Page 164 of 169 FirstFirst ... 64 114 154 162 163 164 165 166 ... LastLast
Results 4,891 to 4,920 of 5046
    Mickfootie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mickfootie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mickfootie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mickfootie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mickfootie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mickfootie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mickfootie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mickfootie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mickfootie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mickfootie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mickfootie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Some good ones -

BlueStar Nutraceuticals P.P.K - Excellent pre-workout that gives you the kick up the arse with great focus, energy and even better pumps.

Athletic Edge Steel Edge - Another excellent pre-workout formula that delivers the vital requirements for your workouts.

Both of the above are two of the best to date IMO that give you the desired enhancements required for your workouts.
    There are other good ones that give different components but not as satisfactory as the above.
    Believe to Achieve
    Work Hard Play Hard
    The above are my views only and do not constitute to medical advice

Registered User scottdouglasdic's Avatar
    scottdouglasdic has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Pre Series bulk seems to be getting number one on every top 10 I look at.

Citrulline Malate 2:16,000 mg
    Beta-Alanine4,000 mg
    BCAA 2:1:1 4,000 mg
    Betaine Anhydrous 4,000 mg
    Taurine1,300 mg
    N-Acetyl L-Tyrosine600 mg
    Choline Bitartrate500 mg
    L-Theanine360 mg
    Caffeine Anhydrous180 mg
    Mucuna Pruriens (98% L-Dopa)70 mg
    L-Norvaline 60 mg
    Synephrine50 mg
    Hordenine 25 mg
    BioPerine 5 mg

MEsupplements is on a distinguished road. (+10) MEsupplements is on a distinguished road. (+10) MEsupplements is on a distinguished road. (+10) MEsupplements is on a distinguished road. (+10) MEsupplements is on a distinguished road. (+10) MEsupplements is on a distinguished road. (+10) MEsupplements is on a distinguished road. (+10) MEsupplements is on a distinguished road. (+10) MEsupplements is on a distinguished road. (+10) MEsupplements is on a distinguished road. (+10) MEsupplements is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Thumbs up Muscle Elements PreCre

One of the few Pre's that amps up more than just your central nervous system, it also fuels your muscles and mind for the best workouts & pumps every time - with only one scoop. Get up close & personal with PreCre!
    Attached Images
    James Tracy
    VP Muscle Elements

cutt8604 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I like artillery by aesthetic ammunition. It is one of the few with DMAE, and it also has 300 mg of caffeine per scoop!

Originally Posted by MEsupplements View Post
    One of the few Pre's that amps up more than just your central nervous system, it also fuels your muscles and mind for the best workouts & pumps every time - with only one scoop. Get up close & personal with PreCre!

Felix1movers has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Pre-work ingredients

You walk into the gym, ready for the greatest workout of your life—but will you have enough in the tank to finish what you start? The right food will provide most of the raw energy you need to lift, but that’s only one piece of the puzzle. Whole food won’t prime your central nervous system, increase nitric oxide, or help muscle fibers contract harder.

You need supplements that can do these things, and help you sustain high intensity levels. Here are six categories of energy supplements you should consider adding to your regimen before you head to the gym.

NUTRIENTS
    If you don’t take in calories before you train, then your body is like a hybrid vehicle without gas: No matter how much you charge it with other forms of energy, you aren’t going to go very far. Here’s what you need before workouts.
    • Protein Eat a whole-food meal about 60–90 minutes before training, then drink a pre-workout shake as you head to the gym. The shake should have about 25–50 grams of protein, depending on how much you weigh. Research shows a mix of whey and casein is one of the best choices at this time.
    • Carbs Fast-digesting carbs release insulin, driving the delivery of nutrients to muscle tissue. Take carbs in a 1:1 ratio with protein in your pre-workout shake.

STRENGTH BOOSTERS
    Boosting strength in the short term is possible with these three supplements. Consider them as standalones or look for products that blend them.
    • Creatine Creatine drives fluid into your muscle cells, blunting soreness and allowing you to lift heavier for longer. Look for creatine monohydrate, the gold standard of creatines.
    • Beta-Alanine This amino acid boosts muscular strength and endurance by increasing your body’s levels of carnosine, a small peptide formed of beta-alanine and histidine.
    • Cordyceps This Tibetan fungus helps boost immediate strength by contributing to your ATP (adenosine tri-phosphate) cycle. Combine creatine and Cordyceps for greater immediate strength.

ENERGY BOOSTERS
    Energy boosters work in a wide variety of ways—some stimulate your central nervous system (CNS), while others increase brain activity. Each of these forms of energy allows you to train harder for longer.
    • Caffeine Anhydrous Research demonstrates that this dry form of the stimulant is the best for increasing energy and strength. Taking caffeine helps reduce the perceived pain of lifting weights.
    • BCAAs This group of amino acids includes leucine, isoleucine and valine. BCAAs are absorbed more readily into your system, bypassing your liver to go directly to working muscles, delivering fast energy. n Yohimbe As with caffeine, this extract from bark helps drive up energy levels by reducing stored body fat you can use as energy.

PUMP BOOSTERS
    Muscle pumps provide more than an aesthetic improvement. A good pump delivers blood and nutrients to muscle tissue, helping it recover and grow.
    • Arginine This amino acid converts in your body to nitric oxide (NO), a gas molecule that allows your blood vessels to expand so that more blood, oxygen and nutrients reach your working muscles.
    • Citrulline Research shows that citrulline may convert to arginine more effectively than supplemental arginine. Additional research shows that taking a combo of citrulline and arginine may be more effective for increasing NO production than taking either alone.
    • Agmatine Sulfate This relatively new supplement supports nitric oxide synthase, the enzyme that helps produce NO from arginine.

FAT BURNERS
    Excess body fat isn’t good for much except this: It’s a great source of workout fuel. The key is to get your body to let go of this stored energy pre- and post-workout. These supps provide a two-for-one, helping fuel workouts with your own fat.
    • Raspberry Ketones Rising in popularity, raspberry ketones can increase metabolic rate and release fat from storage.
    • Capsicum Sometimes listed as capsaicin, this supplement from chili peppers helps drive up your metabolic rate so you naturally burn more calories.
    • Green Coffee Bean Extract This fat burner contains a higher concentration of chlorogenic acid than do roasted beans. This is the chemical that works with caffeine to release and burn body fat.

BRAIN BOOSTERS
    Increased brain activity means increased focus—and that means more intense workouts.
    • Tyrosine This amino acid elevates mood, enhances focus and even boosts sex drive. In your body, tyrosine is used to support production of hormones and neurotransmitters that include dopamine, epinephrine, norepinephrine and thyroid hormone.
    • Phenylethylamine (PEA) A metabolite of the amino acid phenylalanine, PEA helps boost brain chemicals including serotonin, dopamine and norepinephrine.
    • Choline This nutrient is a precursor to acetylcholine, a neurotransmitter that’s responsible for signaling muscle contractions and other brain activity. In addition, choline helps improve memory.

robchilds10 is on a distinguished road. (+10) robchilds10 is on a distinguished road. (+10) robchilds10 is on a distinguished road. (+10) robchilds10 is on a distinguished road. (+10) robchilds10 is on a distinguished road. (+10) robchilds10 is on a distinguished road. (+10) robchilds10 is on a distinguished road. (+10) robchilds10 is on a distinguished road. (+10) robchilds10 is on a distinguished road. (+10) robchilds10 is on a distinguished road. (+10) robchilds10 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    by far cannibal ferox. that pre is the worst tasting thing ive ever had but it was more than worth it. I had focus for about 3 hours almost as if i were taking adhd medicine and with the amount of stims in their product it will get anyone up and moving. amazing supp!!

ewolf2 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ewolf2 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ewolf2 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ewolf2 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ewolf2 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ewolf2 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ewolf2 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ewolf2 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ewolf2 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ewolf2 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ewolf2 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    My two new favorite products are definitely Alpha Cuts and Upload by Alpha Pro Nutrition. I take Alpha Cuts every morning before my fasted cardio and the amount of energy and focus it gives me is insane and the same goes for upload!

*Nationally qualified classic physique competitor and middleweight bodybuilding

~Follow Me On Instagram: alaskan_muscle

☆Affordable Online Training☆
    www.********.com/theoriginalteamwolf?fref=ts
    Prices&Testimonies: http://awolf10.wix.com/teamwolf

DRINK WATER
    WORK HARDER
    GET BIGGER

IG: a_tarasov1 Pretty Boy Floyd's Avatar
    Pretty Boy Floyd is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Pretty Boy Floyd is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Pretty Boy Floyd is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Pretty Boy Floyd is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Pretty Boy Floyd is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Pretty Boy Floyd is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Pretty Boy Floyd is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Pretty Boy Floyd is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Pretty Boy Floyd is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Pretty Boy Floyd is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Pretty Boy Floyd is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    if you like PUMPS:

Caldo21 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Easily R1 Pre Train! Rule One Protein's definitely takes the cake with their R1 Pre Train. It taste great, and the energy is awesome! Especially blending that fruit punch flavor with water and some ice, makes for a pre workout slushy! It's crazy good

AlphaProExpert has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlphaProExpert has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlphaProExpert has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlphaProExpert has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlphaProExpert has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlphaProExpert has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlphaProExpert has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlphaProExpert has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlphaProExpert has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlphaProExpert has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlphaProExpert has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by ewolf2 View Post
    My two new favorite products are definitely Alpha Cuts and Upload by Alpha Pro Nutrition. I take Alpha Cuts every morning before my fasted cardio and the amount of energy and focus it gives me is insane and the same goes for upload!

Thanks for posting this shot ewolf2 ! How are you liking the padded straps?
    Alpha Pro Nutrition spokesperson
    Greatness Expected™

Now available in the store! http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/alpha-pro-nutrition.htm

UPLOAD®, VEX®, INTRALOAD®, ALPHA CUTS®

www.alphapronutrition.com

☑*CountryMike Appreciation Crew*☑

kevinh4il34543 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Panic x by neurobolics.com is my vote

Most new pre work powders are cutting it short and trading amino acids and other required muscle building blocks for products that contain caffeine only. I can buy a mountain dew and and chug it and max my bench by ten pounds but then what? how long does that last? You gotta have the essentials that give you a continual pump. Find the companies willing contain expensive ingredients for low cost

SUPPLEMENT FACTS
    serving size: 1 Scoop 1.1g (11cc scoop)
    Servings Per Container: 30
    Amount Per Serving DV%
    Amount Per Serving % Daily Value **
    Creatine Monohydrate 3290mg *
    L-Citrulline 1000mg *
    DL-Malate 1000mg *
    Beta Alanine 500mg *
    L-Arginine Alpha-Ketoglutarate *
    (AAKG)… 2600mg
    Dimethylaminoethanol (DMAE) *
    250mg
    L-Ornithine Alpha-Ketoglutarate *
    660mg
    N-Acetyl L-Tyrosine 100mg *
    Caffiene Anhydrous 100mg *

AlphaProExpert has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlphaProExpert has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlphaProExpert has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlphaProExpert has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlphaProExpert has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlphaProExpert has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlphaProExpert has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlphaProExpert has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlphaProExpert has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlphaProExpert has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlphaProExpert has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Alpha Cuts by Alpha Pro Nutrition

ALPHA CUTS was designed as a pure Pre-Cardio supplement. A formula you should take before cardio-vascular activty to switch you over to burning more fat cells for energy instead of just carbohydrates.

So many consumers have started using it as a regular pre-workout though with great results. The bottom line is that you should take what you know will give you a great workout. No athlete has ever succeeded by having mediocre training sessions.

More info on: http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/al...-nutrition.htm
    Alpha Pro Nutrition spokesperson
    Greatness Expected™

Now available in the store! http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/alpha-pro-nutrition.htm

UPLOAD®, VEX®, INTRALOAD®, ALPHA CUTS®

www.alphapronutrition.com

☑*CountryMike Appreciation Crew*☑

I like to use R1 Pre Train by Rule One Proteins. Awesome energy, super clean, great focus. You really can't beat it. Best bang for the buck as far as pre workouts go.

AustinOb has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Dr. Jekyll for pump, and as overall pre-workout, mr.Hyde wins.

Aging Without Growing Old lonniej's Avatar
    lonniej is a name known to all. (+5000) lonniej is a name known to all. (+5000) lonniej is a name known to all. (+5000) lonniej is a name known to all. (+5000) lonniej is a name known to all. (+5000) lonniej is a name known to all. (+5000) lonniej is a name known to all. (+5000) lonniej is a name known to all. (+5000) lonniej is a name known to all. (+5000) lonniej is a name known to all. (+5000) lonniej is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I have been using ProMera Sports Pump Extrem for about a year now..It works well for me!!
    "No, I beat my body and make it my slave so that after I have preached to others, I myself will not be disqualified for the prize." --1 Corinthians 9:27

My Workout Journal:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=133950541

ilgarx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ilgarx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ilgarx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ilgarx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ilgarx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ilgarx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ilgarx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ilgarx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ilgarx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ilgarx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ilgarx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    psycho pre workout would win it for me, its not a crazy body pump, pre workout but its mostly a focused one. Good for deadlifting and squating
    Royal gains NYC-------- Search that up.

Faster than Yesterday SprinterChick's Avatar
    SprinterChick is just really nice. (+1000) SprinterChick is just really nice. (+1000) SprinterChick is just really nice. (+1000) SprinterChick is just really nice. (+1000) SprinterChick is just really nice. (+1000) SprinterChick is just really nice. (+1000) SprinterChick is just really nice. (+1000) SprinterChick is just really nice. (+1000) SprinterChick is just really nice. (+1000) SprinterChick is just really nice. (+1000) SprinterChick is just really nice. (+1000)
    MusclePharm Assault... especially the watermelon flavour.

* Caffeine, creatine, and beta alanine all there which are all proven to boost performance
    * MusclePharm is created with athletes in mind so doping control won't get to me anytime soon
    * Loving the BA tingles, they're there but nothing too intense just a signal of "it's working so off to the track and weights with you!"
    * DEFINITELY able to push harder with it... was able to bench 8-10 reps with what was my 5-rep max beforehand and lactic acid is definitely buffered so more brutal track intervals can be put into a workout
    * Caffeine is great for waking me up when I gotta go train after work when all I secretly want to do is take a nap
    * Not sure if it's because the PWO is making me work harder, but I do sweat way more when training if I've taken it and I love that drenched in sweat feeling
    * It tastes really good
    * Having to take a gallon of water due to the creatine in it plus having to quit caffeine otherwise has made me quit my horrid Starbucks and soda habbits so yes to healthier calorie intake as a result

Basically I <3 it.

MrMakAttack has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MrMakAttack has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MrMakAttack has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MrMakAttack has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MrMakAttack has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MrMakAttack has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MrMakAttack has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MrMakAttack has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MrMakAttack has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MrMakAttack has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MrMakAttack has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by SprinterChick View Post
    MusclePharm Assault... especially the watermelon flavour.

* Caffeine, creatine, and beta alanine all there which are all proven to boost performance
    * MusclePharm is created with athletes in mind so doping control won't get to me anytime soon
    * Loving the BA tingles, they're there but nothing too intense just a signal of "it's working so off to the track and weights with you!"
    * DEFINITELY able to push harder with it... was able to bench 8-10 reps with what was my 5-rep max beforehand and lactic acid is definitely buffered so more brutal track intervals can be put into a workout
    * Caffeine is great for waking me up when I gotta go train after work when all I secretly want to do is take a nap
    * Not sure if it's because the PWO is making me work harder, but I do sweat way more when training if I've taken it and I love that drenched in sweat feeling
    * It tastes really good
    * Having to take a gallon of water due to the creatine in it plus having to quit caffeine otherwise has made me quit my horrid Starbucks and soda habbits so yes to healthier calorie intake as a result

Basically I <3 it.
    What are some other preworkouts you have tried? MP Assault was my first PWO ever and it made me too scatterbrained. Since then I have tried many other preworkouts and have found so many that are so much better...
    Twatter: marked4u2c

*WWG1WGA Crew*
    *MAGA Crew*
    *Never on BB.com anymore crew**

"The Iron is the best antidepressant I have ever found. There is no better way to fight weakness than with strength. Once the mind and body have been awakened to their true potential, it's impossible to turn back." - Henry Rollins

JGatzby will become famous soon enough. (+50) JGatzby will become famous soon enough. (+50) JGatzby will become famous soon enough. (+50) JGatzby will become famous soon enough. (+50) JGatzby will become famous soon enough. (+50) JGatzby will become famous soon enough. (+50) JGatzby will become famous soon enough. (+50) JGatzby will become famous soon enough. (+50) JGatzby will become famous soon enough. (+50) JGatzby will become famous soon enough. (+50) JGatzby will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    For the record, I am very intolerant to caffeine... I drank 3 Monsters in one sitting last week (that's almost like 500 mg of caffeine) and didn't feel much.

Today was the first time I tried a PWO because I managed to muster up some extra dough and free time... Cellucor C4 Dreamsicle (HnnNGNGNNNGNG...flavor was heavenly).

Results? HOLY CRAP... I DIDN'T KNOW WHAT TO DO WITH ALL THAT ENERGY!!! I LOOKED UP A FULL ABS WORKOUT ONLINE AND DID SOME CARDIO (I never do cardio due to time constraints) BECAUSE I JUST WANTED TO DO SOMETHING...

10/10 Flavor and Performance... I hope I never develop a tolerance to this thing !

florentine3 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Because of caffeine's average 6-hour half-life ... 25% of the amount you initially consume is still with you 12 hours later. Push that initial intake into the middle of the day .. or multiple times in the day and you're ending the day with a lot in your system. The older I get, the less I can tolerate caffeine post-morning.

My all time favorite would have to be R1 Pre Train. Rule One Proteins is an awesome company with top of the line products. TheirR1 Pre Train taste amazing, and gives me an insane pump during my workouts. Give it a shot!

EndoX is a name known to all. (+5000) EndoX is a name known to all. (+5000) EndoX is a name known to all. (+5000) EndoX is a name known to all. (+5000) EndoX is a name known to all. (+5000) EndoX is a name known to all. (+5000) EndoX is a name known to all. (+5000) EndoX is a name known to all. (+5000) EndoX is a name known to all. (+5000) EndoX is a name known to all. (+5000) EndoX is a name known to all. (+5000)
    hands down.

Jayers42 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Pretty big fan of athletic edge steel edge. Plenty of stimulants and a few extras to make it well rounded.

Alsor has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    C4 is definitely my favourite out there right now. Makes me want to kill the weights

Aging Without Growing Old lonniej's Avatar
    lonniej is a name known to all. (+5000) lonniej is a name known to all. (+5000) lonniej is a name known to all. (+5000) lonniej is a name known to all. (+5000) lonniej is a name known to all. (+5000) lonniej is a name known to all. (+5000) lonniej is a name known to all. (+5000) lonniej is a name known to all. (+5000) lonniej is a name known to all. (+5000) lonniej is a name known to all. (+5000) lonniej is a name known to all. (+5000)
    ProMera Sports Has a new pre-workout called Con-Cret PRE..Should be a good one!
    "No, I beat my body and make it my slave so that after I have preached to others, I myself will not be disqualified for the prize." --1 Corinthians 9:27

My Workout Journal:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=133950541

wishiwasdivin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wishiwasdivin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wishiwasdivin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wishiwasdivin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wishiwasdivin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wishiwasdivin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wishiwasdivin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wishiwasdivin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wishiwasdivin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wishiwasdivin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wishiwasdivin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by EndoX View Post
    hands down.

Key Lime Cherry sounds like an interesting flavor.
    ᕙ(͡°‿ ͡°)

EndoX is a name known to all. (+5000) EndoX is a name known to all. (+5000) EndoX is a name known to all. (+5000) EndoX is a name known to all. (+5000) EndoX is a name known to all. (+5000) EndoX is a name known to all. (+5000) EndoX is a name known to all. (+5000) EndoX is a name known to all. (+5000) EndoX is a name known to all. (+5000) EndoX is a name known to all. (+5000) EndoX is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by wishiwasdivin View Post
    Key Lime Cherry sounds like an interesting flavor.
    it certainly is! my favorite by far!
    ALLMAX Nutrition, Inc.
    SCIENCE - INNOVATION - QUALITY - RESULTS
    http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/all/all.htm

stop scoop loss FOREVER! http://www.stopscooploss.org/

*For a limited time, buy 1 AllMax Nutrition Creatine Monohydrate, 1000 Grams, Unflavored & get 1 AllMax Nutrition Micronized Glutamine, 100 Grams,

**For a limited time, buy 1 AllMax Nutrition VITASTACK, 30 Packs & get 1 AllMax Nutrition VITAFORM, 60 Tablets FREE!

I've tested out a TON of pre workouts, and my favorite has been R1 Pre Train by Rule One Proteins. It gives you the best energy, the best pump, and has the best ingredients. Loaded with BCAA's, Beta Alanine, and other beneficial ingredients! Check it out on ruleoneproteins.com

Jay131990 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jay131990 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jay131990 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jay131990 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jay131990 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jay131990 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jay131990 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jay131990 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jay131990 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jay131990 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jay131990 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Do with this as you please, but I feel so strongly about one pre that I figured I'd post it here to maybe help out others. Before I list them, I will say that everybody is different and different pre's work better/worse for each person.

I like having a good pre for my workouts. Over the last year, I've basically changed every month to try as many different pre's as possible. Over that time, I've tried:

Bullnox
    Shotgun 5x
    Max Out
    Mesomorph
    Wreckage
    STIMaholic
    Anarchy

My favorite, though, has been Anarchy. I don't honestly even know why, because I haven't compared all of the profiles, but it has given me the best of what I look for in a pre: Energy, focus, and pump.

Of course nothing will ever compare to OG Jack3d or Craze for obvious reasons, but I have enjoyed Anarchy more than any other from the list.
    Last edited by Jay131990; 03-05-2016 at 06:17 AM.

micahwright777 is on a distinguished road. (+10) micahwright777 is on a distinguished road. (+10) micahwright777 is on a distinguished road. (+10) micahwright777 is on a distinguished road. (+10) micahwright777 is on a distinguished road. (+10) micahwright777 is on a distinguished road. (+10) micahwright777 is on a distinguished road. (+10) micahwright777 is on a distinguished road. (+10) micahwright777 is on a distinguished road. (+10) micahwright777 is on a distinguished road. (+10) micahwright777 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Gonna have to go with a stack depending on the day/muscle group/energy levels. when your feeling low go with ProSupps Mr. Hyde + MTS Vasky and for regular days Dr. Jekyll + Vasky for when you don't want any stims at all just plain Vasky. All three are amazing supps!

Page 164 of 169 FirstFirst ... 64 114 154 162 163 164 165 166 ... LastLast