NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Thank You Bodybuilding.com

Just wanted to say thank you to the good members of this great site. The knowledge here is simply amazing. It seems that everyone want to see everyone else succeed. I?ve been thinking about becoming a PT for some time now. This site gave me the motivation to go ahead and just do it. I spoke to an independent trainer at my gym, and he said he will take me under his wings as soon as I get certified. I have decided to go for the NSCA-CPT. I started serious bodybuilding in the beginning of the year (January 2008) when my bodyfat was over 32%. I have dropped to 23% BF as of today. I realize I still have a few fat to burn.

I work as an engineer full-time, so being PT part-time will be foreign to me. But I think it will motivate me to be the best I can be, as well as I can help others achieve their physical goals. I know I will take great satisfaction in knowing that I helped someone lead a healthier lifestyle.

I have decided to spend Uncle Sam?s rebate check towards getting certified. If I spend the refund at walmart, the money will go to the communists Chinese. If I spend it on gas, the money will go to the arabs and maybe the terrorists. If I spend it on getting certified, I will have done my patriotic duty by keeping the money in the US economy where it belongs.

At any rate, just wanted to say thanks to all who unselfishly share their knowledge with newbies like myself. Wish me luck.

Now if we can only get rid of those annoying trolls.
    This above all..
    To thine ownself be true..
    And it must follow, as the night the day..
    Thou can'st not then be false to any man..
    -----------------------------------------------
    Bros, my Weightlifters and Powerlifters are my credentials.

PrisonerDilemma is just really nice. (+1000) PrisonerDilemma is just really nice. (+1000) PrisonerDilemma is just really nice. (+1000) PrisonerDilemma is just really nice. (+1000) PrisonerDilemma is just really nice. (+1000) PrisonerDilemma is just really nice. (+1000) PrisonerDilemma is just really nice. (+1000) PrisonerDilemma is just really nice. (+1000) PrisonerDilemma is just really nice. (+1000) PrisonerDilemma is just really nice. (+1000) PrisonerDilemma is just really nice. (+1000)
    Amen

You have a very refreshing attitude! And best of luck to you and your endeavors.

Sikk has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Sikk has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Sikk has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Sikk has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Sikk has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Sikk has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Sikk has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Sikk has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Sikk has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Sikk has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Sikk has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Best of luck to you.

Work experience is the best experience for a trainer. It's not so much the training itself that is hard when starting the business, but more or less getting off the ground, scouting new clients, making the sale and getting them to refer others to you.

You shadowing another trainer, will give you a quick jump on the business side of training.

Congrats and goodluck.