Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Tyrbolift has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tyrbolift has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tyrbolift has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tyrbolift has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tyrbolift has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tyrbolift has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tyrbolift has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tyrbolift has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tyrbolift has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tyrbolift has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tyrbolift has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by SDFlip View Post
    decline.

and just overall chest mass.
    this^^^^^

Originally Posted by Tyrbolift View Post
    No, incline. You want to build up above in the high pec area
    not this^^^^^
    Originally Posted by uxoriouswidow View Post
    Well in that case, start juicin'. You don't get breast-like pecs like those naturally, y'know .
    this ^^^^^

x2
    Time To Re-Schedule

SDFlip is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SDFlip is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SDFlip is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SDFlip is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SDFlip is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SDFlip is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SDFlip is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SDFlip is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SDFlip is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SDFlip is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SDFlip is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Tyrbolift View Post
    this^^^^^

not this^^^^^
    this ^^^^^

x2
    LOL

thanks for clearing that up tyrbo

Drekkor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Drekkor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Drekkor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Drekkor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Drekkor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Drekkor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Drekkor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Drekkor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Drekkor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Drekkor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Drekkor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by meander View Post
    Steroids might help.
    Witness the Final Days of My Sanity: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=144537581

meander has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) meander has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) meander has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) meander has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) meander has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) meander has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) meander has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) meander has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) meander has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) meander has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) meander has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by uxoriouswidow View Post
    Well in that case, start juicin'. You don't get breast-like pecs like those naturally, y'know .
    Originally Posted by Drekkor View Post
    Steroids might help.
    i am aware of the fact that most of what we r being sold at magazines, movies etc that is beyond the typical, athletic 'lean' type is through steroids or yeeears of training coupled with a proper diet. and by this i dont mean that im gna start juicing, i just used the pics because i wanted to illustrate the shape of pecs i was talking about. i have seen less 'pumped' ppl sporting pecs with the shape i want, its just not so easy finding THE perfect pic in the net when ur search is sth along the lines of 'pecs,' 'muscle' and 'chest.'

DaveHUK has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Lower chest.

Probably years too late with this reply but, isn't it true that there is only an upper chest and chest? That there is no actual 'lower chest'?

From my experience only chest mass and diet will bring out what you're looking for - drop the fat & reveal the shape :-)

genepool is a name known to all. (+5000) genepool is a name known to all. (+5000) genepool is a name known to all. (+5000) genepool is a name known to all. (+5000) genepool is a name known to all. (+5000) genepool is a name known to all. (+5000) genepool is a name known to all. (+5000) genepool is a name known to all. (+5000) genepool is a name known to all. (+5000) genepool is a name known to all. (+5000) genepool is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by DaveHUK View Post
    Probably years too late with this reply but, isn't it true that there is only an upper chest and chest? That there is no actual 'lower chest'?

From my experience only chest mass and diet will bring out what you're looking for - drop the fat & reveal the shape :-)
    Finally someone who gets it. You're not going to change the shape of your pec any more than you can change the shape of your finger. Either u have squared off, rounded, odd shaped or whatever. All you're doing by these "shaping" exercises is recruiting the motor units in different orders. Just do chest and wait and see ur genetic shape... and for the record I haven't done incline pres in 3 years and my clavicular head is just fine

KeepSquatting is not very well liked. (-100) KeepSquatting is not very well liked. (-100) KeepSquatting is not very well liked. (-100) KeepSquatting is not very well liked. (-100) KeepSquatting is not very well liked. (-100) KeepSquatting is not very well liked. (-100) KeepSquatting is not very well liked. (-100) KeepSquatting is not very well liked. (-100) KeepSquatting is not very well liked. (-100) KeepSquatting is not very well liked. (-100) KeepSquatting is not very well liked. (-100)
    People are always gonna say it's purely about diet and bodyfat but if that's the case why does someone like Michael Clarke Duncan have shaped lower pecs? I'm guessing his bodyfat ain't in the single digits

meander has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) meander has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) meander has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) meander has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) meander has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) meander has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) meander has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) meander has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) meander has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) meander has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) meander has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by DaveHUK View Post

Originally Posted by genepool View Post
    Finally someone who gets it. You're not going to change the shape of your pec any more than you can change the shape of your finger. Either u have squared off, rounded, odd shaped or whatever. All you're doing by these "shaping" exercises is recruiting the motor units in different orders. Just do chest and wait and see ur genetic shape... and for the record I haven't done incline pres in 3 years and my clavicular head is just fine
    First of all, Merry Christmas everyone.

As far as your posts are concerned, i came to agree with them. Chest shape is about mass and genetics.

Originally Posted by KeepSquatting View Post
    People are always gonna say it's purely about diet and bodyfat but if that's the case why does someone like Michael Clarke Duncan have shaped lower pecs? I'm guessing his bodyfat ain't in the single digits
    As the others have said, mass and genetics. Trust me, it was always there but when i first started i would not believe that it was not possible to shape your chest with some exercises. I mean, bodybuilding is about going a step further than what you get naturally without modifying things in your diet and exercise, but yeah. It's that simple. Mass and genetics. I came to accept it and i think i like it better this way. Heh, you are not liable if you don't get the perfect shape and you don't have guilts about it.

unchained45 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) unchained45 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) unchained45 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) unchained45 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) unchained45 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) unchained45 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) unchained45 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) unchained45 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) unchained45 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) unchained45 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) unchained45 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by KeepSquatting View Post
    Maybe not single digits but he carries incredible muscle mass and most likely average bodyfat...