navy SEALS but they take marines and army , wen you join the navy , u don't train with a gun in you hand like the army and marines

Not true. You can join the Navy and become a Seal. Actually you are misinformed on a few of your posts. For example ever heard of Navy EOD? Infantry is only one MOS in the Army and Marines, there are plenty of non-combat MOS's in the military. "Overrated Seal"??? Are you kidding? Any fuq stick who was lucky enough in the Army to pass land nav with a high score gets to go to Ranger School. C'mon dude, Rangers are not that much more advanced than your basic airborne infantry soldier. They are very valuable and some Ranger units are high speed, but... Seals are not doing land work? Ever hear of Afghanistan? Plenty of Seals doing real missions there... without their flippers even. Lastly, that comment about the Berets was a bit retarded. The reason the Army went to all troops wearing them was for morale. They just happened to pick the Black beret, which was historically for Rangers, hence the Rangers moving to a sand color beret. SCUBA 1? Whatever...
    Last edited by fenixzona; 05-16-2008 at 11:53 PM.

Arthur Ave is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Arthur Ave is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Arthur Ave is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Arthur Ave is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Arthur Ave is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Arthur Ave is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Arthur Ave is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Arthur Ave is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Arthur Ave is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Arthur Ave is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Arthur Ave is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    wow, I just read through this post and I am speechless and laughing at the same time. about some of the 'claims' that are being made.

Since when do the SEALS have the longest training and since when do they have a higher washout rate then us?

Shitin' and Miscin' teriyakisaki's Avatar
    teriyakisaki is just really nice. (+1000) teriyakisaki is just really nice. (+1000) teriyakisaki is just really nice. (+1000) teriyakisaki is just really nice. (+1000) teriyakisaki is just really nice. (+1000) teriyakisaki is just really nice. (+1000) teriyakisaki is just really nice. (+1000) teriyakisaki is just really nice. (+1000) teriyakisaki is just really nice. (+1000) teriyakisaki is just really nice. (+1000) teriyakisaki is just really nice. (+1000)
    i love how most everybody who has chimed in, a) has never been there or done that, and b) spewed some sort of bull**** whether its false facts, or calling everybody special forces. special forces are AKA green berets. SPECIAL OPS is the umbrella term. bottom line:

Last edited by teriyakisaki; 05-16-2008 at 11:49 PM.

excuse me?

Reason for EditingI wouldnt say everybody
    Last edited by funnamintu; 05-16-2008 at 11:47 PM.

That others may live...

Former AF myself, NOT PJ.
    Props to you bro... be proud of that Maroon(?) Beret.

tommyguy will become famous soon enough. (+50) tommyguy will become famous soon enough. (+50) tommyguy will become famous soon enough. (+50) tommyguy will become famous soon enough. (+50) tommyguy will become famous soon enough. (+50) tommyguy will become famous soon enough. (+50) tommyguy will become famous soon enough. (+50) tommyguy will become famous soon enough. (+50) tommyguy will become famous soon enough. (+50) tommyguy will become famous soon enough. (+50) tommyguy will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    sas
    delta
    list goes on they all pretty elite

Caffeine09 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Caffeine09 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Caffeine09 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Caffeine09 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Caffeine09 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Caffeine09 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Caffeine09 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Caffeine09 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Caffeine09 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Caffeine09 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Caffeine09 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I always laugh when people say, "I was thinking of becoming a SEAL."
    It's that easy!
    Everything I say is satire; relax.
    Breathe deep, now lets continue.

BMTH

US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Ultimus View Post
    In a fictional war, who would win and why. Infantry only, and only weapons and equipment that infantry units would be able to carry around and use. no vehicles, missles, etc.
    Here we go again..........

ANY spec op team in the civilized world gets my respect for what they have accomplished and for the mission they do. If we want to talk about most active then you have to look at Israel as well. Their teams are constantly active doing shyte to keep the Arab world out of the backyard.

twofortyfan is on a distinguished road. (+10) twofortyfan is on a distinguished road. (+10) twofortyfan is on a distinguished road. (+10) twofortyfan is on a distinguished road. (+10) twofortyfan is on a distinguished road. (+10) twofortyfan is on a distinguished road. (+10) twofortyfan is on a distinguished road. (+10) twofortyfan is on a distinguished road. (+10) twofortyfan is on a distinguished road. (+10) twofortyfan is on a distinguished road. (+10) twofortyfan is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    OK, I have to through some stuff out there:
    1) To the guy who walked into the recruiters office and wanted to be come a SEAL... kill yourself please. You don't just sign up to be a SEAL big guy and if you believe anything a recruiter says then kill yourself twice.
    2) All special operations teams that we are aware of ( SEALS, PJ's, SF {alpha and Bravo det.}, Rangers ) all fall under the command of SOCOM as SOF and each serve a different function specific to their job skills
    3) I can't believe I am going to bumb this crap
    The fact of the matter is is that there is basically only one SOF job that you can "walk into" and thats an 18X as classified by the Army. It is basically an infantry position which guarantee's you a slot at SFAS AFTER you go through BASIC, Infantry AIT ( which is just extended basic ) and airborne school. Thats 21 weeks in and of itself, through in about 15 days of SFAS on top of that and if you are selected ( remeber that making it through SFAS only means that you are going to be interviewed before they decide if they want you or not) you will begin an oddessy like no other that includes anything from 26 weeks of weapons training to over 52 weeks of medical training topped off with SERE school Robin Sage and followed up by another year or so of bouncing from Mountain traing to Ranger shool to Air Assault to Pathfinder to HALO to Scuba which is then closely followed by your first deployment.
    Rangers will kick your ass up one side and down the other because earning your ranger tab doesn't mean sh!t until you earn the scroll on your right shoulder. Rangers are more of a highly trained convetional force whereas SF operates in small indepentdent groups. SEAL's are just bad ass hardcore infantry that specialize in underwater demolitions and water bourne operations BUT don't need some one to tell them what to do. Each operator is an independent entity that works better as a group.
    Everyone has given prop's to the SOF and it's well deserved.OH, before I forget... to the jerk weed who was wondering what any of the SEALs or SF has done for us in Afganistan or Iraq... who do you think caught Sadam? Don't kid yourself into thinking that just because you don't see soldiers in uniforms with big bright letters saying "I'm a SOF soldier" that they are not here in force. Go to group headquarters in Ft. Bragg, Ft. Campbell, Ft. Carson and Ft. Stewart and you'll see that they are all ghost towns because everyone is here.
    My point of that long drawn out Paragraph is to state that there is more to meets the eye than just wash out numbers and a beret.
    BTW: Sorry for skipping over the PJ's. I know they are bad ass but in the Army it's hard to convince some ignorant people that the Airforce has Hooah soldiers too.
    Last edited by twofortyfan; 05-17-2008 at 12:31 AM. Reason: Forgot to add a comment

axion is on a distinguished road. (+10) axion is on a distinguished road. (+10) axion is on a distinguished road. (+10) axion is on a distinguished road. (+10) axion is on a distinguished road. (+10) axion is on a distinguished road. (+10) axion is on a distinguished road. (+10) axion is on a distinguished road. (+10) axion is on a distinguished road. (+10) axion is on a distinguished road. (+10) axion is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by Caffeine09 View Post
    It's that easy!
    I like it even more when they haven't even joined the military yet.

And it's ridiculous to compare specop units. When you get to that level they're all pretty ****ing incredible.

LOL at the guy who said SEAL training is the hardest. Their hell week is considered pretty brutal, but from what I've read the rest of it, while not a walk in the park, isn't incredibly difficult.

To the guy who mentioned the NZSAS doco (NZSAS: First Among Equals, if memory serves it is 4 1 hour episodes). I've seen it and it's very interesting. I think it's one of the first (?) documentaries in the world showing a 'special' unit's selection and training. (Cliff notes: 100 or so guys go for the initial 2 week selection. 5 end up finishing it. After this they're taken into the unit to do their training to prepare them for joining a team. This training lasts a year (two more wash out during this time). Then we see them join their team and do training there (some amphibious training for one guy, surviving in the snow for another guy, and we see the other guy doing a night mission out of a helicopter onto the roof of a skyscraper in the wind )

Oh yeah, and one of our SAS guys recently got awarded the Victoria Cross (our highest medal for gallantry), Cpl William Apiata
    Last edited by axion; 05-17-2008 at 01:11 AM.

Stunneronureyez Fan Club jon_06's Avatar
    jon_06 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jon_06 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jon_06 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jon_06 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jon_06 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jon_06 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jon_06 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jon_06 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jon_06 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jon_06 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jon_06 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    http://www.globalsecurity.org/milita...0212-nns06.htm

seals pass rate is around 25-30 percent

mkpat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mkpat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mkpat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mkpat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mkpat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mkpat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mkpat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mkpat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mkpat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mkpat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mkpat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Caffeine09 View Post
    It's that easy!
    True, but you got to admire people that have the desire and actually go for it, fail or not. The correct way to say it would be something along the lines of, "I was thinking of going through the selection process" etc...
    Last edited by mkpat; 05-17-2008 at 06:33 AM.
    The ability to overcome hopelessness and despair will determine your success. Pain is not your biggest battle. - Killing Lions

-Killer of threads VP
    -Socially inept
    -#1 trier

Exotic Game Hunter NuggzTheNinja's Avatar
    NuggzTheNinja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NuggzTheNinja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NuggzTheNinja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NuggzTheNinja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NuggzTheNinja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NuggzTheNinja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NuggzTheNinja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NuggzTheNinja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NuggzTheNinja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NuggzTheNinja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NuggzTheNinja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Ultimus View Post
    In a fictional war, who would win and why. Infantry only, and only weapons and equipment that infantry units would be able to carry around and use. no vehicles, missles, etc.
    Good idea. Ask a bunch of people in misc who don't know ****. Are you really going to be satisfied with a stupid answer to a stupid question?
    This account was created for the purpose of roleplaying and satire. All posts, messages, images, or other media produced by this Bodybuilding.com profile, including stories, names, references to characters and incidents, and views expressed, are fictitious and intended as parody. No identification or association with actual persons (living or deceased), places, buildings, or products is intended or should be inferred.

Originally Posted by SymphonyXXX View Post
    Has Delta ever really been tested? I don't really know and would like an answer. I only know of ****lia (yes BHD) where they didn't show much alphaness and in being part of the hunt for bin laden, where they havent been much alpha either.
    You will not hear about a lot of what Delta does, atleast until the gov't feels its safe to leak the information/stories. If you havn't already heard about the rescue of Kurt Muse 1989, you should read about it. Pretty incredible if you ask me.

-Killer of threads VP
    -Socially inept
    -#1 trier

Exotic Game Hunter NuggzTheNinja's Avatar
    NuggzTheNinja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NuggzTheNinja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NuggzTheNinja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NuggzTheNinja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NuggzTheNinja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NuggzTheNinja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NuggzTheNinja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NuggzTheNinja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NuggzTheNinja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NuggzTheNinja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NuggzTheNinja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by jon_06 View Post
    http://www.globalsecurity.org/milita...0212-nns06.htm

seals pass rate is around 25-30 percent
    I'm surprised that it's that high. In my unit, not counting the entirety of the training cycle, JUST the tryouts, about 250 tried out and maybe 35-40 got in.
    This account was created for the purpose of roleplaying and satire. All posts, messages, images, or other media produced by this Bodybuilding.com profile, including stories, names, references to characters and incidents, and views expressed, are fictitious and intended as parody. No identification or association with actual persons (living or deceased), places, buildings, or products is intended or should be inferred.