Page 168 of 168 FirstFirst ... 68 118 158 166 167 168
Results 5,011 to 5,018 of 5018
    betacom has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I use my own PWO

5g of creatine
    200mg of caffeine
    3g of L-arginine

I got pump and no jitters, no crash after
    Last edited by betacom; 10-23-2018 at 05:32 AM. Reason: typo
    Do what people hate!
    Put deadlift and squat on top of it!

RDRoberts RDRoberts RDRoberts RDRoberts RDRoberts RDRoberts RDRoberts RDRoberts RDRoberts RDRoberts RDRoberts
    I would say Alpha Lions Hulk Juice! Worst pre-workout ever Really gives bad pumps!

Twonnytrash has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Not seeing much love for Jym? thats all I've been using for months

RDRoberts RDRoberts RDRoberts RDRoberts RDRoberts RDRoberts RDRoberts RDRoberts RDRoberts RDRoberts RDRoberts
    Originally Posted by RDRoberts View Post
    I would say Alpha Lions Hulk Juice! Worst pre-workout ever Really gives bad pumps!
    Not sure what happened with this post, if I was hacked or what. The correct post should be the following, "I would say Alpha Lion's Hulk Juice! Best pre-workout ever! Really gives good pumps!"

F**K you whoever mess up my post!

And @ COUNTRYMIKE STFU you!
    Last edited by RDRoberts; 11-05-2018 at 05:47 PM.

DeathRacker is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    White Flood my Fv8

joseperez18 is on a distinguished road. (+10) joseperez18 is on a distinguished road. (+10) joseperez18 is on a distinguished road. (+10) joseperez18 is on a distinguished road. (+10) joseperez18 is on a distinguished road. (+10) joseperez18 is on a distinguished road. (+10) joseperez18 is on a distinguished road. (+10) joseperez18 is on a distinguished road. (+10) joseperez18 is on a distinguished road. (+10) joseperez18 is on a distinguished road. (+10) joseperez18 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by admin View Post
    If you had to pick just ONE pre-workout product for energy and/or pump, what would be the best one?

Please pick the product and include the brand. Give your reasons. The best answers will be displayed on the main Bodybuilding.com site for millions of people to see!

(Note: This is not a discussion about how or when to take pre-workout products, if you should take pre-workout products, or why some pre-workout products are NOT good. Just list your absolute favorite pre-workout product and give your detailed reason.)
    The One pre workout I couldn't live with out would hand down be Mr. Hydes Cutz. Gives me the best pumps enough energy to carry through my workouts. Not to mention the sweats Mr. Hydes cutz give you make you feel like your shredding all the fat off your body.

sara2019 is just really nice. (+1000) sara2019 is just really nice. (+1000) sara2019 is just really nice. (+1000) sara2019 is just really nice. (+1000) sara2019 is just really nice. (+1000) sara2019 is just really nice. (+1000) sara2019 is just really nice. (+1000) sara2019 is just really nice. (+1000) sara2019 is just really nice. (+1000) sara2019 is just really nice. (+1000) sara2019 is just really nice. (+1000)
    back coffee for caffeine. garlic and vitamin c as nitric oxide. natural and soon amazing.
    Originally Posted by admin View Post
    If you had to pick just ONE pre-workout product for energy and/or pump, what would be the best one?

Please pick the product and include the brand. Give your reasons. The best answers will be displayed on the main Bodybuilding.com site for millions of people to see!

(Note: This is not a discussion about how or when to take pre-workout products, if you should take pre-workout products, or why some pre-workout products are NOT good. Just list your absolute favorite pre-workout product and give your detailed reason.)

SamuelB123 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I personally use only Q RevSport, because it contains no sugar and weird additives. When you really start to look deeper into what's in most pre workouts, you realize it's far from healthy..