Page 3 of 169 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 53 103 ... LastLast
    Registered User CONTROLLED LABS's Avatar
    CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Pbmiyagi91 View Post
    but if i took wf 60 min PW and wb 30 min PW
    would i getter a better pump
    and how well would purple wrath fit into that
    no, there is no need for both at the same time window. purple wraath would be taken intraworkout
    Specials & insider info
    https://www.********.com/controlledlabs

www.bodybuilding.com/store/clabs/clabs.htm

FREE CL stuff for your labels
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=6654831

jwallace1985 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jwallace1985 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jwallace1985 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jwallace1985 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jwallace1985 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jwallace1985 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jwallace1985 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jwallace1985 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jwallace1985 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jwallace1985 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jwallace1985 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    i tried powdered arginine for the first time today about 30min prior to workout. i took 2 scoops (9 grams). it didnt help with any energy boost, but my pumps were amazing! and it was only $30 for 30 servings@9 grams/serving. i think im going to use this with maybe a scoop of fast twitch mixed in it. i have had really good results with fast twitch so far for energy gains.

Pbmiyagi91 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by CONTROLLED LABS View Post
    no, there is no need for both at the same time window. purple wraath would be taken intraworkout
    ok, what purpose does the white blood serve at night i thought it was for pumps

jgood will become famous soon enough. (+50) jgood will become famous soon enough. (+50) jgood will become famous soon enough. (+50) jgood will become famous soon enough. (+50) jgood will become famous soon enough. (+50) jgood will become famous soon enough. (+50) jgood will become famous soon enough. (+50) jgood will become famous soon enough. (+50) jgood will become famous soon enough. (+50) jgood will become famous soon enough. (+50) jgood will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Just got my pw, gm and wb today man that was fast considering I ordered Monday and did basic shipping.
    =============================================
    My Training Log:
    new log soon!
    =============================================

sweatness has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

just one

i would have to choose white flood i have tried it and gosh i am so focused it's crazy. it makes me want to work all day. i also get a lot of energy from it so it prvents me from sittin all the time and i go runin or somethin
    Sweetness

CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    ok, what purpose does the white blood serve at night i thought it was for pumps
    hormonal and deep sleep regulation, try it and you will see the light errr, drakness
    Originally Posted by jgood View Post
    Just got my pw, gm and wb today man that was fast considering I ordered Monday and did basic shipping.
    very fast, nice
    Originally Posted by sweatness View Post
    i would have to choose white flood i have tried it and gosh i am so focused it's crazy. it makes me want to work all day. i also get a lot of energy from it so it prvents me from sittin all the time and i go runin or somethin
    awesome, thanks for the feedback.
    Specials & insider info

Lean-n-Mean has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Lean-n-Mean has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Lean-n-Mean has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Lean-n-Mean has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Lean-n-Mean has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Lean-n-Mean has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Lean-n-Mean has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Lean-n-Mean has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Lean-n-Mean has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Lean-n-Mean has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Lean-n-Mean has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by ilirdino View Post
    SciVation VasoCharge really helps get me going.
    Vaso+Xtends= big pumps ans great gains.

Originally Posted by CONTROLLED LABS View Post
    hormonal and deep sleep regulation, try it and you will see the light errr, drakness

very fast, nice

awesome, thanks for the feedback.
    ok i just took it like an hour ago so we'll see how it goes i quess i took it to close to white flood yesterday because my face was burning like craZY it felt like i had really bad sunburn

ok i just took it like an hour ago so we'll see how it goes i quess i took it to close to white flood yesterday because my face was burning like craZY it felt like i had really bad sunburn
    that is the beta alanine from white flood and is perfectly normal with all beta alanine supplements
    Specials & insider info

very concerned w/ mTOR's An Inconvenient Bro's Avatar
    An Inconvenient Bro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) An Inconvenient Bro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) An Inconvenient Bro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) An Inconvenient Bro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) An Inconvenient Bro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) An Inconvenient Bro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) An Inconvenient Bro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) An Inconvenient Bro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) An Inconvenient Bro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) An Inconvenient Bro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) An Inconvenient Bro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by leonidas300 View Post
    He dodged your questions like a Ninja.
    indeed..... but this is the same ninja that ASSURED me I was wrong when I heard Vitamin worlds were DC'ing the line.
    Xtreme Formulations

Place your faith in Lord Jesus and he will heal you

JSeligman is on a distinguished road. (+10) JSeligman is on a distinguished road. (+10) JSeligman is on a distinguished road. (+10) JSeligman is on a distinguished road. (+10) JSeligman is on a distinguished road. (+10) JSeligman is on a distinguished road. (+10) JSeligman is on a distinguished road. (+10) JSeligman is on a distinguished road. (+10) JSeligman is on a distinguished road. (+10) JSeligman is on a distinguished road. (+10) JSeligman is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Animal Pump!

I have tried Superpump, NO Xplode, and Plasmacore, so far nothing comes close.

The next on my list is White Flood
    Roll Tide

atm: au natural

ee09 is just really nice. (+1000) ee09 is just really nice. (+1000) ee09 is just really nice. (+1000) ee09 is just really nice. (+1000) ee09 is just really nice. (+1000) ee09 is just really nice. (+1000) ee09 is just really nice. (+1000) ee09 is just really nice. (+1000) ee09 is just really nice. (+1000) ee09 is just really nice. (+1000) ee09 is just really nice. (+1000)
    I have only tried a few, but my favorite is by far:

San Vault- This is the best product I have ever used. It taste pretty bad. though. I always make big jumps in strength when I am using it. I also liked V-12 a lot but it has been a couple of years since I took it, so I can't really compare to the products I have taken recently.

next would be White Flood
    I liked this product a lot at first, but I got sort of immune to after a few weeks. I actually saved a couple of weeks worth from my last jug to take again after a couple of months off of it. WF did give a lot of energy though.

I am currently taking NO Shotgun
    I have only taken it 4 days now, but it is another good product . Once I take a little more of it I will be able to review it better.

My least favorite No-xplode
    I traded a weeks worth of Vault for a weeks worth of No-xplode with my brother-in-law. I took it for a week and never thought about buying it after that. My brother-in-law never bought No-xplode after that again either.

Originally Posted by JSeligman View Post
    Animal Pump!

I have tried Superpump, NO Xplode, and Plasmacore, so far nothing comes close.

The next on my list is White Flood
    great, looking forward to your feedback on it
    Specials & insider info

newrestler has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    i agree with you guys about NO explode. It seems to work for a little while and then you build a tolerance to it. Plus it tastes horrible. too bad i still got 1/2 a bottle left

Super pump 250 seems to work much better and asual taste alright

Originally Posted by newrestler View Post
    i agree with you guys about NO explode. It seems to work for a little while and then you build a tolerance to it. Plus it tastes horrible. too bad i still got 1/2 a bottle left

Super pump 250 seems to work much better and asual taste alright
    i think the blue raz is delicious although the pump and focus slowly fade from good to none
    i just switched to controlled labs wf wb gm and am hoping for good results if not im switching to animal pump, you cant go wrong with there products

BodyGem has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BodyGem has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BodyGem has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BodyGem has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BodyGem has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BodyGem has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BodyGem has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BodyGem has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BodyGem has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BodyGem has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Thumbs up I stand behind YOR!!

I use this new YOR MRP for the load of nutrients. but, the guys that that i know take this before a workout and AREN'T SORE after they work out! thats crazy.

check out all their products. i use them ALL
    www.yor.com

use the username Jewels22 for purchases

NC_Tarheel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NC_Tarheel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NC_Tarheel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NC_Tarheel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NC_Tarheel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NC_Tarheel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NC_Tarheel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NC_Tarheel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NC_Tarheel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NC_Tarheel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NC_Tarheel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Vasocharge hands down!!
    Better Body Sports
    thad@betterbodysports.com

Check out BBS on ******** for daily giveaways!

http://www.********.com/pages/Better-Body-Sports/148301508542835

**My training log with Team Ogre **
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=158235303&page=53

JTFisher79 is just really nice. (+1000) JTFisher79 is just really nice. (+1000) JTFisher79 is just really nice. (+1000) JTFisher79 is just really nice. (+1000) JTFisher79 is just really nice. (+1000) JTFisher79 is just really nice. (+1000) JTFisher79 is just really nice. (+1000) JTFisher79 is just really nice. (+1000) JTFisher79 is just really nice. (+1000) JTFisher79 is just really nice. (+1000) JTFisher79 is just really nice. (+1000)
    I will be starting animal pump this week as a switch from black powder. I really didn't feel much from black powder

Registered User Haywood j blome's Avatar
    Haywood j blome will become famous soon enough. (+50) Haywood j blome will become famous soon enough. (+50) Haywood j blome will become famous soon enough. (+50) Haywood j blome will become famous soon enough. (+50) Haywood j blome will become famous soon enough. (+50) Haywood j blome will become famous soon enough. (+50) Haywood j blome will become famous soon enough. (+50) Haywood j blome will become famous soon enough. (+50) Haywood j blome will become famous soon enough. (+50) Haywood j blome will become famous soon enough. (+50) Haywood j blome will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I like plain ol peanut butter
    If I got smart with you, how would you know?
    What goes around comes around...boxes returned.

Surive123 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Surive123 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Surive123 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Surive123 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Surive123 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Surive123 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Surive123 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Surive123 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Surive123 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Surive123 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Surive123 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Haywood j blome View Post
    I like plain ol peanut butter
    stop fraudin
    VPX Sports Representative
    http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/vpx/vpx.htm

Registered User Haywood j blome's Avatar
    Haywood j blome will become famous soon enough. (+50) Haywood j blome will become famous soon enough. (+50) Haywood j blome will become famous soon enough. (+50) Haywood j blome will become famous soon enough. (+50) Haywood j blome will become famous soon enough. (+50) Haywood j blome will become famous soon enough. (+50) Haywood j blome will become famous soon enough. (+50) Haywood j blome will become famous soon enough. (+50) Haywood j blome will become famous soon enough. (+50) Haywood j blome will become famous soon enough. (+50) Haywood j blome will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Surive123 View Post
    stop fraudin
    ?????Wut???
    If I got smart with you, how would you know?
    What goes around comes around...boxes returned.

Devin1990 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Devin1990 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Devin1990 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Devin1990 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Devin1990 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Devin1990 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Devin1990 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

No xplode

My Favourite is BSN No- Xplode! Best stuff ever!!!
    Eat. Lift. Eat. Sleep.

jj2006 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jj2006 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jj2006 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jj2006 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jj2006 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jj2006 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jj2006 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jj2006 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jj2006 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jj2006 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jj2006 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    How's Nanovapor? The dosage require too many. 2-3scoops

Surive123 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Surive123 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Surive123 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Surive123 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Surive123 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Surive123 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Surive123 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Surive123 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Surive123 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Surive123 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Surive123 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Devin1990 View Post
    My Favourite is BSN No- Xplode! Best stuff ever!!!
    no
    Originally Posted by jj2006 View Post
    How's Nanovapor? The dosage require too many. 2-3scoops
    no
    VPX Sports Representative
    http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/vpx/vpx.htm

SippinWhey has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SippinWhey has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SippinWhey has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SippinWhey has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SippinWhey has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SippinWhey has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SippinWhey has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SippinWhey has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SippinWhey has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SippinWhey has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SippinWhey has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    No Xplode AVPT formula and Superpump250 Easy

stacking celltech&synthol swollPH91's Avatar
    swollPH91 is just really nice. (+1000) swollPH91 is just really nice. (+1000) swollPH91 is just really nice. (+1000) swollPH91 is just really nice. (+1000) swollPH91 is just really nice. (+1000) swollPH91 is just really nice. (+1000) swollPH91 is just really nice. (+1000) swollPH91 is just really nice. (+1000) swollPH91 is just really nice. (+1000) swollPH91 is just really nice. (+1000) swollPH91 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by BodyGem View Post
    I use this new YOR MRP for the load of nutrients. but, the guys that that i know take this before a workout and AREN'T SORE after they work out! thats crazy.

check out all their products. i use them ALL
    www.yor.com

use the username Jewels22 for purchases
    NO WAY!!! so that means that i should take that!!!

i think the blue raz is delicious although the pump and focus slowly fade from good to none
    i just switched to controlled labs wf wb gm and am hoping for good results if not im switching to animal pump, you cant go wrong with there products
    i think you will enjoy white flood and the whole controlled labs stack. keep us posted as feedback is very important to us
    Specials & insider info

Rambo1989 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Gaspari Superpump250 is the best product out there. I get extremely good pumps every time.
    Animal Pump Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=108355431

Registered User frankeaglechase's Avatar
    frankeaglechase has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) frankeaglechase has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) frankeaglechase has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) frankeaglechase has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) frankeaglechase has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) frankeaglechase has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) frankeaglechase has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) frankeaglechase has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Muscle-Tech naNo Vapor

This product creates an excellent stimulant response for your body without the head rush feeling of other products. There is a great balance of pump inducers and energy simulators that produce a prolonged muscle response and not a temporary energy rush. I typically workout in the morning, and this is an excellent product to help break through morning sluggishness.

Nic7233 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Nic7233 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Nic7233 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Nic7233 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Nic7233 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Nic7233 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Nic7233 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Nic7233 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Nic7233 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Nic7233 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Nic7233 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    havent seen anyone say much aboue Ragnarok? I am thinking about getting some.