Closed Thread
Page 279 of 364 FirstFirst ... 179 229 269 277 278 279 280 281 289 329 ... LastLast
Results 8,341 to 8,370 of 10915
    I am a MASS MACHINE! skiplacour's Avatar
    skiplacour is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skiplacour is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skiplacour is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skiplacour is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skiplacour is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skiplacour is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skiplacour is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skiplacour is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skiplacour is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skiplacour is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skiplacour is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

Lesson #6 - How To Get The Most Out Of Your Mentor or Coach - "49 Days To SUPREME Confidence"

A man can be robbed of his self-confidence when he gets really motivated to succeed and uses a mentor or a coach to help him. He invests a lot of time, focus, and effort into reaching his goal with this mentor--only fall far short of his goals. What makes this situation even worse is when a man believes that he's done everything EXACTLY as his mentor has instructed him to do.

In this video, Skip La Cour explains why that's usually not what's really going no matter how good that student's intentions are.

Lesson #6 of 49 of the Mass Machine Nutrition "49 Days To Supreme Confidence" Ultimate Transformation Challenge.

Get My "Thinking Big" Bodybuilding and Training Motivation and Mental Toughness 3-Set Ebook Series
    ABSOLUTELY FREE
    ($54.97 value)

Thinking Big
    Mental Strategies to Take Your Drug-Free Training to a Higher Level of Efficiency!
    Regular Price $14.99 - 165 pages, text only

Thinking Big II:
    Aspiring To A Higher Level Of Bodybuilding Achievement!
    Regular Price $19.99 - 309 pages, text only

Thinking Big:
    The Next Level Workbook
    Regular Price $19.99 - 220 pages, inspirational color pictures included

CLICK HERE to get your 3 ebooks.

Train Hard. Think Big.
    Read my personal story "I Kept This A Secret From You My Entire Natural Bodybuilding Career" ===> www.skiplacour.com/is-this-all-there-is

Visit Skip La Cour's Mass Machine Nutrition store on Bodybuilding.com - Supreme. Clean. Mass Machine Nutrition. ===> www.SLtips.com/3

adam81pdx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) adam81pdx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) adam81pdx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) adam81pdx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) adam81pdx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) adam81pdx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) adam81pdx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) adam81pdx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) adam81pdx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) adam81pdx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) adam81pdx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Skip! I'm back with another question or concern rather! I asked you a few weeks back about weight loss and whether I was losing too fast. Just as you suggested it slowed down to a healthy 1 lb per week with 100% spot-on diet, 5 days a week of lifting and 5 cardio sessions a week (2 45 min steady state, 3 20 min HIIT). Last week something went wrong and I'm trying to figure out what it was... I left my diet identical, bumped cardio up to 45 mins steady state 5 AM's a week and 20 mins of HIIT post-workout and also encountered a lovely cold that's going around. Despite not feeling 100% I pushed through and completed everything as I had planned. My weight dropped 3 pounds in that one week, and I lost an inch off both quads and a half an inch off both arms (unflexed).... Now I know 3 pounds in a week can't all be fat, and it's evident by the fact that my waist didn't budge AT ALL and the majority of what's left on me is ALL in my mid section. Did the cold do this or am I now burning muscle by the amount of cardio I'm doing? Where's the line on cardio when trying to cut so I don't mess up my metabolism long-term and burn my much-earned muscle?

Aesthetically pleased fretslayer's Avatar
    fretslayer is just really nice. (+1000) fretslayer is just really nice. (+1000) fretslayer is just really nice. (+1000) fretslayer is just really nice. (+1000) fretslayer is just really nice. (+1000) fretslayer is just really nice. (+1000) fretslayer is just really nice. (+1000) fretslayer is just really nice. (+1000) fretslayer is just really nice. (+1000) fretslayer is just really nice. (+1000) fretslayer is just really nice. (+1000)
    Skip, no blog talk radio show for yesterday? Looked on the site and didn't see one for the 10th?
    Lee Priest for President

skiplacour is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skiplacour is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skiplacour is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skiplacour is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skiplacour is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skiplacour is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skiplacour is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skiplacour is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skiplacour is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skiplacour is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skiplacour is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by fretslayer View Post
    Skip, no blog talk radio show for yesterday? Looked on the site and didn't see one for the 10th?
    No, sir.
    Read my personal story "I Kept This A Secret From You My Entire Natural Bodybuilding Career" ===> www.skiplacour.com/is-this-all-there-is

Visit Skip La Cour's Mass Machine Nutrition store on Bodybuilding.com - Supreme. Clean. Mass Machine Nutrition. ===> www.SLtips.com/3

Aesthetically pleased fretslayer's Avatar
    fretslayer is just really nice. (+1000) fretslayer is just really nice. (+1000) fretslayer is just really nice. (+1000) fretslayer is just really nice. (+1000) fretslayer is just really nice. (+1000) fretslayer is just really nice. (+1000) fretslayer is just really nice. (+1000) fretslayer is just really nice. (+1000) fretslayer is just really nice. (+1000) fretslayer is just really nice. (+1000) fretslayer is just really nice. (+1000)
    Bummer! Look forward to the wednesday show then. Thanks.
    Lee Priest for President

Originally Posted by adam81pdx View Post
    Skip! I'm back with another question or concern rather! I asked you a few weeks back about weight loss and whether I was losing too fast. Just as you suggested it slowed down to a healthy 1 lb per week with 100% spot-on diet, 5 days a week of lifting and 5 cardio sessions a week (2 45 min steady state, 3 20 min HIIT). Last week something went wrong and I'm trying to figure out what it was... I left my diet identical, bumped cardio up to 45 mins steady state 5 AM's a week and 20 mins of HIIT post-workout and also encountered a lovely cold that's going around. Despite not feeling 100% I pushed through and completed everything as I had planned. My weight dropped 3 pounds in that one week, and I lost an inch off both quads and a half an inch off both arms (unflexed).... Now I know 3 pounds in a week can't all be fat, and it's evident by the fact that my waist didn't budge AT ALL and the majority of what's left on me is ALL in my mid section. Did the cold do this or am I now burning muscle by the amount of cardio I'm doing? Where's the line on cardio when trying to cut so I don't mess up my metabolism long-term and burn my much-earned muscle?
    Hi adam81pdx.

Tell me a little more about yourself so I can understand your current mindset. How long have you been at this?

You did NOT gain or lose that much muscle in that short period of time.

You did NOT gain or lose that much fat in that short period of time.

You weight on the scale is just one form of measuring your progress. You'll also need to look at your situation in more of a longer time span (weeks rather than days). In enough time, you will learn to roll with the up and downs that will inevitably occur along the way.

Check out this video for more insight into what's going on:

How Much Importance Should You Put On Your Weight On The Scale?

In this video, Skip La Cour talks the importance of knowing the difference between quality muscle mass and your weight on the scale.

Click here to order Skip La Cour's Mass Machine Nutrition MM1000 Micronized Creatine here on Bodybuilding.com.

devrie09 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Ive seen a lot of people as for your advice on here and I just recently learned who you were...WOW! Congratulations not only on all that youve accomplished in Bodybuilding, but also in business/life! I'd love to get your take on whether or not Mass Machine training could be beneficial for my next 12 week phase. My ultimate goal is to compete is a Physique competition potentially in August of this year and if not this year, then August of next year.

Currently I'm 6'1, 204lbs with 9.4% body fat. Arms are 15inch Chest is 44inch and waist is 35 inches.

I saw you ask someone these questions below about their diet so I figured I'd answer them to let you know I am very calculated and serious.

If You Want To Build Muscle and Lose Body Fat, You'll Have To Know The Answer To These Questions About Your Eating Habits.

1. How many total calories do you eat over the course of the day?
    CURRENTLY EATING ROUGHLY 2735 CALORIES PER DAY

2. How much protein is in your daily diet (grams and percentage)?
    270G OF PROTEIN

3. How many carbohydrates are in your daily diet (grams and percentage)?
    270G OF CARBS

4. What types of carbohydrates do you each each day (starchy, sugars, fruits, and fibrous) and when do you eat them?
    FIBROUS MOSTLY (brown rice, oats, sweet potatoes, and ezekiel bread)

5. How much fat is in your daily diet (grams and percentage)?
    65G OF FAT

6. How many meals do you divide your daily caloric total into?
    MOST DAYS 5 MEALS, SOMETIMES 6 IF I CAN GET TO THE GYM BY 5:30PM. EACH MEAL IS PACKED WITH 40-50G OF PROTEIN AND CARBS, OR AT LEAST I TRY MY BEST TO SPACE IT ALL OUT.

7. Do those meals have structured and planned times every day? If so, what are those times?
    YES. 7:30 BREAKFAST, 10AM MID MORNING SNACK, 12 LUNCH, 2:30 AFTERNOON SNACK, 5ISH DINNER, AND ALWAYS A POST WORKOUT SHAKE.

8. On a scale from 1 to 10 (10 being outstanding; 1 being terrible; 5 being average), just how CONSISTENT are you at following through with this structured eating plan? How long have you been executing your plan at that level (and, do you really think that's long enough to have reached your goals? Be honest.)
    8 OR 9. SOMETIMES THE TIMING OF MY MEALS GETS MESSED UP BECAUSE OF AFTER WORK COMMITMENTS.

9. Are your "cheat days" and/or "cheat meals" (those days and meals that you eat not-so-healthy, "junk" food structured into your nutritional program) planned in advance? How many of those days and meals are planned? When are those days and meals planned?
    IVE HAD 3 "CHEAT MEALS" IN THE LAST 12 WEEKS. MY SWEET TOOTH CURB IS FAT FREE COOL WHIP WITH NATURAL PEANUT BUTTER MIXED TOGETHER. THROW IN A LITTLE COCOA COCOA POWDER IF I "NEED" CHOCOLATE

10. Do you have this eating program outlined and documented in a computer spreadsheet (or at least have it written down on paper)?
    I TRACK IT ON "TAPANDTRACK.COM"

The last 12 weeks I was following Ryan Hughes cutting program from bb.com. was a great program, and helped me drop a lot of BF. I'd like to add some more muscle mass however and adding another 500 calories is gonna kill me when it comes to food. I'll admit that Im a little afraid to start the Mass Machine Training routine because I've never lifted such few sets and reps. "Different" is scary. Would 3-4 weeks be a good trial period or do I give it the full 12 week go? I guess if Im looking at that Physique show in August, then the 12 weeks needs to do some good for me. I've gone to a couple of guys around the Dallas area here who are more than willing to take my money to meet with me once a week to go over stuff, is this my best bet? $350 seems like a lot of money to dole out for 1 month worth of coaching.

Thoughts, advice, tips, ideas...online training?

Twmack1012 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Hi, I am 9 weeks into a mass gain program - Jim Stoppani 12 week program. I am at a cross roads though between eating for mass and also being able to burn abdominal fat to get the "six pack". I eat clean calories all day. Have completely cut all sugar and most carbs. I have a protein shake in the morning (Isolate) and add two eggs, banana, wheat germ and 1 cup or so of oatmeal, uncooked and mix with 2% milk. I take that with Universal's Animal multivitamin pack. I then have mid morning snack of non fat cottage cheese mixed with either fruit or peanut butter. Then for lunch every day I have Albacore Tuna steak and spinach salad with red, yellow, and green peppers, radishes, mushrooms and cherry tomatoes. Mid afternoon is a half peanut butter sandwich with whole wheat bread then later a protein shake or bar. Then pre-workout is a BSN NO 2 explode. Post workout is a protein shake mixed with blueberries and strawberries. Dinner is always chicken, or steak or salmon and just salad. Late night snack is non fat cottage cheese and peanut butter. I know that it takes a while to see results, thats not the problem. I guess my questions is am I eating too much or eating the wrong stuff. I know for the gains I'm ok but its the fat burn that I'm worried about. I'm currently 195lbs and 15% body fat.

Originally Posted by Twmack1012 View Post
    Hi, I am 9 weeks into a mass gain program - Jim Stoppani 12 week program. I am at a cross roads though between eating for mass and also being able to burn abdominal fat to get the "six pack". I eat clean calories all day. Have completely cut all sugar and most carbs. I have a protein shake in the morning (Isolate) and add two eggs, banana, wheat germ and 1 cup or so of oatmeal, uncooked and mix with 2% milk. I take that with Universal's Animal multivitamin pack. I then have mid morning snack of non fat cottage cheese mixed with either fruit or peanut butter. Then for lunch every day I have Albacore Tuna steak and spinach salad with red, yellow, and green peppers, radishes, mushrooms and cherry tomatoes. Mid afternoon is a half peanut butter sandwich with whole wheat bread then later a protein shake or bar. Then pre-workout is a BSN NO 2 explode. Post workout is a protein shake mixed with blueberries and strawberries. Dinner is always chicken, or steak or salmon and just salad. Late night snack is non fat cottage cheese and peanut butter. I know that it takes a while to see results, thats not the problem. I guess my questions is am I eating too much or eating the wrong stuff. I know for the gains I'm ok but its the fat burn that I'm worried about. I'm currently 195lbs and 15% body fat.
    Hi Twmack1012.

Your CHOICE in foods is just fine. If you want to build muscle, lose body fat, or both, you are going to have to take your level of knowledge and practical experience to an even higher level.

That's what you have to do with ANYTHING you want to become successful at in life.

You have to be able to monitor, assess, and evaluate what you do. You can't just guess. When you do, you'll be able to make intelligent decisions with what you've learned--and you'll be able to figure out the next steps.

If you wanted to take a trip to New York City, let's say. You would have to know exactly where you are RIGHT NOW. Are you in Los Angeles? Miami? London? Where you are right now would make a big difference as to your approach to getting to New York City. You can't just be a good and ambitious car driver (or, airplane pilot, if that's what it takes).

You just picking the "right foods" isn't being specific enough. That's like being a good and ambitious driver who wants to end up in a certain city--but doesn't know where he is right now. How can he really expect to get there? Certainly not and any effective and efficient manner.

You have to know how many calories you are eating right now.

Watch this video and, if you are really committed to getting RESULTS, do the work and answer the questions below:

To Build Muscle and Lose Body Fat, You'll Have To Know The Answer To These Questions

4. What types of carbohydrates do you each each day (starchy, sugars, fruits, and fibrous) and when do you eat them?

7. Do those meals have structured and planned times every day? If so, what are those times?

8. On a scale from 1 to 10 (10 being outstanding; 1 being terrible; 5 being average), just how CONSISTENT are you at following through with this structured eating plan? How long have you been executing your plan at that level (and, do you really think that's long enough to have reached your goals? Be honest.)

9. Are your "cheat days" and/or "cheat meals" (those days and meals that you eat not-so-healthy, "junk" food structured into your nutritional program) planned in advance? How many of those days and meals are planned? When are those days and meals planned?

10. Do you have this eating program outlined and documented in a computer spreadsheet (or at least have it written down on paper)?

As far as the supplements you've listed, I have SIX WORDS for you.......

Supreme. Clean. Mass Machine Nutrition.

Click here to order Skip La Cour's Mass Machine Nutrition right here on Bodybuilding.com today.

Train Hard. Think Big.

Originally Posted by devrie09 View Post
    Ive seen a lot of people as for your advice on here and I just recently learned who you were...WOW! Congratulations not only on all that youve accomplished in Bodybuilding, but also in business/life! I'd love to get your take on whether or not Mass Machine training could be beneficial for my next 12 week phase. My ultimate goal is to compete is a Physique competition potentially in August of this year and if not this year, then August of next year.

Currently I'm 6'1, 204lbs with 9.4% body fat. Arms are 15inch Chest is 44inch and waist is 35 inches.

I saw you ask someone these questions below about their diet so I figured I'd answer them to let you know I am very calculated and serious.

If You Want To Build Muscle and Lose Body Fat, You'll Have To Know The Answer To These Questions About Your Eating Habits.

CURRENTLY EATING ROUGHLY 2735 CALORIES PER DAY

270G OF PROTEIN

270G OF CARBS

FIBROUS MOSTLY (brown rice, oats, sweet potatoes, and ezekiel bread)

65G OF FAT

MOST DAYS 5 MEALS, SOMETIMES 6 IF I CAN GET TO THE GYM BY 5:30PM. EACH MEAL IS PACKED WITH 40-50G OF PROTEIN AND CARBS, OR AT LEAST I TRY MY BEST TO SPACE IT ALL OUT.

YES. 7:30 BREAKFAST, 10AM MID MORNING SNACK, 12 LUNCH, 2:30 AFTERNOON SNACK, 5ISH DINNER, AND ALWAYS A POST WORKOUT SHAKE.

8 OR 9. SOMETIMES THE TIMING OF MY MEALS GETS MESSED UP BECAUSE OF AFTER WORK COMMITMENTS.

IVE HAD 3 "CHEAT MEALS" IN THE LAST 12 WEEKS. MY SWEET TOOTH CURB IS FAT FREE COOL WHIP WITH NATURAL PEANUT BUTTER MIXED TOGETHER. THROW IN A LITTLE COCOA COCOA POWDER IF I "NEED" CHOCOLATE

I TRACK IT ON "TAPANDTRACK.COM"
    Hi devrie09.

Excellent work!

Just by you taking the time to figure out all of the things above puts your far, far ahead of the vast majority of people doing this. Awesome!

Your level of follow through (8 or 9) is also very impressive. Now, it is matter on "inching your way up" to higher and higher levels of effectiveness and efficiency.

It's now about finding a way to RAISE YOUR STANDARDS even higher--and working your butt of to reach them. Then, you raise them from that higher level to an even higher one. It's an endless process if you want to become truly OUTSTANDING at what you do.

That all looks great--just keep on shooting for MORE. Never become satisfied!

The last 12 weeks I was following Ryan Hughes cutting program from bb.com. was a great program, and helped me drop a lot of BF. I'd like to add some more muscle mass however and adding another 500 calories is gonna kill me when it comes to food. I'll admit that Im a little afraid to start the Mass Machine Training routine because I've never lifted such few sets and reps. "Different" is scary. Would 3-4 weeks be a good trial period or do I give it the full 12 week go? I guess if Im looking at that Physique show in August, then the 12 weeks needs to do some good for me.
    You are never going to get to a higher level in anything in life if you don't take risks and try new things--even if you are doing "pretty well" right now and even if it might take you backwards by accident. That's how it works in all areas of life.

You have plenty of time to give Mass Machine Training as shot for 4 weeks to see just how effective it is.

I've gone to a couple of guys around the Dallas area here who are more than willing to take my money to meet with me once a week to go over stuff, is this my best bet? $350 seems like a lot of money to dole out for 1 month worth of coaching.

Thoughts, advice, tips, ideas...online training?
    A good coach or mentor could be priceless--or worthless. It's depends on that coach or mentor.

Choose wisely.

Train Hard. Think Big.

Click here to order
    Skip La Cour's Mass Machine Nutrition
    right here on Bodybuilding.com today.

Why Supplement Companies Use PROPRIETARY BLENDS and the Impact They May Have On QUALITY

Your Coach Skip La Cour talks about nutritional supplements, Proprietary Blends, and what you should think about before investing in them.

Click here to order Skip La Cour's Mass Machine Nutrition right here on Bodybuilding.com today.

Train Hard. Think Big.

devrie09 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Appreciate your response! Starting Day One of Mass Machine today, will be back in 4 weeks!

Appreciate your response! Starting Day One of Mass Machine today, will be back in 4 weeks!
    Best of luck, devrie09!

Don't wait for 4 weeks. Check into this thread daily for motivation and ask me any questions you night have along the way.

Train Hard. Think Big.

Click Here for the Mass Machine Training Routines

tyseagle is on a distinguished road. (+10) tyseagle is on a distinguished road. (+10) tyseagle is on a distinguished road. (+10) tyseagle is on a distinguished road. (+10) tyseagle is on a distinguished road. (+10) tyseagle is on a distinguished road. (+10) tyseagle is on a distinguished road. (+10) tyseagle is on a distinguished road. (+10) tyseagle is on a distinguished road. (+10) tyseagle is on a distinguished road. (+10) tyseagle is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Follow my 2013 Contest Preparation Journal on Bodybuilding.com: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=152959321

Get you questions answered by Skip La Cour in the Mass Machine Bodybuilding Thread on the Bodybuilding.com Forum: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=107699061&page=282

http://www.youtube.com/user/tyseagle?feature=mhee

BRAND NEW PODCAST!

Podcast #35 - March 13, 2013

Lesson #6 of the Mass Machine Nutrition "49 Days To SUPREME Confidence" Ultimate Transformation Challenge

"How To Get The Most Out Of Your Mentor or Coach"

Click Here to listen and/or download this week's podcast.

Send your completed assignment to me at skip@massmachinenutrition.com by Monday morning at 8 am Pacific time to be eligible for prizes.

PAST LESSONS/PODCASTS

Lesson #1 - "Who Do You Think You Are?" - Click Here to listen and/or download this week's podcast.

Lesson #2 - "How To Effectively Process All of the Bodybuilding and Training Information Available" - Click Here to listen and/or download this week's podcast.

Lesson #3 - "How To Make the Most of Your Time--No Matter What You Age Is" - Click Here to listen and/or download this week's podcast.

Lesson #4 - "Fighting Your Way Through the 'Gap Time'" - Click Here to listen and/or download this week's podcast.

Lesson #5 - "Know What You Want" - Click Here to listen and/or download this week's podcast.

===>Skip La Cour Reviews - Bodybuilding and Training Information Products (and More)<===
    Last edited by skiplacour; 03-13-2013 at 09:09 PM.

What Are The Best WEIGHT TRAINING Routines To Lose Body Fat?

Many determined people wonder what are the best WEIGHT TRAINING strategies to use when they are trying to lose body fat? Should you do more reps during every set to get ripped? Should you add a few more exercises to your workout? Maybe you should shorten the amount of time you rest in between sets to shredded?

In this video, Skip La Cour tells you exactly what you must focus on to lose body fat, talks about the purpose of weight training, and outlines how you should approach your weight training workouts when trying to get lean to get the best results.

Skip La Cour Reviews - Bodybuilding and Training
    Information Products (and More) - Click Here

atw1552 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) atw1552 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) atw1552 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) atw1552 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Finished the coaching call with Skip tonight. What a life-changing call. I am emotionally and mentally drained, for a good reason. I have more questions that answers, but I think it is great, because I learn best by asnwering these questions for myself. I have so much to review, list, study, etc. Just amazing. I know Skip isn't going to be available for coaching for ever, as he is moving onto his business ventures, so this was truly an honor to get Skip now. My suggestion for all those on this forum thread; join us for the 49 days to supreme confidence challenge, maybe you could win a coaching session, or something else, heck; you win just by joining us. Thanks so much Skip.
    "If your actions inspire others to dream more, learn more, do more, and become more, you are a leader"
    John Quincy Adams

Originally Posted by atw1552 View Post
    Finished the coaching call with Skip tonight. What a life-changing call. I am emotionally and mentally drained, for a good reason. I have more questions that answers, but I think it is great, because I learn best by asnwering these questions for myself. I have so much to review, list, study, etc. Just amazing. I know Skip isn't going to be available for coaching for ever, as he is moving onto his business ventures, so this was truly an honor to get Skip now. My suggestion for all those on this forum thread; join us for the 49 days to supreme confidence challenge, maybe you could win a coaching session, or something else, heck; you win just by joining us. Thanks so much Skip.
    Thanks for the comments, atw1552.

I want to let everyone know that atw1552 actually WON this FREE 90-minute phone consultation with me for his outstanding work turned in during the Mass Machine Nutrition "49 Days To SUPREME Confidence" Ultimate Transformation Challenge.

Train Hard. Think Big.

Check out my latest article on Bodybuilding.com "Forge An Iron Mind: 15 Ways To Build A Mindset For Results" and share it with your friends.

Click Here

Click here to order

atw1552 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) atw1552 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) atw1552 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) atw1552 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Awesome featured article Skip. I hope it drives your business, as it should!
    "If your actions inspire others to dream more, learn more, do more, and become more, you are a leader"
    John Quincy Adams

Originally Posted by atw1552 View Post
    Awesome featured article Skip. I hope it drives your business, as it should!
    Thanks, brother.

I'll just keep giving, giving, giving, giving as much value as humanly possible to everyone. And, if enough people find enough value in value in what I produce, my efforts will be reciprocated.

There's no other way to think!

Train Hard. Think Big.

Click here to order

March 16, 2013

'Nap Rooms' Encourage Sleeping on the Job to Boost Productivity - I'm always looking for ways to become more productive.

Strong Scientific Research for Banning Indoor Tanning - Wow. I've logged in hundreds of hours when I was competing.

Pain and Gain Official Movie Trailer - I'm looking forward to seeing this "muscle movie" with Mark Wahlberg and Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson..

Comedian Greg Fitzsimmons Podcasts - Funny guy. Listen to his podcasts.

San Francisco Giants Pitcher Barry Zito and Kelley James Freestyle Adam Carolla Show - Kelley James is amazing just coming up with the rap freestyle! You have to admire a person who awesome at what they do no matter what it is.

Train Hard. Think Big.

Click here to order
    Last edited by skiplacour; 03-16-2013 at 10:08 AM.

H0n3y has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Hi Skip, I'm going to inbox some posing pics that I had taken yesterday. I dont dare post them on the thread . Can you please critique my pics and give me your opinion. My coach/trainer wants me to compete in Bikini Competition in June. Do you think I would be ready? What do you see that I need more work on? I need some critiques so I know what I should do more & work harder in. Thank you

H0n3y

P.S - I didnt know how to attach the pics in an email so I posted them on my Bodyspace. Once you look at them I'll take them down... HURRY LOL
    Last edited by H0n3y; 03-16-2013 at 11:05 AM.

Originally Posted by H0n3y View Post
    Hi Skip, I'm going to inbox some posing pics that I had taken yesterday. I dont dare post them on the thread . Can you please critique my pics and give me your opinion. My coach/trainer wants me to compete in Bikini Competition in June. Do you think I would be ready? What do you see that I need more work on? I need some critiques so I know what I should do more & work harder in. Thank you

H0n3y

P.S - I didnt know how to attach the pics in an email so I posted them on my Bodyspace. Once you look at them I'll take them down... HURRY LOL
    Hi H0n3y.

With about 12 weeks until that date in June for your show, you have plenty of time to be ready.

You need to listen to your coach. She can see you up close.

I would say that you just need to training and eating like you are doing. You need to make sure you eat enough calories to preserve your muscle mass AND lose body fat.

You don't want cut your calories too low and/or too soon.

You want to get as lean as possible--while eating as many calories as possible. That's the key to looking lean and HEALTHY...with enough muscle for a bikini competitor.

Going through all of this the first time can be very nerve-wracking because you have no idea how it all going to turn out in the end. Your coach can keep you in the right perspective.

Train Hard. Think Big.

H0n3y has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by skiplacour View Post
    Hi H0n3y.

With about 12 weeks until that date in June for your show, you have plenty of time to be ready.

You need to listen to your coach. She can see you up close.

I would say that you just need to training and eating like you are doing. You need to make sure you eat enough calories to preserve your muscle mass AND lose body fat.

You don't want cut your calories too low and/or too soon.

You want to get as lean as possible--while eating as many calories as possible. That's the key to looking lean and HEALTHY...with enough muscle for a bikini competitor.

Going through all of this the first time can be very nerve-wracking because you have no idea how it all going to turn out in the end. Your coach can keep you in the right perspective.

Train Hard. Think Big.
    Thank you...

Skip La Cour's MASS MACHINE Bodybuilding & Training Podcast- #509

3-17-13

Working Out When You Are Sick or Injured

Click Here to Listen to Podcast

Get My "Thinking Big" Bodybuilding and Training Motivation and Mental Toughness 3-Set Ebook Series
    ABSOLUTELY FREE
    ($54.97 value)

Thinking Big
    Mental Strategies to Take Your Drug-Free Training to a Higher Level of Efficiency!
    Regular Price $14.99 - 165 pages, text only

Thinking Big II:
    Aspiring To A Higher Level Of Bodybuilding Achievement!
    Regular Price $19.99 - 309 pages, text only

Thinking Big:
    The Next Level Workbook
    Regular Price $19.99 - 220 pages, inspirational color pictures included

CLICK HERE to get your 3 ebooks.

Train Hard. Think Big.

I'm not going to let you forget the goals you set for 2013. . . .

3-17-13

We begin Week #12 of 2013

Sound off MASS MACHINES!

What's one MAJOR thing you WILL accomplish this week that has been lingering--and you know you absolutely MUST get it done? It can be either inside or outside of the gym.

Commit to finally getting it done right here.

I will ask you this every single week in 2013 and do whatever I can to help you follow through. That's my commitment to YOU.

Train Hard. Think Big.

Last edited by skiplacour; 03-17-2013 at 09:13 PM.

Lesson #7 - Simple Three-Step Process For More Productivity - "49 Days To SUPREME Confidence"

You build you confidence when you get things done. The RESULTS you produce in your life are clear cut indicators that you have something to be proud of. You don't need other people telling how great you are because your RESULTS speak for themselves. Those RESULTS tell you when to be happy--and they speak volumes to the rest of the world.

In this video, Skip La Cour talks about the mindset you absolutely MUST have to become more productive. He will offer some simple, easy-to-implement three-step process for productivity in your life.

Lesson #7 of 49 of the Mass Machine Nutrition "49 Days To Supreme Confidence" Ultimate Transformation Challenge.

If you find this information helpful then you want to check out my
    MANformation Alpha Male Leadership Program for Men website.

ticalman2000 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ticalman2000 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ticalman2000 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ticalman2000 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ticalman2000 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ticalman2000 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ticalman2000 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ticalman2000 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ticalman2000 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Hey guys, I just started a thread in the Motivation section of the forums talking about how incredible Skip's Mass Machine Podcast Episode #508 (3/3/13) was and that it's helped take my workouts to a whole new level. Since I heard it I've been playing it a few times a week and it doesn't get old. I didn't want to bog down this thread with it but if anyone wants to chime in and recommend their favorite past Mass Machine podcast episodes that would be awesome.

I wasn't able to post a direct link but the thread is located under the General Categories - Motivation and is called "Favorite Skip La Cour Mass Machine Podcast Episode"

Closed Thread
Page 279 of 364 FirstFirst ... 179 229 269 277 278 279 280 281 289 329 ... LastLast