Page 167 of 169 FirstFirst ... 67 117 157 165 166 167 168 169 LastLast
Results 4,981 to 5,010 of 5046
    🇱🇧 Lebanese Jesus 🇱🇧 dougefresh93's Avatar
    dougefresh93 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dougefresh93 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dougefresh93 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dougefresh93 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dougefresh93 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dougefresh93 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dougefresh93 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dougefresh93 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dougefresh93 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dougefresh93 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dougefresh93 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by oconns28 View Post
    I've used many preworkouts and well probably abused them a little! My caffeine tolerance has built up pretty high and I was mixing different pwo's looking for a bigger boost. Well I recently started using Nutrabolics Supernova which only has 200 mg of caffeine in it plus some other stims. I don't get any crazy energy from it but i do get just long lasting consistent energy no burst but also no crash. I've found myself crushing some workouts and I've now come to realize that while I was chasing that extreme energy I was actually hurting my performance. For the most part I will be going with a lower stim level or delayed release. Anyways my #1 pre that I've ever tried is still Kaged Muscle Pre-Kaged. My new #2 is now Nutrabolics Supernova and the peach mango is sooo goood!!
    good post... dialing down the caffeine (even if it is for a bit) or taking a stim break all together is never a bad idea.
    Instagram - @dougefresh093

vascularphreak has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) vascularphreak has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) vascularphreak has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) vascularphreak has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) vascularphreak has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) vascularphreak has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) vascularphreak has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) vascularphreak has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) vascularphreak has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) vascularphreak has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) vascularphreak has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Jym

kixmgk3 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kixmgk3 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kixmgk3 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kixmgk3 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kixmgk3 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kixmgk3 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kixmgk3 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kixmgk3 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kixmgk3 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kixmgk3 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kixmgk3 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Try total war by redcon 1!

wake_me has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wake_me has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wake_me has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wake_me has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wake_me has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wake_me has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wake_me has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wake_me has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wake_me has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wake_me has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wake_me has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I've been spoiled by having experienced Craze. Does anything even come close?

erek4 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Tally?

Originally Posted by admin View Post
    If you had to pick just ONE pre-workout product for energy and/or pump, what would be the best one?

Please pick the product and include the brand. Give your reasons. The best answers will be displayed on the main Bodybuilding.com site for millions of people to see!

(Note: This is not a discussion about how or when to take pre-workout products, if you should take pre-workout products, or why some pre-workout products are NOT good. Just list your absolute favorite pre-workout product and give your detailed reason.)

Did you tally up the results?

stroyick has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) stroyick has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) stroyick has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) stroyick has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) stroyick has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) stroyick has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) stroyick has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) stroyick has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) stroyick has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) stroyick has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) stroyick has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I haven't tried many, but happy w/ c4

HeathSupreme is not very well liked. (-100) HeathSupreme is not very well liked. (-100) HeathSupreme is not very well liked. (-100) HeathSupreme is not very well liked. (-100) HeathSupreme is not very well liked. (-100) HeathSupreme is not very well liked. (-100) HeathSupreme is not very well liked. (-100) HeathSupreme is not very well liked. (-100) HeathSupreme is not very well liked. (-100) HeathSupreme is not very well liked. (-100) HeathSupreme is not very well liked. (-100)
    I have tried all kinds of pre workouts. From Jack3d to C4. C4 imo may be the best. It's just too expensive to buy on the regular.

nahych has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    well i have two in mind but if i had to pick just one, it would be MP assault, gives a great pump and the best thing is that you still get the same buzz after weeks just like the first day without adding more to the recimmended serving size

GoSwiftFit is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GoSwiftFit is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GoSwiftFit is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GoSwiftFit is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GoSwiftFit is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GoSwiftFit is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GoSwiftFit is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GoSwiftFit is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GoSwiftFit is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GoSwiftFit is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GoSwiftFit is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I'm going to have to go with sleep as the best pre workout. I always feel refreshed and more focused after a good dosage of sleep. My performance is always higher intensity and more volume. My heart rate is more stable, and it never has the side effect of cold sweats. I can't say sleep gives me brief euphoric buzz, but it does help me be in a better mood.

For the money, I say sleep is the best pre workout.

kevoffthetee is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I'm new to the pre-workout game and have only tried Reflex Nutritions Pre-Workout and am looking to try something else.

is there a big different between standard pre-workouts and those that say they are fat burners? eg Cobra Labs The Ripper

deputydawg87 is on a distinguished road. (+10) deputydawg87 is on a distinguished road. (+10) deputydawg87 is on a distinguished road. (+10) deputydawg87 is on a distinguished road. (+10) deputydawg87 is on a distinguished road. (+10) deputydawg87 is on a distinguished road. (+10) deputydawg87 is on a distinguished road. (+10) deputydawg87 is on a distinguished road. (+10) deputydawg87 is on a distinguished road. (+10) deputydawg87 is on a distinguished road. (+10) deputydawg87 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    stimul8...has amazing energy and focus I add rhino black pumped for a pump booster

slash34 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) slash34 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) slash34 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) slash34 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) slash34 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) slash34 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) slash34 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) slash34 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) slash34 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) slash34 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) slash34 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by wake_me View Post
    I've been spoiled by having experienced Craze. Does anything even come close?
    just OG Jack3d from what ive tried so far.... I just got some Kraken though i hope it will be close

rywa4501 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rywa4501 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rywa4501 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rywa4501 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rywa4501 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rywa4501 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rywa4501 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rywa4501 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rywa4501 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rywa4501 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rywa4501 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I think amino energy is a very underrated pre workout. It doesn't give me the same insane levels of energy that some pre workouts do but it's a much more natural type of energy. C4 is always good too, it's a standard pre workout and is a great place to start.

strokesonfire is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) strokesonfire is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) strokesonfire is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) strokesonfire is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) strokesonfire is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) strokesonfire is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) strokesonfire is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) strokesonfire is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) strokesonfire is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) strokesonfire is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) strokesonfire is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    I have yet to try any of this stuff...? I don't care about caf high though... Should I try one. Noob here.

moronidistrict has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by email_mikel View Post
    White Flood does the trick for me. I mix it with GreenMAG. Great focus and energy!!
    i think ill buy that one and try it out

Originally Posted by kixmgk3 View Post
    Try total war by redcon 1!
    def gonna try it

Originally Posted by oconns28 View Post
    I've used many preworkouts and well probably abused them a little! My caffeine tolerance has built up pretty high and I was mixing different pwo's looking for a bigger boost. Well I recently started using Nutrabolics Supernova which only has 200 mg of caffeine in it plus some other stims. I don't get any crazy energy from it but i do get just long lasting consistent energy no burst but also no crash. I've found myself crushing some workouts and I've now come to realize that while I was chasing that extreme energy I was actually hurting my performance. For the most part I will be going with a lower stim level or delayed release. Anyways my #1 pre that I've ever tried is still Kaged Muscle Pre-Kaged. My new #2 is now Nutrabolics Supernova and the peach mango is sooo goood!!
    yep sounds good

Taeye0n is not very well liked. (-100) Taeye0n is not very well liked. (-100) Taeye0n is not very well liked. (-100) Taeye0n is not very well liked. (-100) Taeye0n is not very well liked. (-100) Taeye0n is not very well liked. (-100) Taeye0n is not very well liked. (-100) Taeye0n is not very well liked. (-100) Taeye0n is not very well liked. (-100) Taeye0n is not very well liked. (-100) Taeye0n is not very well liked. (-100)
    Mesomorph (old formula)
    Devillab Virus - the best I had so far, my friends going crazy from it, love the vibes I get, I sweat a lot and am burning with energy.
    Psychotic

capalia is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Outlift

andyp75 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Bucked Up pre workout, by FAR!!!!
    It’s pretty new to the UK but I’ve done my research and it’s getting massive globally. They have no matrix or proprietary blends and get this, their pre’s have Deer Antler Velvet in there! Yes - DEER ANTLER!!
    It’s got IGF1 (growth hormone which used to be banned, but isn’t now).

I’ve only tried Bucked Up but they also do a high stim called WOKE AF - for you stim junkies lol

All their ingredients are printed on the can and they state exactly how much is I there.
    They’re a different breed to all other Pre’s I’ve tried but defo a premium brand.

Their blood Raz flavour is the best pre I’ve ever tasted too.

Anyway, just my two Penneth - but check them out (Buckedupuk.com) and their insta, they have some great posts.

dougefresh93 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dougefresh93 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dougefresh93 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dougefresh93 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dougefresh93 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dougefresh93 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dougefresh93 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dougefresh93 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dougefresh93 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dougefresh93 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dougefresh93 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by andyp75 View Post
    Bucked Up pre workout, by FAR!!!!
    and get this, their pre’s have Deer Antler Velvet in there! Yes - DEER ANTLER!!

dm33s is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dm33s is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dm33s is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dm33s is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dm33s is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dm33s is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dm33s is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dm33s is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dm33s is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dm33s is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dm33s is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    raz 8 by allmax 2 scoops

mmilla has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mmilla has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mmilla has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mmilla has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mmilla has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mmilla has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mmilla has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mmilla has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mmilla has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mmilla has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mmilla has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I just keep going back to Pre-Kaged over everything.

Eco85 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Hello, idk if its best/right place to ask, but there is any specific PW for crossfit? Im thinking about MP Assault or Cellucor C4, but c4 felt not so good formula...need upgrade.
    or for crossfit just need basics where I can buy individual and make my own?

thanks

wake_me has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wake_me has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wake_me has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wake_me has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wake_me has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wake_me has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wake_me has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wake_me has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wake_me has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wake_me has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wake_me has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    White maeng da kratom
    PM me if you need someone to talk to

Supreme Master Guardian sumusikoo's Avatar
    sumusikoo is a name known to all. (+5000) sumusikoo is a name known to all. (+5000) sumusikoo is a name known to all. (+5000) sumusikoo is a name known to all. (+5000) sumusikoo is a name known to all. (+5000) sumusikoo is a name known to all. (+5000) sumusikoo is a name known to all. (+5000) sumusikoo is a name known to all. (+5000) sumusikoo is a name known to all. (+5000) sumusikoo is a name known to all. (+5000) sumusikoo is a name known to all. (+5000)
    If you really want to go deep into this subject, you should read something like:
    https://www.fitnesswikipedia.com/sup...ts-for-a-pump/

As they've got a point, when you're looking for a supplement don't just go for whatever the review tells you, a lot of people are sensitive and/or placebo effect may happen. If you really want to make sure something works you gotta check the ingredients individually, if something has a lot of well known ingredients with scientific backing that they actually help then it's most likely the best bet to go for
    Sig line can't be a novel

Kevinwuelm is not very well liked. (-100) Kevinwuelm is not very well liked. (-100) Kevinwuelm is not very well liked. (-100) Kevinwuelm is not very well liked. (-100) Kevinwuelm is not very well liked. (-100) Kevinwuelm is not very well liked. (-100) Kevinwuelm is not very well liked. (-100) Kevinwuelm is not very well liked. (-100) Kevinwuelm is not very well liked. (-100) Kevinwuelm is not very well liked. (-100) Kevinwuelm is not very well liked. (-100)
    Recently tried curse, need 2 scoops to get going but seems to do the trick

was_guy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) was_guy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Any preworkout that doesnt have caffeine? Suggestions?

Originally Posted by was_guy View Post
    Any preworkout that doesnt have caffeine? Suggestions?
    Primeval Labs Mega Pre (white label)

betacom has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I use my own PWO

5g of creatine
    200mg of caffeine
    3g of L-arginine

I got pump and no jitters, no crash after
    Last edited by betacom; 10-23-2018 at 04:32 AM. Reason: typo
    Do what people hate!
    Put deadlift and squat on top of it!