Closed Thread
Page 143 of 364 FirstFirst ... 43 93 133 141 142 143 144 145 153 193 243 ... LastLast
Results 4,261 to 4,290 of 10915
    GibTech has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GibTech has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GibTech has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GibTech has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GibTech has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GibTech has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GibTech has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GibTech has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GibTech has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GibTech has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GibTech has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Buffalophils View Post
    July 2010 I made a very firm choice to stop drinking any alcohol and I am not looking back. I haven't been so proud of doing just about anything in my life as this! Never felt better - I recommend! Took me over 40 years to figure out I didn't need to drink to have fun or be social.

I AM a MASS MACHINE!
    Phil

Click here to order
    Skip La Cour's Mass Machine Nutrition
    right here on Bodybuilding.com today
    [/QUOTE]

In the almost exact same boat! Last drink I had was July 8th 2010. Best decision ever!
    MASS MACHINE bulking and cutting program challenge participant.
    Start Date: Mon Jan 16th
    Journal: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=141326851

Jan 15th - 217.2 lbs @ 17.8%
    Jan 22nd - 215 @ 17.1%
    Jan 29th - 216.9 @ 17.4%

You are born frail and weak, you die frail and weak. What you look like in between is up to you.

iTakeEm is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) iTakeEm is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) iTakeEm is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) iTakeEm is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) iTakeEm is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) iTakeEm is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) iTakeEm is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) iTakeEm is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) iTakeEm is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) iTakeEm is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) iTakeEm is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    hey man how you been doing? Just want to ask your opinion on your mass machine training, how many days should I be on and off, for example like should I take a brake after each workout or follow what it says on your website which is 1on, 1off, 3 on, 2 off? My working out experience is 7months, thanks buddy.

cweaver8518 will become famous soon enough. (+50) cweaver8518 will become famous soon enough. (+50) cweaver8518 will become famous soon enough. (+50) cweaver8518 will become famous soon enough. (+50) cweaver8518 will become famous soon enough. (+50) cweaver8518 will become famous soon enough. (+50) cweaver8518 will become famous soon enough. (+50) cweaver8518 will become famous soon enough. (+50) cweaver8518 will become famous soon enough. (+50) cweaver8518 will become famous soon enough. (+50) cweaver8518 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by iTakeEm View Post
    hey man how you been doing? Just want to ask your opinion on your mass machine training, how many days should I be on and off, for example like should I take a brake after each workout or follow what it says on your website which is 1on, 1off, 3 on, 2 off? My working out experience is 7months, thanks buddy.
    Mass Machine Training is Monday - Friday with no breaks. Saturday and Sunday you take off.
    Check out my blog about bodybuilding, lifestyle, and mental approaches to training!

http://chrisbodybuilding.blogspot.com/

My training journal is below. MASS MACHINE TRAINING FOR THE GAINS:

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=139336403

Canz is on a distinguished road. (+10) Canz is on a distinguished road. (+10) Canz is on a distinguished road. (+10) Canz is on a distinguished road. (+10) Canz is on a distinguished road. (+10) Canz is on a distinguished road. (+10) Canz is on a distinguished road. (+10) Canz is on a distinguished road. (+10) Canz is on a distinguished road. (+10) Canz is on a distinguished road. (+10) Canz is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    My latest YouTube video talking about my favorite meal and some tips to go along with it.

I discuss the video a little more in my journal, check it out here:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...#post823855681

Click here to order
    James Canzanella
    Winner of Skip La Cour's 6 Month Bulking and Cutting Program Challenge

b: http://www.jamescanzanella.com/
    y: http://www.youtube.com/AMmuscleAHP
    f: http://www.********.com/james.canzanella

I am a MASS MACHINE! skiplacour's Avatar
    skiplacour is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skiplacour is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skiplacour is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skiplacour is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skiplacour is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skiplacour is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skiplacour is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skiplacour is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skiplacour is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skiplacour is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skiplacour is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    That's not what's on my website.

Why don't you list what you are currently doing and why you've decided to take that approach.

It would be a lot more efficient than going back and forth talking "theories."
    Read my personal story "I Kept This A Secret From You My Entire Natural Bodybuilding Career" ===> www.skiplacour.com/is-this-all-there-is

Visit Skip La Cour's Mass Machine Nutrition store on Bodybuilding.com - Supreme. Clean. Mass Machine Nutrition. ===> www.SLtips.com/3

iTakeEm is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) iTakeEm is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) iTakeEm is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) iTakeEm is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) iTakeEm is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) iTakeEm is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) iTakeEm is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) iTakeEm is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) iTakeEm is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) iTakeEm is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) iTakeEm is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Originally Posted by cweaver8518 View Post
    Mass Machine Training is Monday - Friday with no breaks. Saturday and Sunday you take off.
    my bad lol misread the back with rest somehow lol. BTW, what if your triceps are still very sore from triceps day should you still do shoulders?

Originally Posted by skiplacour View Post
    That's not what's on my website.

Why don't you list what you are currently doing and why you've decided to take that approach.

It would be a lot more efficient than going back and forth talking "theories."
    What I want to do is to gain mass/strength, i have been working out for 7months went from 128lb 10% bf to 160% 15% bf. Isn't this too much for your body to recover?

skiplacour is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skiplacour is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skiplacour is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skiplacour is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skiplacour is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skiplacour is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skiplacour is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skiplacour is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skiplacour is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skiplacour is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skiplacour is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Canz View Post
    My latest YouTube video talking about my favorite meal and some tips to go along with it.

Click here to order
    Canz, brother.....

This is an EXCELLENT, INFORMATIVE video!

Great job!
    Read my personal story "I Kept This A Secret From You My Entire Natural Bodybuilding Career" ===> www.skiplacour.com/is-this-all-there-is

Visit Skip La Cour's Mass Machine Nutrition store on Bodybuilding.com - Supreme. Clean. Mass Machine Nutrition. ===> www.SLtips.com/3

GeneC3 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Canz View Post

Click here to order
    Great Video Great tips in there. Love the habanero almonds my self thats good stuff.
    if your not scared the weights not heavy enough

What I want to do is to gain mass/strength, i have been working out for 7months went from 128lb 10% bf to 160% 15% bf. Isn't this too much for your body to recover?
    It depends on who is doing the training; how efficiently they train; and what their workouts consist of during each workout.

You can't just make a blanket statement like that without knowing the specifics.

You need to ask better questions to get the answers you are looking for.

Training one major body part during each session is an entirely different situation for recovery than training two or three body parts twice a week.

It depends on who is doing the training; how efficiently they train; and what their workouts consist of during each workout.

You can't just make a blanket statement like that without knowing the specifics.

You need to ask better questions to get the answers you are looking for.

Training one major body part during each session is an entirely different situation for recovery than training two or three body parts twice a week.
    Could you write me a different variation of mass machine training, for the days which i can train on, Monday, thursday, saturday,sunday and will I be able to make progress only being able to work on these days.

henderjb is on a distinguished road. (+10) henderjb is on a distinguished road. (+10) henderjb is on a distinguished road. (+10) henderjb is on a distinguished road. (+10) henderjb is on a distinguished road. (+10) henderjb is on a distinguished road. (+10) henderjb is on a distinguished road. (+10) henderjb is on a distinguished road. (+10) henderjb is on a distinguished road. (+10) henderjb is on a distinguished road. (+10) henderjb is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Comming from you that is quite a compliment. I knew we could help each other! I'll be looking for your video

Originally Posted by tyseagle View Post
    Love the video, reminds me to get in there and record some workouts again!

I have really like the progress in my mindset since keeping a journal. I am learning a lot from some of the other journals and videos.. win, loose, or draw. I will exit these 6 months with more mental power than ever before. With the steam I am building from the motivation of you guys and the knowledge and habits behind me I know I will get to where I want to go with my physique.

Check out my journal when you have time:http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...1355111&page=3

nnemetz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nnemetz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nnemetz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nnemetz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nnemetz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nnemetz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nnemetz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nnemetz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nnemetz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nnemetz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nnemetz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Meal replacements?

Skip,

Since you don't offer meal replacements @ Mass Machine Nutrition is there any that you recommend?
    In Bodybuilding there are no last second lucky shots, no lucky punches, no sudden death, you where either disciplined, sacrificed, and determined… not for weeks or months but years…you either got it done or you didn’t.

jeffh3c has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jeffh3c has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jeffh3c has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jeffh3c has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jeffh3c has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jeffh3c has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jeffh3c has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jeffh3c has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jeffh3c has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jeffh3c has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jeffh3c has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Skip,

2 questions.

On my heavy Deadlifts I am having some issues on grip. I dont normally use straps in order to work on my grip. I am at 350 now and I can do my lifts but have to stop and regrip the bar. I am borderline on loosing my grip. I am very pro grip strength, but feel that the rest of my body could be progressing further if I did use the straps. The grip is like my weak link in the chain. Would you recommend using the straps?

Also. On your last podcast you tore into eating too much to ensure not loosing fat as a possible excuse for carrying extra body fat (your right of course). I see your point on this, but I want to understand one issue: If I am already overweight (I am and know it) would it make sense to go ahead and do a mild cut now since I already have stored energy available over what I eat to gain muscle or would that be jumping the gun on the cut. Will my body really access this fat first or will I keep it stored away and still burn lean muscle in a cut.

In regards to the cut: If I did this, the cut (2nd 12 weeks) would just accelerate the deficit vs goinf + to - calories.
    I am a Mass Machine
    Log http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=141449211

http://www.massmachinenutrition.com/challenge/index.htm

Canz is on a distinguished road. (+10) Canz is on a distinguished road. (+10) Canz is on a distinguished road. (+10) Canz is on a distinguished road. (+10) Canz is on a distinguished road. (+10) Canz is on a distinguished road. (+10) Canz is on a distinguished road. (+10) Canz is on a distinguished road. (+10) Canz is on a distinguished road. (+10) Canz is on a distinguished road. (+10) Canz is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Canz, brother.....

This is an EXCELLENT, INFORMATIVE video!

Great job!
    Originally Posted by GeneC3 View Post
    Great Video Great tips in there. Love the habanero almonds my self thats good stuff.
    Thank you thank you, and yes, the habanero ones are absolutely amazing. Unfortunately the store was all out of them so I had to settle with lime.

Click here to order
    James Canzanella
    Winner of Skip La Cour's 6 Month Bulking and Cutting Program Challenge

b: http://www.jamescanzanella.com/
    y: http://www.youtube.com/AMmuscleAHP
    f: http://www.********.com/james.canzanella

ScottRoland is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ScottRoland is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ScottRoland is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ScottRoland is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ScottRoland is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ScottRoland is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ScottRoland is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ScottRoland is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ScottRoland is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ScottRoland is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ScottRoland is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Team Mass Machine,

We've got a long way to go. If it were easy, everyone would do it. That's what separates us. We do what others don't want to. What others think they can't.
    What others make excuses to avoid, we find reasons to begin. We ARE Team Mass Machine and we WILL succeed.

Member of the Global Bodybuilding Organization

2015/2016 National Qualifier Mens Physique
    Contest Prep Coach -- Dr. J. Parker Posing Coach -- Jen Cook, NPC Judge/IFBB Pro
    Training Journal: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=155564773

Real science > Bro science

johnplante2 is on a distinguished road. (+10) johnplante2 is on a distinguished road. (+10) johnplante2 is on a distinguished road. (+10) johnplante2 is on a distinguished road. (+10) johnplante2 is on a distinguished road. (+10) johnplante2 is on a distinguished road. (+10) johnplante2 is on a distinguished road. (+10) johnplante2 is on a distinguished road. (+10) johnplante2 is on a distinguished road. (+10) johnplante2 is on a distinguished road. (+10) johnplante2 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by ScottRoland View Post
    Team Mass Machine,

We've got a long way to go. If it were easy, everyone would do it. That's what separates us. We do what others don't want to. What others think they can't.
    What others make excuses to avoid, we find reasons to begin. We ARE Team Mass Machine and we WILL succeed.

Damn! now I feel like crap for not training today....

jayflex6 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jayflex6 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by johnplante2 View Post
    Damn! now I feel like crap for not training today....
    A good feeling to have. Now let it motivate you to go at it twice as hard next time. But be careful not to let your mind slip into thinking its "ok" to miss workouts because i can just make it up later. If you have high expectations of yourself high enough it will never be "ok" to miss a workout. Use the disappointment in yourself to fuel your motivation. Tell yourself I'm a mass machine and I'm better than this, and move on from it. Good luck bro.
    A Captain for "Results University." Skip La Cour's Mass Machine Bulking and Cutting Challenge

bodygroup: http://groups.bodybuilding.com/mm_bulking_and_cutting_challenge
    Journal: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=141324201

"Impossible is just a big word thrown around by small men who find it easier to live the world they've been given than to explore the power they have to change it. Impossible is not a fact. It's an opinion....Impossible is nothing." - Muhammad Ali

Originally Posted by jeffh3c View Post
    Skip,

2 questions.

On my heavy Deadlifts I am having some issues on grip. I dont normally use straps in order to work on my grip. I am at 350 now and I can do my lifts but have to stop and regrip the bar. I am borderline on loosing my grip. I am very pro grip strength, but feel that the rest of my body could be progressing further if I did use the straps. The grip is like my weak link in the chain. Would you recommend using the straps?

Also. On your last podcast you tore into eating too much to ensure not loosing fat as a possible excuse for carrying extra body fat (your right of course). I see your point on this, but I want to understand one issue: If I am already overweight (I am and know it) would it make sense to go ahead and do a mild cut now since I already have stored energy available over what I eat to gain muscle or would that be jumping the gun on the cut. Will my body really access this fat first or will I keep it stored away and still burn lean muscle in a cut.

In regards to the cut: If I did this, the cut (2nd 12 weeks) would just accelerate the deficit vs goinf + to - calories.
    Hey I am no skip don't get me wrong but for dead lift i would not use straps at all, maybe shrugs but I don't use them for any thing. There are guys who will dispute this but, if you start using them they will always be a crunch.. I know guys say hay "you wontvmaximize the part your working" I say use chalk and you will be better for it. I start out and could barley hold 405... now I am well over 700, and over 800 for shrugs with no straps.. I just started to chalk up for every set and If you have to re-grip there is no problem some guys say dead should be treated like multiple singles any way... Just my 2 cents man.. I am a computer geek so, my grip always sucked but now I have grown some 16" forearms because of all the grip work and the lack of straps.. So just my thoughts. Try the Chalk its like Velcro!

Originally Posted by ScottRoland View Post
    Team Mass Machine,

Good stuff!

Skip,

2 questions.

I would focus on the tremendous benefits the heavy Deadlift can do for my BACK--and make more grip strength a priority doing something else. Use straps.

You should listen to the podcast(s) where I talk about this over again. Listen to it a few times if you need to.

I'm not sure I can explain it any better than I already have a couple of times.

I'm going suppose that you are overweight because you haven't put this much focus and attention on your eating habits.

If that's true, you are just now getting your body used to eating good food consistently throughout the day.

Your body, with this type of structure and consistency, will "perk up" and start efficiently using food in way it has never done before when you were eating haphazardly.

For many people who first start paying attention to the eating habits, they feel "stuffed" the first week or so when they eat a lot of good, clean food throughout the day.

Then, just by sticking it out, the amount of food that once made them "stuffed" doesn't anymore. In fact, they are now hungry in between meals.

That's when you know you are starting to maximize your body's abilities. That when you can truly determine what your "maintenance level" is.

This takes a couple of weeks of 'faith" and hard work before you can understand this in a real world, practical manner.

The difference between a person's "real" maintenance level and one a computer guesstimated for them can differ by 1,000 calories day. Heck, a difference of 500 calories a day; for a week; for a month; for six months can make a huge difference in a person's physique.

Or, you can just go to a calculator on the internet a pull up some "guesstimate" and create a deficit from there like everyone tells you to do.

To tell you the truth, explaining what really happens in the "real world" gets exasperating because it is so counter-intuitive to the way most people think that they will never actually execute this plan and find out for themselves.

The easiest thing for you to do is just create a deficient for a guesstimate maintenance level like you are doing. At least you will have peace of mind; you'll do what the masses do; and have some short term success.

jeffh3c has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jeffh3c has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jeffh3c has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jeffh3c has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jeffh3c has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jeffh3c has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jeffh3c has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jeffh3c has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jeffh3c has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jeffh3c has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jeffh3c has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I would focus on the tremendous benefits the heavy Deadlift can do for my BACK--and make more grip strength a priority doing something else. Use straps.

You should listen to the podcast(s) where I talk about this over again. Listen to it a few times if you need to.

I'm not sure I can explain it any better than I already have a couple of times.

I'm going suppose that you are overweight because you haven't put this much focus and attention on your eating habits.

If that's true, you are just now getting your body used to eating good food consistently throughout the day.

Your body, with this type of structure and consistency, will "perk up" and start efficiently using food in way it has never done before when you were eating haphazardly.

For many people who first start paying attention to the eating habits, they feel "stuffed" the first week or so when they eat a lot of good, clean food throughout the day.

Then, just by sticking it out, the amount of food that once made them "stuffed" doesn't anymore. In fact, they are now hungry in between meals.

That's when you know you are starting to maximize your body's abilities. That when you can truly determine what your "maintenance level" is.

This takes a couple of weeks of 'faith" and hard work before you can understand this in a real world, practical manner.

The difference between a person's "real" maintenance level and one a computer guesstimated for them can differ by 1,000 calories day. Heck, a difference of 500 calories a day; for a week; for a month; for six months can make a huge difference in a person's physique.

Or, you can just go to a calculator on the internet a pull up some "guesstimate" and create a deficit from there like everyone tells you to do.

To tell you the truth, explaining what really happens in the "real world" gets exasperating because it is so counter-intuitive to the way most people think that they will never actually execute this plan and find out for themselves.

The easiest thing for you to do is just create a deficient for a guesstimate maintenance level like you are doing. At least you will have peace of mind; you'll do what the masses do; and have some short term success.
    Thanks Skip, I know you know your ****... I will re listen to the podcast. I will start using the straps as well.
    I am a Mass Machine
    Log http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=141449211

http://www.massmachinenutrition.com/challenge/index.htm

tyseagle is on a distinguished road. (+10) tyseagle is on a distinguished road. (+10) tyseagle is on a distinguished road. (+10) tyseagle is on a distinguished road. (+10) tyseagle is on a distinguished road. (+10) tyseagle is on a distinguished road. (+10) tyseagle is on a distinguished road. (+10) tyseagle is on a distinguished road. (+10) tyseagle is on a distinguished road. (+10) tyseagle is on a distinguished road. (+10) tyseagle is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Updated my journal. Please read, comment, and ask questions. Would love to know more or help people learn more.

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...light=tyseagle
    Follow my 2013 Contest Preparation Journal on Bodybuilding.com: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=152959321

Get you questions answered by Skip La Cour in the Mass Machine Bodybuilding Thread on the Bodybuilding.com Forum: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=107699061&page=282

http://www.youtube.com/user/tyseagle?feature=mhee

I am a MASS MACHINE! talalelh15's Avatar
    talalelh15 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) talalelh15 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) talalelh15 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) talalelh15 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) talalelh15 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) talalelh15 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) talalelh15 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) talalelh15 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) talalelh15 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) talalelh15 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) talalelh15 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Hi guys, new video is up. Check out what you think of it!!!

henderjb is on a distinguished road. (+10) henderjb is on a distinguished road. (+10) henderjb is on a distinguished road. (+10) henderjb is on a distinguished road. (+10) henderjb is on a distinguished road. (+10) henderjb is on a distinguished road. (+10) henderjb is on a distinguished road. (+10) henderjb is on a distinguished road. (+10) henderjb is on a distinguished road. (+10) henderjb is on a distinguished road. (+10) henderjb is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Thumbs up Create your Zone - Day off Weights - Not off Thinking Big!

Totally unplanned, just had some thoughts today doing cardio. Wanted to remember to record in my journal, then thought, hey, lets share. Purpose of the video - use your cardio time to plan your day, think, evaluate. Create your zone, your positive zone. Create it everywhere! I have one at the office too. Take time to reflect on your successess, enjoy the journey, where you have been, see how far you've come & get excited about where you are going. There's still a lot of wall space and the bet is yet to come!

The day is started off right - positie attitude & self belief - lets get is started in here!

Click here to order

Assignment #4 - Mass Machine Bulking and Cutting Program Challenge - Video #23

Click here to order

"Oftentimes, your greatest joys in life can only be experienced when you courageously take just one step past your greatest fears."

--Skip La Cour

#IAmAMassMachine!

I am a MASS MACHINE! talalelh15's Avatar
    talalelh15 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) talalelh15 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) talalelh15 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) talalelh15 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) talalelh15 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) talalelh15 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) talalelh15 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) talalelh15 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) talalelh15 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) talalelh15 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) talalelh15 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by henderjb View Post
    Totally unplanned, just had some thoughts today doing cardio. Wanted to remember to record in my journal, then thought, hey, lets share. Purpose of the video - use your cardio time to plan your day, think, evaluate. Create your zone, your positive zone. Create it everywhere! I have one at the office too. Take time to reflect on your successess, enjoy the journey, where you have been, see how far you've come & get excited about where you are going. There's still a lot of wall space and the bet is yet to come!

The day is started off right - positie attitude & self belief - lets get is started in here!

Click here to order
    Great video, you have accomplished already so much. Way to go!

"Oftentimes, your greatest joys in life can only be experienced when you courageously take just one step past your greatest fears."

--Skip La Cour

#IAmAMassMachine!
    Awesome quote man! Very true.

Closed Thread
Page 143 of 364 FirstFirst ... 43 93 133 141 142 143 144 145 153 193 243 ... LastLast