enz660 will become famous soon enough. (+50) enz660 will become famous soon enough. (+50) enz660 will become famous soon enough. (+50) enz660 will become famous soon enough. (+50) enz660 will become famous soon enough. (+50) enz660 will become famous soon enough. (+50) enz660 will become famous soon enough. (+50) enz660 will become famous soon enough. (+50) enz660 will become famous soon enough. (+50) enz660 will become famous soon enough. (+50) enz660 will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Poor College Student, Part Time Job, Needs Help

I know I will get some bashing from forum members because the certification I have completed is not high-end at all, But I have recently finished the ExpertRating Personal Trainer certification online and will now do a CPR Certification.
    I need a good part time job for bills & such while I go to college full time for Graphic/Information Design and a friends recommended I do that certification for my situation. (knew a girl that did the same thing, now is getting 30/hr at a club). I understand it is low end cert. But I was wondering if some forum members could help me get started and give advice on writing a good resume.
    I have trained a few friends privately, could that be put on the Resume? I also have been training very hard on my own body and have had amazing results, but doubt I could add this to the resume as well.

My plan is to create a resume and apply for low-end cubs around my area and do the best I can for interviews. Any other suggestions would be helpful. Thank You.

hotan123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) hotan123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) hotan123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) hotan123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) hotan123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) hotan123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) hotan123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) hotan123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) hotan123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) hotan123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) hotan123 will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Smile hi

hi
    my name is hasan, can you exolain about ExpertRating Personal Trainer certification?
    with best regards

enz660 will become famous soon enough. (+50) enz660 will become famous soon enough. (+50) enz660 will become famous soon enough. (+50) enz660 will become famous soon enough. (+50) enz660 will become famous soon enough. (+50) enz660 will become famous soon enough. (+50) enz660 will become famous soon enough. (+50) enz660 will become famous soon enough. (+50) enz660 will become famous soon enough. (+50) enz660 will become famous soon enough. (+50) enz660 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by hotan123 View Post
    hi
    my name is hasan, can you exolain about ExpertRating Personal Trainer certification?

Expert Rating Personal Trainer Global Certification (ISO 9001-2000 Military Standard)
    http://www.expertrating.com/personal...tification.asp

hotan123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) hotan123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) hotan123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) hotan123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) hotan123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) hotan123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) hotan123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) hotan123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) hotan123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) hotan123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) hotan123 will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Smile thanks

thanks boy for your information.
    with best regards

Strength Enthusiast Retardo-pex's Avatar
    Retardo-pex is a name known to all. (+5000) Retardo-pex is a name known to all. (+5000) Retardo-pex is a name known to all. (+5000) Retardo-pex is a name known to all. (+5000) Retardo-pex is a name known to all. (+5000) Retardo-pex is a name known to all. (+5000) Retardo-pex is a name known to all. (+5000) Retardo-pex is a name known to all. (+5000) Retardo-pex is a name known to all. (+5000) Retardo-pex is a name known to all. (+5000) Retardo-pex is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Most places the actual cert you get doesn't matter. You could work at a YMCA or just some mom n pops gym for that matter and put yourself out there. Older people that workout in smaller gyms like that tend to become friendly, and if you kick thier ass and they think you are doing a good job word of mouth will get you more clients.

Some gyms do actually require certain certs though so just be sure to go over that when appling for jobs.

Originally Posted by Retardo-pex View Post
    Most places the actual cert you get doesn't matter. You could work at a YMCA or just some mom n pops gym for that matter and put yourself out there. Older people that workout in smaller gyms like that tend to become friendly, and if you kick thier ass and they think you are doing a good job word of mouth will get you more clients.

Some gyms do actually require certain certs though so just be sure to go over that when appling for jobs.
    Lots of gyms around my area require a 4 year degree or very high cert. I think I just need to look around for small gyms.

Any other suggestions guys?

Maximum is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Maximum is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Maximum is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Maximum is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Maximum is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Maximum is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Maximum is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Maximum is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Maximum is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Maximum is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Maximum is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    well...if you're just trying to get yourself in the door- you said that you've trained people privately. How long have you done it for? Most successful trainers are independently contracted....meaning you work for yourself. If you trained them, they paid you- I guess even if they didn't, did you consider yourself as independently contracted?

To be honest, if you're trying to just gain some experience by working in a gym, it's not a bad idea. If you're needing income right away, I'd advise you to look hard, cause most trainers who start off don't make much right away. I'm not saying you can't, just saying that a good chunk of us didn't make a lot of dough right away. But the amount of money you'll make is a result of how hard you hustle, your appearance, your personality and your availability. I missed out on a lot of dough in the beginning cause I said I wouldn't work in the morning- only after 11am. If this is what you want to do, I'd say go to every PT director in your area and see what they can do for you. Chances are, at least some'll take you because they only pay you when you make them money. Good luck.
    One rep, one set, one meal...one day at a time. You build a fortress brick by brick.

VR-4 Crew