Page 168 of 169 FirstFirst ... 68 118 158 166 167 168 169 LastLast
Results 5,011 to 5,040 of 5046
    RDRoberts RDRoberts RDRoberts RDRoberts RDRoberts RDRoberts RDRoberts RDRoberts RDRoberts RDRoberts RDRoberts
    I would say Alpha Lions Hulk Juice! Worst pre-workout ever Really gives bad pumps!

Twonnytrash has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Not seeing much love for Jym? thats all I've been using for months

RDRoberts RDRoberts RDRoberts RDRoberts RDRoberts RDRoberts RDRoberts RDRoberts RDRoberts RDRoberts RDRoberts
    Originally Posted by RDRoberts View Post
    I would say Alpha Lions Hulk Juice! Worst pre-workout ever Really gives bad pumps!
    Not sure what happened with this post, if I was hacked or what. The correct post should be the following, "I would say Alpha Lion's Hulk Juice! Best pre-workout ever! Really gives good pumps!"

F**K you whoever mess up my post!

And @ COUNTRYMIKE STFU you!
    Last edited by RDRoberts; 11-05-2018 at 04:47 PM.

DeathRacker is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    White Flood my Fv8

joseperez18 is on a distinguished road. (+10) joseperez18 is on a distinguished road. (+10) joseperez18 is on a distinguished road. (+10) joseperez18 is on a distinguished road. (+10) joseperez18 is on a distinguished road. (+10) joseperez18 is on a distinguished road. (+10) joseperez18 is on a distinguished road. (+10) joseperez18 is on a distinguished road. (+10) joseperez18 is on a distinguished road. (+10) joseperez18 is on a distinguished road. (+10) joseperez18 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by admin View Post
    If you had to pick just ONE pre-workout product for energy and/or pump, what would be the best one?

Please pick the product and include the brand. Give your reasons. The best answers will be displayed on the main Bodybuilding.com site for millions of people to see!

(Note: This is not a discussion about how or when to take pre-workout products, if you should take pre-workout products, or why some pre-workout products are NOT good. Just list your absolute favorite pre-workout product and give your detailed reason.)
    The One pre workout I couldn't live with out would hand down be Mr. Hydes Cutz. Gives me the best pumps enough energy to carry through my workouts. Not to mention the sweats Mr. Hydes cutz give you make you feel like your shredding all the fat off your body.

sara2019 is just really nice. (+1000) sara2019 is just really nice. (+1000) sara2019 is just really nice. (+1000) sara2019 is just really nice. (+1000) sara2019 is just really nice. (+1000) sara2019 is just really nice. (+1000) sara2019 is just really nice. (+1000) sara2019 is just really nice. (+1000) sara2019 is just really nice. (+1000) sara2019 is just really nice. (+1000) sara2019 is just really nice. (+1000)
    back coffee for caffeine. garlic and vitamin c as nitric oxide. natural and soon amazing.
    If you had to pick just ONE pre-workout product for energy and/or pump, what would be the best one?

Please pick the product and include the brand. Give your reasons. The best answers will be displayed on the main Bodybuilding.com site for millions of people to see!

(Note: This is not a discussion about how or when to take pre-workout products, if you should take pre-workout products, or why some pre-workout products are NOT good. Just list your absolute favorite pre-workout product and give your detailed reason.)

SamuelB123 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I personally use only Q RevSport, because it contains no sugar and weird additives. When you really start to look deeper into what's in most pre workouts, you realize it's far from healthy..

ric6825 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I'm going to have to go with my own personal creation which you can find at primedperformance.com.

In short, it's a pre-workout that you can take twice/day (this one is stimulant free):
    Betaine 1.25g
    Beef Liver 1.5g
    Beta Alanine 2.4g
    Cordyceps 1.0g
    Creatine 2.5g
    L-Citrulline Malate 4.0g
    Red Spinach Extract 0.6g
    Spirulina 2.5g
    Taurine 0.9g

jimmy240 is not very well liked. (-100) jimmy240 is not very well liked. (-100) jimmy240 is not very well liked. (-100) jimmy240 is not very well liked. (-100) jimmy240 is not very well liked. (-100) jimmy240 is not very well liked. (-100) jimmy240 is not very well liked. (-100) jimmy240 is not very well liked. (-100) jimmy240 is not very well liked. (-100) jimmy240 is not very well liked. (-100) jimmy240 is not very well liked. (-100)
    how to take white flood can some one tell me

suppsupport is on a distinguished road. (+10) suppsupport is on a distinguished road. (+10) suppsupport is on a distinguished road. (+10) suppsupport is on a distinguished road. (+10) suppsupport is on a distinguished road. (+10) suppsupport is on a distinguished road. (+10) suppsupport is on a distinguished road. (+10) suppsupport is on a distinguished road. (+10) suppsupport is on a distinguished road. (+10) suppsupport is on a distinguished road. (+10) suppsupport is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I have a database of all popular pre workouts in my bio - you can rank them based on ingredient profiles and amounts - e.g. ranked from highest caffeine content to lowest

Let me know if it can be improved at all - want to make it as useful as possible for the community!
    SuppSupport (suppsupport.com) - The Smart Supplement Database - OUT NOW

- The data-driven approach to ranking and comparing Supplements
    - Now available for Protein Powders, Protein Bars & Pre Workouts
    - Sort, filter, rank supplements based on your needs/macros/budget/desired ingredients

CJC4 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Never mix preworkout and an energy drink. Unless you want spider senses in wich case that stuff is lit

cscott8388 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Muscletech neurocore. Its pretty cheap at walgreens/cvs and its like crack..... In a good way (you know what I'm talking about baltimore).

RugbyTank is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RugbyTank is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RugbyTank is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RugbyTank is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RugbyTank is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RugbyTank is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RugbyTank is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RugbyTank is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RugbyTank is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RugbyTank is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RugbyTank is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I miss you craze
    Seek truth and reason

CoolGreekName has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) CoolGreekName has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) CoolGreekName has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) CoolGreekName has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) CoolGreekName has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) CoolGreekName has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) CoolGreekName has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) CoolGreekName has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) CoolGreekName has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) CoolGreekName has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) CoolGreekName has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    I use Equate Pre Workout and it definitely boosts my energy.

StimJankie is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Guys. Is there an alternate to Dynamic Savage AF? Looking for well rounded stim junkie formula with at least beta alanine and decent pump complex. I'm in China so DMAA and DMHA is not an issue. But formulas should be old. So far I tried RE1GN(not impressed) and will receive PHENTA INFERNO.

Nicksosure1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Nicksosure1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Nicksosure1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Nicksosure1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Nicksosure1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Nicksosure1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Nicksosure1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Nicksosure1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Nicksosure1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Nicksosure1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Nicksosure1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by StimJankie View Post
    Guys. Is there an alternate to Dynamic Savage AF? Looking for well rounded stim junkie formula with at least beta alanine and decent pump complex. I'm in China so DMAA and DMHA is not an issue. But formulas should be old. So far I tried RE1GN(not impressed) and will receive PHENTA INFERNO.
    As far as high stim goes, I've enjoyed GAT Nitrafelx and Outlast Amped a lot in the past.

Didn't want to take that daily with such high stims though.

Masssmonkey is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Masssmonkey is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Masssmonkey is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Masssmonkey is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Masssmonkey is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Masssmonkey is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Masssmonkey is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Masssmonkey is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Masssmonkey is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Masssmonkey is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Masssmonkey is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    GAT Nitraflex Black Cherry, hands down. Tastes amazing, great pump with no chitty feeling.

Superlative93 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I havent tried many, but E.S.P. works great for me though it might be too strong. What are your thoughts on it? I'm currently using RSP Amino Lean.

CJaySmith has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) CJaySmith has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) CJaySmith has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) CJaySmith has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) CJaySmith has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) CJaySmith has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) CJaySmith has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) CJaySmith has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) CJaySmith has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) CJaySmith has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) CJaySmith has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Shotgun worked a treat. Arem pump was crazy good.

Ronzkyvillamor is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Great!

mr.left hook has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mr.left hook has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mr.left hook has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mr.left hook has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mr.left hook has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mr.left hook has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mr.left hook has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mr.left hook has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mr.left hook has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mr.left hook has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mr.left hook has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Sup fellas so I'm looking for the best prework out sup with Intense Focus . the last product i remember was from Bio Rhythm Orange Argle some shiet like that was an awesome product

Hook a Mofo up!
    MR.PHF '09

“Do you see over yonder, friend Sancho, thirty or forty hulking giants? I intend to do battle with them and slay them.”- Don Quixote

''damn right I like the life I live

'Cause I went from negative to positive

And it's allGood..."

"friends come and go but enemies accumulate"

< H.T.C Till I D.I.E >
    "Zero tolerance Crew" ZERO, NADA !!!!

Chamilka will become famous soon enough. (+50) Chamilka will become famous soon enough. (+50) Chamilka will become famous soon enough. (+50) Chamilka will become famous soon enough. (+50) Chamilka will become famous soon enough. (+50) Chamilka will become famous soon enough. (+50) Chamilka will become famous soon enough. (+50) Chamilka will become famous soon enough. (+50) Chamilka will become famous soon enough. (+50) Chamilka will become famous soon enough. (+50) Chamilka will become famous soon enough. (+50)

For me it is white flood.

Chamilka will become famous soon enough. (+50) Chamilka will become famous soon enough. (+50) Chamilka will become famous soon enough. (+50) Chamilka will become famous soon enough. (+50) Chamilka will become famous soon enough. (+50) Chamilka will become famous soon enough. (+50) Chamilka will become famous soon enough. (+50) Chamilka will become famous soon enough. (+50) Chamilka will become famous soon enough. (+50) Chamilka will become famous soon enough. (+50) Chamilka will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by cscott8388 View Post
    Muscletech neurocore. Its pretty cheap at walgreens/cvs and its like crack..... In a good way (you know what I'm talking about baltimore).
    Must try...still have not.

mr.left hook has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mr.left hook has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mr.left hook has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mr.left hook has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mr.left hook has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mr.left hook has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mr.left hook has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mr.left hook has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mr.left hook has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mr.left hook has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mr.left hook has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    just bought some Action nutrition " Bolt" pre work out any one tried this stuff before ? it's cheap bought Bcaa's and this for 27 bucks. will post a review
    MR.PHF '09

“Do you see over yonder, friend Sancho, thirty or forty hulking giants? I intend to do battle with them and slay them.”- Don Quixote

''damn right I like the life I live

'Cause I went from negative to positive

And it's allGood..."

"friends come and go but enemies accumulate"

< H.T.C Till I D.I.E >
    "Zero tolerance Crew" ZERO, NADA !!!!

blueskies2020 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Alright folks

Ok, any thoughts on the best pre workout NON STIM pump?? Preferably unflavoured so that I can mix it with my usual preworkout (C4 or Pure Active). I’ve just tried EVL’s Pump Mode in Blue Raz (couldn’t get unflavoured) and, whilst the combined taste was pretty rank, didn’t quite give me the vascular pump I was going for.
    Cheers all

Danny001 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Danny001 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Danny001 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Danny001 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Danny001 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Danny001 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Danny001 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Danny001 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Danny001 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Danny001 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Danny001 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by wake_me View Post
    I've been spoiled by having experienced Craze. Does anything even come close?
    Excelsior was awesome like og craze. Excelsior was fukn awesome. New batch is nothing like og excelsior. Now that excelsior is banned I’m here trying to find the next craze or excelsior. Hydrazine use to be good too but changed the formula couple months ago.
    Los Angeles Dodgers

FosterWest is a complete loser! (-2000) FosterWest is a complete loser! (-2000) FosterWest is a complete loser! (-2000) FosterWest is a complete loser! (-2000) FosterWest is a complete loser! (-2000) FosterWest is a complete loser! (-2000) FosterWest is a complete loser! (-2000) FosterWest is a complete loser! (-2000) FosterWest is a complete loser! (-2000) FosterWest is a complete loser! (-2000) FosterWest is a complete loser! (-2000)
    White Flood

Myvalentine is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Hello Guys, want to start pre-workout supplement and need your help to choose best option

1. is ON Gold standard Pre-workout good? (it has 750mg L-Citrulline and read somewhere that its too small amount is it true?)
    2. Muscletech vapor x5 - for 25% less price(locally) but it doesnt have L-Citrulline at all . (note: ON's price is also okay for me)
    3. Nutrex - Hemo-Rage Unleashed - for half of a price of ON gold (but this one doesnt have any specific dose on label and I dont like that) its cheap but i`d rather pay that double for ON
    4. Mutant - Madness for same price as ON Gold
    5. and last one , Cellucor - C4 Original - also same price as ON Gold but double servings "60" (its on sale)
    Last edited by Myvalentine; 08-06-2023 at 05:38 AM.

Registered User charlievanriper's Avatar
    charlievanriper is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) charlievanriper is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) charlievanriper is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) charlievanriper is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) charlievanriper is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) charlievanriper is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) charlievanriper is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) charlievanriper is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) charlievanriper is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) charlievanriper is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) charlievanriper is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    OLD THREAD BUT STILL RELEVANT MY GO TO
    BUCKDUP / BUCKD UP WOKE AS ****
    5%Nutrition KILL IT RELOADED
    Officially 65yrs old, Beef eating Conservative, Trump Loving Anti-Abortion Anti-Liberal, Pro Israel Christian MAN IF YOU don't like it or me SCREW YOU, I DON'T CARE. I lift heavy ass weight w/o the use of DRUGS / TRT or ANY unnatural assistance, I Own & Support Gun Ownership

"FUC JOE BIDEN & ALL DEMOCRATS, SCHUMER IS A TRAITOR. TRUMP 2024"

*Current Weight & Thread w/ Video's*
    Weight / 185.6
    [url]https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=179727593[/url]

skypremiumlife is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Best Overall Pre-Workout Energy/Pump Supplement

skypremiumlife.co.uk has a product named "Osteodome food supplement" that has a nutrient formula containing also Zinc & Vitamin D, both contributing to the maintenance of normal bones. Manganese is also included in the formula and contributes to the protection of cells from oxidative stress and to a normal energy-yielding metabolism.