Closed Thread
Page 224 of 364 FirstFirst ... 124 174 214 222 223 224 225 226 234 274 324 ... LastLast
Results 6,691 to 6,720 of 10915
    loucurley is a jewel in the rough. (+500) loucurley is a jewel in the rough. (+500) loucurley is a jewel in the rough. (+500) loucurley is a jewel in the rough. (+500) loucurley is a jewel in the rough. (+500) loucurley is a jewel in the rough. (+500) loucurley is a jewel in the rough. (+500) loucurley is a jewel in the rough. (+500) loucurley is a jewel in the rough. (+500) loucurley is a jewel in the rough. (+500) loucurley is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by talalelh15 View Post
    hey skip, you know i am from holland. So i may use the wrong word. But are peas also part of grean beans? Or how do they look like. In holland we have a lot of green beans lol :P

greetings talal
    It means string beans, not just any beans that are green. So, peas are not green beans.
    Blood and Guts

BillNYC has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Green string beans..

tyseagle is on a distinguished road. (+10) tyseagle is on a distinguished road. (+10) tyseagle is on a distinguished road. (+10) tyseagle is on a distinguished road. (+10) tyseagle is on a distinguished road. (+10) tyseagle is on a distinguished road. (+10) tyseagle is on a distinguished road. (+10) tyseagle is on a distinguished road. (+10) tyseagle is on a distinguished road. (+10) tyseagle is on a distinguished road. (+10) tyseagle is on a distinguished road. (+10)

What Holiday?

6 Weeks Out

May 28, 2012 - What Holiday?

Today was a very typical day. Got up at 4am worked out then went to work with cardio during the middle of the day. Only a few people on the road and in the gym this morning. Lots of people would take the day to rest, sleep in, or take the day off. With a show around the corner there are no days off. I must treat each day like the same and take advantage of all the minutes I have to get in shape for the Team Universe. Today I was also surprised how easy it was to eat all 10 pounds of vegetables. I feel very hungry after each meal I am eating each one very fast. I feel like my metabolism is revving higher and higher as the show get closer. I also feel a lot less tired when I wake up, but maybe that's just the fact I have to pee so bad every morning. LOL

Daily Pics:

My Workout:
    Flat Barbell 335 x 7, 335 x 6
    Incline Barbell 285 x 6, 285 x 5
    Incline Dumbbell Press 125 x 5
    Kickback 80 x 6, 80 x 6
    Dip Machine 270 x 6, 360 x 4

Cardio Record = 309 calories burned

Click here to visit my web site.
    Click here and let's become "friends" on ********.

I am a MASS MACHINE!

Click here to order
    Skip La Cour's Mass Machine Nutrition
    right here on Bodybuilding.com today.
    Last edited by tyseagle; 05-29-2012 at 08:37 AM.
    Follow my 2013 Contest Preparation Journal on Bodybuilding.com: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=152959321

Get you questions answered by Skip La Cour in the Mass Machine Bodybuilding Thread on the Bodybuilding.com Forum: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=107699061&page=282

http://www.youtube.com/user/tyseagle?feature=mhee

I am a MASS MACHINE! skiplacour's Avatar
    skiplacour is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skiplacour is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skiplacour is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skiplacour is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skiplacour is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skiplacour is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skiplacour is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skiplacour is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skiplacour is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skiplacour is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skiplacour is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Are Your Really Working Hard Enough to Reach Your Goals?

Here’s an extremely effective exercise that helps take control of your bodybuilding and training efforts and win on your own terms.

By Skip La Cour
    Six-Time National Champion Bodybuilder
    Owner of Skip La Cour’s Mass Machine Nutrition

Committed. Driven. Focused. Disciplined. These are the words many of us would use to describe the effort we put into our bodybuilding and training efforts. In other words, we are working hard!

How about you? Are you working hard to reach your bodybuilding and training goals? If you feel you are working hard and getting the results you really want, congratulations!

From my experience coaching all over the world, I know that if I asked 10 people who trained on a consistent basis “Are you working hard to reach your bodybuilding and training goals?” at least nine of the 10 would emphatically answer “Yes!”

There are many different levels to working hard—and everyone has their own interpretation of what it means to them. Can all nine people truly be putting in the same amount of effort? Obviously, the chances are slim they really are.

Everything is relative. This means that nothing has any real, concrete value unless it is compared to something else. Are 100-pound dumbbells heavy? That depends on what exercise you are using them for; what your bodyweight is; how long you’ve been training; what your training goals are; and whose strength you are comparing. The same can be said for a “strict” diet.

Whose diet are you comparing your diet to when you call it strict?

A frustrating challenge happens when you truly believe you are working hard—but are not getting the results you believe you deserve.

Here’s my challenge as your coach: How can you get you to understand that, regardless of what you think, you may not actually be working hard enough to reach your personal goals?

It’s an extremely delicate subject to address. No one appreciates being told they are not working hard enough—and will usually do everything they can to discredit the person who tells them so and/or deflect the blame away from themselves. Unfortunately, until a person can come to grips with reality, their chances of bodybuilding and training success will be limited.

I can’t force you to adopt the right perspective. Although articles such as this one may be helpful, you must gain an objective and empowering viewpoint for yourself. Ultimately, you must be your own quality-control inspector, coach, and motivator. You must take the responsibility of accurately monitoring your own progress—if you wish to be successful in your bodybuilding and training efforts.

With that being stated, are YOU working hard enough to reach your goals?

How do you know for sure? Do you compare your efforts to those of your peers? How do you define working hard? Is what you are currently asking of yourself really going to take you where you want to go? Are you actually living up to your own requirements for success on a consistent basis?

I have discovered a powerful exercise to help you create a clear definition of what working hard means to you. If you can define it for yourself and live up to your own self-imposed, clear, and precise definition, you’ll have a better chance of getting results and being happy with your progress.

Take a few minutes to determine the specific actions and steps a person—just like you—must do on a consistent, everyday basis in order to achieve these three different levels physical development:

• a pretty darn good physique

• a great physique

• an absolutely amazing physique

There all not going to need the same amount of effort, right? List the differences in what they will and will not do during the day in terms of training, eating, organization, and mindset. This exercise sounds simple—but give a try! Oftentimes, it’s the simplest things in life that make the biggest impact.

The specific words you use to describe the three different levels of accomplishment are not important. What is important is that you realize exactly what a person must do—or how hard they must work—to achieve those different results. For example, a client of mine who I took through the process labeled the different levels as “Mr. Pretty Good”; “Mr. Outstanding”; and “Mr. MASS MACHINE.”

I took myself through this exercise years ago and found it to be extremely enlightening. It took me to an entirely different level of achievement. Not only did this exercise make me carefully and consciously outline what working hard at these different levels meant to me, it forced me to reconsider my previous definitions.

The end result was that I immediately raised my standards. Better yet, now that I was conscious of what kind of effort it would take to set a new and higher standard, I instantly began to follow through on many of those “outrageous” demands. I boxed myself in to total commitment—with little or no room for any excuses or rationalization. Every time it’s time for me to strive for the next level, I’ll do this exercise again.

This exercise forces you to consciously account for everything you are currently doing to meet your personal goals. It forces you to re-evaluate what you are currently doing to meet your personal goals—and judge their effectiveness and your follow through abilities. It requires you to create a tangible checklist so you can easily monitor your own follow through (or lack of follow through). This exercise forces you to take 100 percent responsibility for your actions and realize your destiny is in your control. And, it helps you to create more efficient guidelines and standards—which will lead to better improvement in a shorter period of time.

Keep in mind that this exercise is based on your own personal goals, needs, desires, priorities, and values. When doing it, take into account your own personal time constraints, physical limitations, and other challenges. You should also factor in your own special genetic gifts, abilities, and advantages many other people training don’t enjoy.

Create your standards on what it will take to become the very best you can be. Be careful not to underestimate what you’ll need to do to reach your goals. When setting your standards, never underestimate what others will do and not do to reach their goals.

You must be very specific about the standards you create. Once you’ve established your new, improved, and higher set of standards, never lower them. If you do, please be honest with yourself and do not expect to still achieve the same outstanding results.

This exercise is based on your current level of knowledge and how well you follow through with what you already know. Using the rationale “I can’t start setting higher standards until I learn more!” is not acceptable. You’ll see how quickly the knowledge you need comes to you once you are totally committed and have raised your standards.

It’s my belief the biggest reason why we become frustrated with our lack of progress is because, whether we want to admit it or not, we are not living up to our own standards. Deep inside, we know when we are making the most of the gifts we have and we know when we are making excuses for ourselves.

Take action and do this exercise right now. List the specific actions and steps a person just like you must do on a consistent, everyday basis in order to achieve these three different levels of accomplishment: 1) a pretty darn good physique, 2) a great physique, and 3) an absolutely amazing physique.

Train Hard. Think Big.

Click here to order
    Read my personal story "I Kept This A Secret From You My Entire Natural Bodybuilding Career" ===> www.skiplacour.com/is-this-all-there-is

Visit Skip La Cour's Mass Machine Nutrition store on Bodybuilding.com - Supreme. Clean. Mass Machine Nutrition. ===> www.SLtips.com/3

henderjb is on a distinguished road. (+10) henderjb is on a distinguished road. (+10) henderjb is on a distinguished road. (+10) henderjb is on a distinguished road. (+10) henderjb is on a distinguished road. (+10) henderjb is on a distinguished road. (+10) henderjb is on a distinguished road. (+10) henderjb is on a distinguished road. (+10) henderjb is on a distinguished road. (+10) henderjb is on a distinguished road. (+10) henderjb is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Thumbs up

The information that Skip provides us with is invaluable and has definitely helped to propel me forward in accomplishing my goals and continues to do so. Over the weekend, I took a trip for some help with posing and presentation in preparation for the upcoming Team Universe. I took my 3 must have books with me. Thinking Big has a great chapter in it on goal setting & I wanted to develop my goals further as this was the topic of last week's homework assignment.

Make sure to visit my website including photos of my weekend experience, more on goal setting, discipline, overcoming fear, and taking advantage of every opportunity - all things engrained in our brains from Skip. I am Training Hard & Thinking Big!
    http://joysbbjourney.blogspot.com/
    Visit:
    http://www.********.com/PositiveEnergy247Fitness
    http://joyhenderson.blogspot.com/
    http://bodyspace.bodybuilding.com/HenderJBvisuallinkcom
    http://www.youtube.com/user/positiveenergy247

Ecc 9:10 “Whatever your hands find to do, do it with all your might..”

novourchin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) novourchin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) novourchin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) novourchin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) novourchin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) novourchin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) novourchin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) novourchin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) novourchin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) novourchin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) novourchin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by skiplacour View Post
    Take a few minutes to determine the specific actions and steps a person—just like you—must do on a consistent, everyday basis in order to achieve these three different levels physical development:

• a pretty darn good physique

• a great physique

• an absolutely amazing physique

There all not going to need the same amount of effort, right? List the differences in what they will and will not do during the day in terms of training, eating, organization, and mindset. This exercise sounds simple—but give a try! Oftentimes, it’s the simplest things in life that make the biggest impact.
    This is my favorite part of Thinking Big 2, love that book, I read it, I make my kids read it, this mindset applies to big success in any aspect of life.

tyseagle is on a distinguished road. (+10) tyseagle is on a distinguished road. (+10) tyseagle is on a distinguished road. (+10) tyseagle is on a distinguished road. (+10) tyseagle is on a distinguished road. (+10) tyseagle is on a distinguished road. (+10) tyseagle is on a distinguished road. (+10) tyseagle is on a distinguished road. (+10) tyseagle is on a distinguished road. (+10) tyseagle is on a distinguished road. (+10) tyseagle is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    6 Weeks Out

May 29, 2012 - Never Losing Strength

One thing I learned from Skip Contest Audio Seminar and constantly remind myself of is what you believe to be true will be true for you. So for myself I believe that I can and will continually get stronger as I get closer to the show. Preparing for a show is more about mindset than anything. You have to believe you getting ripped, gaining muscle, and have tons of energy to get through the day. Because if you believe you'll be tired and have less strength than that's definitely what will happen to you as you get closer to your show or goal. I wake up every day and tell myself I have energy I have strength and I will get to my goal no matter what gets in my way.

My Workout:
    Barbell Squat 475 x 4, 475 x 4
    Leg Press 1015 x 4, 1015 x 6
    Lying Leg Curl 230 x 6, 230 x 6
    Stiff Deadlifts 425 x 5, 425 x 4

Cardio Record = 320 calories burned

I am a MASS MACHINE!

Click here to order
    Follow my 2013 Contest Preparation Journal on Bodybuilding.com: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=152959321

Get you questions answered by Skip La Cour in the Mass Machine Bodybuilding Thread on the Bodybuilding.com Forum: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=107699061&page=282

MzJules is on a distinguished road. (+10) MzJules is on a distinguished road. (+10) MzJules is on a distinguished road. (+10) MzJules is on a distinguished road. (+10) MzJules is on a distinguished road. (+10) MzJules is on a distinguished road. (+10) MzJules is on a distinguished road. (+10) MzJules is on a distinguished road. (+10) MzJules is on a distinguished road. (+10) MzJules is on a distinguished road. (+10) MzJules is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Hi Skip,
    I am on the third Mass Machine training routine. Is the Incline Tricep extension done with barbell or dumbbells? Thanks.

MzJ

Click here to order
    Skip LaCour's Mass Machine Nutrition
    right here on Bodybuilding.com today
    [/QUOTE]
    "Transcending strengths and weaknesses, genius guides us in the expression of our character and the discovery of our calling."

skiplacour is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skiplacour is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skiplacour is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skiplacour is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skiplacour is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skiplacour is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skiplacour is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skiplacour is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skiplacour is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skiplacour is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skiplacour is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by MzJules View Post
    Hi Skip,
    I am on the third Mass Machine training routine. Is the Incline Tricep extension done with barbell or dumbbells? Thanks.

MzJ

Click here to order
    Skip LaCour's Mass Machine Nutrition
    Hi MzJ

Incline Triceps Extensions are done with a Curl Bar (Ez Curl Bar).
    Read my personal story "I Kept This A Secret From You My Entire Natural Bodybuilding Career" ===> www.skiplacour.com/is-this-all-there-is

Visit Skip La Cour's Mass Machine Nutrition store on Bodybuilding.com - Supreme. Clean. Mass Machine Nutrition. ===> www.SLtips.com/3

What's Left For You To Learn? - Assignment #21 - Video #118

We are coming to the end of the Mass Machine Bulking and Cutting Program. What's left for you to learn? Skip La Cour outlines Assignment #21 of the Mass Machine Bulking and Cutting Program Challenge.

Click here to order

Click learn to learn about Skip La Cour's Bodybuilding Nutrition System
    and take your efforts to the next level.

Send me your two (2) questions for this week's Mass Machine Bulking and Cutting Program assignment NOW--and I may answer it during this week's Conference Call. Send it to me ASAP. I will be recording the podcast early tomorrow,

points@massmachinenutrition.com

May 30, 2012

6 Weeks Out

May 30, 2012 - My first 3-a-day workout getting ready for the Team U

Had 3 scheduled workouts today. Weights in the morning, Cardio in the afternoon, and Cardio in the evening. Still feeling good and energetic but soon it will be a mind battle to complete all these session each day. Having those set standards for myself and disciplines help immensely in the action of completing everything I must to be in the best shape I possible can for the Team U. This is a technique I will use and apply to all great things I want to achieve in my life. If you want something for yourself don't hesitate but take action now. Life goes by too fast to miss anything.

My Workout:
    Seated Calf raises 280 x 5, 270 x 5
    Standing Calf raises 335 x 5, 325 x 5
    Weighted Leg raises 40 x 8, 40 x 8
    Swiss Ball Crunches 10 x 15, 10 x 15
    Barbell Wrist Curls 145 x 6, 145 x 5
    Dumbbell Reverse Wrist Curl 95 x 6, 95 x 6

Afternoon Cardio = 321 calories burned

Evening Cardio = 188 calories burned (different bike, think it was broken or acting weird)

I am a MASS MACHINE!

Click here to order

YANGSHIM is a name known to all. (+5000) YANGSHIM is a name known to all. (+5000) YANGSHIM is a name known to all. (+5000) YANGSHIM is a name known to all. (+5000) YANGSHIM is a name known to all. (+5000) YANGSHIM is a name known to all. (+5000) YANGSHIM is a name known to all. (+5000) YANGSHIM is a name known to all. (+5000) YANGSHIM is a name known to all. (+5000) YANGSHIM is a name known to all. (+5000) YANGSHIM is a name known to all. (+5000)
    hey skip, did you receive my pm?

thanks
    frat life

Mass Machine Bulking and Cutting Program Challenge - Conference Call #21 - May 31, 2012

How To Ask High-Quality Questions To Make Sure You'll Get High-Quality Answers

Click here to listen and/or download

Click here to order

6 Weeks Out

May 31, 2012 - Feeling Strong, Looking Lean

Felt good, strong, and was feeling good about how my diet is leaning me out. Skip has told me this before and I truly believe it, 6 weeks out is a great time. You look great and still have lots of energy to burn. Today though I tried to mentally prepare myself for the feelings that are soon to come. I want to be mentally and physically prepared for all the ups and downs that happen when ever you push yourself as hard as possible. At this point in time things beside the show don't matter much to me. I am getting more excited and anxious each day.

Daily pic (only one turned out from this morning):

My Workout:
    Barbell Rows 365 x 4, 350 x 6
    Lat Pulldowns 325 x 4
    Low Rows 350 x 6
    Deadlift 585 x 1, 515 x 4
    Dumbbell Curl 90 x 4, 80 x 6
    Barbell Curl 155 x 6

Cardio Record = 311 calories burned

I am a MASS MACHINE!

Click here to order

pramirez31180 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pramirez31180 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pramirez31180 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pramirez31180 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pramirez31180 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pramirez31180 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pramirez31180 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Question question

Hey coach, question: in My max ot training routine i have to do weighted dips. If i dont have the weight belt is there another exercise that i can replace this with such as bb decline bench press or should i just do the dips with no weights?

juan072 is just really nice. (+1000) juan072 is just really nice. (+1000) juan072 is just really nice. (+1000) juan072 is just really nice. (+1000) juan072 is just really nice. (+1000) juan072 is just really nice. (+1000) juan072 is just really nice. (+1000) juan072 is just really nice. (+1000) juan072 is just really nice. (+1000) juan072 is just really nice. (+1000) juan072 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by tyseagle View Post
    6 Weeks Out

May 31, 2012 - Feeling Strong, Looking Lean

Felt good, strong, and was feeling good about how my diet is leaning me out. Skip has told me this before and I truly believe it, 6 weeks out is a great time. You look great and still have lots of energy to burn. Today though I tried to mentally prepare myself for the feelings that are soon to come. I want to be mentally and physically prepared for all the ups and downs that happen when ever you push yourself as hard as possible. At this point in time things beside the show don't matter much to me. I am getting more excited and anxious each day.

Daily pic (only one turned out from this morning):

My Workout:
    Barbell Rows 365 x 4, 350 x 6
    Lat Pulldowns 325 x 4
    Low Rows 350 x 6
    Deadlift 585 x 1, 515 x 4
    Dumbbell Curl 90 x 4, 80 x 6
    Barbell Curl 155 x 6

Cardio Record = 311 calories burned

I am a MASS MACHINE!

Click here to order
    These updates are great - I really enjoy watching the progress.

Should You Eliminate Carbohydrates in the Evening To Lose Body Fat? - Video #119

Skip La Cour explains why eliminating carbohydrates after certain time in the evening might "work" to help you lose body fat--but it is not because of the reasons many people believe.

Click here to order

Canz is on a distinguished road. (+10) Canz is on a distinguished road. (+10) Canz is on a distinguished road. (+10) Canz is on a distinguished road. (+10) Canz is on a distinguished road. (+10) Canz is on a distinguished road. (+10) Canz is on a distinguished road. (+10) Canz is on a distinguished road. (+10) Canz is on a distinguished road. (+10) Canz is on a distinguished road. (+10) Canz is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Help Me Help Skip

If any of these happens, I'll purchase an MM1000 Creatine and an MM25 Whey Protein, immediately.

I'll put up the receipt and pictures in my journal.

*If this video reaches 500 views before the end of May.

*If this video receives 50 likes before the end of May.

*If my journal reaches 13,000 views before the end of May.

Goal Reached

Here is the receipt.

I will also do a review of the MM25 either written or video.

Click here to order
    James Canzanella
    Winner of Skip La Cour's 6 Month Bulking and Cutting Program Challenge

b: http://www.jamescanzanella.com/
    y: http://www.youtube.com/AMmuscleAHP
    f: http://www.********.com/james.canzanella

mrky03 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Skip, I just received my MM250 per workout supplement this week. Great product! No jitters no crash afterwards just focused workout intensity!
    NGA Natural Pro

Originally Posted by mrky03 View Post
    Skip, I just received my MM250 per workout supplement this week. Great product! No jitters no crash afterwards just focused workout intensity!
    Awesome, brother.

Thank you so much for the support!

Make sure you add it (and all the Mass Machine Nutrition products) to your BodySpace page.

Train Hard. Think Big.

Click here to order

"It's never too early to start beefing up your obituary."

--Dos Equis' The Most Interesting Man in the World

Last edited by skiplacour; 06-02-2012 at 07:12 AM.

henderjb is on a distinguished road. (+10) henderjb is on a distinguished road. (+10) henderjb is on a distinguished road. (+10) henderjb is on a distinguished road. (+10) henderjb is on a distinguished road. (+10) henderjb is on a distinguished road. (+10) henderjb is on a distinguished road. (+10) henderjb is on a distinguished road. (+10) henderjb is on a distinguished road. (+10) henderjb is on a distinguished road. (+10) henderjb is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    One of my favorite things about the Mass Machine Bulking & Cutting Challenge has been all the great podcast available like the weekly podcasts at www.skiplacour.com and www.manformation.com. I do several hours of cooking on weekends in prep for the week. The radio was always so boring & cutting up mass amounts of chicken can be so mundane! Listening to the podcasts at skiplacour.com are a great way to may the cooking process more enjoyable. thanks!

Click here to order
    Last edited by henderjb; 06-02-2012 at 12:46 PM.
    Visit:

6 Weeks Out

June 1, 2012 - A Day Late

Felt tired by the end of the day today. I always tend to feel tired by the end of the week but I think that the extra cardio session on Wednesday burned me out a little more this week. It feels like the weeks are going by quick and the show is coming up so fast. Getting more and more nervous each day thinking about the show and how I'll look. Must stay motivated and energetic to push hard through the next 5 weeks.

Also, the reason I am posting this a day late is because I was tired. Decided to lay down on my couch for a bit before writing this and feel asleep til this morning. Can't let this happen. LOL

My Workout:
    Dumbbell Military 120 x 4, 120 x 4
    Dumbbell Lateral 75 x 6, 75 x 4
    Dumbbell Rear Raises 80 x 6, 80 x 6
    Barbell Shrugs 635 x 6, 635 x 5
    Barbell Uprights 225 x 6

Cardio Record = 309 calories burned

I am a MASS MACHINE!

Click here to order

mrky03 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Tyler, great workouts! Very motivating! Dude you are strong!
    NGA Natural Pro

6 Weeks Out

June 2, 2012 - Feeling the Emotions

Today was a different feeling I've had since I started the diet for this show. Had to really think and get myself ready for workouts and the day. Wasn't feeling very motivated today, thought I didn't look good, and had feelings of doubt and being unsatisfied. I know and understand that most of these emotions come from the dieting and hard training everyday but I still want this goal. Knowing what you want for yourself makes these times of doubt and emotion easier to handle. They will always come and always be there during any strenuous time but knowing what your end goal is make them all the more easier to handle. I will continue to push harder this next week and not skip a beat.

I am a MASS MACHINE!

Click here to order

Skip La Cour's Mass Machine Talk Radio Show and Podcast

6-3-12

In this podcast, Skip La Cour talks to Tyler Leenknetch just five weeks before his contest.

Skip also talks about the importance of getting good contest preparation information if you are going to enter a show.

Click Here to Listen to Podcast

Click here to order

Thumbs up Keep Sprinting to the FINISH LINE!

Visit:

Weekly Review Week #20 of the Mass Machine Bulking and Cutting Challenge - #116

Did you you look back at your weekly photos? Skip La Cour helps you review Week #20 of the Mass Machine Bulking and Cutting Program Challenge by asking you a series of questions.

Click here to order

You're looking pretty darn shredded in that video, girl!

Closed Thread
Page 224 of 364 FirstFirst ... 124 174 214 222 223 224 225 226 234 274 324 ... LastLast