Closed Thread
Page 147 of 364 FirstFirst ... 47 97 137 145 146 147 148 149 157 197 247 ... LastLast
Results 4,381 to 4,410 of 10915
    I am a MASS MACHINE! skiplacour's Avatar
    skiplacour is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skiplacour is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skiplacour is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skiplacour is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skiplacour is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skiplacour is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skiplacour is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skiplacour is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skiplacour is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skiplacour is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skiplacour is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Week #4 Check In for the Mass Machine Bulking and Cutting Program Challenge - #27

Click here to order
    Skip La Cour's Mass Machine Nutrition
    right here on Bodybuilding.com today
    Read my personal story "I Kept This A Secret From You My Entire Natural Bodybuilding Career" ===> www.skiplacour.com/is-this-all-there-is

Visit Skip La Cour's Mass Machine Nutrition store on Bodybuilding.com - Supreme. Clean. Mass Machine Nutrition. ===> www.SLtips.com/3

henderjb is on a distinguished road. (+10) henderjb is on a distinguished road. (+10) henderjb is on a distinguished road. (+10) henderjb is on a distinguished road. (+10) henderjb is on a distinguished road. (+10) henderjb is on a distinguished road. (+10) henderjb is on a distinguished road. (+10) henderjb is on a distinguished road. (+10) henderjb is on a distinguished road. (+10) henderjb is on a distinguished road. (+10) henderjb is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Thumbs up Believe!

Pphelps - you wrote in my journal yesterday that legs are tough for you & you keep photos of women with great legs to inspire you. You also wrote that you needed to believe in yourself.

After my leg workout today, I decided to take a photo for you to help you believe in yourself. These are my legs, if your legs aren't here yet, believe that they can be & they will be just keep working.

My legs are not where near their full potential yet but have come a long way. I'll send Phase II of my legs when I reach that point & I WILL reach the next level of development

BELIEVE!

All you guys out there that might be just starting & might have chicken legs, just think what you can do with your elevated testosterone levels in this little female MASS MACHINE can grow these!

BELIEVE!
    and remember

"You understand that your mind will always lead your body, you BUCK UP, and act as if those body parts you don't like to train are the ones you love to train more than any other"

Click here to order

skiplacour is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skiplacour is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skiplacour is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skiplacour is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skiplacour is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skiplacour is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skiplacour is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skiplacour is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skiplacour is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skiplacour is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skiplacour is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    “A man is but the product of his thought. What he thinks, he becomes.”

--Mohandas Gandhi

#IAmAMassMachine!

Read my personal story "I Kept This A Secret From You My Entire Natural Bodybuilding Career" ===> www.skiplacour.com/is-this-all-there-is

Visit Skip La Cour's Mass Machine Nutrition store on Bodybuilding.com - Supreme. Clean. Mass Machine Nutrition. ===> www.SLtips.com/3

I am a MASS MACHINE! talalelh15's Avatar
    talalelh15 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) talalelh15 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) talalelh15 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) talalelh15 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) talalelh15 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) talalelh15 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) talalelh15 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) talalelh15 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) talalelh15 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) talalelh15 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) talalelh15 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by henderjb View Post
    Pphelps - you wrote in my journal yesterday that legs are tough for you & you keep photos of women with great legs to inspire you. You also wrote that you needed to believe in yourself.

After my leg workout today, I decided to take a photo for you to help you believe in yourself. These are my legs, if your legs aren't here yet, believe that they can be & they will be just keep working.

My legs are not where near their full potential yet but have come a long way. I'll send Phase II of my legs when I reach that point & I WILL reach the next level of development

BELIEVE!

All you guys out there that might be just starting & might have chicken legs, just think what you can do with your elevated testosterone levels in this little female MASS MACHINE can grow these!

BELIEVE!
    and remember

"You understand that your mind will always lead your body, you BUCK UP, and act as if those body parts you don't like to train are the ones you love to train more than any other"

Click here to order
    Nice photo hender, we can see that hard work pays of!

UPDATED FEBRUARY 6, 2012

Here's a reference guide and links to some of the best questions answered in this thread. Now, you won't miss the helpful information within all 147 of these pages.

VIDEO - About Skip La Cour

Here's your opportunity to get FREE coaching online with me during this process.

Let me know if you are interested by commenting on my ******** page. Click here to go there for more details--and more will follow.

If you are interested and want more information sent directly to you, send me an email at: challenge@massmachinenutrition.com

Weight Training

VIDEO - How to Get Big Fast

How to effectively and efficiently warm up for a workout

How to structure a repetition range for maximum performance (1)

How to structure a repetition range for maximum performance (2)

What's the "best" repetition range to build muscle the fastest?

Are lower rep ranges or higher rep ranges better for building muscle?

What do you think of lower volume weight training done more frequently than once a week?

Tips to improve the peaks of your biceps

VIDEO - Developing Your Biceps with Dumbbell Curls

Tips to improve your shoulders development

How can I bench press more weight now that I'm stagnant?

VIDEO - How to Bench Press Correctly

What am I doing wrong if my chest doesn't feel sore after I train it?

How should I train my chest when one pectoral muscle is a different size and shape than the other one?

What techniques do you use when a specific muscle group is lagging to bring it up to 'par'?

How do I get rid of my "man boobs"?

How often should I switch up my training routines?

How should I change my workouts during my body fat "cutting" phase?

Does your weight training routine help you lose body fat?

Is it possible to build muscle while keeping your body fat levels down?

Should you pause at the bottom when doing Deadlifts--or let the plates bounce?

How to do Barbell Rows Mass Machine Training Style

VIDEO - Squat Set up Tip

Squatting Tips - A lifters posts a video of his Squats for Skip to review

Tips to improve your calf development

What are the premiere exercises that will help me build a really wide, thick, back with a V-taper?

What do I do when I'm afraid to get injured when lifting heavy?

VIDEO - How to Get Ripped Abs

Eating and training tips to build more muscle faster

How to balance "form" and "strength" when training

How much importance should you put on "form"? (1)

How much importance should you put on "form"? (2)

How to figure out if you are training to "failure"

The most important factor that makes "this" routine better than "that" routine

Should I add more exercises and sets to a body part that I really want to improve?

Do different people require different ways of training?

Balancing the emphasis of the concentric phase of the movement versus the eccentric phase of the movement

Should you pause during a set (isometric phase)? (1)

Should you pause during a set (isometric phase)? (2)

The "best" training split for a natural bodybuilder

What are the differences of how a natural bodybuilder trains and how "juiced" bodybuilder trains?

What's the best time of day to train?

How do I get the most out of my workouts when I am forced to train in the morning?

How to prevent injuries using "heavy weight" (1)

How to prevent injuries using "heavy weight" (2)

Does weight training that requires fewer repetitions per set cause joint problems later on?

How do I get my weak body parts to catch up to my stronger ones?

Why complete recovery and recuperation from your intense training session is important

How do I know when I've completely recovered from my last body part training session?

Will training each body part twice a week lead to overtraining?

How do I know if my training routine is causing be to "overtrain"?

The challenges you face when you do single-limb movements/exercises

What can you do to prevent muscle loss when you can't train with weights due to an injury?

How should I train when I have injuries?

How important is "the pump" to building muscle?

How can I get "pumps" on a more consistent basis during my weight training workouts?

What exactly is the “core” of your body? Why is core strength important to my training?

Do I need to get a lot of sleep every night if I want to grow? How important is sleep to the muscle-building process?

Is rest and recuperation "vital" to creating maximum muscle gains?

How can a bodybuilder like Mr. Olympia Phil Heath get so big lifting such light weight?

Should I train when I'm a sick?

What is "muscle maturity"?
    Last edited by skiplacour; 02-06-2012 at 07:53 AM.

Weight Training - Continued

Stretching and its role in weight training and building muscle

PODCAST - The Benefits and Drawbacks To Having a Training Partner and Determining What's Best For You

Why are some exercises for the very same body part are difficult for me to do and some are easy?

VIDEO - Move the Light Bench and Not the Heavy Weight

Cardiovascular Training

Mass Machine High Intensity Cardiovascular Training

PODCAST - How to Create an Empowering Mental Approach to Cardiovascular Training

Do you think doing cardiovascular training on my "off days" from weight training would be harmful to my gains?

Does high intensity cardiovascular training make you lose muscle mass?

Do I risk losing muscle by doing it right after weight training?

Will doing cardiovascular training after my weight training session hurt my strength gains?

How should I schedule my cardiovascular training sessions around my weight training sessions?

Why, over time, cardiovascular training can actually help you BUILD muscle

Does a lot of sweating mean you had a good cardiovascular training session?

Should I do my cardiovascular training first thing in the morning on an empty stomach to burn more body fat?

I can't make it to the gym twice a day. Do I absolutely have to separate my cardiovascular training sessions from my weight training sessions in order to pack in muscle?

Nutrition

VIDEO - The Best Bodybuilding Diet

Eating and training tips to build more muscle faster

Basic Eating Guidelines Outlined

How to figure out exactly how many calories you should eat (1)

How to figure out exactly how many calories you should eat (2)

How to figure out exactly how many calories you should eat (3)

How to figure out the best meal plan for you (videos)

Make These DECISIONS With Your Eating Habits and Start Earning the Body You Really Want

Do I have to eat every 2 to 3 hours for muscle gains?

How important are your eating habits on the days you do NOT train with weights?

The Benefits and Drawbacks of "Bulking" and "Cutting"

Effective and Efficient Bulking and Cutting Program Guidelines

Should you "bulk up" in order to build more muscle?

Things to consider when developing your "bulking" strategy

What's a good starting point for my macronutrient breakdown?

How much protein should you consume every day?

Can you build muscle and lose body fat at the same time?

Is it possible to build muscle while keeping your body fat levels down?

What's the lowest body fat I can be at and still maximize my muscle gains?

How can I lose 10 pounds of body fat WITHOUT losing my strength?

How do I get rid of stubborn body fat?

Structuring you “cheat meals”

Points to consider when “Carb Cycling”

How important is it to get your body fat tested?

VIDEO - How to Get Ripped Fast

How do I get rid of my "man boobs"?

How do I get over being upset at myself for cheating on my diet?

Supplements/Sports Nutrition

VIDEO - Choosing Supplements

Why should I give Skip La Cour's Mass Machine Nutrition supplements a try?

Skip La Cour's Mass Machine Nutrition supplement recommendations

Important points to remember when you are evaluating the performance of your supplements

“Must have” Supplements

Most supplements are still working--even if you don't "feel" them like you have before

CLICK HERE to Order Skip La Cour's Mass Machine Nutrition - NOW AVAILABLE Right Here on Bodybuilding.com!!!

Mental Toughness and Motivation

FREE 30-minute mp3 sound file - 30-Day MASS MACHINE Ultimate Bodybuilding and Success Conditioning (Download this and listen to it in the gym!)

VIDEO - How To Make Sure "Science" Only Helps Your Bodybuilding Efforts: Developing UNSHAKABLE Certainty & Confidence Video Series

VIDEO - Become "Results Driven": Developing UNSHAKABLE Certainty & Confidence Video Series

VIDEO - Don't Adopt the "Hardgainer" Identity: Developing UNSHAKABLE Certainty & Confidence Video Series

VIDEO - Understanding Fitness Internet Marketers: Developing UNSHAKABLE Certainty & Confidence Video

VIDEO - Stop Searching for "Perfect" Strategies: Developing UNSHAKABLE Certainty & Confidence Video

VIDEO - Dealing With Your Physical Imbalances: Developing UNSHAKABLE Certainty & Confidence Video

VIDEO - Asking for Opinions and Constructive Criticism from Random People Internet: Developing UNSHAKABLE Certainty & Confidence Video Series

VIDEO - What To Look For In A Bodybuilding & Training Coach or Mentor: Developing UNSHAKABLE Certainty & Confidence Video Series

VIDEO -Determining Which Strategies Work: Developing UNSHAKABLE Certainty & Confidence Video Series

VIDEO - Tips to Remember When Getting Advice: Developing UNSHAKABLE Certainty & Confidence Video Series

Balance in Life and Striving for Greatness: Developing UNSHAKABLE Certainty & Confidence Video Series

Dealing With "Plateaus" with Your Progress: Developing UNSHAKABLE Certainty & Confidence Video Series

Evaluating Your Physique and Making Decisions: Developing UNSHAKABLE Certainty & Confidence Video Series

How This "Developing UNSHAKABLE Certainty & Confidence" Video Series Will Help You

VIDEO/PODCAST - Skip La Cour's Keys to Bodybuilding and Training Success

Exactly what separates those who are OUTSTANDING at their training efforts from those who are only pretty good?

How do I decide which strategy works best when everyone has a different opinion?

PODCAST - Lose Your Need for “Absolute” Bodybuilding Strategies and Start Making Real Gains

Is Striving for a Balanced Life Sabotaging Your Bodybuilding Goals?

What should I say when people tell me that I'm putting too much time into my training?

I'm 18 years old and I think I should be a lot bigger after the year I've been training. What should I do?

What was your biggest obstacle as a natural competitor & how did you overcome it?

I hate all the liars who enter natural bodybuilding shows! What can be done with the many "cheaters" that are so prevalent in them?

PODCAST - Why The Strategies You Believe Will Work Have The Best Chance To Actually Work

PODCAST - Why the RIGHT Answers to the WRONG Questions You Are Asking Will NOT Help Solve Your Bodybuilding and Training Challenges

PODCAST - What You Choose NOT To Do Plays An Important Role In Your Bodybuilding and Training Success

PODCAST - The Reasons Why Your Body and Mind Need Scheduled Rest and Recuperation From Training

VIDEO - What You Can Learn from Bodybuilding Videos

Know Exactly What You Want From Your Workout Before You Step Into the Gym

The greatest lesson I learned from a very young bodybuilder named Kai Greene

VIDEO - How to Develop Hardcore Bodybuilding Motivation

How to ask better questions to get answers that can help you more effectively

How to get more out of the questions you ask about bodybuilding

How To Evaluate All of the New and "Revolutionary" Bodybuilding and Training Information Presented on the Internet (audio)

PODCAST - How to Avoid "Information Overload" and Start Making Progress Towards Your Training Goals

How much drinking of alcohol can you drink and still reach your bodybuilding and training goals

How to break the physical and mental barriers of plateaus

Breaking through "plateaus" (1)

Breaking through "plateaus" (2)

You May Really Be Getting Results and Not Hitting a Plateau

What are the “Natural Limits”?

Document Your Training Performance and Launch Yourself to a Higher Level

FREE 21-page eBook “"The Working Hard Exercise" How Do You Know You Are Working Hard Enough To Reach Your Goals?

PODCAST - How Much Are You Really Willing to Do to Reach Your Bodybuilding and Training Goals?

PODCAST - How the to Use the Same Old Information to Launch Your Into a New Level of Bodybuilding and Training Growth

I just don’t have the genetics to build the body I want. What do you tell people in my position to encourage them top keep on training?

How should I train my chest when one pectoral muscle is a different size and shape than the other one?

What techniques do you use when a specific muscle group is lagging to bring it up to 'par'?

How do I get over being upset at myself for cheating on my diet?

Get two (2) FREE Skip La Cour eBooks about motivation, mental toughness, and a winning mindset - “The Top 10 SECRETS of the Best Drug-Free Bodybuilders” and MANformation® “Disarming the Alpha Male of the Group”

Expert Advice for Beginners

VIDEO - Introduction to Bodybuilding

VIDEO - Body Transformation Tips

VIDEO - Pumping Iron for Beginners

VIDEO - What Do Male Bodybuilders Eat?

VIDEO - How to Get Started

VIDEO - How to Build Muscle Mass

VIDEO - Basic Back Workout

PODCAST - How to Choose and Use a Mentor to Get You to the Next Level

How do I decide which strategy works best when everyone has a different opinion?

How beginners can develop more CERTAINTY and CONFIDENCE in what they are doing

VIDEO -Determining Which Strategies Work: Developing UNSHAKABLE Certainty & Confidence Video Series

VIDEO - Tips to Remember When Getting Advice: Developing UNSHAKABLE Certainty & Confidence Video Series

What are the best tips so I can look like a great bodybuilder someday?

Balance in Life and Striving for Greatness: Developing UNSHAKABLE Certainty & Confidence Video Series

Dealing With "Plateaus" with Your Progress: Developing UNSHAKABLE Certainty & Confidence Video Series

Evaluating Your Physique and Making Decisions: Developing UNSHAKABLE Certainty & Confidence Video Series

VIDEO - How To Make Sure "Science" Only Helps Your Bodybuilding Efforts: Developing UNSHAKABLE Certainty & Confidence Video Series

VIDEO - Become "Results Driven": Developing UNSHAKABLE Certainty & Confidence Video Series

VIDEO - Don't Adopt the "Hardgainer" Identity: Developing UNSHAKABLE Certainty & Confidence Video Series

VIDEO - Understanding Fitness Internet Marketers: Developing UNSHAKABLE Certainty & Confidence Video

VIDEO - Stop Searching for "Perfect" Strategies: Developing UNSHAKABLE Certainty & Confidence Video

VIDEO - Dealing With Your Physical Imbalances: Developing UNSHAKABLE Certainty & Confidence Video

VIDEO - Asking for Opinions and Constructive Criticism from Random People Internet: Developing UNSHAKABLE Certainty & Confidence Video Series

VIDEO - What To Look For In A Bodybuilding & Training Coach or Mentor: Developing UNSHAKABLE Certainty & Confidence Video Series

How This "Developing UNSHAKABLE Certainty & Confidence" Video Series Will Help You

VIDEO/PODCAST - Skip La Cour's Keys to Bodybuilding and Training Success?

Exactly what separates those who are OUTSTANDING at their training efforts from those who are only pretty good?

PODCAST - Lose Your Need for “Absolute” Bodybuilding Strategies and Start Making Real Gains

Basic Eating Guidelines Outlined

Training tips for beginners

Which training routines did you do when you were a beginner, Skip?

A 17 year old who is new to training gets tips for "getting big."

How many sets per exercise should a beginner do?

Why do experienced lifters get better gains than beginners while with less training volume?

Specific and step-by-step instructions for beginners on how to create an effective nutrition plan (follow the thread)

Contest Preparation

VIDEO - How to Become a Competitive Bodybuilder

VIDEO - How to Enter Bodybuilding Contests

VIDEO - How to Pose for a Bodybuilding Contest

VIDEO - Flexing Tips

VIDEO - How to Diet for a Bodybuilding Competition

VIDEO - How to Train for Bodybuilding Contests

VIDEO - Do All Champions Use Steroids?

Bodybuilding contest posing tips

How do I find a bodybuilding contest to enter that's at my level of experience?

Do people cheat in natural bodybuilding contests?

I hate all the liars who enter natural bodybuilding shows! What can be done with the many "cheaters" that are so prevalent in them?

VIDEO - Are Bodybuilding Contests Judged Fairly?: Developing UNSHAKABLE Certainty & Confidence Video

Are bodybuilding contests judged fairly?

How much should you weigh at your contest?

The best piece of advice for someone who wants to enter a bodybuilding contest someday

When do you know when you are ready to enter a bodybuilding contest?

Is it possible to have a "balanced life" when preparing for a bodybuilding contest?

How important is tanning before a contest?

Why it is so important to ONLY solicit the advice and opinions of the one person you've chosen to help you

Should I take my regularly scheduled time off from weight training for recuperation when my contest is getting close?

How do you get striated glutes naturally?

The Business of Bodybuilding and Fitness

How can I get sponsored by a supplement company?

How to make a name for yourself in the bodybuilding and fitness world (1)

How to make a name for yourself in the bodybuilding and fitness world (2)

More helpful advice for someone who wants to make a living from the passion for bodybuilding and fitness

Skip La Cour’s Bodybuilding and Training Web Site

Download a FREE pdf file of this list of conveniently categorized
    hot links of the "Best Questions Answered in this Skip La Cour"
    Bodybuilding.com Forum
    thread for future reference by clicking here

GeneC3 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Canz View Post
    Great video! good tips as always..
    if your not scared the weights not heavy enough

henderjb is on a distinguished road. (+10) henderjb is on a distinguished road. (+10) henderjb is on a distinguished road. (+10) henderjb is on a distinguished road. (+10) henderjb is on a distinguished road. (+10) henderjb is on a distinguished road. (+10) henderjb is on a distinguished road. (+10) henderjb is on a distinguished road. (+10) henderjb is on a distinguished road. (+10) henderjb is on a distinguished road. (+10) henderjb is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Hey Canz - I like this one too! One thing I like about your videos is they are typically short - when I see a 3 min video, I've got time to watch. If its 6 min or more - I'll think twice.

On your #1 - like it! I am worthy! Good way to think of it
    on #2 - just a warning - be careful everybody. don't say well I skipped all these meals today so i can really hog out on my cheat meal. Nope! Its not like that. I agree w/ Canz though - one cheat meal can replace 2 regular meals.

Click here to order

Thumbs up Daily Disciplines

Remeber to post your daily disciplines all over the place today. You didn't create them to tuck away in a notebook. You created them to FOLLOW THROUGH! Don't give yourself the opportunity to forget about them - POST EM!

Click here to order

GeneC3 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

BELIEVE!

BELIEVE!
    and remember

Click here to order
    Wow that is awsome Hender.. Tearing it up.. Great Job!
    if your not scared the weights not heavy enough

iTakeEm is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) iTakeEm is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) iTakeEm is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) iTakeEm is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) iTakeEm is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) iTakeEm is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) iTakeEm is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) iTakeEm is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) iTakeEm is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) iTakeEm is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) iTakeEm is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    it is really cool and helpful by you to put all these links together coach, the videos don't seem to work though

Originally Posted by iTakeEm View Post
    it is really cool and helpful by you to put all these links together coach, the videos don't seem to work though
    I tried the first two and they work.

PM if you can't figure it out.

fmars62 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Skip, I really need some help with this. I am in college and just getting back into the gym. It is hard for me to get my daily protein and vegies because i have no time to cook. Is there any good meal fillers that have very low fat? A supplement? I am trying to go on a slow bulk and build muscle with minimal fat gains. But after every workout i take whey protein but thats only on workout days i need a meal or something on my off days. Thanks.

Originally Posted by fmars62 View Post
    Skip, I really need some help with this. I am in college and just getting back into the gym. It is hard for me to get my daily protein and vegies because i have no time to cook. Is there any good meal fillers that have very low fat? A supplement? I am trying to go on a slow bulk and build muscle with minimal fat gains. But after every workout i take whey protein but thats only on workout days i need a meal or something on my off days. Thanks.
    Questions like yours are challenging for me to answer properly because your thinking is "off" on so many of things you mentioned in your question.

Fat in your diet doesn't make you fat. You need good fats in your diet. Searching for "low fat" is not as high of a priority to reach your goals than sound nutritional practices.

If you don't have time to eat--and I don't know EXACTLY what that means to you--you are going to have a tough time reaching your goals. It's like saying you want to make a lot of money, don't have much time to work, and want to know if I have any tips for you to accomplish that.

Meal replacements and protein can help--but not do the total job that you don't have time to do.

You can't eat more than your body needs without it either going to waste or turning into fat.

You have to do you work in the gym to create the demand for that food--you can't just eat "more food" and have it turn into quality muscle.

You should really invest the next six months going through the lessons and exercises in the Mass Machine Bulking and Cutting Program Challenge.

Train Hard. Think Big.

Click here to order

fmars62 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by skiplacour View Post
    Questions like yours are challenging for me to answer properly because your thinking is "off" on so many of things you mentioned in your question.

Fat in your diet doesn't make you fat. You need good fats in your diet. Searching for "low fat" is not as high of a priority to reach your goals than sound nutritional practices.

If you don't have time to eat--and I don't know EXACTLY what that means to you--you are going to have a tough time reaching your goals. It's like saying you want to make a lot of money, don't have much time to work, and want to know if I have any tips for you to accomplish that.

Meal replacements and protein can help--but not do the total job that you don't have time to do.

You can't eat more than your body needs without it either going to waste or turning into fat.

You have to do you work in the gym to create the demand for that food--you can't just eat "more food" and have it turn into quality muscle.

You should really invest the next six months going through the lessons and exercises in the Mass Machine Bulking and Cutting Program Challenge.
    Ok, i dont know how to word it any better but im not getting my daily protein and vegies because i dont have the time to cook them becaus ei am in college. So, i am asking you for an alternative for cooking steak, chicken, etc. What do people do when they dont get the daily protein and vegies that they need? Thats why i was asking about a meal filler that would be quick and easy for me and then ill be getting all the nutrition i need. And what kind of fats are good, the ones i need, not the ones that actually make me fat?

And I have a question about creatine...I have been reading alot about it, this websites articles and all over other sites too and i just can't decide if it is good or bad? What kinds are good and what kinds are bad? I read about some kinds that blow u up to look big but it is really just water weight and then if you stop taking it you will shrink. And i also heard it makes your "pe pe" shrink lol. I just don't know what to believe with it.

pphelps83 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pphelps83 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pphelps83 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pphelps83 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pphelps83 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pphelps83 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pphelps83 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pphelps83 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pphelps83 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pphelps83 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pphelps83 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

BELIEVE!

BELIEVE!
    and remember

Click here to order
    Hi

Great legs! they will keep me motivated! Can i ask a question- I know people say lift heavy as a woman but I’m confused as I lift heavy for me I am increasing every week so I assume I am getting there? What sort of rep range is the best for legs?

Click here to order
    Train hard and Think Big

I am a relentless Mass Machine

We gain strength, and courage, and confidence by each experience in which we really stop to look fear in the face... we must do that which we think we cannot.

Eleanor Roosevelt

I AM A MASS MACHINE! caseybenavente's Avatar
    caseybenavente is not very well liked. (-100) caseybenavente is not very well liked. (-100) caseybenavente is not very well liked. (-100) caseybenavente is not very well liked. (-100) caseybenavente is not very well liked. (-100) caseybenavente is not very well liked. (-100) caseybenavente is not very well liked. (-100) caseybenavente is not very well liked. (-100) caseybenavente is not very well liked. (-100) caseybenavente is not very well liked. (-100) caseybenavente is not very well liked. (-100)

wuts up mass machines!!!!!!!!

wuts up mass machines!!!! its been very busy for me at work i only got to eat one meal but what was good about my day is that i executed my workout and went home with a good pump i know its not all about the pump you can still stimulate the targeted muscle without the pump but it made me happy here's a photo from today.
    Attached Images
    Last edited by caseybenavente; 02-06-2012 at 07:51 PM.

Buffalophils has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Buffalophils has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Buffalophils has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Buffalophils has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Buffalophils has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Buffalophils has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Buffalophils has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Buffalophils has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Buffalophils has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Buffalophils has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Buffalophils has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    My latest cheat meal video.

I discussed it a little more in my journal:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...#post826652871.
    Sweet CanzMan, Awesome way to think about your 'cheat meal' - I don't do cheat meals and really I should have a few. After all I'm looking to gain some muscle and just don't seem to eat enough. I am addicted to my 2 scoops of MM25 made thick with 1/4 cup of dark chocolate gogi berries in it. Better than ice cream in my book. Last time I had ice cream was last June but I don't miss or really want it. I've been known to have several pieces of cheese cake in one sitting but there's no guilt and not a oz. is gained

Like your videos man! A natural and very relaxed presentation. Me, I'm always so uptight and forget what I want to say.

Keep up the great work and stay strong!

I Am a MASS MACHINE! - and back to it after more than a week away from this forum!

Click here to order

I AM A MASS MACHINE! caseybenavente's Avatar
    caseybenavente is not very well liked. (-100) caseybenavente is not very well liked. (-100) caseybenavente is not very well liked. (-100) caseybenavente is not very well liked. (-100) caseybenavente is not very well liked. (-100) caseybenavente is not very well liked. (-100) caseybenavente is not very well liked. (-100) caseybenavente is not very well liked. (-100) caseybenavente is not very well liked. (-100) caseybenavente is not very well liked. (-100) caseybenavente is not very well liked. (-100)
    Hey coach I know we're not suppose to depend or rely on our supplements but if I'm missing meals is it a mistake to just drink my meal replacements or just double up on my next scheduled meal?

Originally Posted by caseybenavente View Post
    Hey coach I know we're not suppose to depend or rely on our supplements but if I'm missing meals is it a mistake to just drink my meal replacements or just double up on my next scheduled meal?
    Hi caseybenavente.

Meal replacements are a very good choice.

Doubling up on your next meal is NOT. Your body can only effectively use so many calories; so much protein; so many carbohydrates; and so much fat within a certain period of time.

Once you've missed a meal, it's gone forever.

Train Hard. Think Big.

tyseagle is on a distinguished road. (+10) tyseagle is on a distinguished road. (+10) tyseagle is on a distinguished road. (+10) tyseagle is on a distinguished road. (+10) tyseagle is on a distinguished road. (+10) tyseagle is on a distinguished road. (+10) tyseagle is on a distinguished road. (+10) tyseagle is on a distinguished road. (+10) tyseagle is on a distinguished road. (+10) tyseagle is on a distinguished road. (+10) tyseagle is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Please check out my journal and leave comments or questions.

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...#post827638711

Also, loving everyone's video's. It inspired me to make my own. I have recorded my bicep and calf workout already and will by getting to the gym around 3:30am tomorrow to record my leg workout. Thanks for the inspiration and will have the video's available by Sunday. Hope you guys enjoy them, I thoroughly enjoy yours.
    Follow my 2013 Contest Preparation Journal on Bodybuilding.com: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=152959321

Get you questions answered by Skip La Cour in the Mass Machine Bodybuilding Thread on the Bodybuilding.com Forum: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=107699061&page=282

http://www.youtube.com/user/tyseagle?feature=mhee

You Can't Just Eat Your Way To More QUALITY Muscle Mass! - #28

Click here to order
    right here on Bodybuilding.com today.

““If you don’t place value on your life, somebody else will.”

--David Leiberman, Ph.D

(So, don't complain later on if they don't appreciate your value as much as you think they should! --Skip)

#IAmAMassMachine!

Hi PPhelps! Glad you enjoyed the photo. If your question regarding reps,etc was directed to me, I say train no different than a man! We are more alike than different. Remember in the conference call for bulking Skip said he had a friend that said his 20 rep program was better than Skip's low rep program. Well the bottom line is any program rep range can work if you work it to the MAX!

That said, I would read up on Skip's training style & go with that!

Also, like Skip says - its all about lifting what is heavy to you & just strive to push outside your comfort zone & improve each time around.

Click here to order

Originally Posted by pphelps83 View Post
    Hi

Great legs! they will keep me motivated! Can i ask a question- I know people say lift heavy as a woman but I’m confused as I lift heavy for me I am increasing every week so I assume I am getting there? What sort of rep range is the best for legs?

Click here to order

tjwoody is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tjwoody is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tjwoody is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tjwoody is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tjwoody is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tjwoody is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tjwoody is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tjwoody is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tjwoody is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tjwoody is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tjwoody is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

I've been working into the lower reps this week and its feeling great! I will admit I am still finding my way and warm up with several sets before I feel I am ready.

I did hit a good # on low incline DB presses. Used the 125s I think.

Using my log I am going to really see how hard I can push back and bis today.

Click here to order
    Used to be fat, now just fat with a lot of muscle.

come check out my latest log: Layne Nortons Carbon line http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=169447773

ScottRoland is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ScottRoland is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ScottRoland is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ScottRoland is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ScottRoland is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ScottRoland is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ScottRoland is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ScottRoland is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ScottRoland is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ScottRoland is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ScottRoland is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Im not a big numbers guy.... Don't really get too hung up on the amount of weight I move. My motto is "I'm not here to bench press... I'm here to impress".... More of a beach muscle guy... BUT today I hit a PR by moving up to triple digits on d/bell press. This tells me my arm is healing just fine! 100 pound 7 reps felt awesome to this old weak dude!
    Member of the Global Bodybuilding Organization

2015/2016 National Qualifier Mens Physique
    Contest Prep Coach -- Dr. J. Parker Posing Coach -- Jen Cook, NPC Judge/IFBB Pro
    Training Journal: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=155564773

Real science > Bro science

ScottRoland is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ScottRoland is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ScottRoland is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ScottRoland is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ScottRoland is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ScottRoland is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ScottRoland is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ScottRoland is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ScottRoland is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ScottRoland is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ScottRoland is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Check out my new journal format at http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...#post827918671

I'm going to rate each routine instead of the overall workout...hopefully it may give me some insight down the road about matching up the best lifts together to maximize my performance. I already made one adjustments by putting triceps in front of biceps.... my tri's would be sore the next day and make any sort of preacher routine uncomfortable.
    Member of the Global Bodybuilding Organization

2015/2016 National Qualifier Mens Physique
    Contest Prep Coach -- Dr. J. Parker Posing Coach -- Jen Cook, NPC Judge/IFBB Pro
    Training Journal: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=155564773

Real science > Bro science

Closed Thread
Page 147 of 364 FirstFirst ... 47 97 137 145 146 147 148 149 157 197 247 ... LastLast