scrace is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) scrace is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) scrace is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) scrace is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) scrace is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) scrace is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) scrace is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) scrace is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) scrace is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) scrace is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) scrace is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

How should i get Certified

So my parents have decided they will pay for me to get certified, how should i do it? I've seen all the online stuff and study material is that the best way to go ? Or can i find a place to take a course at? (I live in Santa Barbara, if you know of a place close)

Thanks
    “To have faith is to trust yourself to the water. When you swim you don't grab hold of the water, because if you do you will sink and drown. Instead you relax, and float.” ― Alan Watts

John Prophet is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) John Prophet is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) John Prophet is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) John Prophet is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) John Prophet is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) John Prophet is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) John Prophet is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) John Prophet is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) John Prophet is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) John Prophet is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) John Prophet is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    decide on a cert, go to their website. Options are either just do self study with books,dvd, practice exams...or go to a "boot camp" type thing. Maybe self study until u r confident, then do a boot camp a week b4 u test
    "Humility comes before honor"

Whats good for lower abs? kserajuddin's Avatar
    kserajuddin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kserajuddin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kserajuddin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kserajuddin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kserajuddin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kserajuddin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kserajuddin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kserajuddin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kserajuddin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kserajuddin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kserajuddin has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    If your parents are paying, do the NSCA-CPT test in Vegas this July - good excuse to go out there and it'll probably be a tax write-off -
    "Do what you love and you'll never have to work a day in your life" - either Confucius or the Dalai Lama - I get them confused -