Page 55 of 169 FirstFirst ... 5 45 53 54 55 56 57 65 105 155 ... LastLast
Results 1,621 to 1,650 of 5046
    Registered User CONTROLLED LABS's Avatar
    CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by MrAnaconda View Post
    Because the pumps so massive.. i'm thinking the tub was flexing on the way to your place.. thus breaking the seals.
    haha, probably
    Originally Posted by canecorso2009 View Post
    White flood
    short and to the point
    Specials & insider info
    https://www.********.com/controlledlabs

www.bodybuilding.com/store/clabs/clabs.htm

FREE CL stuff for your labels
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=6654831

OstateAnimal has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    i think no xplode was the best until the pure blood and diarehha poop came
    superpump was ight pretty good pump crashed mid workout
    white flood tabs good made **** feel lighter
    i want to try no shotgun but i was wondering if there was a direhhia side effects

DIESEL Dave will become famous soon enough. (+50) DIESEL Dave will become famous soon enough. (+50) DIESEL Dave will become famous soon enough. (+50) DIESEL Dave will become famous soon enough. (+50) DIESEL Dave will become famous soon enough. (+50) DIESEL Dave will become famous soon enough. (+50) DIESEL Dave will become famous soon enough. (+50) DIESEL Dave will become famous soon enough. (+50) DIESEL Dave will become famous soon enough. (+50) DIESEL Dave will become famous soon enough. (+50) DIESEL Dave will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by iForce Dave View Post
    strong 1st post.....
    this
    LOL

DIESEL Dave will become famous soon enough. (+50) DIESEL Dave will become famous soon enough. (+50) DIESEL Dave will become famous soon enough. (+50) DIESEL Dave will become famous soon enough. (+50) DIESEL Dave will become famous soon enough. (+50) DIESEL Dave will become famous soon enough. (+50) DIESEL Dave will become famous soon enough. (+50) DIESEL Dave will become famous soon enough. (+50) DIESEL Dave will become famous soon enough. (+50) DIESEL Dave will become famous soon enough. (+50) DIESEL Dave will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Exclamation Wtf?

Originally Posted by OstateAnimal View Post
    i want to try no shotgun but i was wondering if there was a direhhia side effects
    ummmm.. I have taken at least 4 cycles of no xplode now. NEVER had "pure blood and diarhhea poop". that is def not from NO xplode. SOMETIMES, with any supps, you're body has a short period of adjustment in which you might get "wet ****", but only for a day or two, and NEVER blood in there... sounds like you need to see a doctor, brah Personally, i've never had stomach problems of any type from NO Xplode. That shyt is consitently effective also. I just like to cycle in different stuff every now and then to keep things interesting, and so as not to build a tolerance over time to the same creatine blends over and over again.
    I like NO Xplode, Dymatize Xpand, and Superpump 250 (cycled all those on seperate occasions for at least a month with good results; i have tried Nano Vapor ONCE (today) and i was fukkin jacked, but i hear that goes away after a week or so on it (who knows), white flood is okay- sampled it on about 5 different occasions with decent pumps and energy each time; never tried NO Shotgun and have no intention of doing so. They don't even use correct spelling and grammar in their ads- they cannot be a very smart company capable of great things if they can't spell and use proper grammar, that right there turns me away for one thing (I may not be perfect, but I also do not write for a large supplement company), amongst others- seems to be mostly jittery energy, the ingredient combo is nothing special for strength/pump effectiveness. I've tried a lot, but I'll end there because those were the most talked about recently from what I read, and that's my opinion on those.
    As was stated earlier, try different products, but don't add too much new shyt at a time, because then you have too many changing variables to determine which is really doing it for you. Keep constants in diet and other supps, such as multis and proteins, while you switch up your preworkout supp. IMO, this will give you a more accurate understanding of which pre-workout products are giving you certain results. Have fun with it, and remember... SUPPS WON'T DO JACK SHYT WITHOUT HARD CONSISTENT TRAINING, CARDIO, AND A CLEAN DIET. If you are not doing those three, don't waste your time in the gym, and don't waste your money on supps.

ryanwade has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    After trying WF then trying N.O explode (was on special), i can confidently say that I felt that WF gave me the feeling of a LOT more energy and gave a better pump with just 1 scoop, however to get a similar effect with n.o explode I had to have 2 or more scoops.

Just my experience so far though, and i am taking controlled labs magnitude and PW.

CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by OstateAnimal View Post
    have you ever tried the white flood powder?
    Originally Posted by ryanwade View Post
    After trying WF then trying N.O explode (was on special), i can confidently say that I felt that WF gave me the feeling of a LOT more energy and gave a better pump with just 1 scoop, however to get a similar effect with n.o explode I had to have 2 or more scoops.

Just my experience so far though, and i am taking controlled labs magnitude and PW.
    glad you are both enjoying white flood
    Specials & insider info

MrAnaconda is a name known to all. (+5000) MrAnaconda is a name known to all. (+5000) MrAnaconda is a name known to all. (+5000) MrAnaconda is a name known to all. (+5000) MrAnaconda is a name known to all. (+5000) MrAnaconda is a name known to all. (+5000) MrAnaconda is a name known to all. (+5000) MrAnaconda is a name known to all. (+5000) MrAnaconda is a name known to all. (+5000) MrAnaconda is a name known to all. (+5000) MrAnaconda is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Danger_Close View Post
    how you like it so far?

even tho I have had nothing good to say about I do have some good news. The first time I took it it gave me massive pump, but after that no so much.

The mind blowing energy that people always talk about was not there for me, and I take two scoops. After a long day I find my self with a good baseline amount of energy through out the workout, and I find myself no even thinking about cutting my workouts short. Personally I think these pre work out supps depend a lot on the placebo effect, but that's my unprofessional 18 yr old opinion.
    Are you taking WF with an empty stomach? Or maybe take a break from the stims for about a week to 10 days. Then hit WF again. Your system might be used to the stims right now.

pmpnballer0311 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pmpnballer0311 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pmpnballer0311 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pmpnballer0311 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pmpnballer0311 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Ive tried white flood finally and honestly I dont really feel that much but it does get me through a workout..Between NO Xplode, Black Powder, Superpump250, fast twitch and white flood NO Xplode gave me the best pump

Anyone suggest anything else to try?

Train smarter, not harder itsgroll's Avatar
    itsgroll is on a distinguished road. (+10) itsgroll is on a distinguished road. (+10) itsgroll is on a distinguished road. (+10) itsgroll is on a distinguished road. (+10) itsgroll is on a distinguished road. (+10) itsgroll is on a distinguished road. (+10) itsgroll is on a distinguished road. (+10) itsgroll is on a distinguished road. (+10) itsgroll is on a distinguished road. (+10) itsgroll is on a distinguished road. (+10) itsgroll is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    White Flood stacked with PW is my drink of choice.

but...

im about to stack Extend w/ Vasocharge. i just finished a great cycle of controlled lab products (which i love). lets see how scivation holds up.
    BS Kinesiology
    MS Exercise Physiology (current)

"Intensity builds immensity" - Kevin Levrone

24 mos. CLEAN BULK...hittin the weights hard and the fridge EVEN harder
    Preparing for Open Overall Champ May 2012
    Preparing for IFPA Pro Card Aug 2012

**Team Norton 2010**

JTFisher79 is just really nice. (+1000) JTFisher79 is just really nice. (+1000) JTFisher79 is just really nice. (+1000) JTFisher79 is just really nice. (+1000) JTFisher79 is just really nice. (+1000) JTFisher79 is just really nice. (+1000) JTFisher79 is just really nice. (+1000) JTFisher79 is just really nice. (+1000) JTFisher79 is just really nice. (+1000) JTFisher79 is just really nice. (+1000) JTFisher79 is just really nice. (+1000)
    I am going to add something I haven't seen here and I am surprised it is not on here. I love white flood and I am always trying new things. I have started using Dark Rage and it is phenomenal. Great pumps and energy. Focus is like none other. I will definately be sticking with Dark Rage for a while.
    **I REP BACK**

********************REPS 4 LIFE: FELLOW SHEEPDOGS*******************

my shield in whom I trust Danger_Close's Avatar
    Danger_Close is a name known to all. (+5000) Danger_Close is a name known to all. (+5000) Danger_Close is a name known to all. (+5000) Danger_Close is a name known to all. (+5000) Danger_Close is a name known to all. (+5000) Danger_Close is a name known to all. (+5000) Danger_Close is a name known to all. (+5000) Danger_Close is a name known to all. (+5000) Danger_Close is a name known to all. (+5000) Danger_Close is a name known to all. (+5000) Danger_Close is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by MrAnaconda View Post
    Are you taking WF with an empty stomach? Or maybe take a break from the stims for about a week to 10 days. Then hit WF again. Your system might be used to the stims right now.
    im taking sp 250, not wf. I think ill always be on some kind of N.O. cuz the question if it really works or not is irrelevant to me, the placebo effect is just to strong. Personally I think they do work to an extent.

But my question is can I mix my L gltamine with my pre workout?
    Psalm 64:1-6

Hear my voice, O God, in my prayer: preserve my life from fear of the enemy. Hide me from the secret counsel of evildoers, From the tumult of those who do iniquity, Who have sharpened their tongue like a sword. They aimed bitter speech as their arrow, To shoot from.

MFC: They hate us because of our freedom.

I carry a .40S&W because i couldn't make up my mind.

BryanKeklen is on a distinguished road. (+10) BryanKeklen is on a distinguished road. (+10) BryanKeklen is on a distinguished road. (+10) BryanKeklen is on a distinguished road. (+10) BryanKeklen is on a distinguished road. (+10) BryanKeklen is on a distinguished road. (+10) BryanKeklen is on a distinguished road. (+10) BryanKeklen is on a distinguished road. (+10) BryanKeklen is on a distinguished road. (+10) BryanKeklen is on a distinguished road. (+10) BryanKeklen is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Hmmm

i would have to say Black Powder is what gets me pumped, it is a short wait to activate and it really helps concentration and repetitions.

nalder89 is on a distinguished road. (+10) nalder89 is on a distinguished road. (+10) nalder89 is on a distinguished road. (+10) nalder89 is on a distinguished road. (+10) nalder89 is on a distinguished road. (+10) nalder89 is on a distinguished road. (+10) nalder89 is on a distinguished road. (+10) nalder89 is on a distinguished road. (+10) nalder89 is on a distinguished road. (+10) nalder89 is on a distinguished road. (+10) nalder89 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    im taking sp 250, not wf. I think ill always be on some kind of N.O. cuz the question if it really works or not is irrelevant to me, the placebo effect is just to strong. Personally I think they do work to an extent.

i would probably take the glutamine seperate, midworkout-post workout. wait until your body needs it (uses up it's already built up store of glutamine), and then take the supp. just my opinion, mixed with some common sense
    "When i discipline myself to eat properly, live morally, exercise regularly, grow mentally and spiritually, and not put any drugs and alcohol into my body, I have given myself the freedom to be at my best, perform at my best, and reap all the rewards that go along with it."

"Make sure that what you finally decide to do, is a product of your own conclusion."

nalder89 is on a distinguished road. (+10) nalder89 is on a distinguished road. (+10) nalder89 is on a distinguished road. (+10) nalder89 is on a distinguished road. (+10) nalder89 is on a distinguished road. (+10) nalder89 is on a distinguished road. (+10) nalder89 is on a distinguished road. (+10) nalder89 is on a distinguished road. (+10) nalder89 is on a distinguished road. (+10) nalder89 is on a distinguished road. (+10) nalder89 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by BryanKeklen View Post
    i would have to say Black Powder is what gets me pumped, it is a short wait to activate and it really helps concentration and repetitions.
    I agree black powder works like mad. I've been on this stuff called amrageddon by starchem labs though, and so far it's held up to what the rep told me about it. good pumps, sustained energy, and you don't have to cycle, because it's not an aakg product. it's based off of glycerol, and a hydrotrans formula, to keep water in your body longer. in essence, for me at least, works better, and i don't have to cycle. got my vote
    "When i discipline myself to eat properly, live morally, exercise regularly, grow mentally and spiritually, and not put any drugs and alcohol into my body, I have given myself the freedom to be at my best, perform at my best, and reap all the rewards that go along with it."

"Make sure that what you finally decide to do, is a product of your own conclusion."

itsgroll is on a distinguished road. (+10) itsgroll is on a distinguished road. (+10) itsgroll is on a distinguished road. (+10) itsgroll is on a distinguished road. (+10) itsgroll is on a distinguished road. (+10) itsgroll is on a distinguished road. (+10) itsgroll is on a distinguished road. (+10) itsgroll is on a distinguished road. (+10) itsgroll is on a distinguished road. (+10) itsgroll is on a distinguished road. (+10) itsgroll is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by itsgroll View Post

but...

im about to stack Extend w/ Vasocharge. i just finished a great cycle of controlled lab products (which i love). lets see how scivation holds up.
    So far so good. Had a solid pump and great focus last night. Not to mention best tasting supp ive ever had. no bloating nor weird stomach aches. I plan to keep this cycle. Good work Scivation!
    BS Kinesiology

**Team Norton 2010**

Originally Posted by itsgroll View Post

but...

glad to hear it and we know you will be back
    Specials & insider info

pokerdude069 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) pokerdude069 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) pokerdude069 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) pokerdude069 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) pokerdude069 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) pokerdude069 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) pokerdude069 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) pokerdude069 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) pokerdude069 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) pokerdude069 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) pokerdude069 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

bio force

Originally Posted by CONTROLLED LABS View Post
    anyone have any thoughts on this supplement? good, bad?

Originally Posted by pokerdude069 View Post
    anyone have any thoughts on this supplement? good, bad?
    yea! GREAT!
    BS Kinesiology

**Team Norton 2010**

MrAnaconda is a name known to all. (+5000) MrAnaconda is a name known to all. (+5000) MrAnaconda is a name known to all. (+5000) MrAnaconda is a name known to all. (+5000) MrAnaconda is a name known to all. (+5000) MrAnaconda is a name known to all. (+5000) MrAnaconda is a name known to all. (+5000) MrAnaconda is a name known to all. (+5000) MrAnaconda is a name known to all. (+5000) MrAnaconda is a name known to all. (+5000) MrAnaconda is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by CONTROLLED LABS View Post
    For some reason i see Arhhhnolds voice saying this. =op

caffeinecowboy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) caffeinecowboy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) caffeinecowboy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) caffeinecowboy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) caffeinecowboy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Superpump250 already has L-glutamine in it so you probably do not need to mix it.

http://gasparinutrition.com/Portals/...ementFacts.pdf

I usually mix L-glut. in with water and drink it during the second half of my w/o. Try that and see if it helps.

caffeinecowboy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) caffeinecowboy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) caffeinecowboy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) caffeinecowboy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) caffeinecowboy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by pmpnballer0311 View Post
    Ive tried white flood finally and honestly I dont really feel that much but it does get me through a workout..Between NO Xplode, Black Powder, Superpump250, fast twitch and white flood NO Xplode gave me the best pump

Anyone suggest anything else to try?
    Has anyone tried Champion's Glypro XTS Complete Stack? I'm anxious to try a pre-w/o product with GPLC in it.

A.Meli98 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by scottymac710 View Post
    Has anyone tried "Fierce" (Heart of a Lion lol) ??
    Yup tried it thought it was pretty good decent pump great value great energy on the down side it wasnt too easy on the stomach and there was definitely a huge crash once i got out of the gym I felt like passing out

It's Time to go APE! ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION's Avatar
    ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by caffeinecowboy View Post
    Has anyone tried Champion's Glypro XTS Complete Stack? I'm anxious to try a pre-w/o product with GPLC in it.
    Well our pre-workout supplement PreSurge has GPLC in it of course

And Glypro is also a solid GPLC product. I forget which flavor I tried but it even tasted pretty good.
    Who we are and what we stand for as a company:http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/supplement-company-of-the-month-athletic-edge.html?searchterm=athletic

Our latest pre-workout article: http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/two-steps-to-kill-workout-fatigue.html

Follow us on ********: www.********.com/AthleticEdgeNutrition?ref=ts&fref=ts

Originally Posted by ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION View Post
    Well our pre-workout supplement PreSurge has GPLC in it of course

And Glypro is also a solid GPLC product. I forget which flavor I tried but it even tasted pretty good.
    Thanks. Your candor and honesty are appreciated. PreSurge is in pill form, correct?

Originally Posted by A.Meli98 View Post
    Yup tried it thought it was pretty good decent pump great value great energy on the down side it wasnt too easy on the stomach and there was definitely a huge crash once i got out of the gym I felt like passing out
    I tried it a yr or so ago(?) I would rate it as the 3rd best Ive used behind SP250 and NO Shotgun. I have a very high stim tolerance (ok addiction) though.

It's Time to go APE! ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION's Avatar
    ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by caffeinecowboy View Post
    Thanks. Your candor and honesty are appreciated. PreSurge is in pill form, correct?
    Yes, though a powder version is not too far off. Besides the GPLC, PreSurge has some really unique features, in particular the russian taragon extract and neuravena, check out the FAQ http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=111743821

If you are looking for a powder preWO GPLC product, I like Glycopro, it's solid.
    Who we are and what we stand for as a company:http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/supplement-company-of-the-month-athletic-edge.html?searchterm=athletic

Our latest pre-workout article: http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/two-steps-to-kill-workout-fatigue.html

Follow us on ********: www.********.com/AthleticEdgeNutrition?ref=ts&fref=ts

justn10thekid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) justn10thekid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) justn10thekid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) justn10thekid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) justn10thekid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) justn10thekid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) justn10thekid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Vasocharge
    I can do all things through Christ who gives me stength.

BoWeDuPdiver has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BoWeDuPdiver has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BoWeDuPdiver has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Question

Finished another tub of SP250 which is awesome but tastes like ****. I decided to order White Flood and took that for the first time today and I have to say the lemonade tastes awesome and the pump and energy were on point. If WF keeps up the good work it will replace sp250 as my pre workout gogo juice. I also take size on and that works great too.....I received the samples of green mag and purple wrath and i took those as well. I think that they taste a hell of a lot better than gaspari stuff but its kinda hard to say if they are of the same quality as far as performance. Maybe after my size on is gone ill do that GM and PW too. I have heard rumors that all those aminos are a bull**** scam.

Henweee will become famous soon enough. (+50) Henweee will become famous soon enough. (+50) Henweee will become famous soon enough. (+50) Henweee will become famous soon enough. (+50) Henweee will become famous soon enough. (+50) Henweee will become famous soon enough. (+50) Henweee will become famous soon enough. (+50) Henweee will become famous soon enough. (+50) Henweee will become famous soon enough. (+50) Henweee will become famous soon enough. (+50) Henweee will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I am planning to try another NO product. At the moment i am thinking about NO Shotgun or Shock Therapy. What do you guys think? So far, i tried CL's WF, NANO Vapor, and NO Explode. IMO i still think NO Explode pumps me up, but i guess its the caffeine.
    ★cVc★
    OIF Veteran 2003 - 2004

I gotta add GlycerGrow to this list. Been on GG 2 weeks, and wow. This is great for Bulking/Mass.. and awesome pumps. Wash it down with Mag. It's pretty in insane. And this tub will last me till i'm like 75 years old.

Page 55 of 169 FirstFirst ... 5 45 53 54 55 56 57 65 105 155 ... LastLast