bombdigity is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bombdigity is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bombdigity is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bombdigity is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bombdigity is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bombdigity is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bombdigity is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bombdigity is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bombdigity is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bombdigity is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bombdigity is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

ready to start on my certification, looking at ace. bootcamps? NEED INFO NOW!

ive looked at the ace website and its $430 to get started. Im not sure if im just hard headed or what, but im not getting all the info i need from the website. for instance, are their classes? do i just study on my own and then sign up for a test? i saw something about 2 50 minute classes a week but it didnt say when or where. im pretty sure i'll get more info after i buy the package, but i want to know what im getting myself into before i get started.

also i read on the forums that you can do week long boot camps or something. more info please.
    2wheel crew

guitarua will become famous soon enough. (+50) guitarua will become famous soon enough. (+50) guitarua will become famous soon enough. (+50) guitarua will become famous soon enough. (+50) guitarua will become famous soon enough. (+50) guitarua will become famous soon enough. (+50) guitarua will become famous soon enough. (+50) guitarua will become famous soon enough. (+50) guitarua will become famous soon enough. (+50) guitarua will become famous soon enough. (+50) guitarua will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    You don't get any classes with the books as far as I know. I just opted for the manual, master the manual guide and exercise physiology and anatomy text. I feel that I will be ready to pass the test by the end of summer and I DO NOT have any kind of science background. I think there are classes and bootcamps, and they should be listed on the ACE website somewhere.

bombdigity is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bombdigity is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bombdigity is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bombdigity is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bombdigity is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bombdigity is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bombdigity is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bombdigity is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bombdigity is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bombdigity is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bombdigity is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by guitarua View Post
    You don't get any classes with the books as far as I know. I just opted for the manual, master the manual guide and exercise physiology and anatomy text. I feel that I will be ready to pass the test by the end of summer and I DO NOT have any kind of science background. I think there are classes and bootcamps, and they should be listed on the ACE website somewhere.
    so then all i have to do is buy the books and manuals study them cover to cover then take the exam? then a bootcamp here and there if i want? sounds easy
    2wheel crew