Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast
    siersy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) siersy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) siersy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) siersy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) siersy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) siersy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) siersy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) siersy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) siersy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) siersy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) siersy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by X.Aleigh.X View Post
    well get in line... u should be there by the morning.. if ur lucky and if shes not to tired.. or u can pay ur way to the front of the line if u have $10...
    lol ur gonna have to take some self defence classes now, shes proabably going to have a roid rage and hunt you down, possibly stab you with her 10foot clitoral haha

Dk716 is a name known to all. (+5000) Dk716 is a name known to all. (+5000) Dk716 is a name known to all. (+5000) Dk716 is a name known to all. (+5000) Dk716 is a name known to all. (+5000) Dk716 is a name known to all. (+5000) Dk716 is a name known to all. (+5000) Dk716 is a name known to all. (+5000) Dk716 is a name known to all. (+5000) Dk716 is a name known to all. (+5000) Dk716 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    haha referring back to page 3 where i said that **** about npc and ifbb testing.

i dont know where i read it, but i KNOW i read it somewhere because i didnt just pull that whole paragraph outta my ass haha.

anyway, musta just been false information on wherever i read it, so im assuming it wasnt MM or MD like i said. My bad.

Ps- Aleigh you should get your dad to post on your account in here.

garuntee after that 90 percent of the flamers dont click the reply button again
    █♣█ █♣█ █♣█ █♣█ █♣█ █♣█ █♣█ █♣█ █♣█ █♣█
    Ive got tiger blood, man

Anabolism1000 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Anabolism1000 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Anabolism1000 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Anabolism1000 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Anabolism1000 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Anabolism1000 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Anabolism1000 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Anabolism1000 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Anabolism1000 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Anabolism1000 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Anabolism1000 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    >>>>Aleigh you should get your dad to post on your account in here.
    garuntee after that 90 percent of the flamers dont click the reply button again<<<<

lol, you know everyone is looking over their shoulder.

Anabolism1000 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Anabolism1000 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Anabolism1000 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Anabolism1000 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Anabolism1000 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Anabolism1000 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Anabolism1000 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Anabolism1000 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Anabolism1000 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Anabolism1000 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Anabolism1000 will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Here comes Lee!

Z3R0-CooL has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Z3R0-CooL has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Z3R0-CooL has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Z3R0-CooL has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Z3R0-CooL has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Z3R0-CooL has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Z3R0-CooL has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Z3R0-CooL has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Z3R0-CooL has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Z3R0-CooL has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Z3R0-CooL has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by bubba g View Post
    Is the testing a sham to cover their ass? Absolutly. No question all of the competitors are using steroids, GH, IGF, Slin, and a ton of other banned in the IFBB drugs.

The only thing I am saying is Lee Priest ofcoarse is not going to openly admit he uses gear, if he is trying to get back into the good graces of the IFBB. Thumbing your nose at the rules isn't the way to do it, and I'm sure he's smart enough to know that.
    he has repeatedly admitted using gear...

Wayneizgod will become famous soon enough. (+50) Wayneizgod will become famous soon enough. (+50) Wayneizgod will become famous soon enough. (+50) Wayneizgod will become famous soon enough. (+50) Wayneizgod will become famous soon enough. (+50) Wayneizgod will become famous soon enough. (+50) Wayneizgod will become famous soon enough. (+50) Wayneizgod will become famous soon enough. (+50) Wayneizgod will become famous soon enough. (+50) Wayneizgod will become famous soon enough. (+50) Wayneizgod will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I believe he is off..Lee is always straight forward with his fans

anything is possable tho
    ((Team Pro-Edge))

jimmyhoffa59 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jimmyhoffa59 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jimmyhoffa59 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jimmyhoffa59 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jimmyhoffa59 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jimmyhoffa59 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jimmyhoffa59 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jimmyhoffa59 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jimmyhoffa59 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jimmyhoffa59 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jimmyhoffa59 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Smile

Ha.. I think I pissed my pants when I saw the reply with that dateline guy and it turned into a little kiddy fest because some old dude is trying to mack Lee's daughter..LOL Its all the Crap talking on here and in the area and with his Ex that has Lee moving back to AU next month.. I didnt know his daughter was living with him, he just got back from AU for some family issues... you guys that support him are cool, the rest of the tards are just bored and have nothing better to do then talk crap about stuff they do not know.. they guy is down right honest with anything you ask him.. him and I have talked personally about **** and he doesnt f-in lie..I do not think he is on anything, I have seen that he just stays that size no matter what.. He does work out alot, cardio I do not know about two hours now.. when he comes to the gym he looked like he was bored as hell, if his machine was being used he left.. went to other gym. He is a cool guy, I am a NO ONE and have gone to the movies with him and had dinner.. give him a break!

Boxer666 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Boxer666 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Boxer666 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Boxer666 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Boxer666 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Boxer666 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Boxer666 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Boxer666 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Boxer666 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    *bad joke*
    Last edited by Boxer666; 05-16-2008 at 03:43 PM.

siersy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) siersy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) siersy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) siersy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) siersy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) siersy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) siersy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) siersy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) siersy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) siersy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) siersy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by jimmyhoffa59 View Post
    Ha.. I think I pissed my pants when I saw the reply with that dateline guy and it turned into a little kiddy fest because some old dude is trying to mack Lee's daughter..LOL Its all the Crap talking on here and in the area and with his Ex that has Lee moving back to AU next month.. I didnt know his daughter was living with him, he just got back from AU for some family issues... you guys that support him are cool, the rest of the tards are just bored and have nothing better to do then talk crap about stuff they do not know.. they guy is down right honest with anything you ask him.. him and I have talked personally about **** and he doesnt f-in lie..I do not think he is on anything, I have seen that he just stays that size no matter what.. He does work out alot, cardio I do not know about two hours now.. when he comes to the gym he looked like he was bored as hell, if his machine was being used he left.. went to other gym. He is a cool guy, I am a NO ONE and have gone to the movies with him and had dinner.. give him a break!
    this guy probabaly sees lee all the time at the gym... that being said if he isnt gaining and losing weight at all then as if he is using at the momment... why would he need to he has no show comming up, it would be like putting his body through the stress of a cycle for no good reason.

Originally Posted by siersy View Post
    this guy probabaly sees lee all the time at the gym... that being said if he isnt gaining and losing weight at all then as if he is using at the momment... why would he need to he has no show comming up, it would be like putting his body through the stress of a cycle for no good reason.
    The thing is, unless Lee isn't human, is that juice is psychologically addictive, especially testosterones, and no one who has opened Pandora's Box wants to try to function in the gym, or anywhere really, anabolically naked. You would need the willpower of Jesus to stop all substances when you know that just a small dosage of test would make you feel and look 100% better, and since we're talking about such a small dosage, it's easy to take the leap of saying you're clean, and compared to all the substances you need to take to be competitive on an IFBB level, a small dosage of something like test is relatively clean, and in some minds, completely clean.

Since I'm human, and the last time I checked, elite bbers are human too, and what applies to me most likely applies to all humans/ drug addicts.

It's humorous to me that bbers don't come out and say how much they love juice, instead they act as if it's a necessary evil they could do without. No, anyone who is doing these substances year after year LOVES the stuff, and to 100% stop using completely flies in the face of commonsense and logic, especially when relatively tiny dosages could stop the pain of watching oneself deteriorate before one's eyes.

If a drug addict has cash available, they're going to buy drugs. I know.

Originally Posted by Anabolism1000 View Post
    The thing is, unless Lee isn't human, is that juice is psychologically addictive, especially testosterones, and no one who has opened Pandora's Box wants to try to function in the gym, or anywhere really, anabolically naked. You would need the willpower of Jesus to stop all substances when you know that just a small dosage of test would make you feel and look 100% better, and since we're talking about such a small dosage, it's easy to take the leap of saying you're clean, and compared to all the substances you need to take to be competitive on an IFBB level, a small dosage of something like test is relatively clean, and in some minds, completely clean.

Since I'm human, and the last time I checked, elite bbers are human too, and what applies to me most likely applies to all humans/ drug addicts.

It's humorous to me that bbers don't come out and say how much they love juice, instead they act as if it's a necessary evil they could do without. No, anyone who is doing these substances year after year LOVES the stuff, and to 100% stop using completely flies in the face of commonsense and logic, especially when relatively tiny dosages could stop the pain of watching oneself deteriorate before one's eyes.

If a drug addict has cash available, they're going to buy drugs. I know.
    well say hes taking HRT dosages... then how can you even call that using, natties run that much test. when a pro says they are not juicing we think of people like levrone who prob is on hrt as well.
    IMO test is hardly a steroid its your god given right if you need it to have a normal to just above average test range dont you think?
    and you wouldnt call it juicing per se, you would call it hrt there is a huge difference between a tincy bit and pro cycling.

well say hes taking HRT dosages... then how can you even call that using, natties run that much test. when a pro says they are not juicing we think of people like levrone who prob is on hrt as well.
    IMO test is hardly a steroid its your god given right if you need it to have a normal to just above average test range dont you think?
    and you wouldnt call it juicing per se, you would call it hrt there is a huge difference between a tincy bit and pro cycling.
    My point is that even if you're using small dosages of test, you are not clean, you are using. I take small dosages of test and I gained 20 solid pounds of muscle this past year. A true natty is lucky if he can gain 3 or 4 pounds in a year, so I would say it's definitely using. And the fact that someone as young as Lee could restore normal test levels with pct, it's not really HRT, but juicing small dosages. HRT was developed mainly for middle-aged men with sagging libidos and grumpy attitudes, not for young pro bbers.

siersy, just want to add that HRT for middle-aged men is smaller dosages than 250mg/wk, more like 250mg every two weeks or every month. A bber cruising between cycles is likely to be doing 250 to 500 mgs per week which is way more test than what a normal human male produces. Natural test production is around 75-80mgs a week, so 250-500mgs is not even remotely HRT, but a workable dosage. It's just to call it HRT gives the appearance that a bber isn't juicing just restoring normal test levels, which isn't true at all. Make no mistake, it is using.

Above average aas abuser. sikboy's Avatar
    sikboy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sikboy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sikboy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sikboy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sikboy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sikboy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sikboy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sikboy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sikboy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sikboy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sikboy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Baal View Post
    Gear isn't cheap is probably one of the better reasons.
    Gear is cheap as hell, especially if you home brew your own.

Its only HGH that is really expensive but the price is dropping all the time.
    Last edited by sikboy; 05-17-2008 at 03:19 PM.
    Recip's Fierce Crew!!!!

If i cant be the best i can be, i dont want to be.

Who we are is but a stepping stone to what we can become.

IM THE NEGGERNAUT BITCH!!

DONT PM ME ABOUT WHERE TO GET GEAR OR ANCILLARIES, I DONT KNOW YOU AND I WILL FORWARD YOUR PM TO A MOD!

I am immortal
    I have inside me blood of kings
    I have no rival
    No man can be my equal
    Take me to the future of new earth

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RnrXiaPVeHY

Fricktion has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by yensun View Post
    you make me weak in the knees. I would like to take you out on a date.
    Not gona happen, keep it in your pants mate..

yensun will become famous soon enough. (+50) yensun will become famous soon enough. (+50) yensun will become famous soon enough. (+50) yensun will become famous soon enough. (+50) yensun will become famous soon enough. (+50) yensun will become famous soon enough. (+50) yensun will become famous soon enough. (+50) yensun will become famous soon enough. (+50) yensun will become famous soon enough. (+50) yensun will become famous soon enough. (+50) yensun will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Fricktion View Post
    Not gona happen, keep it in your pants mate..
    Come on mate... was just a question... no need to get your balls all sweaty ...

YO ALEIGH!!!! A DATE BABY!!!! YOU + ME = FANTASTIC TIME.

siersy, with everything that's already been said, I do believe that Lee is clean now, especially seeing the picture of him on the first page (I also have some inside info that Lee is actually clean, so I apologize for implying that he isn't), and also, if the IFBB had any brains, they would reinstate him today. Lee is a great example for bbing, and bbing needs Lee.

Originally Posted by Anabolism1000 View Post
    siersy, with everything that's already been said, I do believe that Lee is clean now, especially seeing the picture of him on the first page (I also have some inside info that Lee is actually clean, so I apologize for implying that he isn't), and also, if the IFBB had any brains, they would reinstate him today. Lee is a great example for bbing, and bbing needs Lee.
    yea i know, its going to be great to see him back in the IFBB..
    i would like to see this, i think we all would: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uYEyKDBHUNc
    but maybe 10-15 pounds more muscle if possible

X.Aleigh.X is on a distinguished road. (+10) X.Aleigh.X is on a distinguished road. (+10) X.Aleigh.X is on a distinguished road. (+10) X.Aleigh.X is on a distinguished road. (+10) X.Aleigh.X is on a distinguished road. (+10) X.Aleigh.X is on a distinguished road. (+10) X.Aleigh.X is on a distinguished road. (+10) X.Aleigh.X is on a distinguished road. (+10) X.Aleigh.X is on a distinguished road. (+10) X.Aleigh.X is on a distinguished road. (+10) X.Aleigh.X is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Ok..lets Get This Straight One Last Time...i Am Off.....i Am Not Doing Hrt.......i Am Taking Zero.....not A Low Dosage And CounT That As Zero..i Am Taking Nothing..guys..but Like I Said When I Am Back On I Will Let You All Know Ok.......so You Can Stop This Thread I Have Answered Your Question...you Asked I Answered ..ok

Aleigh's Dad

Captain Sagara is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Captain Sagara is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Captain Sagara is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Captain Sagara is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Captain Sagara is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Captain Sagara is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Captain Sagara is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Captain Sagara is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Captain Sagara is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Captain Sagara is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Captain Sagara is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Ok..lets Get This Straight One Last Time...i Am Off.....i Am Not Doing Hrt.......i Am Taking Zero.....not A Low Dosage And CounT That As Zero..i Am Taking Nothing..guys..but Like I Said When I Am Back On I Will Let You All Know Ok.......so You Can Stop This Thread I Have Answered Your Question...you Asked I Answered ..ok

Aleigh's Dad
    Strong Caps

Aleigh's Dad
    Hey Lee, Aleigh is the spitting image of you, especially the eyes.

God bless, and all the best to you guys.

Anabolism1000's Son, (just kiddin'), God bless.

Ace28 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ace28 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ace28 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ace28 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ace28 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ace28 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ace28 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ace28 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ace28 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ace28 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ace28 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by yensun View Post
    Come on mate... was just a question... no need to get your balls all sweaty ...

YO ALEIGH!!!! A DATE BABY!!!! YOU + ME = FANTASTIC TIME.

You driving?

"THE PEOPLE WHO MAKE THE GREATEST STRENGTH GAINS OVER TIME WILL MAKE THE GREATEST SIZE GAINS OVER TIME ACCORDING TO THEIR GENETIC POTENTIAL. If you're reading this and never get anywhere close to your ultimate strength levels (AT WHATEVER REP RANGE) you will never get to your utmost level of potential size." Dante Trudel

Dk716 is a name known to all. (+5000) Dk716 is a name known to all. (+5000) Dk716 is a name known to all. (+5000) Dk716 is a name known to all. (+5000) Dk716 is a name known to all. (+5000) Dk716 is a name known to all. (+5000) Dk716 is a name known to all. (+5000) Dk716 is a name known to all. (+5000) Dk716 is a name known to all. (+5000) Dk716 is a name known to all. (+5000) Dk716 is a name known to all. (+5000)

Aleigh's Dad
    This thread just reached epic status
    Ive got tiger blood, man

PhoenixBuff is a name known to all. (+5000) PhoenixBuff is a name known to all. (+5000) PhoenixBuff is a name known to all. (+5000) PhoenixBuff is a name known to all. (+5000) PhoenixBuff is a name known to all. (+5000) PhoenixBuff is a name known to all. (+5000) PhoenixBuff is a name known to all. (+5000) PhoenixBuff is a name known to all. (+5000) PhoenixBuff is a name known to all. (+5000) PhoenixBuff is a name known to all. (+5000) PhoenixBuff is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Wayneizgod View Post
    Lee is always straight forward with his fans
    ROTFLMAO! Okay man!
    United States Navy Veteran - GO NAVY!

im still in awe about lee's straight to the point reply on aleighs account haha.

not accusing aleigh of bein a fake, but its obvious someone is thinkin it..is there proof that its actually you aleigh. like spoon pics or anything?

if there is, then sorry, but you cant blame me for wondering. Not everyday you have Lee priest and his daughter arguing against (almost) an entire thread haha.
    Ive got tiger blood, man

otrebmu is just really nice. (+1000) otrebmu is just really nice. (+1000) otrebmu is just really nice. (+1000) otrebmu is just really nice. (+1000) otrebmu is just really nice. (+1000) otrebmu is just really nice. (+1000) otrebmu is just really nice. (+1000) otrebmu is just really nice. (+1000) otrebmu is just really nice. (+1000) otrebmu is just really nice. (+1000) otrebmu is just really nice. (+1000)
    well get in line... u should be there by the morning.. if ur lucky and if shes not to tired.. or u can pay ur way to the front of the line if u have $10...
    cool i'll let you know the next time I'm in Australia
    ''Don't quit. Suffer now and live the rest of your life as a champion.'' -Muhammad Ali

my_name_is is on a distinguished road. (+10) my_name_is is on a distinguished road. (+10) my_name_is is on a distinguished road. (+10) my_name_is is on a distinguished road. (+10) my_name_is is on a distinguished road. (+10) my_name_is is on a distinguished road. (+10) my_name_is is on a distinguished road. (+10) my_name_is is on a distinguished road. (+10) my_name_is is on a distinguished road. (+10) my_name_is is on a distinguished road. (+10) my_name_is is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Funny how most of you have overlooked the woman in the 1st pic.

You all like lee's arms though huh.

Misc=Camp

Originally Posted by my_name_is View Post
    Funny how most of you have overlooked the woman in the 1st pic.

You all like lee's arms though huh.

Misc=Camp

just for the record, lots commented on the woman
    Ive got tiger blood, man

Originally Posted by Dk716 View Post
    just for the record, lots commented on the woman
    yea your right there was an enitre discussion on how its lee's ex and she turned into a crazy whore with a 10 foot ciltoris

Loctus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Loctus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Loctus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Loctus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Loctus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Loctus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Loctus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Loctus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Loctus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Loctus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Loctus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Dk716 View Post
    im still in awe about lee's straight to the point reply on aleighs account haha.

not accusing aleigh of bein a fake, but its obvious someone is thinkin it..is there proof that its actually you aleigh. like spoon pics or anything?

if there is, then sorry, but you cant blame me for wondering. Not everyday you have Lee priest and his daughter arguing against (almost) an entire thread haha.
    lol wut?

http://bodyspace.bodybuilding.com/XA...eceived&page=7
    "that guy is like a damn unicorn" -Evan Centopani on Mamdouh Elsbiay