Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    gelizzy is on a distinguished road. (+10) gelizzy is on a distinguished road. (+10) gelizzy is on a distinguished road. (+10) gelizzy is on a distinguished road. (+10) gelizzy is on a distinguished road. (+10) gelizzy is on a distinguished road. (+10) gelizzy is on a distinguished road. (+10) gelizzy is on a distinguished road. (+10) gelizzy is on a distinguished road. (+10) gelizzy is on a distinguished road. (+10) gelizzy is on a distinguished road. (+10)

What do guys think about saggy breast?(Male and Female input please!)

Ok to the guys, my question is: If your girl has saggy big breast , is this a problem for you? The reason I am asking is because I am a 38 DDD and lets just say they are nowhere near touching the sky. I'm not big or anything but I was just blessed(or cursed) with these things. I always thought that guys had these great expectations for girls are 17 -25 who had naturally huge breast. I have 2 male friends that were talking about my chest and were like " Can you imagine how they look when she takes her bra off? I mean because she's young, they perky, I know that gotta look nice and they just staring at you" I didn't tell them no different. Ever time one of my guy friends comment on how great they are , i cant help but think "if you only saw them without this bra you wouldn't be saying that"

To the ladies, what is your experience with this topic and your significant other before you got in shape? ( if yours ever sagged at all) Did you ever feel self-conscious about it?
    Our greatest fear is not that we are in adequate; our greatest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure.

I had an unfortunate incident with the regular misc section.... that was when i first started coming on here. I didn't know any better. :(

therock10619 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

big is nice

when it comes to breasts big is nice............do u have pics?

HeatherAC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HeatherAC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HeatherAC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HeatherAC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HeatherAC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HeatherAC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HeatherAC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HeatherAC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HeatherAC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HeatherAC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HeatherAC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Why are you red?

And I cut the suckers off. SOOOO much better

Npeart is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Npeart is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Npeart is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Npeart is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Npeart is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Npeart is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Npeart is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Npeart is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Npeart is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Npeart is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Npeart is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by gelizzy View Post
    Ok to the guys, my question is: If your girl has saggy big breast , is this a problem for you? The reason I am asking is because I am a 38 DDD and lets just say they are nowhere near touching the sky. I'm not big or anything but I was just blessed(or cursed) with these things. I always thought that guys had these great expectations for girls are 17 -25 who had naturally huge breast. I have 2 male friends that were talking about my chest and were like " Can you imagine how they look when she takes her bra off? I mean because she's young, they perky, I know that gotta look nice and they just staring at you" I didn't tell them no different. Ever time one of my guy friends comment on how great they are , i cant help but think "if you only saw them without this bra you wouldn't be saying that"

To the ladies, what is your experience with this topic and your significant other before you got in shape? ( if yours ever sagged at all) Did you ever feel self-conscious about it?
    Get a lift and have some implants put in to keep them firm.
    Idiotic and inconsequential people are still idiotic and inconsequential.

HeatherAC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HeatherAC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HeatherAC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HeatherAC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HeatherAC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HeatherAC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HeatherAC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HeatherAC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HeatherAC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HeatherAC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HeatherAC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Npeart View Post
    Get a lift and have some implants put in to keep them firm.
    Hmph. The lift alone is sufficient, thankyouverymuch.

Implants require maintenance, and involve too many possible complications.

Npeart is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Npeart is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Npeart is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Npeart is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Npeart is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Npeart is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Npeart is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Npeart is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Npeart is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Npeart is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Npeart is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by HeatherAC View Post
    Hmph. The lift alone is sufficient, thankyouverymuch.

Implants require maintenance, and involve too many possible complications.
    Maintenance? Complications?

Ah, sorry. Not aware of any of these things you speak of.

Lift, stuff, enjoy.

That is all.

Maintenance? Complications?

Ah, sorry. Not aware of any of these things you speak of.

Lift, stuff, enjoy.

That is all.
    Soooo............are you saying that you will not enjoy them if they are NATURAL and reduced????

Yes. Complications. I'm surprised you are not aware. Possible hardening of the implants, calcification around them and a bunch of other crap. A coworker just had to have hers redone because she had a lot of pain from the first set since one of them had shifted and become rather uncomfortable.

Implants are not designed for permanent placement - and are generally recommended to be replaced every so often. That's a whole lot of cutting I can do without.

Soooo............are you saying that you will not enjoy them if they are NATURAL and reduced????

Yes. Complications. I'm surprised you are not aware. Possible hardening of the implants, calcification around them and a bunch of other crap. A coworker just had to have hers redone because she had a lot of pain from the first set since one of them had shifted and become rather uncomfortable.

Implants are not designed for permanent placement - and are generally recommended to be replaced every so often. That's a whole lot of cutting I can do without.
    Assuming everything is in order they are enjoyable. The OP is sagging and not happy. I have heard of none of the issues you mentioned.

Here ya' go

Assuming everything is in order they are enjoyable. The OP is sagging and not happy. I have heard of none of the issues you mentioned.
    Potential Breast Implant Complications

Undergoing any surgical procedure may involve the risk of complications such as the effects of anesthesia, infection, swelling, redness, bleeding, and pain. In addition, there are potential complications specific to breast implants

These complications include:

Deflation/Rupture

Breast implants deflate when the saline solution leaks either through an unsealed or damaged valve or through a break in the implant shell. Implant deflation can occur immediately or slowly over a period of days and is noticed by loss of size or shape of your breast. Some breast implants deflate (or rupture) in the first few months after being implanted and some deflate after several years. Causes of deflation include damage by surgical instruments during surgery, overfilling or underfilling of the breast implant with saline solution, capsular contracture, closed capsulotomy, stresses such as trauma or intense physical manipulation, excessive compression during mammographic imaging, umbilical incision placement, and unknown/unexplained reasons. You should also be aware that the breast implant may wear out over time and deflate/rupture. Deflated breast implants require additional surgery to remove and to possibly replace the breast implant.

Capsular Contracture

The scar tissue or capsule that normally forms around the breast implant may tighten and squeeze the breast implant and is called capsular contracture. Capsular contracture may be more common following infection, hematoma, and seroma. It is also more common with subglandular placement (behind the mammary gland and on top of the chest). Symptoms range from mild firmness and mild discomfort to severe pain, distorted shape, palpability of the breast implant, and/or movement of the breast implant. Additional surgery is needed in cases where pain and/or firmness is severe. This surgery ranges from removal of the breast implant capsule tissue to removal and possibly replacement of the breast implant itself. Capsular contracture may happen again after these additional surgeries.

Pain

Pain of varying intensity and duration may occur and persist following breast implant surgery. In addition, improper size, placement, surgical technique, or capsular contracture may result in pain associated with nerve entrapment or interference with muscle motion. You should tell your surgeon about severe pain.

Additional Surgeries

You should know that there is a high chance that you will need to have additional surgery at some point to replace or remove the breast implant. Also, problems such as deflation, capsular contracture, infection, shifting, and calcium deposits can require removal of the breast implants. Many women decide to have the breast implants replaced, but some women do not. If you choose not to, you may have cosmetically unacceptable dimpling and/or puckering of the breast following removal of the breast implant.

Dissatisfaction with Cosmetic Results

Dissatisfying results such as wrinkling, asymmetry, implant displacement (shifting), incorrect size, unanticipated shape, implant palpability, scar deformity, hypertrophic (irregular, raised scar) scarring, and/or sloshing may occur. Careful surgical planning and technique can minimize but not always prevent such results.

Infection

Infection can occur with any surgery. Most infections resulting from surgery appear within a few days to weeks after the operation. However, infection is possible at any time after surgery. Infections with a breast implant present are harder to treat than infections in normal body tissues. If an infection does not respond to antibiotics, the breast implant may have to be removed, and another breast implant may be placed after the infection is resolved. In rare instances, Toxic Shock Syndrome has been noted in women after breast implant surgery, and it is a life-threatening condition. Symptoms include sudden fever, vomiting, diarrhea, fainting, dizziness, and/or sunburn-like rash. A surgeon should be seen immediately for diagnosis and treatment for this condition.

Hematoma/Seroma

Hematoma is a collection of blood inside a body cavity, and a seroma is a collection of the watery portion of the blood (in this case, around the breast implant or around the incision). Postoperative hematoma and seroma may contribute to infection and/or capsular contracture. Swelling, pain, and bruising may result. If a hematoma occurs, it will usually be soon after surgery, however this can also occur at any time after injury to the breast. While the body absorbs small hematomas and seromas, large ones will require the placement of surgical drains for proper healing. A small scar can result from surgical draining. Implant deflation/rupture can occur from surgical draining if damage to the breast implant occurs during the draining procedure.

Changes in Nipple and Breast Sensation

Feeling in the nipple and breast can increase or decrease after breast implant surgery. The range of changes varies from intense sensitivity to no feeling in the nipple or breast following surgery. Changes in feeling can be temporary or permanent and may affect your sexual response or your ability to nurse a baby.

Breast Feeding

At this time it is not known if a small amount of silicone may diffuse (pass through) from the saline-filled breast implant silicone shell and may find its way into breast milk. If this occurs, it is not known what effect it may have on the nursing infant. Although there are no current methods for detecting silicone levels in breast milk, a study measuring silicon (one component in silicone) levels did not indicate higher levels in breast milk from women with silicone-filled gel breast implants when compared to women without breast implants. With respect to the ability to successfully breast feed after breast implantation, one study reported up to 64% of women with breast implants who were unable to breast feed compared to 7% without breast implants. The periareolar incision site may significantly reduce the ability to successfully breast feed.

Calcium Deposits in the Tissue Around the Breast Implant

Deposits of calcium can be seen on mammograms and can be mistaken for possible cancer, resulting in additional surgery for biopsy and/or removal of the implant to distinguish the calcium deposits from cancer.

Delayed Wound Healing

In some cases, the incision site takes longer to heal than normally.

Extrusion

Unstable or compromised tissue covering and/or interruption of wound healing may result in extrusion, which is when the breast implant comes through the skin.

Necrosis

Necrosis is the formation of dead tissue around the breast implant. This may prevent wound healing and require surgical correction and/or breast implant removal. Permanent scar deformity may occur following necrosis. Factors associated with increased necrosis include infection, use of steroids in the surgical pocket, smoking, chemotherapy/radiation, and excessive heat or cold therapy.

Breast Tissue Atrophy/Chest Wall Deformity

The pressure of the breast implant may cause the breast tissue to thin and shrink. This can occur while breast implants are still in place or following breast implant removal without replacement. In addition to these complications, there have been concerns with certain systemic diseases, of which you should be aware.

Potential Breast Implant Complications

Undergoing any surgical procedure may involve the risk of complications such as the effects of anesthesia, infection, swelling, redness, bleeding, and pain. In addition, there are potential complications specific to breast implants

These complications include:

Deflation/Rupture

Breast implants deflate when the saline solution leaks either through an unsealed or damaged valve or through a break in the implant shell. Implant deflation can occur immediately or slowly over a period of days and is noticed by loss of size or shape of your breast. Some breast implants deflate (or rupture) in the first few months after being implanted and some deflate after several years. Causes of deflation include damage by surgical instruments during surgery, overfilling or underfilling of the breast implant with saline solution, capsular contracture, closed capsulotomy, stresses such as trauma or intense physical manipulation, excessive compression during mammographic imaging, umbilical incision placement, and unknown/unexplained reasons. You should also be aware that the breast implant may wear out over time and deflate/rupture. Deflated breast implants require additional surgery to remove and to possibly replace the breast implant.

Capsular Contracture

The scar tissue or capsule that normally forms around the breast implant may tighten and squeeze the breast implant and is called capsular contracture. Capsular contracture may be more common following infection, hematoma, and seroma. It is also more common with subglandular placement (behind the mammary gland and on top of the chest). Symptoms range from mild firmness and mild discomfort to severe pain, distorted shape, palpability of the breast implant, and/or movement of the breast implant. Additional surgery is needed in cases where pain and/or firmness is severe. This surgery ranges from removal of the breast implant capsule tissue to removal and possibly replacement of the breast implant itself. Capsular contracture may happen again after these additional surgeries.

Pain

Pain of varying intensity and duration may occur and persist following breast implant surgery. In addition, improper size, placement, surgical technique, or capsular contracture may result in pain associated with nerve entrapment or interference with muscle motion. You should tell your surgeon about severe pain.

Additional Surgeries

You should know that there is a high chance that you will need to have additional surgery at some point to replace or remove the breast implant. Also, problems such as deflation, capsular contracture, infection, shifting, and calcium deposits can require removal of the breast implants. Many women decide to have the breast implants replaced, but some women do not. If you choose not to, you may have cosmetically unacceptable dimpling and/or puckering of the breast following removal of the breast implant.

Dissatisfaction with Cosmetic Results

Dissatisfying results such as wrinkling, asymmetry, implant displacement (shifting), incorrect size, unanticipated shape, implant palpability, scar deformity, hypertrophic (irregular, raised scar) scarring, and/or sloshing may occur. Careful surgical planning and technique can minimize but not always prevent such results.

Infection

Infection can occur with any surgery. Most infections resulting from surgery appear within a few days to weeks after the operation. However, infection is possible at any time after surgery. Infections with a breast implant present are harder to treat than infections in normal body tissues. If an infection does not respond to antibiotics, the breast implant may have to be removed, and another breast implant may be placed after the infection is resolved. In rare instances, Toxic Shock Syndrome has been noted in women after breast implant surgery, and it is a life-threatening condition. Symptoms include sudden fever, vomiting, diarrhea, fainting, dizziness, and/or sunburn-like rash. A surgeon should be seen immediately for diagnosis and treatment for this condition.

Hematoma/Seroma

Hematoma is a collection of blood inside a body cavity, and a seroma is a collection of the watery portion of the blood (in this case, around the breast implant or around the incision). Postoperative hematoma and seroma may contribute to infection and/or capsular contracture. Swelling, pain, and bruising may result. If a hematoma occurs, it will usually be soon after surgery, however this can also occur at any time after injury to the breast. While the body absorbs small hematomas and seromas, large ones will require the placement of surgical drains for proper healing. A small scar can result from surgical draining. Implant deflation/rupture can occur from surgical draining if damage to the breast implant occurs during the draining procedure.

Changes in Nipple and Breast Sensation

Feeling in the nipple and breast can increase or decrease after breast implant surgery. The range of changes varies from intense sensitivity to no feeling in the nipple or breast following surgery. Changes in feeling can be temporary or permanent and may affect your sexual response or your ability to nurse a baby.

Breast Feeding

At this time it is not known if a small amount of silicone may diffuse (pass through) from the saline-filled breast implant silicone shell and may find its way into breast milk. If this occurs, it is not known what effect it may have on the nursing infant. Although there are no current methods for detecting silicone levels in breast milk, a study measuring silicon (one component in silicone) levels did not indicate higher levels in breast milk from women with silicone-filled gel breast implants when compared to women without breast implants. With respect to the ability to successfully breast feed after breast implantation, one study reported up to 64% of women with breast implants who were unable to breast feed compared to 7% without breast implants. The periareolar incision site may significantly reduce the ability to successfully breast feed.

Calcium Deposits in the Tissue Around the Breast Implant

Deposits of calcium can be seen on mammograms and can be mistaken for possible cancer, resulting in additional surgery for biopsy and/or removal of the implant to distinguish the calcium deposits from cancer.
    Delayed Wound Healing

In some cases, the incision site takes longer to heal than normally.
    Extrusion

Unstable or compromised tissue covering and/or interruption of wound healing may result in extrusion, which is when the breast implant comes through the skin.

Necrosis

Necrosis is the formation of dead tissue around the breast implant. This may prevent wound healing and require surgical correction and/or breast implant removal. Permanent scar deformity may occur following necrosis. Factors associated with increased necrosis include infection, use of steroids in the surgical pocket, smoking, chemotherapy/radiation, and excessive heat or cold therapy.

Breast Tissue Atrophy/Chest Wall Deformity

The pressure of the breast implant may cause the breast tissue to thin and shrink. This can occur while breast implants are still in place or following breast implant removal without replacement. In addition to these complications, there have been concerns with certain systemic diseases, of which you should be aware.
    Many of these are extremely rare and using a board certified surgeon will go a long way in ensuring none of those side effects occur.

Many of these are extremely rare and using a board certified surgeon will go a long way in ensuring none of those side effects occur.
    Just feeling boobs with implants does not qualify you as an expert. My coworker had an excellent surgeon, but still ended up with complications.

Just feeling boobs with implants does not qualify you as an expert. My coworker had an excellent surgeon, but still ended up with complications.
    Implants FTW!

Implants FTW!
    I'll call my surgeon and see if he'll send you some.

I'll call my surgeon and see if he'll send you some.
    I'm good.

I'm good.
    so are natural tits.

so are natural tits.
    Yep, sure are, before they drop, sag and hit the pavement.

CandyStripes is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CandyStripes is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CandyStripes is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CandyStripes is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CandyStripes is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CandyStripes is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CandyStripes is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CandyStripes is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CandyStripes is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CandyStripes is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CandyStripes is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Start doing a lot of push ups, it helps make and keep it firm.

I've never experienced this, but I'll go out on a limb and say most men don't care.
    Beautiful
    http://i273.photobucket.com/albums/jj207/ybf08/June%2008/4d53c9ae.jpg
    http://thedailydish.com/images/rray2.jpg

swole2008 will become famous soon enough. (+50) swole2008 will become famous soon enough. (+50) swole2008 will become famous soon enough. (+50) swole2008 will become famous soon enough. (+50) swole2008 will become famous soon enough. (+50) swole2008 will become famous soon enough. (+50) swole2008 will become famous soon enough. (+50) swole2008 will become famous soon enough. (+50) swole2008 will become famous soon enough. (+50) swole2008 will become famous soon enough. (+50) swole2008 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by CandyStripes View Post
    Start doing a lot of push ups, it helps make and keep it firm.

I've never experienced this, but I'll go out on a limb and say most men don't care.
    to be honest, in non-serious relationships they really do care. =/

CandyStripes is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CandyStripes is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CandyStripes is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CandyStripes is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CandyStripes is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CandyStripes is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CandyStripes is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CandyStripes is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CandyStripes is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CandyStripes is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CandyStripes is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by swole2008 View Post
    to be honest, in non-serious relationships they really do care. =/
    Maybe a minority, but I've seen plenty of men with women who have full beards AND weigh 200-300lbs.

In real life, men's standards are not that high, for a serious or non-serious relationship.
    Beautiful
    http://i273.photobucket.com/albums/jj207/ybf08/June%2008/4d53c9ae.jpg
    http://thedailydish.com/images/rray2.jpg

swole2008 will become famous soon enough. (+50) swole2008 will become famous soon enough. (+50) swole2008 will become famous soon enough. (+50) swole2008 will become famous soon enough. (+50) swole2008 will become famous soon enough. (+50) swole2008 will become famous soon enough. (+50) swole2008 will become famous soon enough. (+50) swole2008 will become famous soon enough. (+50) swole2008 will become famous soon enough. (+50) swole2008 will become famous soon enough. (+50) swole2008 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Maybe a minority, but I've seen plenty of men with women who have full beards AND weigh 200-300lbs.

In real life, men's standards are not that high, for a serious or non-serious relationship.
    Edit: you repped me! no mean retorts. i like you <3
    Last edited by swole2008; 05-14-2008 at 05:48 AM.

Detoxing from Life martina92685's Avatar
    martina92685 is just really nice. (+1000) martina92685 is just really nice. (+1000) martina92685 is just really nice. (+1000) martina92685 is just really nice. (+1000) martina92685 is just really nice. (+1000) martina92685 is just really nice. (+1000) martina92685 is just really nice. (+1000) martina92685 is just really nice. (+1000) martina92685 is just really nice. (+1000) martina92685 is just really nice. (+1000) martina92685 is just really nice. (+1000)

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

In response to the OP, they are your boobs, you shouldn't care about what some guy thinks about them. If YOU are not happy with them then do something to them. But never ever change yourself (especially with surgery) for a guy. Your boobs are your boobs. If a guy doesn't like you for your boobs he's a jackass and probably has some kind of a complex about his nether region as well.

gogz is a name known to all. (+5000) gogz is a name known to all. (+5000) gogz is a name known to all. (+5000) gogz is a name known to all. (+5000) gogz is a name known to all. (+5000) gogz is a name known to all. (+5000) gogz is a name known to all. (+5000) gogz is a name known to all. (+5000) gogz is a name known to all. (+5000) gogz is a name known to all. (+5000) gogz is a name known to all. (+5000)
    firm ftw

SexyChic is a name known to all. (+5000) SexyChic is a name known to all. (+5000) SexyChic is a name known to all. (+5000) SexyChic is a name known to all. (+5000) SexyChic is a name known to all. (+5000) SexyChic is a name known to all. (+5000) SexyChic is a name known to all. (+5000) SexyChic is a name known to all. (+5000) SexyChic is a name known to all. (+5000) SexyChic is a name known to all. (+5000) SexyChic is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Implants FTW!
    LOL Np the certified PS.

But I agree the day these bad boys ( . )( . ) sag is the day I say hi to the P.S.
    ΛΣΣ Squat Booty Society~

tm29 is just really nice. (+1000) tm29 is just really nice. (+1000) tm29 is just really nice. (+1000) tm29 is just really nice. (+1000) tm29 is just really nice. (+1000) tm29 is just really nice. (+1000) tm29 is just really nice. (+1000) tm29 is just really nice. (+1000) tm29 is just really nice. (+1000) tm29 is just really nice. (+1000) tm29 is just really nice. (+1000)
    This is the best kept secret! I only recently found that out after doing some a lot of research on implants (I have exactly the opposite problem of the OP). It's a lilfe long committment.

Anyway, the only experience I have is with my itsy bitsy boobies and even they found a way to sag! You're only 20 though, you have some time to figure it all out!

PLANETGETLOW has the mod powerz PLANETGETLOW has the mod powerz PLANETGETLOW has the mod powerz PLANETGETLOW has the mod powerz PLANETGETLOW has the mod powerz PLANETGETLOW has the mod powerz PLANETGETLOW has the mod powerz PLANETGETLOW has the mod powerz PLANETGETLOW has the mod powerz PLANETGETLOW has the mod powerz PLANETGETLOW has the mod powerz
    My wife has always had a decent size bust line (36DD) and yes, they do look different out of a bra. Actually I like them more without a bra They look different when her weight fluctuates, I like them either way. She prefers them BIG. If/when they do sag you can just get a lift.

I prefer naturals, love the way they move, feel, and look all around.

runner05 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) runner05 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) runner05 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) runner05 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) runner05 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) runner05 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) runner05 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) runner05 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) runner05 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) runner05 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) runner05 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by PLANETGETLOW View Post
    My wife has always had a decent size bust line (36DD) and yes, they do look different out of a bra. Actually I like them more without a bra They look different when her weight fluctuates, I like them either way. She prefers them BIG. If/when they do sag you can just get a lift.

I prefer naturals, love the way they move, feel, and look all around.
    Wow! An honest man that loves us and prefers us the "natural" way and not all made up and faked out? Kudos to you!

Beklet is just really nice. (+1000) Beklet is just really nice. (+1000) Beklet is just really nice. (+1000) Beklet is just really nice. (+1000) Beklet is just really nice. (+1000) Beklet is just really nice. (+1000) Beklet is just really nice. (+1000) Beklet is just really nice. (+1000) Beklet is just really nice. (+1000) Beklet is just really nice. (+1000) Beklet is just really nice. (+1000)
    Big boobs will sag eventually, as gravity takes its toll, but there are some things you can do to slow it down (I'm not exactly sure what a DDD is, I assume it's basically an E or F cup?)

FIrst is to train chest with weights. It won't make your actual tits firmer but will make them look better and less empty up top

The main thing though is to get a very well fitting, supportive bra. Get fitted every 6 months. As for sports bras, get a really good one, preferably impact level 4 - nothing moves, even when jogging - it's the stress that stretches the skin and causes sagging, after all.
    Misc Perv #65

My journal - http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=116372031

Tootella is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tootella is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tootella is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tootella is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tootella is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tootella is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tootella is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tootella is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tootella is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tootella is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tootella is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    OP, I got some saggy boobies and mine are small and I'm only 25!!!

I had some D's in high school when I was 200 lbs. I lost a bunch of weight fast (drug addiction) and quickly dropped 100 lbs leaving my boobies all deflated. then i gained a bunch of weight when I quit (back up another 60+) and now I've slowly and properly lost 20 since then and my boobs have really taken a beating in that time.

Personally, I hate my boobs and push my fiance away when he wants to play with them if the lights aren't out (yes insecure) But he says he does not want me to get a boob job and I think he's pretty serious. He says he loves them, even though in the back of my mind I'm thinking "yeah right" I'm grossed out by them but he says he loves me for me.

So who's right? I don't know. I still want a boob job. I have so much loose skin I think I would need to do a small implant and a lift. My fiance is strongly urging me not to, but if I can't let this idea go within a few years, I think i'll go through with it anyway.

gelizzy is on a distinguished road. (+10) gelizzy is on a distinguished road. (+10) gelizzy is on a distinguished road. (+10) gelizzy is on a distinguished road. (+10) gelizzy is on a distinguished road. (+10) gelizzy is on a distinguished road. (+10) gelizzy is on a distinguished road. (+10) gelizzy is on a distinguished road. (+10) gelizzy is on a distinguished road. (+10) gelizzy is on a distinguished road. (+10) gelizzy is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by Beklet View Post
    Big boobs will sag eventually, as gravity takes its toll, but there are some things you can do to slow it down (I'm not exactly sure what a DDD is, I assume it's basically an E or F cup?)

FIrst is to train chest with weights. It won't make your actual tits firmer but will make them look better and less empty up top

The main thing though is to get a very well fitting, supportive bra. Get fitted every 6 months. As for sports bras, get a really good one, preferably impact level 4 - nothing moves, even when jogging - it's the stress that stretches the skin and causes sagging, after all.

It's not that i don't know how to get them higher, thats not the problem... I was just asking what yall think about it.... mainly the guys. I just wanted to see if any of the ladies experienced this too
    Our greatest fear is not that we are in adequate; our greatest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure.

I had an unfortunate incident with the regular misc section.... that was when i first started coming on here. I didn't know any better. :(

ironman1964bc will become famous soon enough. (+50) ironman1964bc will become famous soon enough. (+50) ironman1964bc will become famous soon enough. (+50) ironman1964bc will become famous soon enough. (+50) ironman1964bc will become famous soon enough. (+50) ironman1964bc will become famous soon enough. (+50) ironman1964bc will become famous soon enough. (+50) ironman1964bc will become famous soon enough. (+50) ironman1964bc will become famous soon enough. (+50) ironman1964bc will become famous soon enough. (+50) ironman1964bc will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I hate fake boobs and prefer the teardrop shape of natural breasts. As long as you are not 80 years old, I doubt many men are going to complain. I dated a girl once with huge breasts and she had them reduced in college. I wasn't even dating her then but I still cried for a week. Breasts are a symbol of female power. Stick your chest out and walk proud.