Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6
    WillBrink has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WillBrink has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WillBrink has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WillBrink has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WillBrink has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WillBrink has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WillBrink has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WillBrink has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WillBrink has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WillBrink has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WillBrink has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by Doolee View Post
    Reading labels is for pussies. i lol'd
    Exactly!
    BrinkZone, Where Bro-Science Got Rabies and Died!

www.BrinkZone.com

Check out my BrinkZone mini site on BB.com at:

www.bodybuilding.com/fun/willbrink.htm

=> President and Founder of Shaved head with goatee Crew
    => Science over bro science Crew

joecam18 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) joecam18 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) joecam18 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) joecam18 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) joecam18 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) joecam18 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) joecam18 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) joecam18 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) joecam18 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) joecam18 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) joecam18 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    waste of 10 minutes

PuZo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PuZo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PuZo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PuZo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PuZo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PuZo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PuZo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PuZo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PuZo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PuZo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PuZo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    We should make this type of thread for Con Crete

sprtsgirl65 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by mrbeverage View Post
    this quote from a paragraph really struck me funny

translated that means..."with all the claims we have been making about KreAlkalyn all these years, maybe we better truly see if there is a
    difference."
    Awesome remark!
    www.giovisport.net

sprtsgirl65 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Thanks for posting this, back when I did my first show 11 years ago, there was only basic creatine, no bloating no nothing just hard to swallow :-). Today I decided to purchase creatine again since I had gotten great results with it in the past and a friend of mine mentioned the kre-alkalyn. When I got to the vitamin shoppe I discovered it was much more costly than the creatine monohydrate, she stated CM made her bloat. I get home and whalla there is a discussion on creatine vs Kre-Alkalyn. I am happy with my purchase since creatine monohydrate is not a name brand but a product I am not buying into the bias study. Again thanks all for your input and to the original poster of this thread :-)
    www.giovisport.net

Ghosting has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ghosting has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ghosting has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ghosting has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ghosting has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ghosting has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ghosting has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ghosting has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ghosting has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ghosting has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ghosting has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by snorkelman View Post
    the same one that is gonna publish Stoppani's Xtend study...did I just go there?
    I'm dying over here.

Phaeton has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Phaeton has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Phaeton has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Phaeton has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Phaeton has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Phaeton has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Phaeton has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Phaeton has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Phaeton has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Phaeton has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Whatever Gilbert's syndrome is the doctor said I have it (it turns my poop weird colors he said is all it is known to do). Please correct if I am wrong.

That said, I read page one. Should I be avoiding creatine PERIOD? I like the m-5 creatine (magnapower) and I'm told that's the best absorbed form. But sometimes I take an intra-workout drink with mixed creatines in it.

Again, correct me if I am wrong. I like my supplements, but given the choice, I have to vote liver.
    If you can't be good, be good at it. I'd rather you be good. The world needs good people.

xtoec has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    hummm.. i just used a bottle of kre-alklyn from labrada nutrition,,,it was allright but does not compare in size and strength gains i get with cre-monohydrate,, yea the only reason i bought this stuff is cause i was tired of drinking the monohydrate,, but now i see it is worth it,, im going back to monohydrate

deemee has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Smile yes, but what about Kre Alcalyn?

Originally Posted by WillBrink View Post
    I cover essentially all the data on creatine safety in my series on CM here:

That's the most authoritative coverage of the health benefits, safety, etc of creatine.

Can also be downloaded as a pdf at:

[
    Will, thank you so much for this magnificent study on Creatine but what is your opinion on Kre since you do not mention it in your Report?
    thank you so much!

WillBrink has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WillBrink has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WillBrink has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WillBrink has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WillBrink has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WillBrink has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WillBrink has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WillBrink has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WillBrink has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WillBrink has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WillBrink has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by deemee View Post
    Will, thank you so much for this magnificent study on Creatine but what is your opinion on Kre since you do not mention it in your Report?
    thank you so much!
    See The Creatine Graveyard:

http://www.brinkzone.com/bodybuildin...ne-grave-yard/

www.BrinkZone.com

Roke is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Roke is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Roke is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Roke is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Roke is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Roke is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Roke is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Roke is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Roke is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Roke is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Roke is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Does anyone know if Kre-akalyn increases DHT levels the way creatine mono does?

Originally Posted by Roke View Post
    Does anyone know if Kre-akalyn increases DHT levels the way creatine mono does?
    Kre alk is mono with some soda ash added as buffer, and it's sad one poorly done study years ago that was never reproduced now has people spreading info that CM raises DHT. Ugh...

www.BrinkZone.com

Roke is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Roke is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Roke is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Roke is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Roke is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Roke is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Roke is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Roke is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Roke is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Roke is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Roke is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by WillBrink View Post
    Kre alk is mono with some soda ash added as buffer, and it's sad one poorly done study years ago that was never reproduced now has people spreading info that CM raises DHT. Ugh...
    Actually there was a study done just recently in 2009 that concludes "Creatine supplementation may, in part, act through an increased rate of conversion of T to DHT. "

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19741313

And I noticed some receding while taking it so I believe there is a connection.

Actually there was a study done just recently in 2009 that concludes "Creatine supplementation may, in part, act through an increased rate of conversion of T to DHT. "

Um, no, that's exactly the study I was referring to in my comments when I said "one poorly done study years ago that was never reproduced"

www.BrinkZone.com

Ronisman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I'd only ever taken plain ol' mono powder. Started running low the other day and walked into a "Complete Nutrition" store that popped up in town. I was very uneducated on the different types when I walked in there and the dude talked me into some CX-5 creatine blend which contains Kre-alk, creatine citrate, creatine pyruvate, creatine malate, and dicreatine something. Basically everything EXCEPT good ol' mono...

Well after walking out I felt compelled to research creatine extensively. Now I feel pretty well snake oiled. I flip-flopped a lot on whether or not to return it, and in the end I took some of them so now I'm stuck with it.

I just hope the stuff will work though. If I wasted some money to learn a valuable lesson then that's fine, but I would at least like for the stuff to do what my old creatine monohydrate did. Be an even bigger shame if it wasn't even worth using up what I got until it is empty so I can buy mono again.

Originally Posted by Ronisman View Post
    I'd only ever taken plain ol' mono powder. Started running low the other day and walked into a "Complete Nutrition" store that popped up in town. I was very uneducated on the different types when I walked in there and the dude talked me into some CX-5 creatine blend which contains Kre-alk, creatine citrate, creatine pyruvate, creatine malate, and dicreatine something. Basically everything EXCEPT good ol' mono...

Well after walking out I felt compelled to research creatine extensively. Now I feel pretty well snake oiled. I flip-flopped a lot on whether or not to return it, and in the end I took some of them so now I'm stuck with it.

I just hope the stuff will work though. If I wasted some money to learn a valuable lesson then that's fine, but I would at least like for the stuff to do what my old creatine monohydrate did. Be an even bigger shame if it wasn't even worth using up what I got until it is empty so I can buy mono again.
    Meh, lesson learned. All those forms of creatine are perfectly fine, just not superior to CM and more expensive, but perfectly fine. Use it up, get CM after that, be happy. Now if you had wasted your $$$ on CEE, then we'd have a problem!

www.BrinkZone.com

Get Diesel Or Die Trying Younglifter16's Avatar
    Younglifter16 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Younglifter16 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Younglifter16 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Younglifter16 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Younglifter16 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Younglifter16 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Younglifter16 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Younglifter16 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Younglifter16 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Younglifter16 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Younglifter16 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

that was a study of 20 and involved them superloading the creatine (25 grams a day) for an entire week. A healthy and regular dose of 3-5 grams a day is perfectly fine.

MarkGilbert has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MarkGilbert has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MarkGilbert has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MarkGilbert has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MarkGilbert has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MarkGilbert has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MarkGilbert has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Nice to See Mr Brink setting the record straight on Creatine Monohydrate being the best creatine choice. We recently chose this form of creatine for our new Grenade .50 Calibre pre-workout.
    Mark Gilbert B.Sc (Nutrition)
    Head of R & D, Grenade Ltd
    Editor of FitnessInventor.com

Originally Posted by MarkGilbert View Post
    Nice to See Mr Brink setting the record straight on Creatine Monohydrate being the best creatine choice.

We recently chose this form of creatine for our new Grenade .50 Calibre pre-workout.
    And using CreaPure?

www.BrinkZone.com

Dezzy78 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by missile_silo View Post
    Yeah, if you're taking creatine mixed with Dianobol you'll definitely turn yellow and will have liver problems after 4 months. Where are you getting all these info? I would suggest for you to read up more on creatine and get your info right. Even doctors who don't represent any company will say that creatine is very safe to take all year round. It improves over-all health mostly to people who are working out. They even give creatine to people who have muscular dystrophy to combat muscle wasting. If creatine is not safe to take then you shouldn't be eating fish and meat cause it contains creatine. Also, I've tried Kre-Alk and it didn't do anything to me at all. What a waste of money? Creatine mono all the way! The best ones that don't give any bloat is SizeOn and Neovar. I'm taking Neovar right now and I'm loving it!
    SNAP. I have been taking creatine for over 19 years, I am 35 now and started using it when i was 15 although I should have waited till i was 18 supposedly, but i trained a lot back then and wanted to grow faster, anyway I have actually took Creatine Monohydrate for 6months at a time for many years, and I don't recall going yellow or having liver failure lol ( 4 month of use and he went yellow lol, sounds more like hepatitis to me ) I was boarder line diabetic last year as I had 2 years from training, and I basically turned into a chocolate eating machine haha, anyway I have trained hard the last 7 month and am back on top, but I have to get my bloods took every 4 month just to make sure the diabetes is not their, and my liver function is tip top, I think the guy was prone to have bad live anyway, or maybe he took some thing he should not have on rainbow island with the talking rabbits and magic mushrooms hahahaha lol

Dezzy78 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by MarkGilbert View Post
    Nice to See Mr Brink setting the record straight on Creatine Monohydrate being the best creatine choice. We recently chose this form of creatine for our new Grenade .50 Calibre pre-workout.
    I bought some of that grenade 50 calibre last week, and it is the business, I was using craze before that, which was great stuff, but it stopped working after 2 weeks, so needed something to replace it, the best thing about greande though it has no crash whatsoever, i could not beleave it like, to be fair it was not as strong as craze, and not as good in some respects, but it still give me a great boost and a very very clean boost, and as their is no come-down or crash i feel it is a better product altogether, I am using it only from now on ( will use the rest of the craze in a month or so rather than chuck it ) but I am buying 50 calibre from now on, I have been using a full scoup one day then having 2 days off and then another full scoup, mainly use it for chest workout. I like the fact it does now have that horrible ingredient in the others have that make you tingle.

teds31 is on a distinguished road. (+10) teds31 is on a distinguished road. (+10) teds31 is on a distinguished road. (+10) teds31 is on a distinguished road. (+10) teds31 is on a distinguished road. (+10) teds31 is on a distinguished road. (+10) teds31 is on a distinguished road. (+10) teds31 is on a distinguished road. (+10) teds31 is on a distinguished road. (+10) teds31 is on a distinguished road. (+10) teds31 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Bought EFX KA, I like it. It's an easier option than chugging 5 grams of CM with my greens. I think people just have to realize...that the argument is it is abosrbed better than taking 5 grams of CM. It's essentially the same thing. Creatine can be broken down into many forms, but at the end, it's just creatine and just find out which one works better for you. I just like KA because there is no cycling or bloating for me and I feel a difference when I hit the gym. But others are better off with just good ol fashion CM. Buying in bulk helps with cost as well.

ISurfNudeBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ISurfNudeBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ISurfNudeBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ISurfNudeBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ISurfNudeBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ISurfNudeBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ISurfNudeBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ISurfNudeBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ISurfNudeBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ISurfNudeBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ISurfNudeBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by teds31 View Post
    Bought EFX KA, I like it. It's an easier option than chugging 5 grams of CM with my greens. I think people just have to realize...that the argument is it is abosrbed better than taking 5 grams of CM. It's essentially the same thing. Creatine can be broken down into many forms, but at the end, it's just creatine and just find out which one works better for you. I just like KA because there is no cycling or bloating for me and I feel a difference when I hit the gym. But others are better off with just good ol fashion CM. Buying in bulk helps with cost as well.
    Monohydrate is better and cheaper, period.

A buffered form of creatine does not promote greater changes in muscle creatine content, body composition, or training adaptations than creatine monohydrate.
    http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/?term=kre-alkalyn

Bought EFX KA, I like it. It's an easier option than chugging 5 grams of CM with my greens.
    And less effective for more $$

http://www.brinkzone.com/?s=buffered+creatine

I think people just have to realize...that the argument is it is abosrbed better than taking 5 grams of CM.
    Did you even read this thread or take one second to look outside the claims of the manufacturer? There's exactly zero proof for that claim.

It's essentially the same thing. Creatine can be broken down into many forms, but at the end, it's just creatine and just find out which one works better for you. I just like KA because there is no cycling or bloating for me
    Placebo much? CM does not need to be cycled and does not "bloat".

and I feel a difference when I hit the gym. But others are better off with just good ol fashion CM. Buying in bulk helps with cost as well.
    Repeating marketing nonsense shown to be incorrect by actual science. Bro science lives on!

www.BrinkZone.com

PinchTheBear has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PinchTheBear has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PinchTheBear has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PinchTheBear has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PinchTheBear has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PinchTheBear has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PinchTheBear has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PinchTheBear has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PinchTheBear has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PinchTheBear has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PinchTheBear has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    will bink loves krearkalyn
    Driven Sports

Originally Posted by PinchTheBear View Post
    will bink loves krearkalyn
    Meh! Buffered creatine, CEE, serum creatine (remember that stuff? Was all the rage and 9,827,193 times better than CM with "no bloat" and all that sh&%...), etc, etc, If one prefers X creatine form over CM, fine by me, just don't perpetuate bro science nonsense.

www.BrinkZone.com

Ftball65 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ftball65 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ftball65 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ftball65 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ftball65 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ftball65 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ftball65 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ftball65 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ftball65 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ftball65 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ftball65 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I have taken monohydrate and Krealklyn. I never paid attention to my numbers on monohydrate but i did with krealkalyn. I noticed significant recovery and strength gains on krealkalyn. I am going to take monohydrate for 2 months and then krealkalyn for 2 months and post my own personal findings. the same workouts will be used. This is going to be a testing for my Exercise Science major in college. Look for the results in 5 months.

Originally Posted by Ftball65 View Post
    I have taken monohydrate and Krealklyn. I never paid attention to my numbers on monohydrate but i did with krealkalyn. I noticed significant recovery and strength gains on krealkalyn. I am going to take monohydrate for 2 months and then krealkalyn for 2 months and post my own personal findings. the same workouts will be used. This is going to be a testing for my Exercise Science major in college. Look for the results in 5 months.

(1) Krealklyn is monohydrate + soda ash. We already know it's inferior to CM on a dose per dose basis. (2) that's not legit testing, as it's n=1 anecdotal and of no value in terms of any objective results, so I'd hope any proff you have would reject that as any form of legit testing in any science based program.

www.BrinkZone.com

DMC63 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Ok, I know this is a first post, been a member a while back. Just a guy into building a better body. So, here it is. One thing I think that doesn't help on forums like this is the random comments that are BS. Now before I make my point I'd like to say that Creatine or Kre alkaline may cause an allergic reaction in some individuals. However, the blanket bombing comment of liver failure is complete BS. If your liver is not functioning you would not be sitting at you pc typing this crap into it. You'd be in a high dependency unit fighting for your life!

Many years ago I picked up Hep C from a holiday. I underwent treatment for it and cleared the virus. For the last 10 years I've had complete liver check ups every 6 months including blood work and ultrasound scans. I'm currently under a Dr Foxton, the leading liver specialist in the UK. I've been using creatine on and off for about 5 years, but for the last 2 years I've been taking between 5-10g daily, especially since I've been drinking Will Brinks Bomb Proof Coffee(Thanks Will). My liver results continue to show normal liver function and continued repair. My specialist has remarked on how my liver is in tip top shape. I might add I don't drink or drug period. So, there you go, my own personal test results over the last 10 years from hepatology dept at the Chelsea & Westminster Hospital London UK>
    Originally Posted by jdowns11 View Post
    for those of you with gilbers syndrome or have a history of liver problems in your family. If your taking creatine monohydrate your more likley to suffer liver damage and or liver failure. after 4 months of creatine monohydrate i was told my liver was not functioning. this is serious and painfull. You will be come sick turn yellowish and ur joints hurt. you will become very im-mobile and tierd. again, this is only my story. everyones bodys react diferently to everything so be safe and get your blood taken every month to make sure. because i made that mistake. Kre Alkalyn is a refined creatine. Its safe to take and gives wicked results. It also doesnt need to be cycled. Also doesnt retain water like Creatine Monohydrate

Best Product containing Kre alkalyn:

Myogenix Aftershock - Tastes great. Insane Recovery. Hard Lean Gains.

Originally Posted by DMC63 View Post
    Ok, I know this is a first post, been a member a while back. Just a guy into building a better body. So, here it is. One thing I think that doesn't help on forums like this is the random comments that are BS. Now before I make my point I'd like to say that Creatine or Kre alkaline may cause an allergic reaction in some individuals. However, the blanket bombing comment of liver failure is complete BS. If your liver is not functioning you would not be sitting at you pc typing this crap into it. You'd be in a high dependency unit fighting for your life!

Many years ago I picked up Hep C from a holiday. I underwent treatment for it and cleared the virus. For the last 10 years I've had complete liver check ups every 6 months including blood work and ultrasound scans. I'm currently under a Dr Foxton, the leading liver specialist in the UK. I've been using creatine on and off for about 5 years, but for the last 2 years I've been taking between 5-10g daily, especially since I've been drinking Will Brinks Bomb Proof Coffee(Thanks Will). My liver results continue to show normal liver function and continued repair. My specialist has remarked on how my liver is in tip top shape. I might add I don't drink or drug period. So, there you go, my own personal test results over the last 10 years from hepatology dept at the Chelsea & Westminster Hospital London UK>
    3-5g is fine. 10g wont hurt you, but wasting $$$ really. Only test creatine can elevate that concerns a doc is creatinine, which is a kidney related test. We know CM is not liver toxic, and has all manner of potential health benefits. Glad you enjoy the Bomb Proof recipe. It's da bomb!

www.BrinkZone.com