Page 2 of 169 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 52 102 ... LastLast
    CBinns23 is on a distinguished road. (+10) CBinns23 is on a distinguished road. (+10) CBinns23 is on a distinguished road. (+10) CBinns23 is on a distinguished road. (+10) CBinns23 is on a distinguished road. (+10) CBinns23 is on a distinguished road. (+10) CBinns23 is on a distinguished road. (+10) CBinns23 is on a distinguished road. (+10) CBinns23 is on a distinguished road. (+10) CBinns23 is on a distinguished road. (+10) CBinns23 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by bigliftin16 View Post
    NaNo Vapor is definitely the best product out. i haven't tried very many but i don't really want to. i'm so focused when i use it. 2 thumbs up.
    it would be good for you if you havent tried very many....

guarantee youd be amazed by NO Shotgun
    Pain is Weakness Leaving the Body - Arnold

Current supps:
    Hyperdrol x2
    mass fx
    superpump 250

scottymac710 is just really nice. (+1000) scottymac710 is just really nice. (+1000) scottymac710 is just really nice. (+1000) scottymac710 is just really nice. (+1000) scottymac710 is just really nice. (+1000) scottymac710 is just really nice. (+1000) scottymac710 is just really nice. (+1000) scottymac710 is just really nice. (+1000) scottymac710 is just really nice. (+1000) scottymac710 is just really nice. (+1000) scottymac710 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by PAZ14 View Post
    i gotta say trac no. iv taken superpump250 and the no shotgun and both did a number on my stomach. dont get me wrong the pump was good but the trac no seems to give me a better rush of energy and strength. It doesnt upset my stomach and the taste is great,

" cant workout without it" workouts will never be the same
    I just got a 15 pack box of trac and ive been taking it this past week most workouts, i prefer an energized pre-workout drink most of the time (ive actually been adding a mini scoop of fast twitch in with the trac) but the TRAC has given me some of the best pumps and crazy vascularity like ive never had with another product. Def lovin it, if they had caffeinated trac id be all over that..
    ~-Mr. PHF 2009-~

<<<<PH/DS Family Member>>>>

ISSA Certified Personal Trainer

Geoff_Saari is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Geoff_Saari is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Geoff_Saari is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Geoff_Saari is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Geoff_Saari is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Geoff_Saari is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Geoff_Saari is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Geoff_Saari is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Geoff_Saari is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Geoff_Saari is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Geoff_Saari is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Fast Twitch by Cytosport

BigSkiPU has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BigSkiPU has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BigSkiPU has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BigSkiPU has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I tried NO Xplode and at first I loved it but when I was about half way done with the tub the effects started to wear off and it would actually make me tired in the gym. As a result I had to up my serving to 2.5 scoops which sucked cuz then I ran through the tub really fast. Now I just purchased the 2 for 1 No Shotgun and I love it! It's way better than No Xplode and I dont think I will ever go back go No Xplode. Im looking forward to trying white flood, superpump 250, and black powder. Those products seem to be really good also.

jgood will become famous soon enough. (+50) jgood will become famous soon enough. (+50) jgood will become famous soon enough. (+50) jgood will become famous soon enough. (+50) jgood will become famous soon enough. (+50) jgood will become famous soon enough. (+50) jgood will become famous soon enough. (+50) jgood will become famous soon enough. (+50) jgood will become famous soon enough. (+50) jgood will become famous soon enough. (+50) jgood will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    N.O xplode is decent as far as energy goes but you get use to it pretty quick like at the 1/4 or 1/2 of the tub point. MRI Black Powder is pretty good for endurance and recovery but doesn't give the same energy. I would go with both if I could switch them off and on.

What would be best to mix with white flood ... green mag or purple wrath? something else?
    =============================================
    My Training Log:
    new log soon!

veotis is on a distinguished road. (+10) veotis is on a distinguished road. (+10) veotis is on a distinguished road. (+10) veotis is on a distinguished road. (+10) veotis is on a distinguished road. (+10) veotis is on a distinguished road. (+10) veotis is on a distinguished road. (+10) veotis is on a distinguished road. (+10) veotis is on a distinguished road. (+10) veotis is on a distinguished road. (+10) veotis is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by tylerdernigan View Post
    No Explode vs. Na-NO Vapor vs. NO-Shotgun

Na-NO vapor: (fruit punch)
    Im a big fan of this product because of the incredible enrergy it gives me and mental focus. I feel that its more than just a caffine buzz. i actually get more focussed and ready to lift. It gives about the same pumps as No-xplode; nothing special but its there. Tolerance is much better than No-xplode i feel that i can get through most of the bottle without getting used to the effects. BUT the biggest drawback of NaNo vapor is its price. Its the most expensive that ive seen on most websites, and i saw it at GNC for 79.99 for the larger bottle. I dont know if anyone actually pays that ( i feel bad if they do) but i know im not ready to spend 80$ on a preworkout drink. Taste also leaves somthing to be desired. I got used to it, but the first time i could barely get it down and missed the taste of NO-xplode.
    Energy 5/5
    Focus 5/5
    Pumps 3/5
    Tolerance 4/5
    Taste 2/5
    Price 1/5
    Nano Vapor is not that expensive. For 48.99 here at BB.com, you get 54 servings. That'll last you for a while. You get 60 servings of NoExplode for 49.99. Years ago, before NoExplode changed their formula, I had to use 2 servings to feel it. You definitely don't have to use 2 servings of Nano Vapor.

JayKL149 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JayKL149 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JayKL149 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JayKL149 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JayKL149 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JayKL149 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JayKL149 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JayKL149 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JayKL149 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JayKL149 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JayKL149 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    If your going for just a boost of energy before a workout I have just taken a prolab caffeine pill (200mg) I have taken NO-Xplode before a workout it seemed the only energy enhancement it had in it was the caffeine, so why not just save money and take a caffeine pill 100pills for $5.00.

Registered User CONTROLLED LABS's Avatar
    CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by BigSkiPU View Post
    I tried NO Xplode and at first I loved it but when I was about half way done with the tub the effects started to wear off and it would actually make me tired in the gym. As a result I had to up my serving to 2.5 scoops which sucked cuz then I ran through the tub really fast. Now I just purchased the 2 for 1 No Shotgun and I love it! It's way better than No Xplode and I dont think I will ever go back go No Xplode. Im looking forward to trying white flood, superpump 250, and black powder. Those products seem to be really good also.
    looking forward to your feedback on white flood when you give it a go
    Originally Posted by jgood View Post
    N.O xplode is decent as far as energy goes but you get use to it pretty quick like at the 1/4 or 1/2 of the tub point. MRI Black Powder is pretty good for endurance and recovery but doesn't give the same energy. I would go with both if I could switch them off and on.

What would be best to mix with white flood ... green mag or purple wrath? something else?
    white flood and green mag are a great combo, but many use all three. white flood mixed with green magnitude preworkout and purple wraath during the workout
    Specials & insider info
    https://www.********.com/controlledlabs

www.bodybuilding.com/store/clabs/clabs.htm

FREE CL stuff for your labels
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=6654831

efewe has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) efewe has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) efewe has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) efewe has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) efewe has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) efewe has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by CONTROLLED LABS View Post
    white flood and green mag are a great combo, but many use all three. white flood mixed with green magnitude preworkout and purple wraath during the workout
    I've stacked almost every CL product now, and I've also used SP250 & another pre-workout called "Armageddon" The latter was crap, in fact I used it twice then gave the tub to my brother-in-law.

My most effective stack was probably the WF, GM, PW along w/ GlycerGrow. I had awesome workouts w/ plenty of enery & focus. Not to mention some pretty noticeable results.

CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by efewe View Post
    I've stacked almost every CL product now, and I've also used SP250 & another pre-workout called "Armageddon" The latter was crap, in fact I used it twice then gave the tub to my brother-in-law.

My most effective stack was probably the WF, GM, PW along w/ GlycerGrow. I had awesome workouts w/ plenty of enery & focus. Not to mention some pretty noticeable results.
    that is awesome, thanks for the feedback. which flavors of each did you get?
    Specials & insider info

jgood will become famous soon enough. (+50) jgood will become famous soon enough. (+50) jgood will become famous soon enough. (+50) jgood will become famous soon enough. (+50) jgood will become famous soon enough. (+50) jgood will become famous soon enough. (+50) jgood will become famous soon enough. (+50) jgood will become famous soon enough. (+50) jgood will become famous soon enough. (+50) jgood will become famous soon enough. (+50) jgood will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I just ordered purple wrath, green mag and white flood can't wait I should have it by the end of the week. Might look into getting blueup and glycergrow too depending on how things go for a couple weeks or so.

Is REDuction the replacement for Red ACID?
    Last edited by jgood; 05-20-2008 at 09:05 AM.
    My Training Log:
    new log soon!

very concerned w/ mTOR's An Inconvenient Bro's Avatar
    An Inconvenient Bro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) An Inconvenient Bro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) An Inconvenient Bro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) An Inconvenient Bro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) An Inconvenient Bro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) An Inconvenient Bro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) An Inconvenient Bro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) An Inconvenient Bro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) An Inconvenient Bro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) An Inconvenient Bro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) An Inconvenient Bro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    that is awesome, thanks for the feedback. which flavors of each did you get?
    Hey Klaft howzit? As long as you're here maybe you can answer a question. How come you chose to include arginine in one form or another in white blood and white flood?

kthx
    Xtreme Formulations

Place your faith in Lord Jesus and he will heal you

Nimbus Nutrition Rep leonidas300's Avatar
    leonidas300 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) leonidas300 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) leonidas300 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) leonidas300 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) leonidas300 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) leonidas300 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) leonidas300 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) leonidas300 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) leonidas300 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) leonidas300 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) leonidas300 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Cable Crossovers Customizer View Post
    Hey Klaft howzit? As long as you're here maybe you can answer a question. How come you chose to include arginine in one form or another in white blood and white flood?

kthx
    Why are you such a poopy head?
    Certitude is the enemy of wisdom.
    "We have just enough religion to make us hate, but not enough to make us love one another." Johnathan Swift.

Remember this principle: if you have to chew something, it ain't anabolic. Alan Aragon

NIMBUS NUTRITION "When Performance is Everything!"
    POSEIDON
    clay@nimbusnutrition.com

I just ordered purple wrath, green mag and white flood can't wait I should have it by the end of the week. Might look into getting blueup and glycergrow too depending on how things go for a couple weeks or so.

Is REDuction the replacement for Red ACID?
    yes, REDuction did replace RED acid. at 20 years old blue up probably wouldnt be the best use of your money.
    Specials & insider info

Beast2Be has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Beast2Be has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Beast2Be has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Beast2Be has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Beast2Be has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Beast2Be has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Beast2Be has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Beast2Be has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Beast2Be has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Beast2Be has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Beast2Be has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    yes, REDuction did replace RED acid. at 20 years old blue up probably wouldnt be the best use of your money.
    It really just depends on the person. I did a 8 week cycle of Blue Up last year (21 years old) and ended up really liking it. I may have low test levels though

Originally Posted by Beast2Be View Post
    It really just depends on the person. I did a 8 week cycle of Blue Up last year (21 years old) and ended up really liking it. I may have low test levels though
    yeah, its person dependent, but generically speaking a 20 year old has better options than a test booster unless they have low free test.
    Specials & insider info

Yeah I think I will do glycergrow for sure but I will just see on the other ones ... unless I want to feel like more of a man and get more test lol.
    My Training Log:
    new log soon!

An Inconvenient Bro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) An Inconvenient Bro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) An Inconvenient Bro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) An Inconvenient Bro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) An Inconvenient Bro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) An Inconvenient Bro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) An Inconvenient Bro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) An Inconvenient Bro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) An Inconvenient Bro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) An Inconvenient Bro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) An Inconvenient Bro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

kthx
    bump!
    Xtreme Formulations

Yeah I think I will do glycergrow for sure but I will just see on the other ones ... unless I want to feel like more of a man and get more test lol.
    sounds good, no need to jump into too many at one time, add them in in a few weeks
    Specials & insider info

StandStrong is not very helpful. (-500) StandStrong is not very helpful. (-500) StandStrong is not very helpful. (-500) StandStrong is not very helpful. (-500) StandStrong is not very helpful. (-500) StandStrong is not very helpful. (-500) StandStrong is not very helpful. (-500) StandStrong is not very helpful. (-500) StandStrong is not very helpful. (-500) StandStrong is not very helpful. (-500) StandStrong is not very helpful. (-500)
    No Shotgun

kthx
    bumperino Jonny!
    Xtreme Formulations

little lats is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) little lats is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) little lats is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) little lats is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) little lats is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) little lats is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) little lats is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) little lats is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) little lats is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) little lats is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) little lats is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    bumperino Jonny!

I think uz being ignored....

razors_edge has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) razors_edge has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) razors_edge has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) razors_edge has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) razors_edge has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) razors_edge has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) razors_edge has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    For me, it comes down to either BLACK POWDER from MRI or naNO Vapor from muscletech. As much as I hate muscle tech, I think naNO-Vapor is the one. It also helped me loose alot of belly fat

Originally Posted by little lats View Post
    I think uz being ignored....
    boooooooo

I guess I wont get an answer from Klaft almighty
    Xtreme Formulations

Elliptical Envy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Elliptical Envy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Elliptical Envy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Elliptical Envy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Elliptical Envy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Elliptical Envy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Elliptical Envy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Elliptical Envy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Elliptical Envy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Elliptical Envy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Elliptical Envy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    boooooooo

You know you can't ask him/them ****.
    HALEO Lead Forum Representative

Echo in Eternity

Store Link - http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/haleo.html
    ******** Page - www.********.com/pages/HALEO-Worldwide-Inc/344612048892858

Nimbus Nutrition Rep leonidas300's Avatar
    leonidas300 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) leonidas300 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) leonidas300 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) leonidas300 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) leonidas300 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) leonidas300 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) leonidas300 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) leonidas300 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) leonidas300 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) leonidas300 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) leonidas300 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    boooooooo

He dodged your questions like a Ninja.
    Certitude is the enemy of wisdom.
    "We have just enough religion to make us hate, but not enough to make us love one another." Johnathan Swift.

Remember this principle: if you have to chew something, it ain't anabolic. Alan Aragon

NIMBUS NUTRITION "When Performance is Everything!"
    POSEIDON
    clay@nimbusnutrition.com

Jmurphz33 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jmurphz33 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jmurphz33 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jmurphz33 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jmurphz33 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jmurphz33 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jmurphz33 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jmurphz33 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jmurphz33 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jmurphz33 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jmurphz33 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I'm gonna go with NO Shotgun, by VPX.
    I've been using No-Explod, SP250 a bit, and vitamin world's version (Nos Blast) for a while.

The NO Shotgun isn't overly sweet or intense, but a decent taste, and I got a great pump out of it... the last two workouts on it have been my best in a while. Try it out, I think it's still BOGO on here!

Pbmiyagi91 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    looking forward to your feedback on white flood when you give it a go

is it cool to take white flood and white blood at the same time
    i also take green mag with it and am considering taking purple wrath also

Originally Posted by Pbmiyagi91 View Post
    is it cool to take white flood and white blood at the same time
    i also take green mag with it and am considering taking purple wrath also
    you can take white flood preworkout and white blood before bed. no need to take both at the same time
    Specials & insider info

Pbmiyagi91 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    you can take white flood preworkout and white blood before bed. no need to take both at the same time
    but if i took wf 60 min PW and wb 30 min PW
    would i getter a better pump
    and how well would purple wrath fit into that